Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,701 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (49988 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
sammily:
Please I want people to help me out here. I proposed to my girlfriend of 8 months last 2 week ago and we agreed to visit her home last Sunday. I have always dropped her off around the place but I have never entered the house because I wasn't yet ready to meet the parent because we were just dating then and I wasn't yet sure that she was the one for me. Meanwhile all these while, My girl was only referring to her mum so I subconsciously concluded that the father is late. So last Sunday, I got to their house at Agege pen Cinema and what I saw was very sad. I saw a man looking so haggard in the sitting room and I greeted him, He answered in a very low tone and welcomed me. My girls mum soon came out to the sitting room and also greeted me. We exchanged pleasantries before my girl came out to join us in the discuss. At a point my girls mum brought out money and asked the haggard man to go and buy fuel to power the generator for me so that Heat will not disturb me.

We discussed at length after the man left. To cut the long story short, After the meeting we fixed another date for the second meeting that I was supposed to attend with a family member. When I was about leaving, I gave them some money and some to the man and he fell on his knees thanking me as if he has never owned N1000 in his entire life. When my girl was seeing me off, I asked her who the man was and lo and behold, it was her father. I couldn't believe my ears. it was like a rude joke. it was unbelievable. She must has sensed my confusion before she started telling me stories of how the man maltreated her mum when he had money, how he married another wife who squandered all his money and left them in penury. She said he used to beat her mum and all sorts which I cannot write here.

Since that Sunday till now, I've had no peace of mind, I've been thinking and imagining how a right thinking woman and her daughter can comfortably relegate the man of the house to a mere houseboy. That Sunday, the man was wearing a torn knicker and a white singlet that I won't even use to clean my car. Even my wife to be hushed him down when he came back and wanted to keep the fuel change to himself. Something is wrong somewhere, a woman who could treat her husband like this no matter what he did in the past is scary. I have not even picked her calls since that Sunday evening. I am scared and I don't know what to do next.

BROS! DON'T DO IT O! Na your head dem go use wash toilet...
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Okijajuju1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Irishrena1:
OP my dad died after a protracted illness which was hushed. He had another woman living with him who of course was not his wife because my mom is his only wife and he never remarried. Upon his death people said had he been with us all the whole he was sick, he very likely wouldn't have died from that sickness whatever it was. Obviously he was maltreated and all what not in the hands of the other woman just because he wanted to obey his mother and leave my mom. Just imagine if his tale is something similar to this and imagine if he's even better off with your fiancee's mom right now. Just maintain a level head first and investigate. I'm not taking anybody's side, I'm just saying that things might not always be the way they seem.

Bravo....
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by uchwar1: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
sammily:
Please I want people to help me out here. I proposed to my girlfriend of 8 months last 2 week ago and we agreed to visit her home last Sunday. I have always dropped her off around the place but I have never entered the house because I wasn't yet ready to meet the parent because we were just dating then and I wasn't yet sure that she was the one for me. Meanwhile all these while, My girl was only referring to her mum so I subconsciously concluded that the father is late. So last Sunday, I got to their house at Agege pen Cinema and what I saw was very sad. I saw a man looking so haggard in the sitting room and I greeted him, He answered in a very low tone and welcomed me. My girls mum soon came out to the sitting room and also greeted me. We exchanged pleasantries before my girl came out to join us in the discuss. At a point my girls mum brought out money and asked the haggard man to go and buy fuel to power the generator for me so that Heat will not disturb me.

We discussed at length after the man left. To cut the long story short, After the meeting we fixed another date for the second meeting that I was supposed to attend with a family member. When I was about leaving, I gave them some money and some to the man and he fell on his knees thanking me as if he has never owned N1000 in his entire life. When my girl was seeing me off, I asked her who the man was and lo and behold, it was her father. I couldn't believe my ears. it was like a rude joke. it was unbelievable. She must has sensed my confusion before she started telling me stories of how the man maltreated her mum when he had money, how he married another wife who squandered all his money and left them in penury. She said he used to beat her mum and all sorts which I cannot write here.

Since that Sunday till now, I've had no peace of mind, I've been thinking and imagining how a right thinking woman and her daughter can comfortably relegate the man of the house to a mere houseboy. That Sunday, the man was wearing a torn knicker and a white singlet that I won't even use to clean my car. Even my wife to be hushed him down when he came back and wanted to keep the fuel change to himself. Something is wrong somewhere, a woman who could treat her husband like this no matter what he did in the past is scary. I have not even picked her calls since that Sunday evening. I am scared and I don't know what to do next.

u dated a lady for 8 months and u never cared to ask about her family? it is either u are seeking for attention or u have a problem yourself. bro, u are under a spell

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by oglalasioux(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
sammily:

That's your future in technicolour. The choice is yours.

The worst woman is the vengeful woman.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Ibnltd33: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
I can't advise you bro, if nah me I go run pass Ferrari

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Ibnltd33: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
I can't advise you bro, if nah me I go run pass Ferrari grin
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yoruba will say 'pasan ta fi na iyale ile, o n be lori oke aja fun iyawo' which translates to 'th cain used to flog the senior wife is on the shelf for the junior wife'. I don't have much to tell you than for you to walk away( in craig david's voice).
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by williondg(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
my broda u knw wat to do
ur conscience is another God
listen to it

but if u still want my advice
RUN RUN RUN RUN [/color][color=#000099][color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by fashionale(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Try and strike a conversation with the man one-on-one, you might find out something. But you lag small oo!! How can you be in a relationship with a lady for 8months and you never cared to ask of her father?
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Fanirandele: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
truth is some men treated their wives and children like dogs when they had money then when its finished they will turn to innocenti. its really hard to forget how someone treated you like crap when he had, many men here can't even forgive a cheating wife yet think its so easy for those women to forgive that man if he truly did all that.

the only thing i fault the mother on is she should have divorced him rather than live with a man she despises for justifiable reasons . Probably staying to keep up appearances for the people who would still judge her for divorcing the man when he's broke forgetting the man was a dog when he had money. Better to divorce the man and let people say what they will than live in that toxic environment

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bro I will tell you the simple truth This is not ordinary atol There must be some or powerful Diabolical manipulations. Please for your own good** ***RUN AS FAR AS U CAN**
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Originalsly: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
What do you mean by you are scared?...and don't know what to do next? You've already done the one thing you should do...... cut her off cold...no calls no communication no explanations. See the visit as blessing in diguise. Regardless of what the man did to the mother.... he is still the father of your fiancee. Blood is thicker than water.... if that is the way the daughter is treating the father....why on earth do you think you may be treated differently?.... any difference has to be worse. The writing is on the wall..,keep moving forward with your life.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by johnnychuks(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
guy stay clear from that lady she is not for you, if you like go form love you die well well like the man you see in there house
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
My dear Sammily[i][/i],
I love maths and statistic a lot. Simply because they have a way of ''simplifying'' things that appear complex and cumbersome.
1. Literature/ case study= your scary story- may appear ambiguous to some people.
2. Data collection= about 29 respondents (nairalanders) reacted
3. Statistical spread/analysis of data= 25 out of 29 seriously disliked the proposed union 25÷29=0.86 which is closer to 1 (all)
4. Conclusion/suggestions= that marriage has been unanimously predicted to be calamitous

Remember '' vobis popum,vobis Dei''
Vos populi Vos Dei
The voice of the people.... you know the rest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by aspirebig: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Guy run for your life o.

The girl is only pretending, once married, her real "face" colour will come out, as in being wicked. As this is what she saw her Mum doing to her Dad.

No think am at all.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Okijajuju1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
@ Post..

It takes more than a day to fully understand the story of a lifetime.

First of all, your story sounds sketchy to me. I can understand that there is a plausibility to your story but what I don't understand is why they (your fiancee and her mother) would show that side to you on their very first meeting with you. People normally tend to hide their dirty side and put up their best appearances to make a good first impression. This is why I am taking your post with a pinch of salt.

But let's give you the benefit of doubt and assume the story is real. If I were in your shoes, I will not be in a hurry to bring my family over to meet them. I will rather take 4 steps back and take a deeper look at my partner and try to get to understand her background more. Dig into her history. See what kind of baggage she comes with. If you thought you loved her well enough to consider her for marriage, then you might as well spend the time and effort to understand who she really is, where she is coming from and how she got to where she is today and what has shaped the person she is today. Everybody has a story to tell... Some are more unreal than others. I have heard many in my life. I'm not saying push on to marry her, I am saying before you run, you may want to know what you are running from.

Finally, you have gotten many suggestions to run. I am not saying they are wrong. In fact that is the generic reaction to a story such as you have told. But I believe I and a very selective few others have given you a different postion/opinion for you to chew on. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck.

Okija Juju The Gods are wise..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by byvan03: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Okijajuju1:

That was definitely concerning to me.

If it's hate for past transgressions, I will let to know how bad he really was.

The daughter 's hatred for her father is even more disturbing, all have not been said.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by djojo(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
I pity the old man. Pls try and investigate in their Street but I will advise u that u should be extra careful cos her mum might see ur reaction and she will want to act fast on u too cos u are financially okay.
To her she is trying to secure the future of her child.
Pls and pls God can also use u to remove that man from bondage, seek the help of a confirm man of God and be careful as well.
Yoruba do say mafa eru eleru so kofatie lowo
To be frank I pity that man a lot cos he must av suffer a lot the this wicked world
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by basingstoke: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oga, why not go back and try see if you can have a private discussion with the man, he may not necessary tell you that his wife and dauhgter are imposible people, but he will definately leave some clues for you .
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by baby124: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oh, that small thing and you want to rub. It shows you have the mentality of the father. I am sure if your father probably did what that girl's father did to your mother, you will use drop kick to do good morning for him everyday. Some men are wicked ooo. They spend their money on ashawo and leave their wife and kids to suffer. Then when kasala burst, they will return to that wife and refuse to leave her house. Turn themselves to burden on her neck. When they did not contribute a pin. Some of them even bankrupted their wives to give money to ashawo. The girl in this story is the winner of you leave her. They also need to chase that man away from their house as he is spoiling their image.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by sweetilicious(f): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
I don't usually do this but i have to tell you the truth. That's exactly how you will be treated in future. No matter what, i repeat no matter what the father did, she shouldn't be in support of her mom treating him like that. Afterall, some women take care of their families financially without no outsider knowing. I have an uncle in such a situation, his wife brings men around and he gets to serve them. His children will come out to great their mother's boyfriend like their father. I had to run away from their home because i felt the woman must have some evil powers in her. My mom puts him in prayers and she tells me that my uncle only married the wrong woman. Her mother is not a good person and she influenced the daughter. Is this the kind of woman you wanna leave your children with? You will end up not having peace of mind because she will influence your children in a bad way. Just stay away from her and the mom. I just pity her father.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by ChappyChase: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Youngzedd:

0%...25%.......50%.......70%.......85%.......90%.......Loading...
Hahahahahaha
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Artib(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
in such a situation, the case is not ordinary. as far as the man is healthy, he'd have found his way out for him to be relevant. they've used dark magic to turn him to their house help. it's not done, irrespective of what they claimed he's done to them. Be careful, Bro. don't end your life in the man's shoe.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by dljbd1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
sammily:

Sincerely, dude I advise you from the very depth of my heart as man-to-man....RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Montaque(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wow. The hope of thls prospectlve brlde has just been dashed. She ls lyk her mum, and doesn't seem to dlscontlnue that evil trend of subjugating their husbands.
Op, l don't usually advice against marrIage but this one is a no no.
U made a mistake by proposing before knowing her family. That's a big mistake by a supposed 'mature man'
I piity the girl sha, she shud change that trend.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Taiyescott(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Broda jex call it quitz.. daz all.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by emtol: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Congrat bro. It is a sound warning from God if only u could know. A Yoruba adage says "Owu ti Iya gbon, l'omo yio ran" (a daughter will surely tow the path of her mother). If u don't want them to turn u into a Piper run for ur life. It is a free advise.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by ifypadua: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
My guy, alwaz visit her house and spend time with the girl papa. U shall discover who ur babe is.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by bikefab(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Make use of ur common senses here. The cockroach is never innocent in the gathering of fowls.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Oshin56(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
O boy what are you waiting for you better run for your life or else join that man in his ministry
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Amigo101(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bro! You just peeked into the future. That's you!
Ruuuuuuun!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by KevinDein: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
baby124:
Oh, that small thing and you want to rub. It shows you have the mentality of the father. I am sure if your father probably did what that girl's father did to your mother, you will use drop kick to do good morning for him everyday. Some men are wicked ooo. They spend their money on ashawo and leave their wife and kids to suffer. Then when kasala burst, they will return to that wife and refuse to leave her house. Turn themselves to burden on her neck. When they did not contribute a pin. Some of them even bankrupted their wives to give money to ashawo. The girl in this story is the winner of you leave her. They also need to chase that man away from their house as he is spoiling their image.
lol, I see you from afar. Lmao @ "The girl is the winner if he leaves her" Well in that case I don't mind being the loser if I'm the guy. Yeah, I'll leave the unforgiving, daddy hating "winner" for some "lucky" dude as I obviously don't deserve this amazing "luck" grin.
No time grin I'm still gonna ruuuuuunnnnnn

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.