Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (50126 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by davidigomanel: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
You will be treated like that. Ur own will be worse. I bet u will be a house boy and ur people include ur mother and father will not near u. Run for ur dear life. If nah her money my broda ur suffer will pass the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by stan83: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
My dear the little attention you are getting now frm your fiancee and her mum, cos they have size you up and ready to dry you up, pls run for life before is too late o
sammily:
Please I want people to help me out here. I proposed to my girlfriend of 8 months last 2 week ago and we agreed to visit her home last Sunday. I have always dropped her off around the place but I have never entered the house because I wasn't yet ready to meet the parent because we were just dating then and I wasn't yet sure that she was the one for me. Meanwhile all these while, My girl was only referring to her mum so I subconsciously concluded that the father is late. So last Sunday, I got to their house at Agege pen Cinema and what I saw was very sad. I saw a man looking so haggard in the sitting room and I greeted him, He answered in a very low tone and welcomed me. My girls mum soon came out to the sitting room and also greeted me. We exchanged pleasantries before my girl came out to join us in the discuss. At a point my girls mum brought out money and asked the haggard man to go and buy fuel to power the generator for me so that Heat will not disturb me.

We discussed at length after the man left. To cut the long story short, After the meeting we fixed another date for the second meeting that I was supposed to attend with a family member. When I was about leaving, I gave them some money and some to the man and he fell on his knees thanking me as if he has never owned N1000 in his entire life. When my girl was seeing me off, I asked her who the man was and lo and behold, it was her father. I couldn't believe my ears. it was like a rude joke. it was unbelievable. She must has sensed my confusion before she started telling me stories of how the man maltreated her mum when he had money, how he married another wife who squandered all his money and left them in penury. She said he used to beat her mum and all sorts which I cannot write here.

Since that Sunday till now, I've had no peace of mind, I've been thinking and imagining how a right thinking woman and her daughter can comfortably relegate the man of the house to a mere houseboy. That Sunday, the man was wearing a torn knicker and a white singlet that I won't even use to clean my car. Even my wife to be hushed him down when he came back and wanted to keep the fuel change to himself. Something is wrong somewhere, a woman who could treat her husband like this no matter what he did in the past is scary. I have not even picked her calls since that Sunday evening. I am scared and I don't know what to do next.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by freecocoa(f): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lightening:

I am only teaching you life lessons. You desperately need it going by your posts which make you strike me as one of such carefree entities that pay little attention to the principles of life but will start screaming the devil when the evil consequences of their actions come calling.
Shut your trap if you have nothing sensible to say, you have no place trying to teach me anything especially seeing as you have nada to teach, find your crowd mister.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Mopricelezz(f): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Regardless of what the man might have done in the past, the lady and her mum are not suppose to treat the man like that... Even God forgives... Op, Think! Think!! Think!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by hatchy(f): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
WARNING!!! DANGER ZONE KEEP OFF. Better put your legs in gear 5 and zoom away from that girl and her mother before they turn you to same way her father is. She will be worse than her mother. Wicked and shameless people.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by chronique(m): 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Incase you still do notunderstand,let me explan it simply: RUN like your name was Toyota 4runner. RUNNNNNNNNNN!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by kcowen(m): 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
I don't think you need any other advise,this is the first time I have seen nairalanders speak in one mind & voice & if they do please you better take the advise and run kabakaba
Your fiancee isn't a virtue woman,if she is she should have reconcile her parents or stop her mum from maltreating her dad,to her she doesn't have a dad..don't be surprise if you come tomorrow to marry the girl the man won't stand as man of the house but the woman will,the man self will be shaking his head for you saying "this one wan price market"

That's my 2cent sha you can keep the change if you want
Cc sammily

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by andyanders: 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Babzilla:

Slow down nah
Im not saying what they did is right.
But I understand why they are treating the man like that
As to your other opinion on me well thats your opinion and youre entitled to it

Mr. man, do you think the lady told the guy the truth? I have seen cases whereby a woman sleeps with any kind of man and when the man started fighting the woman over her attitude, the woman turned the man to something else and the woman was bringing guys home and sleep with them in the presence of her husband of which the man will not talk. There was a day a man came visiting the woman, they bought beer for the man and he was outside drinking and the woman went inside with the man friend to fvck.

Listen, the lady cannot tell the guy the truth. If the lady is reasonable, why not ask her mum to forgive her biological father no matter what he has done. Forgiveness is the key to life and God's mercy would come upon the family.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Fourwinds: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
stunningjudy:
Free me grin
cheesy
stunningjudy:
Free me grin
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by baby124: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2016
KevinDein:
understatement of the century.
According to Baby124, treating one's father like trash, is a small thing simply because he erred at some point in his life.
Nothing surprises me on nairaland anymore. Any kind of evil, no matter how grave, will have one or two posters trying to justify or rationalize it. I now understand that some people's conscience is dead. Those are the kind of people one needs to stay as far away as possible from.
Look, no man can mistreat me and my children and even find my address when he is desperate ok? Her mother even tried giving him shelter. So after he must have abandoned them for ashawo and the mother did anything to raise her kids, she should now accept the cursed being into her life to keep eating her food and living from her sweat so he can resume carrying ashawo. Such things can never even happen in my home because my husband after messing up knows he cannot come back to tell me any story.

Don't change your ways, continue... The one wey go meet you for front de wait you? Small mistake you say? You call abandoning your family for another woman a small mistake Why did he go back to who he treated badly? Are his girlfriends all dead?

Some of you talk of conscience but do things to other's you cannot take. This man is reaping the fruits of his wickedness and you are talking to me about someone's conscience being dead? Is it not your conscience that is dead? For you to call such a big issue a mistake? Women should fear you! Leave your name, date of birth, photo and address so women can run from you!

E no go beta for the man we go do me or my daughters this kind thing. Thunder, lightening, brimstone! Sangoooo!!!
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Eric2537: 12:10am On Jul 14, 2016
just as (CHIGAL) run fr ur life oo, gbakwa oso o
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by bekpo(m): 12:10am On Jul 14, 2016
sammily:
Please I want people to help me out here. I proposed to my girlfriend of 8 months last 2 week ago and we agreed to visit her home last Sunday. I have always dropped her off around the place but I have never entered the house because I wasn't yet ready to meet the parent because we were just dating then and I wasn't yet sure that she was the one for me. Meanwhile all these while, My girl was only referring to her mum so I subconsciously concluded that the father is late. So last Sunday, I got to their house at Agege pen Cinema and what I saw was very sad. I saw a man looking so haggard in the sitting room and I greeted him, He answered in a very low tone and welcomed me. My girls mum soon came out to the sitting room and also greeted me. We exchanged pleasantries before my girl came out to join us in the discuss. At a point my girls mum brought out money and asked the haggard man to go and buy fuel to power the generator for me so that Heat will not disturb me.

We discussed at length after the man left. To cut the long story short, After the meeting we fixed another date for the second meeting that I was supposed to attend with a family member. When I was about leaving, I gave them some money and some to the man and he fell on his knees thanking me as if he has never owned N1000 in his entire life. When my girl was seeing me off, I asked her who the man was and lo and behold, it was her father. I couldn't believe my ears. it was like a rude joke. it was unbelievable. She must has sensed my confusion before she started telling me stories of how the man maltreated her mum when he had money, how he married another wife who squandered all his money and left them in penury. She said he used to beat her mum and all sorts which I cannot write here.

Since that Sunday till now, I've had no peace of mind, I've been thinking and imagining how a right thinking woman and her daughter can comfortably relegate the man of the house to a mere houseboy. That Sunday, the man was wearing a torn knicker and a white singlet that I won't even use to clean my car. Even my wife to be hushed him down when he came back and wanted to keep the fuel change to himself. Something is wrong somewhere, a woman who could treat her husband like this no matter what he did in the past is scary. I have not even picked her calls since that Sunday evening. I am scared and I don't know what to do next.

That's exactly how u will be treated by ur her, very domineering and slavity.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Justbeu(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2016
sammily:

dere is fire on d mountain.............u know d rest now.........a Yoruba proverb say d kwankere(bulala) used on d iya ile(1st wife) is hunged somewere waiting 4 iyawo(newest bride)......so use ur tongue 2 count ur teeth.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by andyanders: 12:18am On Jul 14, 2016
baby124:

Look, no man can mistreat me and my children and even find my address when he is desperate ok? Her mother even tried giving him shelter. So after he must have abandoned them for ashawo and the mother did anything to raise her kids, she should now accept the cursed being into her life to keep eating her food and living from her sweat so he can resume carrying ashawo. Such things can never even happen in my home because my husband after messing up knows he cannot come back to tell me any story. Don't change your ways, continue... The one wey go meet you for front de wait you? E no go beta for the man we go do me or my daughters this kind thing. Thunder, lightening, brimstone! Sangoooo!!!

Were you there to confirm that the man did what you just stated herein? You should be reasonable enough not to take side when the story is one sided. That was the allegation made by the girl on her father. Even if the man did all that, does it warrant sending him to buy fuel in the presence of such a visitor? You must be heartless too as a human being. Note that the said lady would wanna paint the man black in the eyes of other people. Too bad for your comment. Your comment does not have any justification to the subject herein.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by taemilola(f): 12:21am On Jul 14, 2016
To be forewarned is to be fore harm.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by baby124: 12:22am On Jul 14, 2016
andyanders:

Were you there to confirm that the man did what you just stated herein? You should be reasonable enough not to take side when the story is one sided. That was the allegation made by the girl on her father. Even if the man did all that, does it warrant sending him to buy fuel in the presence of such a visitor? You must be heartless too as a human being. Note that the said lady would wanna paint the man black in the eyes of other people. Too bad for your comment. Your comment does not have any justification to the subject herein.
Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has them. How many women will forgive such an act? You ask him to run? But let me tell you, 90% of women will do worse. The man is obviously a shameless man to come back to a place where he has desecrated. Any man with honor will never go back to a wife he mistreated. Forgiveness you say? Let me tell you now that most people may forgive, but will never forget. So factor that into all the rubbish you do, thinking people will always forgive and forget your bad behavior. Being an adult comes with responsibility and not messing up purposely and hoping people will accept you back with open arms.
You ask that be be treated with respect in front of a visitor? Did he ever treat the mother with respect? You say I am judging by one side of the story, but you asked the OP to run based on one side of the story too?! After discussing my point you say it has no basis. Wtf are you on about? You are confusing yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by KevinDein: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2016
baby124:

Look, no man can mistreat me and my children and even find my address when he is desperate ok? Her mother even tried giving him shelter. So after he must have abandoned them for ashawo and the mother did anything to raise her kids, she should now accept the cursed being into her life to keep eating her food and living from her sweat so he can resume carrying ashawo. Such things can never even happen in my home because my husband after messing up knows he cannot come back to tell me any story.

Don't change your ways, continue... The one wey go meet you for front de wait you? Small mistake you say? You call abandoning your family for another woman a small mistake Why did he go back to who he treated badly? Are his girlfriends all dead?

Some of you talk of conscience but do things to other's you cannot take. This man is reaping the fruits of his wickedness and you are talking to me about someone's conscience being dead? Is it not your conscience that is dead? For you to call such a big issue a mistake? Women should fear you! Leave your name, date of birth, photo and address so women can run from you!

E no go beta for the man we go do me or my daughters this kind thing. Thunder, lightening, brimstone! Sangoooo!!!
Baby124, trust me I didn't read this shiiiiit. The first line simply showed you were just gonna try and justify treating one's father with disdain since he erred at some point in his life. I will be wasting my time reading cos I ain't buying.
Sorry

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by baby124: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2016
KevinDein:
Baby124, trust me I didn't read this shiiiiit. The first line simply showed you were just gonna try and justify treating one's father with disdain since he erred at some point in his life. I will be wasting my time reading cos I ain't buying.
Sorry
Good. I am disgusted by you discarding a very big transgression as a mistake. It shows your maturity level. Pls don't quote me again since you can't read.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by KevinDein: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2016
baby124:

Good. I am disgusted by you discarding a very big transgression as a mistake. It shows your maturity level. Pls don't quote me again since you can't read.
]alright I'm not gonna quote you again. Ooops. I Just did
Sorry cool
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by bet9ja(m): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2016
This is very interesting and it a real lesson to all to learn from, most especially the ladies who will surely become mother tomorrow, Whatever you do to your husband or people around you, always think about the consequences because if you don't reap it today, your offspring will reap it tomorrow. Now the innocent young lady will be loosing her relationship due to her mother's predicament.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Justbeu(m): 12:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Bros u get wetin Yoruba dey call Orire.......abeg begin dey sing Orirere lori mi oooooo......wetin so many dey do fasting even dey consult mediums to find out, na im baba God put 4 inside 4g network show u on free 2 air station......ur Orire even extend to Nairaland, 90% gave u same option.......BEN-JOHNSON but in case u wan stay ooooooooooooo accept my sympathy in advance, b'coz u go go buy tatashe&Alubosa 4 Lusada market.wit ur sweetie making sure u give account of every kobo u spent while collecting every remaining change, so prepare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by andyanders: 12:32am On Jul 14, 2016
baby124:

Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has them. How many women will forgive such an act? You ask him to run? But let me tell you, 90% of women will do worse. The man is obviously a shameless man to come back to a place where he has desecrated. Any man with honor will never go back to a wife he mistreated. Forgiveness you say? Let me tell you now that most people may forgive, but will never forget. So factor that into all the rubbish you do, thinking people will always forgive and forget your bad behavior. Being an adult comes with responsibility and not messing up purposely and hoping people will accept you back with open arms.
You ask that be be treated with respect in front of a visitor? Did he ever treat the mother with respect? You say I am judging by one side of the story, but you asked the OP to run based on one side of the story too?! After discussing my point you say it has no basis. Wtf are you on about? You are confusing yourself.

I believe you lack knowledge. Note that the said lady was the one who gave the guy the story of her dad. Anyway, I need not argue with people who are to myopic to issues like this.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by dayowunmi(m): 12:35am On Jul 14, 2016
Guy, inform your people first and then be prayerful yourself so that just in case she decides to use the same formula they used on her dad on you. Those advising you to investigate certainly don't love you, what could make a man to cower and be trembling in front of his own wife and daughter? What's there to investigate? God loves you so much that he made that scenario happen in your presence, what if it didn't happen in your presence and you only discovered after you have married her.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by deb(m): 12:43am On Jul 14, 2016
baby124:

This one get brain problem. When you have a son, tell him to go and marry from a family like that. The idiotic girl should better start treating her father well if she wants to marry a real and sensible man.

The two witches are probably using jazz on him.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by yemmie(m): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Cut off the relationship with your girl now and run for your dear life.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by histemple: 1:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Subtlelad:
have seen cases like this, but in that case, the husband was terribly sick after misusing his money on another woman and left his original wife, now he's down with sickness and the wife don pack out so the original wife had to take him in when he's had no one.
Men can be like that sometimes, dont be shocked cause you never know what led the mom and her daughter to act that way...although i aint supporting their action.

A lesson for you when you get married, stick with your wife, stop doing 'olojukomolo'

You obviously don't like this OP. For God's sake how can you be dishing this kind of advice to a human being in this situation.

For whatever conclusions, the woman is WICKED and maybe diabolical also. Then for the daughter to have grown with that kind of mindset and even justifying it, is very dangerous.

OP. Please instead of marrying that girl, please remain single.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by MDOLOFU: 1:10am On Jul 14, 2016
Ask urself are u stronger Dan her dad? If not run for ur life
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by histemple: 1:10am On Jul 14, 2016
bet9ja:
This is very interesting and it a real lesson to all to learn from, most especially the ladies who will surely become mother tomorrow, Whatever you do to your husband or people around you, always think about the consequences because if you don't reap it today, your offspring will reap it tomorrow. Now the innocent young lady will be loosing her relationship due to her mother's predicament.

Bros that girl is not innocent. She is going to do worst than her evil mother.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Icemany: 1:12am On Jul 14, 2016
D mother used some elementals to manipulate the husband.
Something about manipulations is that u will be the last person to feel it.
Right now d man is seeing himself as a young boy,obedient to the wife and a good husband who loves d wife.
Meanwhile he is a slave in his own house.
When d elementals are done with him...na u dem go begin with because you are a free spirit that needs to be caged.
You can run or stay na u sabi.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by histemple: 1:15am On Jul 14, 2016
KevinDein:
Sorry

Are you sure that lady is not the person in question? I have followed her comments and I am beginning to wonder if we have human beings like that.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by histemple: 1:23am On Jul 14, 2016
KevinDein:
understatement of the century.
According to Baby124, treating one's father like trash, is a small thing simply because he erred at some point in his life.
Nothing surprises me on nairaland anymore. Any kind of evil, no matter how grave, will have one or two posters trying to justify or rationalize it. I now understand that some people's conscience is dead. Those are the kind of people one needs to stay as far away as possible from.

Personally, I suspect that lady justifying the wickedness of those evil people. She might either be the lady in question or from same kind of background.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by histemple: 1:27am On Jul 14, 2016
Godmother:
OP,

You've been to that house just once and even though you saw a lot, most times things are not always as they seem. I won't support your fiancee and her mom's attitude but at the same time I wouldn't advice you to take hasty decisions. Take out time to investigate the situation some more. Spend more time with the family and subtly dig for information before drawing your conclusions.

My dear, are you sure you can give this same advice to your brother or son in that situation? Just be very sincere.

There is absolutely nothing to investigate again. How has already ordered this guy's steps to discover the warning signs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.