Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. (193006 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / At The Valley Of Decisions / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Wow, thanks but Tobe reap what he sow. Pamel should just try and love William because claise will deal with her if she date Tobe again.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by heemah(f): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
And that was how one night stand turn into bondage for Tobe! Serves him right tho.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Horlorlardaey: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
PamelB, I'm loving thhis.............

kip it up sis
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by smokeydrinky: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hmm.. ..pamelb, I trust Ur ability to serve that bitch exactly wat she deserves.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by lillyana(f): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tobe got what he deserve
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Dash us something tonight now Pamelb
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Daisyben(f): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nice one bae....love u like mad kip it flowing ni,,,more grease to ur elbow
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Lillpo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nice story
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Jumizie13(f): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ori omo claire yi ti baje gan o

Nyc work jare pamel

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Ndazinum(f): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
Excellent...Shout out to Lois she's a wonderful friend.
One day I hope I could be able to write such a lovely story like this.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by abefe99: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
more update dear
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
And that was it. Our discussion went deep into the night. All about his wife and how he got inspired to do something natural with the money his dad had willed him. I freed up, comfortable enough to also tell him what i've been doing all these years and again, he kept on apologising, asking that i forgave him.

Me; i have forgiven you Tobe. Seriously, i have.

Tobe; And there is no chance for the both of us anymore? We were very happy together you know, we can always do better now that we've had better experience. I will never hurt you again. I promise.

Me; Tobechukwu, why not ask me if i am still in love with you? What about your marriage?

He looked at me and smiled.

Tobe; Its him right?

Me; Who?

Tobe; William. You are in love with him. You both had something then, Harry told me whatsup.

Me; I can't be in love with that scumbag, a love peddler, the Almighty forbid that. Listen, i am not in love with him. i am just concerned about him as a friend.

Tobe; I see it in your eyes. I know it Pamel.

Me; Stop it Tobe. You can't make such conclusions. I know what i feel and it's not for anybody. Not for anybody Tobe. I'm not ready to thread the path of love that cost me six good years of my life. I'm not ready to make such sacrifices anymore.

Tobe; That means you don't love me anymore right?

Me; Tobe, i don't love anyone, that's all i am saying.

Tobe; Is it my marriage or something else?

Me; Its not your marriage. I just want to take my time, that's all.

Tobe;I understand. Trust me, i do. But let me give you an advise Pamela, life is too short, very short so we've got to use any opportunity we get to live it to the fullest. What am i saying? You shouldn't use what i made you go through to deny yourself happiness. I will always regret my actions and yes, let it be my sacrifice for you to be happy. I don't mind staying with Claire for the rest of my life, i don't mind, so long as you will move on, as long as you'll be happy. You have to move on with your life.

I couldn't believe my ears. Was i with Tobe the cheat or some other guy?

Tobe; Promise me Pamel, promise me.

He took my hands in his and looked on at me expectantly. I thought about his words, bit by bit and yes, it made sense. I had to drop this lonely life of mine and move on. Its time to stop being all professional and live up like the Pamela Bernard from ESUT back in the days.
He tugged at my hands and brought me back to the present.

Tobe; Pamel?

Me; I promise Tobe. i promise. But now, let's talk about you. What will you be doing?

Tobe; If you're happy, i'm satisfied dear. For now, i'll go to my room. You won't believe it's 01;35 already.

Me; Time flies when you're with someone important or doing something important.

Tobe; Glad you still find me important.

I beat his hand playfully and he pulled me into a hug.

Tobe; Take care of your beautiful self for me okay?

Me; i will.

Tobe; Perfect.

He released me and we both stood up, not minding my topless body. I caught Tobe staring and he smiled at me, moving towards the door, he spoke in that voice i had always known.

Tobe; I'm glad you're still your sexy self.

I smiled and thanked him, then he opened the door and leaned in while i went to him.
Tobe; I'll see you tomorrow morning alright?

I hugged him and watched him leave, i leaned on the door post and watched him till he disappeared through the slide doors. I heaved a sigh, saying a silent prayer that he finds happiness since he wished me well. I was surprised at myself that i had not broken down, surprised that i didn't bother about his new entrance into my life. Then he spoke from behind me;[b][/b]

William; Hope you know you just screwed a married man. How shameless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by abefe99: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
more plss you are a genius
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Adudavidlee(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Since PamelB is not in love with anybody maybe I Shud try my luck on her.

I love u Pamela and I want to marry u
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wow, thank for the update. I know William still love Pamel but he is just too hurt. Pamelb I be Oliver twist just one more update for us will quench this hunger. grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Rhayne(f): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nice twist
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Yuneehk(f): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
You're really doing a good job hunie
Chopsyray hope you're following this beautiful piece?

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by pinkybutter(f): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
This William is really a case.

2 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by chopsyray(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yuneehk:
You're really doing a good job hunie

Chopsyray hope you're following this beautiful piece?
Present ma

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Pamelb hope you are good.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
OLAFIMIX:
Pamelb hope you are good.
yes i am dear. just a little busy
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Aah so no update today? cry cry cry cry
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
I turned and it was him, the most annoying human being in my life at the moment. He had removed the suit he was wearing and was on his singlet and a jersey short. He had this mischievous look on his face and it hit me hard in my bones.

William; women will always be women. you're not contented with all the young men around, and you're jumping around a married man. with your dressing, i'm sure you both just had a marathon session.

I hissed and turned around, with the sole intention of locking my door but he held me back.

William; are you ashamed that i caught you two?

Me; leave my arm William

William; and if i don't?

I looked at him and shook my head,not knowing the exact words to use on him.

William; i said, what if i don't?

Me; you'll be the one to explain to people what you're doing in front of my room. Look, i understand that you're so selfish that you don't care about other people's feeling but you see, i'm going to embarrass you in a way that you won't be able to face yourself anymore.

He left my hand and laughed uncontrollably.

William; do you think i care? i don't. who do you intend to call? your mr married ex lover who dumped you because you are not good enough? Come on, i wanted to give you a good life, a very beautiful life, but no, you were running after a man who ........

Me; what about we rephrase? i refused to be with you because you're disgustingly not good enough for me, you sulked in bed, you had nothing. if i had not refused you, you wouldn't have stepped up one bit to look for something good and do with your life, you would not have put in your best to be successful. Yes. You owe me gratitude for giving you reasons to be successful.

He had shock and surprise written all over his face. He placed a hand on his head and stared at me open mouthed.

Me; so next time you want to talk to me, remember that you have me to thank for who you are today.

I went into my room and locked the door, slamming it in his face and smiling at my victory. At least, next time, he will have no reason to talk to me anyhow. The only relationship i had with him now was the party which i must attend, i prayed that i came quickly so i can use my newly found bad mouth to talk to him any way it pleased me if he tried any rubbish with me that day. I drifted off to sleep without knowing and my sleep was so peaceful that when i heard a knock on my door, i refused to wake up, thinking it was in my dream.
The knock continued but it took the ringing of my phone to wake me up. I searched for my phone and found it under my pillow. It was Lois.

Lois; madam, come and open your door joor.

i hung up quickly and went to open the door, ready to apologize for the delay. To my surprise, they were already dressed up, ready to leave.

Leonard; babe eh, didn't you sleep last night?

Me; i'm sorry guys, i slept very late and ........

Lois; and Leonard has some clients to meet this morning.

Tobe; you guys can leave. Harry and i will bring her home when she's ready.

Me; no. i'll take my bath and join you guys shortly.

Lois; when you're bathing takes longer than.......

Harry; the more reason you all should go, don't bother alright, we'll bring your babe home in one piece.

William came that very moment, looking all official and i wondered if he always has a change of cloth ready.

Leonard; my guy what's up now?

William; My guy, na office work. I've got something very important to do this morning. Not only that, i've got to make preparations for the party. My PA informed me that the people in charge of decors will be coming this morning. Are you guys not ready to leave yet?

Leonard; we are. Harry and Tobe will bring Pamela home.

William; Let's go then.

We shared hugs before they left. i quickly went in, took my bath and dressed up, there was no make up so i went in search of the guy, i found them at the cafe[was directed by the receptionist though]. we had breakfast before leaving. Before we got to the estate, Harry stopped by a mall, saying he wanted to get something for his house. i waited in the car and they both left. They both came back with fully loaded bags and Tobe handed one to me. I thanked him and we drove home, chatting happily, not knowing that we're yet to meet the volcano that would erupt soon.

12 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by gentlebeeholar(f): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Thanks for the update
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by heemah(f): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
The volcano should be Claire. Fingers crossed!!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OkoAnike(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
PamelB:
yes i am dear. just a little busy

Op, u are a great writer... Thanks for doing so much to entertain me after a hard day @work, thank you for making the update available each time I return from work... Luv u & Luv ur work too.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OkoAnike(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ndazinum:
Excellent...Shout out to Lois she's a wonderful friend.
One day I hope I could be able to write such a lovely story like this.

Op, it's a gradual process... Start somewhere, we are all here on this forum to support in our little way.... Enjoy
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Centyakam(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
;DI thanked him and we drove home, chatting happily, not knowing that we're yet to meet the volcano that would erupt soon.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by mrdrizzy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is good dear!!!

I write well

Let's hope the story doesn't end up in an Indian way(same love from beginning to end)

I'm a fan on twisted story which Is y I criticised Stephanie meyer for making Bella choose Edward over Jacob(twilight)

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by princessadeola(f): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2016
hummm, Claire on the move
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
We parked in front of my house and we came down together.

Me; Thanks for the ride guys, and Tobe, thanks for the stuffs, i've not seen them but i know what you can always do. Thank you very much.

Tobe; you're welcome dear. And please, can we still be friends?

Me; why not? i'm sorry for being rude to you earlier, i......

Harry; he deserved it babe. if i were in your shoes, i've not even forgiven him now. you really have a good heart because Eddy here has told me everything. you're really a darling

i smiled sheepishly, clutching my handbag and the gift bag in my hand, that was when i saw her step out from Harry's door. She was dressed in a white flowing gown and her steps were angry. Harry lives in the next house after mine and the estate only used flowers as gates. I saw her clearly and started signalling to Tobe and Harry but they were busy smiling and backing the angry woman who was coming in full speed and obvious anger.

Claire; and who's this?

Harry and Tobe turned to her and i braced myself for what was to come.

Claire; baby, how can you leave just like that? no calls, no text messages, you were not even returning my calls. Then your PA told me you were here, i came and then you are........

She used that time to look at me and she froze. Every one of them turned their eyes to my direction and i gave them a reassuring smile;

Me; hi Claire

She ignored me and faced her husband;

Claire;baby? what's this? so you're here with her? you spent the night, outside Harry's home with this girl?

Me; some respect Claire.

Claire; oh? i thought you must have ran away by now since my presence scares you, i'm still surprised you're still standing there.

Tobe; Claire please, not here, not now.

Claire; no. don't speak to me. your line was switched off since last night and you were with this cheap thing. if not that i've known Harry from way back and know that he keeps his key under his foot mat, i would have slept out. Baby, i've been trying to make our marriage work, little did i know that this cheap girl is back into your life and you've been away from home for weeks. I........

Me; guys, i'll be in my house please.

she quickly came to me and blocked my path and i couldn't help but smile at her level of immaturity.

Me; excuse me Claire or i'll have to push you and stain this beautiful gown of yours.

Claire; i'm sorry but you're not leaving until you tell me what you were doing with my husband.

Harry; Claire, is your husband the only guy that stepped out from this car? what's your problem? why do you like making issues all the time?

Claire; Harry please stay off this issue, it's my family issue and you.......

Me; guys,i'll be inside

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by abefe99: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Maami plss more

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.