Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. (193220 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / At The Valley Of Decisions / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OkoAnike(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2016
PamelB:
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE.

I'm not supposed to be here tonight because first of all, I'm sick. Spent my day at the hospital, though I managed to update because i owed you guys. You guys will have to forgive me please. As for the updates, I'll try my best to make the updates two in a day. Please dont protest. you've all bin my back bone right from Alone. Forgive me if I'm not doing good now but please, pray for me. if I'm healthy, the updates will be flowing. tanx.

PamelB, I hope u are getting better... We truly missed u and ur great work of art, rest well and return with great update... Enjoy ur weekend, with love from all the readers association of your work

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by missyQween(f): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Whao...Very nice,First time I a reading a story on Nl...Good Work...keep it up
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
How is you pamelb grin grin grin
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2016
I want to say a very big thank you to all of you who has being supportive, who prayed for my recovery and who in one way or the other, checked up on me. I'm grateful for the love you all have shown me. Thanks a lot and I hope you keep enjoying my story.

We were doing the dishes when the doorbell rang.

Lois: Must be Leonard.

Me: Hmmm. Is that love I'm seeing in your eyes?

Lois: Amebo. Go and open the door joor.

Me: Tell me something biko. Are you both courting or just wanna be bedmates?

Lois: Jeez girl, get a hold on your tongue. Don't get vulgar around me o.

Me: If I hear say u no dey do. Don't worry, Leonard will explain better.

Lois: Bad girl.

The bell rang again and I took fast steps to the sitting room and then the door. I didn't bother to check who since I was all ready to meet Leonard. But was I wrong?

Claire: I.....

Me: What are you doing here?

She smiled, reminding me of our years together. How she'd been so selfless and how I had loved her to the extent of making her my flatmate without thinking twice.

Claire: Look, I came for us to reach a bargain. I don't want to put my beautiful marriage at risk because of some old love gone bad.

I laughed at her dry sense of humour, promising myself that I won't let anything she says get to me.

Me: Beautiful marriage indeed. We all know whose marriage is beautiful.

Claire: Whatever. See, I understand that you're my husband's ex girlfriend and seeing each other would bring back memories of what you had. But, he's married now and I don't want you both seeing each other again.

Me; Right. I get it now. You feel threatened with my presence yes? Why not politely talk to your husband so you both can go back to your home?

Claire: I'm working on that.

Me: Fine. Then keep working on it. This is my house, Harry is my neighbour and you don't expect me to hide or run away because your husband decided to come over to Harry's place and hide from you. I....

Claire: What did you say?

Me: You heard right. This pretense of yours, my husband, my husband, we know what's happening between the both of you so quit miming like you have a beautiful marriage. If there's anyone to talk about reaching a bargain, babe, it's me. You either get out or come to terms with the fact that your husband can't get over me, his one true love, the one who was and is still before you.

Her face reddened and her eyes dampened. She got hold of her emotions and gave a dry smile.

Claire: And you're sure that is how the story goes? You actually believe you were there before me? Because I remember....

Me: Save it babe. I'm not as jobless as you are. If I were you, instead of standing here and looking for an excuse to talk to my beautiful self, I'll be thinking of best ways to pleasure my husband and keep my marriage. There are lots of girls willing to do what you cannot do.

Lois: Me, for instance.

I looked behind me and saw my beautiful designer, my best friend and confidant, the girl who's ever ready to stand by me no matter what

Lois: Surprised you haven't threatened her with your cult rubbish or, have your girls abandoned you? Disgusting set of shameless girls.

Claire looked surprised because I'm sure she didn't know I was with Lois. She looked from me to Lois. Oh! Only if I was this brave a couple of years ago, I would have put her in her place now.

Lois: If you're done staring please get out and go and work on your marriage. You see this girl here, she has a relationship that is more beautiful than this your marriage. If she's seeing Tobe, you should be happy that she's helping you take care of him.

Me: O ma kwanu? (does she know?)

Lois: So please, get out. You've overstayed your welcome.

Claire: I swear to God, you two won't get away with this.

Me: We know what you will do, is it not to send your girls to come attack us? Try it and we'll have reasons to have you behind bars for the rest of your miserable life.

Lois: Tell her. Look, when you're working and successful, you won't have time for all these rubbish you're doing. Get a job and stop being a miserable housewife.

Me: No. Married female cultist.

We both laughed our hearts out as she ran towards Harry's house. We didn't miss her sobs either.

Lois: Serves her right.

Me: But wait o. Which serious relationship were you talking about then?

Lois: You and Williams nau.

Me: Looks like you're crazy.

Lois: Let's go in joor. When you two will start being lovey dovey now, you won't know I'm existing.

Me: No. Will and I ain't compatible at all. Talk about Harry and i will consider that.

Lois: Goat.

She pulled me inside and locked the door before we heard the gunshot.

9 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2016
OLAFIMIX:
How is you pamelb grin grin grin
me is fine honey
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by lillyana(f): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Thank you pamelB,I hope u have recovered fully
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2016
Thank God, but remember you promised us two long update today wink grin smiley cool
PamelB:
me is fine honey
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Me: Oh Jesus! Did you hear that?

Lois: I think someone has been shot

Me: Shot? How?

Lois: No no. It better not be what I'm thinking.

She searched round the sitting room and saw her phone lying on the table beside mine. She made for it but my phone started ringing immediately so she picked mine instead.

Lois: yes hello......yes, I mean....what? we're coming right away.

She dropped my phone and looked at me while my eyes begged for answers.

Lois: Tobe. He's been shot.

Me: How? why?

She practically dragged me out of the house and locked up. A little crowd was already formed in front of Harry's house. We ran to the house and the little crowd made way for us. Tobe was lying on the ground while another guy used a cloth to press on to his wound which was on the lower abdomen. Harry was holding Claire, not pleadingly or emotionally but as a hostage. Leonard was kneeling beside the guy who was pressing onto Tobe's wounds.
Claire saw us and was about attacking us when Harry gave her a deafening slap, sending her back to the floor. That was when I noticed the gun which was by the corner, at Harry's feet.

Me: Someone call an ambulance please.

Leonard: I've don't that. They'll be here soon.

Lois: And the police?

Leonard: Coming too. We don't know how long they.....

A siren interrupted and we all looked up, it was an ambulance. The guys around quickly helped in putting Tobe into the ambulance. Leonard and the other guy went with them while the rest of the crowd left, leaving Harry, the crazy Claire, myself and Lois.

Lois: How long before the police gets here?

Harry: Very soon.

Lois: Right. We need to get this filthy thing out of our lives for good. And hey, pray nothing happens to Tobe if not, I'll so make life a living hell for you.

Me: How did this happen?

Harry: I think she wanted to leave the house with the gun and Eddy tried to stop her. I was coming to know what the noise was all about when she pulled the trigger and that was it.

I looked at Lois and she was already looking at me, probably thinking same thing with me.

Lois: You wanted to come kill us? Is that how shameless you are?

Me: What are you saying Lois? She stooped to that level years ago. A cultist is a killer and she's not far from one. I'm glad that finally, something can be used to tame you. Let's see how far your mother's influence will take you.

Claire: You dare not call my late mother. She's not the one who tried to kill your lover.

I felt bad. A lot has happened during my phoneless years. May she rest in peace. The silence reigned till the police came. While they took custody of Claire and the weapon, Harry gave them a piece of his mind.

Harry: It took you guys more than an hour to get here. What if she were a man, a violent one, what would we have done? So disappointing that you guys don't know your job

Officer: I'm sorry sir. We got delayed and........

Harry: Just take her away. We'll come to the station and give our report.

Officer: Thank you sir.

They zoomed off and we entered Harry's car, heading to the hospital.
Harry: I can't believe what just happened. How can Eddy be living with that devil for a year and counting now?

Lois: At least, there will be a good reason for them to separate now.

Harry: I've refused to believe that desperate women can do anything. I'm glad I'm his lawyer. I pray nothing happens to him so I can give him divorce papers to end this nonsense he calls marriage.

Lois: Right.

Me: Harry call Amber please. I don't believe she didn't hear of this commotion

9 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Dinabella: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Welcome back ma'am. Thanks for the update, it's wonderful as usual.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Adudavidlee(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
Two update in a day.

Thanks PamelB
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by lillyana(f): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Thanks for the update dear
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Three gbosa for u, thanks
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by heemah(f): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Claire is a psycho! I'm glad she 'll be put behind bars. Now we 'll know who Pamel actually loves.
Welcome back PamelB. How's ur health??
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Shakyroh320(f): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
hope you are fearing well dear,tankx for the update,stay healthy.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by princessadeola(f): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
welcome back ma'am
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by spixytinxy(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wow, getting interesting everyday, well done pamelb
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by dimssy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
I think Tobe is keeping something about his marriage.
Nice one PamelB....come have dinner.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2016
spixytinxy:
Wow, getting interesting everyday, well done pamelb
uuuuuuuu again
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by shurley22(f): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2016
PamelB!! Welcome back and thanks for the update (missed your updates ehnn)
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by spixytinxy(f): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
uuuuuuuu again
hahaha, me sef like beta tin fa
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Virgin1990(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2016
heemah:
Claire is a psycho! I'm glad she 'll be put behind bars. Now we 'll know who Pamel actually loves.
Welcome back PamelB. How's ur health??

Let it nt b Tobe Plssssssssss
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2016
Team willams
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Dinabella: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dear Pamelb,
It's a new day o

Breakfast was not served

Should we expect lunch?

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by BlizzydoDo(f): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
spixytinxy:
hahaha, me sef like beta tin fa
lol
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Winters22: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Welcome back home, madam hope you are well now?
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Searching team for Pamelb grin police, DSS, army, sss, mopol, militant, opc, even book haram help us bring back our Pamelb
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by missyQween(f): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2016
Waiting for next update oo...
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by saywaysay(f): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2016
Pamelb plz come and update nau
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Daisyben(f): 1:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Babe update nau.....abeggie
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Zulliheart: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Bae, come update now we begging you

Please!!!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by bim2: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2016
Pamela,I hope you doing aight dear n you're stronger n feeling better now.
God is your strength.
Quite unlike you not to have updated yet so dat's y I wondered if it's your health.
Stay blessed dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.