Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (59151 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 4:03am On Jul 16, 2016
Purpletee:

such do happen...or don't you read about old men raping young girls this days
Of course it happens but not to the extent ladies use it to bail out themselves cheesy
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by mykel25(m): 5:16am On Jul 16, 2016
ireneony:
i didn't say he was my maga..

Hammer means: God don butter my bread grin

Will like to have u as a friend tho buh nairaland private msg system is trash..... it won't make sense if I aask u to drop ur digits cuz lotta guys won't let u rest...so it better I drop my pin 2B43619B...can't drop my digits too cuz of reasons lemme know if ure not on bbm plz
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by confistified(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Purpletee:

such do happen...or don't you read about old men raping young girls this days
Am not saying it doesn't happen but dat rape statement is nw getting too common among dem girls...... They should come up with a new excuse guys don wise up grin
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Iranu, Abasha. What about the lies guys tell ladies so they can deflower them. Lies like you won't have menstrual pain again, I love you, I will marry you, I will only put the head, etc

Guys don't lie
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
sauceny:

Guys don't lie

And you just did.

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

And you just did.

grin how,when & where¿
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by FireKing: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
say sumthing now..........anyways so long hw r u doing
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by 9Too: 12:23am On Jul 17, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Iranu, Abasha. What about the lies guys tell ladies so they can deflower them. Lies like you won't have menstrual pain again, I love you, I will marry you, I will only put the head, etc
i see! This is how the bobo was able to do it .
only the head?
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nkysuccess(f): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
9jatatafo:
Virginity is over hyped!!!!
Says who? I pity you wella, don't like your type
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nkysuccess(f): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2016
sauceny:

Guys don't lie
Guys are the number one liars, ask your girl and she will tell you how a guy lied to her so as to deflower her. But I thank God for my life, I don't fall to your cheap lies

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nkysuccess:

Guys are the number one liars, ask your girl and she will tell you how a guy lied to her so as to deflower her. But I thank God for my life, I don't fall to your cheap lies

Was that why you seeking for an honest relationship with out lies & stuffs?

And for the record "Am girlfriendless"
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nkysuccess(f): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
sauceny:

Was that why you seeking for an honest relationship with out lies & stuffs?
And for the record "Am girlfriendless"
Thank you, am not interested
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2016
Nkysuccess:

Thank you, am not interested

Looool grin...You funny die,who asked you,did i ask you out or something¿

Come to think of it,i wonder what you look like!
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nkysuccess(f): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
sauceny:

Looool grin...You funny die,who asked you,did i ask you out or something¿
Come to think of it,i wonder what you look like!
Lol! Don't even bother
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nkysuccess:

Lol! Don't even bother

Hi
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nkysuccess(f): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Nkysuccess:

undecided

Whats your problem

Ordinary "Hi" you dey act like person wey get spiritual problem grin grin grin
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nkysuccess(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2016
sauceny:

Whats your problem

Ordinary "Hi" you dey act like person wey get spiritual problem grin grin grin
Na by force to answer?
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Nkysuccess:

Na by force to answer?

No vex ma!
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Hollawayn05(m): 12:18am On Jul 24, 2016
Dis one wan use opportunity Set P:
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nkysuccess(f): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2016
I just wish God will bless me with a virgin man grin
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2017
Presh900:
Told me she lost her's while her dad wz flogging her....
Hahaha I just saw this comment cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by iamharkinwaley: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lol my guy
That beating mad gon....
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by iamharkinwaley: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
9Too:
i see! This is how the bobo was able to do it .
only the head?

lol abi
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Believe Me.. It wasn't funny when she said It.. I nearly Cried
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2017

Guys don't lie
lol
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by NewJaja(m): 1:11am On Jun 07, 2017
Everybody lies.
Pls let us understand smetin, wen it cmes to sexual issues, by default ladiez are more reservd. D man's anatomy is designd to absorb any kind of shock (esp. emotional/psychological shock). Datz y u cn hardly see a man traumatizd wen it cmes to issues relatin to nudity, sex etc. A man doesnt care abt wat pple tinks abt his sexuality.
Buh our angels arent wired dat way (tho sme cn learn to absorb shock or cmes naturally). They are weak emotionally (up til nw my mumsy cn easily burst into tears wen hurt. Dats by d way). U dnt expect every girl to hapily tel u her, potential guy (if nt her guy yet) or a friend hw she bleepd and deflowerd. Der is dis tin frm d insyd dat makez dem uncomfortable telin u d actual story buh den dey cnt ignore d question. Dey must tel u smetin. Sme, near-truth odas, outright lie. Diz 'stories' are actually true to sme.

Itz nt always ryt to ask a lady abt her virginity. It is lyk d pharisees always askin Jesus questions to trap Him. U ask dse question wen d ground is set 4 marriage. She wil tell d truth (most will, if nt all). As for me, i dnt ask, i dnt bother. I am nt a virgin y bother abt her virginity... Dats partial. Buh smehw d topic cn slip in esp wen she brings it up buh majority hv told me d trut. One told me her cousin deflowrd her. Anoda told me her nebor, at a very tender age and dey hard tons of sex. Hw u start d conversation hs a great role to play wen such topics cme up. Always create dis impression dat no one is beta.
I am against gender war (for fun or not). I preach tolerance.
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 25, 2018
She said she lost her virginty when an ant bit her buttocks, she jumped suddenly and on landing, she heard a crack..!

Brothers and sisters, Na so cold catch me ehhn..
grin grin I done die ooo
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by ronaldbecky(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cutehector:
alryt. Buh leme just have ur whatsapp addy just to have u in my contacts list. Won't add u up in the group until ur exams is over. I trust you'd be cool with it. I promise no distractions whatsoever
Na so e dey take start..
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by RuggedSniper: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
ireneony:
Slipped her finger inside her puni and turned non -virgin cheesy just like that.

The thing de pain me.
You go out on a date with a guy the first thing he asks is..are you a virgin.

This happened last april. ..i was at home bored when a call came in, i picked up my phone..saw a strange number and i was so reluctant(i dont go abt picking calls that are not on my contact) so i decided to answer the call. I heard a deep voice..#cut conversation short.
He told me he knew me from somewhere..
So we got talking. One day, he fixed a date we should meet which i oblige to.

On that sunny day we met at fancy restaurant. I won't lie, the food was one of the best i have ever tasted cheesy..
We talked about ourselves.

This guy is from a wealthy family meh but very religious.
He asked, are you are a virgin, i replied hmmmm nah"
His face was kinda sad. He told me he thought i was a decent girl. and i replied yes of course "I'm decent. grin.

He explained everything to me that he is a virgin and vowed to get married to a virgin aswell.; don't be angry, we can be friends you know, just friends. I was so furious in my mind. angry na wey i wan hammer na enemy don put sand for my garri.

To my question:
Nairalanders, do you think what he did was right?

grin wink... @ireneony, are you already taken now?

1 Share

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by RuggedSniper: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
She said she lost her virginity when an ant bit her buttocks, she jumped suddenly and on landing, she heard a crack..!

Brothers and sisters, Na so cold catch me ehhn..
I like your vjay/virginity sarcasm... It really "cracked" me up! grin

1 Share

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by JONSYN7154: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
why must you ask her how she was disvirgin? its her private life

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.