Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (59149 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
"on that faithful day,i never knew there was a big stick on the chair I was about to sit down.then **sobs** i sat down and the stick entered my ASO ROCK and I lost it"**crying**

9 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by ireneony(f): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lalasticlala pls come and share your own story cheesy
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by aolumaxi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
BIG LIE:
"on that faithful day,i never knew there was a big stick on the chair I was about to sit down.then **sobs** i sat down and the stick entered my ASO ROCK and I lost it"**crying**
I hail dah kinda lie oooo

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by chachanga: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
You wan know which style ur grandpa take knack your grandma before dem born your papa shocked? Why you sef go dey ask NECO question nah?

To ask a lady that and get the sincere answer. Chai, you would need the skills of a psychologist, a master hypnotist and a connyConny Naija Police Road Checkpoint officer [drop ur contacts for exam dumps on passing tests for the latter]!

Just allow them because ladies scopes about Virginity and Telemundo Tales go together like 5 & 6!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by PrettyClare7(f): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
who opened this useless thread? guys mock girls for having sex as if they have been f***ing animals not human beings. * mtchew*

7 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by MilesLamar(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
PrettyClare7:
who opened this useless thread? guys mock girls for having sex as if they have been f***ing animals not human beings. * mtchew*

Why e pain u like dis??

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by PrettyClare7(f): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
MilesLamar:

Why e pain u like dis??
I just find the hypocrisy funny.

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by MilesLamar(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
PrettyClare7:

Hmmm na night skul I go o.. I no understand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by PrettyClare7(f): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
MilesLamar:

Hmmm na night skul I go o.. I no understand
hahahahaha can't laugh now please it is late
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by sashishalom(f): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
discoprophet:
She said she lost her virginty when an ant bit her buttocks, she jumped suddenly and on landing, she heard a crack..!

Brothers and sisters, Na so cold catch me ehhn..

Can't stop laughing about this...crack?lolsss..chai

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by MilesLamar(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
PrettyClare7:
hahahahaha can't laugh now please it is late

lol ok good sense of humor.. I like you , we can be good frnds.. what do u tink?
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
PrettyClare7:
hi clare smiley

Can I have a moment of your time please
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
sashishalom:

Can't stop laughing about this...crack?lolsss..chai
sup sashi smiley
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by fartkay(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Girl it seem u like u
Me. Thank you
Girl but y u just showing up in my life at this
time
Me hmmmm. Don't tell me u ain't a virgin
Girl. *( crying)* "small na im remain u 4 meet
me a virgin."
Me. This happen when
Girl. 2009
Me. This is 2012, what on earth is " e raimain
Small"

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by sashishalom(f): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cutehector:
sup sashi smiley

Sup

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by fartkay(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Girl it seems i like u
Me. Thank you
Girl but y u just showing up in my life at this
time
Me hmmmm. Don't tell me u ain't a virgin
Girl. *( crying)* "small na im remain u 4 meet
me a virgin."
Me. This happen when
Girl. 2009
Me. This is 2012, what on earth is " e raimain
Small"
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by PrettyClare7(f): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cutehector:
hi clare smiley

Can I have a moment of your time please
a moment it will be because I am starting to doze
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by sashishalom(f): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=Cutehector post=47516382]sup sashi smiley[/quot

Am good,guess you are too...
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by PrettyClare7(f): 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
MilesLamar:

lol ok good sense of humor.. I like you , we can be good frnds.. what do u tink?
very well. friends we are then.
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Cutehector(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
PrettyClare7:
a moment it will be because I am starting to doze
alryt. I wish to solicit for ur vote for my friend falconey for mr nairaland.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease clare. Pleeeeeeeease

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by MilesLamar(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
PrettyClare7:
very well. friends we are then.

Ok Mamacita.. let's do the PM's ..

On a second thought, PM's can wait till tomorrow.. Good night my frnd
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Cutehector(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=sashishalom post=47516440][/quote]yes missy. I just wanted to seek for your vote for my friend who is contesting for mr nairaland.

I"ll so be glad if u say yes to that. His name is falconey

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by PrettyClare7(f): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cutehector:
alryt. I wish to solicit for ur vote for my friend falconey for mr nairaland.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease clare.
OK. you will get it. can't find the ballot box though

2 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Cutehector(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
PrettyClare7:
OK. you will get it.
thanks clare. I really appreciate. I hope u wouldn't mind tho. We all are sort of urm, we have dis group whatsapp chat thing, just to keep us abreast with the voting times and all.. i'll also b grateful if u accept to be among the whatsapp group. I promise you it will never be boring..

I"ll just follow u and u follow back so u can reply me thru mail with ur whatsapp addy.

Clare please.
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by PrettyClare7(f): 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cutehector:
thanks clare. I really appreciate. I hope u wouldn't mind tho. We all are sort of urm, we have dis group whatsapp chat thing, just to keep us abreast with the voting times and all.. i'll also b grateful if u accept to be among the whatsapp group. I promise you it will never be boring..

I"ll just follow u and u follow back so u can reply me thru mail with ur whatsapp addy.

Clare please.
I will decline please. my exam will start Monday. I will not be disposed to participate. thanks for understanding.

2 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
She told me someone raped her..
But as the story went, it was like the dude forced himself on her while they were doing naughty stuff.

I was just like oh okay...so?

She then proposed no sex till marriage but we could also make out and do naughty stuff.

In my mind i'm like so we end up having sex and you'll say i raped you too? shocked

hoookay.. cool

13 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
PrettyClare7:
I will decline please. my exam will start Monday. I will not be disposed to participate. thanks for understanding.
alryt. Buh leme just have ur whatsapp addy just to have u in my contacts list. Won't add u up in the group until ur exams is over. I trust you'd be cool with it. I promise no distractions whatsoever
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by tyrant111: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
bae said she wz raped.....I knw say na lie buh I gotta believe grin

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Gofwane(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
It's got to be the lady that said she was walking and suddenly she tripped and fell on her guy's e-rected preek.

... ... ... And i was like...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Kanyekels(m): 12:25am On Jul 14, 2016
ikbnice:
this one really got me laffin. Her head no break, her arms and legs no break, na the leather wey seal her precious honeywell come break. chai! some lies wey gals dey tell dey smell ehn!

Guy na lie of the century be that. It got me rolling.
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Presh900(m): 12:34am On Jul 14, 2016
Told me she lost her's while her dad wz flogging her....
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 14, 2016
This land is not for sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.