Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (59150 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Iranu, Abasha. What about the lies guys tell ladies so they can deflower them. Lies like you won't have menstrual pain again, I love you, I will marry you, I will only put the head, etc

6 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 1:07am On Jul 14, 2016
HoneyB10:
Op are you a virgin undecided
It's very complicated cool
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by vikkeee(m): 2:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Comments wey I dey read just dey sweet me lemme sha drop mine

2 weeks into dating
Girl: so are you a virgin?
Me: no. You?
Girl: yes offcourse

1 month 2 weeks into dating
After some nacking(first time)

Girl: honey I know there was no hymen breaking cos its already broken...
Me: how?
Girl: my cousin raped me when I was 16... Since he did it forcefully I still believe am a virgin
Me: did you tell your parents?
Girl: no oh. I sha told my sis that our cousin tried raping me so she would be careful. The guy is sha mad now
Me: eyah sorry ( in my mind see super story)

7 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by halfricanadian(f): 2:06am On Jul 14, 2016
vikkeee:
Comments wey I dey read just dey sweet me lemme sha drop mine

2 weeks into dating
Girl: so are you a virgin?
Me: no. You?
Girl: yes offcourse

1 month 2 weeks into dating
After some nacking(first time)

Girl: honey I know there was no hymen breaking cos its already broken...
Me: how?
Girl: my cousin raped me when I was 16... Since he did it forcefully I still believe am a virgin
Me: did you tell your parents?
Girl: no oh. I sha told my sis that our cousin tried raping me so she would be careful. The guy is sha mad now
Me: eyah sorry ( in my mind see super story)

lol
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by vikkeee(m): 2:17am On Jul 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol
Very funny oh....OyA you what did you tell your bofriend
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Frankicent(m): 2:41am On Jul 14, 2016
Tosin com hear my own ooo... Ehn we dated back then she was a V. She vow she wouldn't give it to any man till marriage- boring old story... After the break 1yrs/2yrs she told me.... without asking... That she gave it out to her Older bf.... I. ask why her reply.... I did it to please him I ask how many times she said 3...... 3 times just to please him..... I was like.... This is super story..... chai grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by sinaj(f): 3:18am On Jul 14, 2016
ikbnice:
Tell us a lie, letz share it. How did you lose your virginity ma'am?
I lost mine in d dream o! tongue

5 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 14, 2016
if you think that the devil is a liar, let some girls lie to you then you woukd realize that the devil is still a learner.

2 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by zadok60: 4:54am On Jul 14, 2016
confistified:
They mostly use rape/molestation to cover up
I was raped wen I was young undecided
mehn I think we both share something(babes) in common o.. grin
all the girls I dated,na rape ambassadors them be..

6 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by HoneyB10(f): 5:02am On Jul 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's very complicated cool
I see complicated how
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by olufunmivicky(f): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Iranu, Abasha. What about the lies guys tell ladies so they can deflower them. Lies like you won't have menstrual pain again, I love you, I will marry you, I will only put the head, etc

ur comment got me, soooo true ....,u can say that again!!!! No they won't remember..... The gals re always the hoes... Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by mkpatagiaka(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:
Slipped her finger inside her puni and turned non -virgin cheesy just like that.

The thing de pain me.
You go out on a date with a guy the first thing he ask is..are you a virgin.

This happened last april. ..i was at home bored when a call came in, i picked up my phone..saw a strange number and i was so reluctant(i dont go abt picking calls that are not on my contact) so i decided to answer the call. I heard a deep voice..#cut conversation short.
He told me he knew me from somewhere..
So we got talking. Oneday, he fixed a date we should meet which i oblige to.

On that sunny day we met at fancy restaurant. I won't lie, the food was one of the best i have ever tasted cheesy..
We talked about ourselves.

This guy is from a wealthy family meh but very religious.
He Asked, are you are a virgin, i replied hmmmm nah"
His face was kinda sad. He told me he thought i was a decent girl. and i replied yes of course "I'm decent. grin.

He explained everything to me that he is a virgin and vowed to get married to a virgin aswell.; don't be angry, we can be friends you know, just friends. I was so furious in my mind. angry na wey i wan hammer na enemy don put sand for my garri.

To my question:
Nairalanders, do you think what he did was right?

Hehehehe...... Yaf wan ki me, na u wey dull na
Since the relationship was Maga intended, u go dey form yours sincerely... Bros na pastor pikin na, no blame him
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Kenneth205(m): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2016
tongue
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by confistified(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2016
zadok60:

mehn I think we both share something(babes) in common o.. grin
all the girls I dated,na rape ambassadors them be..
lols u sef join rape dem na cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:
Slipped her finger inside her puni and turned non -virgin cheesy just like that.

The thing de pain me.

This happened last april. ..i was at home bored when a call came in, i picked up my phone..saw a strange number and i was so reluctant(i dont go abt picking calls that are not on my contact) so i decided to answer the call. I heard a deep voice..#cut conversation short.

On that sunny day we met at fancy restaurant. I won't lie, the food was one of the best i have ever tasted cheesy..

His face was kinda sad. He told me he thought i was a decent girl. and i replied yes of course "I'm decent. grin.

He explained everything to me that he is a virgin and vowed to get married to a virgin aswell.; don't be angry, we can be friends you know, just friends. I was so furious in my mind. angry na wey i wan hammer na enemy don put sand for my garri.

To my question:

he was acting his age or probably he was within the confine of his religious belief. One day he will grow up.
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Hollawayn05(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2016
Oga PILOT
Stop now I af reach my Destination!!!
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Hollawayn05(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
PrettyClare7:
who opened this useless thread? guys mock girls for having sex as if they have been f***ing animals not human beings. * mtchew*

babe No Vex...
just dat "We Love the way you Lie" *in Rihanna's Voice*

2 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by 7footre(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2016
Lols!!! Okay.... one actually told me she was deflowered by her Bf as he was the only personshe had been with....
Few months down the line, she told me she was raped by her cousin and that was how she lost her precious V

Some other time, she came up with a 3rd story which I can't remember now
I just smiled all through the super stories, pls you girls should maintain one story if you are gon lie about it

5 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by 49cents(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have never seen a lady that will not formulate a touching story astonishing how she lost her virginity. It either ranges from their EX who coerced them into sex out of ignorance and naivety; they didn't know it happened, they lost it when climbing an ugwu leaf at their backyards or when they were riding bicycles.

In as much as I admire guys courage to always take responsibilities for their own actions without blaming it on anybody. Ever since I was born, I'm yet to see a guy in his right sense of reasoning telling awful stories of how he lost his virginity. A guy engages in sex due to his own discretion and deems it disgraceful to be formulating stories as to why he lost it just to appear decent. A lady on the other hand will do it at her discretion, not because she was forced or something, by because she wanted it and will heap loads of lies on who she did it with afterwards just to evoke pity from whom he tells

These formulation of lies are unleashed and aimed at appearing decent and responsible. As a result of this, they come up with all sorts of pitiful stories just to avoid being labeled a badoo.

The purpose of this thread is not to demean ladies but to open the eyes of many young dude who may be gullible to fall for thee lies

*Let me open the floor by sharing the greatest lie ever formulated to me*

There was this lady I dated for a few months. I, being a type of person that doesn't deem it right to inquire a lady's intimate status. Since my friends were always giving testimonies of how ladies often. come up with framed up stories, I decided to ask this babe if she ever had intimate experience. She told me she once had and complemented it with a sorrowful story of how she lost it when she was bathing. According to her, she accidentally slipped her finger into her v-jay when she was trying to wash her thighs thoroughly with soap and sponge. I just smiled and consoled her.

I don't know why most ladies always come up with these related stories that will definitely evoke compassion and pity.

Guys, over to you cool

One of Nigeria's keenest literal minds......am a huge fan!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by zadok60: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2016
confistified:
lols u sef join rape dem na cheesy cheesy grin
me?...na the kind advice wer u fit give your brother abi?. grin
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2016
49cents:

One of Nigeria's keenest literal minds......am a huge fan!!!
Eeeeeyah !! Thanks so much baba cool

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by confistified(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2016
zadok60:

me?...na the kind advice wer u fit give your brother abi?. grin
lols bro na joke o..... rape is terrible
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Hollawayn05(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:
She told me someone raped her..
But as the story went, it was like the dude forced himself on her while they were doing naughty stuff.

I was just like oh okay...so?

She then proposed no sex till marriage but we could also make out and do naughty stuff.

In my mind i'm like so we end up having sex and you'll say i raped you too? shocked

hoookay.. cool

I like dis One..
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by 007Nasky(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2016
pezeji:
what abt lies guys tell for losing theirs?
u hardly find men dat lie abt been a virgin. Ar u a virgin? Do u want 2 marry a virgin? I knw guys dat ar stil virgins
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by 007Nasky(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:

The thing de pain me.

To my question:

y she com lie like dis. I prefer wen u tel me d whole truth abt hw u lost ur virginity
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Alvinnado(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Hahahhahahhahahahaha, lie lie go full this thread wella and I go enjoy to dey read am... ME I BE VIRGIN OOOOO I dey find wetin I go use break myself
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Slimberry1(f): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2016
wristbangle:
A lady once told me how she lost her virginity when hustling to board danfo at Ajegunle and I actually believed this lie embarassed chai!. Thanks for this insightful post prof. tosyne2much.

Ah swear never heard dz kind tin b4.. . grin grin
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by ndcide(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:

The thing de pain me.

To my question:

What he did was right to me. I'll do same. However, it's his prerogative to change his stands. If he is a Virgin, he really deserves to marry a Virgin.

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2016
PrettyClare7:
I just funny.
mtcheww
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by AdeniyiA(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2016
In 2013,one told me she travelled with her guy from Abeokuta to Enugu to see his parents and the guy tied her and raped her for five days which resulted in her pregnancy ....
Can you travel with someone you do not have feelings for?? ? Some girls can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by richidinho(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:
undecided
Fyn gal grin
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by DozieInc(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2016
murphyibiam15:
the first gal told me it was the tampon she used during her menses in secondary school that tore it

the second told me she lost her virginity without sex ; that they were just having fore play before she could realise it was gone and she lost it without sex...this kept me wondering what manner of lies ppl can unleash..

gals abeg make una try stop these lies nah

Choi, the second girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.