Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). (15583 Views)

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by sparko1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
pls guy abegii mind ur words lets be matured for once,,Must u say that

yes we have guys that do stammer even if their talking to their own sisters

and who told u mhisbliss is not pretty

u can tag me woman rapper all I care not

Please do tag me immature for all i care, i will never agree that a guy will even stammer when talking to the lady in question, except maybe he's pretending or sick!

And for the love of God, she is not pretty....! Not even on the list!
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
sparko1:

Please do tag me immature for all i care, i will never agree that a guy will even stammer when talking to the lady in question, except maybe he's pretending or sick!

And for the love of God, she is not pretty....! Not even on the list!
u will one day meet a guy dat stammer

no offense

nice meeting u
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by sparko1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
not that i asked for your opinion, go back to school because you dont know anything, didn't you see sarcasm in that statement? Phool

Sarcasm! You use such derogatory remark on a man and you call it sarcasm! How does it feel when you were at the receiving end?
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
everyone is entitled to thier opinion dont stress it, i dont find his comments offensive just amusing btw WHO PRETTY HELP, I'm not pretty his opinion doesn't matter, my mom loves me, the world is still revolving, no one cares, life goes on, maybe he has glaucoma you dont know, maybe he smokes weed you dont know let him be atleast am bold enough to show my real pics, he isnt handsome though, what a lame hat.
LOL u just finished him

we call this

kao.!!!
in Japan
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
I'm always true to myself seriously if i madly admire you I'll tell you depending on if you're not that boastful arrogant type

I admire ur courage.....but i guess it can only happen once in a blue-moon
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOL u just finished him

we call this

kao.!!!
in Japan
lol how did you know have you been to Japan?
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I admire ur courage.....but i guess it can only happen once in a blue-moon
ya i cant go around telling guys i like them you know
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol how did you know have you been to Japan?
LOL I used to knw this for long

I sent u a mail dear
don't knw weda u ve seen it
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
sparko1:

Sarcasm! You use such derogatory remark on a man and you call it sarcasm! How does it feel when you were at the receiving end?

Guy no mind 'em.......e funny tho bt e fine 4 ur head grin

Who dy hat fit mak him wear jhoor
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOL I used to knw this for long

I sent u a mail dear
don't knw weda u ve seen it
i dont read pms sorry
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
ya i cant go around telling guys i like them you know

I kwn u lyk sparko1 nd him say mk i cum kolet ur numba cox him lyk u 2 tongue
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
i dont read pms sorry

We're very sorry (makossa) for any inconveniences grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Hope he see this and leave a comment... . I know he's shy grin

Being shy is underrating. Been following you for a while now, sent a pm request which are yet to be accepted, even a Bbm request that's yet to be honoured. C'mon!
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

lol we? Whos we
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I kwn u lyk sparko1 nd him say mk i cum kolet ur numba cox him lyk u 2 tongue
lol your kidding ryt? I'll rather date a meerkat if hes the last guy on earth, that mink
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
i dont read pms sorry
it's ok my dear
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
it's ok my dear
ok thanks for understanding
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol we? Whos we

Hmmmm....We nah.....
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Hmmmm....We nah.....
you and naijamakossa?
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:

Mhisbliss u see wetin u dey do my guy tongue

Sori naijamakossa dz is not the end of dy world....u'll surely met ur dream gal grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
BeingAkorede:

Being shy is underrating. Been following you for a while now, sent a pm request which are yet to be accepted, even a Bbm request that's yet to be honoured. C'mon!

Nawa for u oo... U keep following me where? undecided u dey lie too much ehn..

Besides I don't reply PMs... If u wanna talk to me, say it here... cool
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

LOL guy wat do u think is happening to me

I only want to mek a request

hahaha

so she is honest to me ok

for ur mind,na move I dey mek Lols
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
you and naijamakossa?

We = naijamakoss & sparko1....am just their spokesperson wink
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nawa for u oo... U keep following me where? undecided u dey lie too much ehn..
Besides I don't reply PMs... If u wanna talk to me, say it here... cool

He respects his privacy..... tongue

He fit be ur rescue king o grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

the sparko mink you mentioned just spoiled everything
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
u are welcome dear

let me just mek the request here

I know u have ur candidate u are supportin already but I would also luv it if u give a little support to my team FALCONEY in the eliminating stage and I will do same to urs too.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

He respects his privacy..... tongue

He fit be ur rescue king o grin

grin haahaahhaah I don't think the TrapQueen has a King
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Mhisbliss u see wetin u dey do my guy tongue

Sori naijamakossa dz is not the end of dy world....u'll surely met ur dream gal grin
lol you're d one saying what u don't know naijamakossa is a gentleman he understands if its you now you for don abuse me tire
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Lols spokesman keh talkative ni
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
u are welcome dear

let me just mek the request here

I know u have ur candidate u are supportin already but I would also luv it if u give a little support to my team FALCONEY in the eliminating stage and I will do same to urs too.
thanks
deal try to keep your words

1 Like

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
the sparko mink you mentioned just spoiled everything

Bt u don reject makossa already nah....

And i cnt betray 'em by contestin' nah grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Bt u don reject makossa already nah....

And i cnt betray 'em by contestin' nah grin
lol contesting for what? Mr nairaland? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? / Happy Birthday Tallesty1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.