Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). (15580 Views)

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Over 2 u BeingAkorede

No 4get buy me drink 4 a job well xcuted wink

Lols

Badt Boi !
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
seriously i wish am a guy

Imagine what u sayin with ur own mouth.....have u lost evry atom of self esteem in u... Pls stop talkin lyk dz...i dnt lyk it
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ok ...so u know me then? Coz the way u talk it seems we already bumped somewhere else grin

Queen, my loving Queen can we talk now?
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Imagine what u sayin with ur own mouth.....have u lost evry atom of self esteem in u... Pls stop talkin lyk dz...i dnt lyk it
nope am serious
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
BeingAkorede:

Queen, my loving Queen can we talk now?

OK sure... We can talk... anything u like grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
BeingAkorede:

Lols
Badt Boi !

Dnt let my effort be in vein.....and y re u not talkin 2 her tongue
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
nope am serious

Y
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Dnt let my effort be in vein.....and y re u not talkin 2 her tongue

By HIS grace and power, I won't.
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Y
i love thier life
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
BeingAkorede:

By HIS grace and power, I won't.

Well am takin dy front row seat 2 watch it go down tongue
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

OK sure... We can talk... anything u like grin

I have only read from you and I'm impressed. I really like you - no doubt, wonder how I'll feel when I've know more about your highness.

I haven't seen you yet I dream about you, more than I think about myself nowadays.

I wish to get more close to you Queen
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
i love thier life

What is that, that you love about the guys that makes u envy us
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Well am takin dy front row seat 2 watch it go down tongue

Buddy I've made up my mind even before now. I want her cos i need a queen. I won't let you down
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

What is that, that you love about the guys that makes u envy us
lol i cant explain but i just do
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
BeingAkorede:

Buddy I've made up my mind even before now. I want her cos i need a queen. I won't let you down

Mehn i dön dy envy u smal smal ooo
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Mehn i dön dy envy u smal smal ooo

C'mon... MhisBliss is right here. she's a decent one too.
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol i cant explain but i just do

I feel lyk bleepin u now 2 remind u of ur status as a lady....no offence wink
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
BeingAkorede:

She's gvin me a very hard time cry
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I feel lyk bleepin u now 2 remind u of ur status as a lady....no offence wink
chai runs out of thread neva to come back or reply
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
BeingAkorede:

decent one? U mean decent shy guy? cheesy
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
chai runs out of thread neva to come back or reply

Runs ahead of u....lock dy door nd pocket dy keys....u re goin nowhere grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

She's gvin me a very hard time cry

That's because you're being naughty

Treat her like a lady, I told you she's decent. what a young beauty she is.
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:

U see am cry
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:

Where's TrapQueen77 sef....mk she cum hlp me talk 2 her
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:

I referred to you as one of the good ladies ever on nairaland, i see you.
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

she's offline, probably busy or avoiding me again.
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
BeingAkorede:

I referred to you as one of the good ladies ever on nairaland, i see you.
oh thanks
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

U see am cry
lol take handkerchief
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
oh thanks

Can we go private my honeypie wink
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Runs ahead of u....lock dy door nd pocket dy keys....u re goin nowhere grin
i turned into d wind and passed through the open spaces
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I read it later when I wake up getting pretty late in my area.

Godnyt for now
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Can we go pravate my honeypie wink
chisos no, I'm married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.