Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). (15592 Views)

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
pls whatever you do don't pee on my dp ok?
badt girl

if he pee for ur dp
na hee be say u go take am for mouth like cum

hahaha
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
badt girl

if he pee for ur dp
na hee be say u go take am for mouth like cum

hahaha
lol you dey craze
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Who be ur boo nah
tiger
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
tiger

Ok....makossa said i should leave u 4 him cry
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Ok....makossa said i should leave u 4 him cry
lol will you?
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol will you?

Should i?
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol will you?
yes he will it's his pleasure Lols
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Should i?
wat will it profit a man to use all his precious time on one girl and later go home empty handed

i rebuke every spirit of work like elephant and eat as ant in Jesus

undisputedbosom I daff my boxer pants for u

hahaha
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
yes he will
it's his pleasure Lols
kikikiki he told you that himself or you're now his spokesman
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Should i?
Jah
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
yea something like that grin
mhisbliss:
yea something like that
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Majlaw(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
pls whatever you do don't pee on my dp ok?
I already pee on ur dp. So change itit grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Majlaw:

I already pee on ur dp. So change itit grin
for were? I just changed it today na,
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
yea something like that ;Dyea something like that
lol you make a good spokesperson
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
Jah

Tell me nah my honeypie wink
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Tell me nah my honeypie wink
jah
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
you guys are still on the issue
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
jah

So honey where u chattin frm sef
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
wat will it profit a man to use all his precious time on one girl and later go home empty handed

i rebuke every spirit of work like elephant and eat as ant in Jesus

undisputedbosom I daff my boxer pants for u

hahaha

Mhisbliess u see wetin u cause....bt i refuse 2 go empty handed grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

So honey where u chattin frm sef
the moon
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
BeingAkorede:
you guys are still on the issue

Me nd her go die on top dz matter grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
the moon

Wönt it be a gud place 4 our honeymoon tongue
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Wönt it be a gud place 4 our honeymoon tongue
the sun
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
the sun

I no dy understand u again oo
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by charlyxx9: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

YOU BOTH ARE HYPOCRITES OF THE HIGHEST CENTURY I ACTUALLY CAME INTO THIS THREAD TO KNOW OTHER PEOPLE'S VIEW ON THIS TOPIC BUT TO MY AMAZEMENT YOU TWO NICCUR DERAILED THE PURPOSE OF THE THREAD TO TO LOVE PEDDLING THING FROM THREADP(1-7 STILL POSTING) WHY NOT EXCHANGE NUMBERS OR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE TO SAVE YOU SOME SENSE.USELESS YOUTHS OF THESE DAYS ONE HAS A BABY OUTSIDE MARRIAGE WANTING A SLUT TO BE HIS BABYMAMA WHILE THE SLUT AT FIRST DISAGREED BUT LATER FELL IN LOVE BY SWEET WORDS BUT SHE CLAIMS TO BE MARRIED.TWO HYPOCRITES AND CHEATERS THATS THE DEFINITION OF BOTH OF YOU.MY 2 CENT THANK ME L8R
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

i dont want you to
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Majlaw(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
for were? I just changed it today na,
I go still pee on it
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Majlaw:

I go still pee on it
lol I'll put useless one
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Majlaw(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol I'll put useless one
Wait ooo. My urine don finished
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2016

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
charlyxx9:
YOU BOTH ARE HYPOCRITES OF THE HIGHEST CENTURY I ACTUALLY CAME INTO THIS THREAD TO KNOW OTHER PEOPLE'S VIEW ON THIS TOPIC BUT TO MY AMAZEMENT YOU TWO NICCUR DERAILED THE PURPOSE OF THE THREAD TO TO LOVE PEDDLING THING FROM THREADP(1-7 STILL POSTING) WHY NOT EXCHANGE NUMBERS OR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE TO SAVE YOU SOME SENSE.USELESS YOUTHS OF THESE DAYS ONE HAS A BABY OUTSIDE MARRIAGE WANTING A SLUT TO BE HIS BABYMAMA WHILE THE SLUT AT FIRST DISAGREED BUT LATER FELL IN LOVE BY SWEET WORDS BUT SHE CLAIMS TO BE MARRIED.TWO HYPOCRITES AND CHEATERS THATS THE DEFINITION OF BOTH OF YOU.MY 2 CENT THANK ME L8R

Mhisbliss is this niqqa Ok at'll.... undecided

Must u come here 2 offload ur thriller load of fraustrations on us...

Abegi clear road make i see my angel mhisbliss grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
i dont want you to

I told u 2 follow me 2 facebook....,now our enemies re spittin venoms grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? / Happy Birthday Tallesty1 / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.