Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). (15579 Views)

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 6:07am On Jul 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

grin grin grin

Nothin much happened.....just that Mhisbliss is "still" formin 4 me nd ur huge crush thought u went silent on him when u left 4 ur bed....tongue
must you mention me everytime? I have lots of mentions i thought am on fp
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 6:09am On Jul 15, 2016
charlyxx9:
sitdown and think man cause if really that cute girl is yours born out of wedlock then she is a bastard while you are here flirting for who would replace her real mother.smh 4 ur stupidity and carelessness
and your perception about me is totally wrong, you just assume and jump into conclusion like a shotgun so immature of you. Spits
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 6:10am On Jul 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I told u 2 follow me 2 facebook....,now our enemies re spittin venoms grin grin
kikikiki dance to the tune bae its your music not mine, gotta run buhahahaha i laugh like buhari
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 6:14am On Jul 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Mhisbliss is this niqqa Ok at'll.... undecided

Must u come here 2 offload ur thriller load of fraustrations on us...

Abegi clear road make i see my angel mhisbliss grin
wao that guy is really pained maybe he's actually a shy guy who can't talk to people normally, you see how he types all caps? Its because he wants to make sure you see his message and he opened this thread to see how to overcome talking to ladies without peeing himself only to see you toast me like bread till page 7 i warned you didn't i?
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Majlaw:

Wait ooo. My urine don finished
kikikiki how interesting
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
and i told him he could date you instead arent you a darling just say yes cheesy

Sorry but I have no plans to date everyone Down here grin besides u both are made in heaven cheesy
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Sorry but I have no plans to date everyone Down here grin besides u both are made in heaven cheesy
i dont as well so stop match making
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm great juz drinking my coffee and browsing grin
Tat guy was juz making a joke . He is not tat serious as what u think cheesy

Do you I need to remain awake all days and nights on nairaland to proof how serious i am?

I'm interested in you and that's the fact, let's get private Jor.
Queen, send a pm to me for your Bbm, twitter or facebook username, even your phone number.
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2016
BeingAkorede:

Do you I need to remain awake all days and nights on nairaland to proof how serious i am?

I'm interested in you and that's the fact, let's get private Jor.
Queen, send a pm to me for your Bbm, twitter or facebook username, even your phone number.

Uumm... I only use whatsapp grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Uumm... I only use whatsapp grin

I don't mind being with you on whatsapp if that'll get me so close to you.
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2016
BeingAkorede:

I don't mind being with you on whatsapp if that'll get me so close to you.

Hahahha.... grin

Wud u mind dropping ur number here? Honestly I forgot the password of this email I used ...since I joined I never log out ooo
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahha.... grin

Wud u mind dropping ur number here? Honestly I forgot the password of this email I used ...since I joined I never log out ooo

Aaarrggh!

still shy about putting my number here but, for you... 080xx
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2016
BeingAkorede:

Aaarrggh!

still shy about putting my number here but, for you...

Tnx u can modified it now grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2016
BeingAkorede:

Aaarrggh!

still shy about putting my number here but, for you... 080xx

Nawa oooo it says ur not there on whatsapp embarassed
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Tnx u can modified it now grin

It's really my pleasure

Now my adrenaline pumps faster out of curiosity.
oh Queen
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nawa oooo it says ur not there on whatsapp embarassed

Lol
Are you teasing me?!
OK, add it +2348025144871
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Lordkratus(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Finally uploaded my pics.no more ghost mode.
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2016
BeingAkorede:

It's really my pleasure

Now my adrenaline pumps faster out of curiosity.
oh Queen

U only gave me 10digits ooo
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2016
BeingAkorede:

Lol
Are you teasing me?!
OK, add it +234

Got it finally cheesy
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by BeingAkorede(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U only gave me 10digits ooo

Huh!

No. OK, copy & paste the num. above.
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaahah... Okie..... So tell abt u grin
*seems nobori is around at this time * wink

Sori dear my Data got exhausted dats y i didnt reply....

I guess all eyes re now watchin' grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
wao that guy is really pained maybe he's actually a shy guy who can't talk to people normally, you see how he types all caps? Its because he wants to make sure you see his message and he opened this thread to see how to overcome talking to ladies without peeing himself only to see you toast me like bread till page 7 i warned you didn't i?

Lolz....i tink dy mods re angry oo....pls pm me lets go private abeg wink
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Really Happy for you guys @ TrapQueen77 and BeingAkorede wink
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Lolz....i tink dy mods re angry oo....pls pm me lets go private abeg wink
and you've started today again
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Really Happy for you guys @ TrapQueen77 wink

angry
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Sori dear my Data got exhausted dats y i didnt reply....

I guess all eyes re now watchin' grin

grin oohh yeah never mind
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by zicoraads: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2016
I am shy too embarassed embarassed
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
and you've started today again

Lolz...my dear cum chop jellof rice grin
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin oohh yeah never mind

Am jealous of u guys o tongue
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Am jealous of u guys o tongue

There's nothing to be jealous grin

Sad tat she denied u tho tongue
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Lolz...my dear cum chop jellof rice grin
i won't contribute in making this thread reach page 70 Goodluck
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

There's nothing to be jealous grin
Sad tat she denied u tho tongue

Really, bt me still on her mata.....so wia u chattin frm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.