Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? (13826 Views)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public / Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by call4shola(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

bro my eyes don't just go there, i take it back to meet hers and let her know i think she is sexy and confident to give a peak of that ..... they know by my bold and nice eyes that i'm flirting with them and i want them, life is too short to look away, if you muist look after the 1st time and you like what you see ( i mean the whole package oo, not just some boobss lipsrsealed) the n don't be too shy to at the least say hello and smile or winik so she knows something.. cool cool

If u sneeze and ur boobs dont shake, ur a man. "Robert Mugabe"

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Abydehme(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

bro my eyes don't just go there, i take it back to meet hers and let her know i think she is sexy and confident to give a peak of that ..... they know by my bold and nice eyes that i'm flirting with them and i want them, life is too short to look away, if you muist look after the 1st time and you like what you see ( i mean the whole package oo, not just some boobss lipsrsealed) the n don't be too shy to at the least say hello and smile or winik so she knows something.. cool cool
True talk bro, by so doing she will even feel more confident and she will likewise knows how courageous you are.......
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by robosky02(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2016
Abydehme:
True talk bro, by so doing she will even feel more confident and she will likewise knows how courageous you are.......

wow cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2016
robosky02:

wow cheesy
so you look at boobs too
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by robosky02(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
so you look at boobs too

no I don't

I close my eyes
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2016
robosky02:

no I don't

I close my eyes
I no believe, you do forget your eyes on her chest angry
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by robosky02(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I no believe, you do forget your eyes on her chest angry

whats special there

just two *****

undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2016
robosky02:

whats special there

just two *****

undecided
Not even a call last weekend lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by bollify(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chest only attract my attention when the face already has. If you have kimk's body but obasanjo's face na sorry be your name. That's why I don't consider Mercy Johnson attractive.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
bollify:
Chest only attract my attention when the face already has. If you have kimk's body but obasanjo's face na sorry be your name. That's why I don't consider Mercy Johnson attractive.
mercy johnson is beautiful
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by bollify(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by bollify(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
AngelAhnie:
mercy johnson is beautiful

To each, his/her own. I have never considered her beautiful. At least, my brother thinks she is beautiful hence, he married her. But to me, I don't see anything beautiful about her.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by zynzyn(m): 5:20am On Aug 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I was so embarrassed few days ago by a guy. Not as if I was wearing sexy cloths or something that should arouse a man sexually. He is someone I respect so much, he called me and I stopped to answer him. As I walk towards him, I noticed his eyes were fixed on my chest, I felt so embarrassed and was not comfortable standing before him.

So to the guys in the house, why do you stare at a lady's chest?

Vow that unlike most women, u have NEVER looked at a guys biceps or crotch before!! cool
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Lordkratus(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Not all guys
thanks ma.at least a girl knows that
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2016
zynzyn:

Vow that unlike most women, u have NEVER looked at a guys biceps or crotch before!! cool
nope, my eyes are too holy to behold that large sight

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by robosky02(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2016
AngelAhnie:
nope, my eyes are too holy to behold that large sight
undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Tealess(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
Dat na side of attraction na
zynzyn:

Dat na side of attraction na
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Sammmypoko(m): 1:10am On Sep 11, 2016
iAmCharis:
I would have answered if I stare at ladies chest but I don't. So,...... grin

yimu
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Sammmypoko(m): 1:11am On Sep 11, 2016
bollify:

lmao.....poor mercy.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 1:13am On Sep 11, 2016
Sammmypoko:

lmao.....poor mercy.
Don't mind the guy
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 11, 2016
Because they wanto suckk angry
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 1:19am On Sep 11, 2016
The poster above me, pls modify and put dot. Don't want your comment in my thread
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Burgerlomo: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2016
I normally do such a thing when the lady is really heavy up there, or when her milk factory is well rounded because I'm allergic to a fallen ones, or may be when the tips are staring at me too
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Burgerlomo:
I normally do such a thing when the lady is really heavy up there, or when her milk factory is well rounded because I'm allergic to a fallen ones, or may be when the tips are staring at me too
Men!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by bestspoke: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
damn! how did i get here...i have wandered too far..
Time to head back
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by dadaha: 2:32am On Oct 04, 2016
For guys it's natural but the real question is why ladies stare at another's chest?
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by columbus007(m): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
undecided pishure of ur chest or ADONBILIVIT
hahahahahaha,bros check it she said she's closed until marriage cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2016
Must You ask? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
KissChris:
Must You ask? undecided
must u comment angry
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by totalhouse(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Will it be nice if I ask someone such questiongrin I didn't ask but he said I should get a jacket or something to cover up. He noticed the look on my face I guess... Besides he called I didn't go to him.
First and foremost I don't condone and encourage 'lookery '...it is lust. However from what you wrote here, I guess he was embarrassed too that you put your bb on display codedly, the reason he asked you to put on jacket to cover it up

Like your dp pic though with inscription, we are closed till marriage .That is high sense of responsibility.. Hope it is real...then keep it up.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Mayhorz(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
He Said U Zuld Kover Up Afterall...
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Iisha(f): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
dadaha:
For guys it's natural but the real question is why ladies stare at another's chest?

That's true...
But why do guys put their hands around their joystick and hold it up? I noticed that when they walk, they pack their joystick in their hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) / Things Men Do Better Than Women / The New Form Teacher (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.