Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. (3803 Views)

Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Its there life to do as they like simple as that it will soon catch up with them.
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol you go fear campaign strategy grin
Yeah udmaster, those niggaz ain't shît. But this niggar iamkingzlee is dope and ladies send him pms instead cuz he knows his shît(wtf am I typing)
Pls he needs your support and votes so he could teach other niggaz to swag up(whatever the fûck that means!

lass wattafuq?? Dis shiit ya doing ain't cool go find someone else undecided that dude is ma nigga #takenote
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 18, 2016
Lass? undecided
embarassed
tongue
vicstar:

lass wattafuq?? Dis shiit ya doing ain't cool go find someone else undecided that dude is ma nigga #takenote
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lass? undecided embarassed tongue

• • • • • I guess u're a lad hiding behind that moniker lipsrsealed That's the trending ishh on dis crazy section undecided
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 18, 2016
The guys started it undecided
vicstar:

• • • • • I guess u're a lad hiding behind that moniker lipsrsealed
That's the trending ishh on dis crazy section undecided
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Good.

whatever!!! Who gives a fück anyway?? lipsrsealed

Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 7:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
The guys started it undecided

how silly of 'em lipsrsealed anyway, still good for 'em
Bye for now!! cool
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2016
vicstar:

[b] whatever!!! Who gives a fück anyway?? lipsrsealed

Talk to my foot... I don't give shii on u
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Talk to my foot... I don't give shii on u

dude I ain't got much shiiit to give on a faceless forum lipsrsealed Anyway, have a nice day ahead tongue don't take shiiit personal
#wordfromdmatured cool
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by naijaboiy: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:
Oga OP leave them nah.. undecided undecided

Is it your PM? grin grin
You obviously enjoy the attention you get from such, hence your defense. smiley
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by czarr(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
Op just wanna make sense but the nigga failed whoefully tryna make sense, you haul your ass up here faking ganster nigga you aint from the street you some buster who cant keep his tight ass together, those pms aint your stress, ion reply but it aint ass licking, most dudes don't feel comfortable spilling thier feelings on a public forum for everyone to see so they go private thats why its called pm(private message) it doesn't mean they aint gat balls. Lol i hope i sounded ganster as well, ganster is the language op understands cheesy
undecided

Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who u a matured?

Chaaiii!! Read ur response first before u said ur matured... He-goat

dammn! I can't believe u just went dat far
Farano mynd44 ishilove lalasticlacla pls she has broken no.2 rule pls do justice
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2016
vicstar:

dammn! I can't believe u just went dat far
Farano mynd44 ishilove lalasticlacla pls she has broken no.2 rule pls do justice

A wailer ! Now u run and cry like a baby when u know u pulled this off FIRST.

Let the mods be the judge...

Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by MzPecs(f): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

You obviously enjoy the attention you get from such, hence your defense. smiley
Lol cheesy
That's not true.. embarassed embarassed

This is a false allegation and akant takit! undecided undecided
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2016
ruggedised:

forming gun gangster, yet can't face a woman
smh undecided undecided undecided

only niggas without balls face 'em lass mahhn

I'm too busy for that, ain't got spare time to brawl witha shawty

But bro how's it ya P? undecided u ain't gat sch' or work something....is monday morning maahn get something doing, have a nice day nigga cool
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by naijaboiy: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy
That's not true.. embarassed embarassed

This is a false allegation and akant takit! undecided undecided
You sure? cheesy

Oya na make we see proof. grin
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by MzPecs(f): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

You sure? cheesy

Oya na make we see proof. grin
Hehehehehe
Watchu want me to prove to you? angry angry
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

A wailer ! Now u run and cry like a baby when u know u pulled this off FIRST.

Let the mods be the judge...

• • • • • The rate at which people misunderstand shiit is pretty appalling Sometimes I hate conversing with peeps here undecided can u carefully read dat post again? I wrote "whatever who gives a Bleep anyway?" How's dat an insult huh But how can u just go straight at calling me a "he goat" huh lipsrsealed after I told u to have a nice day ahead cry

Anyway, its ok I thought yo matured enough, I guess I was wrong
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2016
vicstar:

only niggas without balls face 'em lass mahhn

I'm too busy for that, ain't got spare time to brawl witha shawty

But bro how's it ya P? undecided u ain't gat sch' or work something....is monday morning maahn get something doing, have a nice day nigga cool

nigga I don't give a fvck about ur jabs undecided
don't start what u can't finish

peace
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by naijaboiy: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

Hehehehehe
Watchu want me to prove to you? angry angry
Let's see all those small small boys sending you pm na. grin
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
Op just wanna make sense but the nigga failed whoefully tryna make sense, you haul your ass up here faking ganster nigga you aint from the street you some buster who cant keep his tight ass together, those pms aint your stress, ion reply but it aint ass licking, most dudes don't feel comfortable spilling thier feelings on a public forum for everyone to see so they go private thats why its called pm(private message) it doesn't mean they aint gat balls. Lol i hope i sounded ganster as well, ganster is the language op understands cheesy
God bless u ma.
The Op is just seeking for attention.
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by MzPecs(f): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Let's see all those small small boys sending you pm na. grin
Oh! God. This is the highest insult.. (small small boys) cry cry

So I should show? The girl ain't that dumb! grin grin
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2016
ruggedised:

nigga I don't give a fvck about ur jabs undecided don't start what u can't finish
peace
dude I ain't got no intention of doing so mahn cool

Great day ahead mahhn wink
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by naijaboiy: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

Oh! God. This is the highest insult.. (small small boys) cry cry

So I should show? The girl ain't that dumb! grin grin
Tell them not to vex o! cheesy

I go soon send my own join. tongue
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by davidokorodudu: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
You ended up not making sense. See your dp begging for pms with your tiny legs. Gerrarahia mehn!
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by MzPecs(f): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2016
Hi bphenson419 smiley
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Hoyinkansolami(f): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Even most of those using female monikers are males there is nothing bad in sending pm to a real female but too many childish vibe here including both side it sucks.
,you most people I've seen here are so childish
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by MzPecs(f): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Tell them not to vex o! cheesy

I go soon send my own join. tongue
If you send, it'll go back to the sender.. tongue tongue
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by naijaboiy: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

If you send, it'll go back to the sender.. tongue tongue
That's an indirect way of assuring me of your reply. grin
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by MzPecs(f): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

That's an indirect way of assuring me of your reply. grin
Lol cheesy
I realised that just after I posted it.. grin grin

So you're using my words against me bah? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced / What Was The Strongest Addiction You've Ever Have? And How Did You Overcome? / Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.