Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" (8140 Views)

Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Romancelanders Hall Of Fame 2016 Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Marlvin(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Isn't it time some of you folks cut up some slacks about Lanicky ? Miss NL ain't all about facial looks. accept the fact and stop throwing tantrums.

2 Likes

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Shamstiel: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
awesome kiss

Tell me why you didn't sign up for miss nairaland cry
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by obiorathesubtle: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ja, ich stimme zu smiley
Mein Tag geht gut..
wir segnen Allah..
Hoffnung haben Sie zu Mittag gegessen ?

undecided dude.. You speak German?

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by obiorathesubtle: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Marlvin:

Isn't it time some of you folks cut up some slacks about Lanicky ? Miss NL ain't all about facial looks. accept the fact and stop throwing tantrums.
grin you know.. From this statement, I can say there's a bit of opposition in you.. But you're just too pragmatic for it to consume you.. grin
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by bitchcrafts: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ja, ich stimme zu smiley
Mein Tag geht gut..
wir segnen Allah..
Hoffnung haben Sie zu Mittag gegessen ?

Nein, Ich hatte gerade Frühstück smiley
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

Tell me why you didn't sign up for miss nairaland cry
no excuse lipsrsealed
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by obiorathesubtle: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin they're still pulling their hair over lanicky's victory?? Isn't it bedtime still?? grin

Twas over a month ago.. grin
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by bitchcrafts: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin you know.. From this statement, I can say there's a bit of opposition in you.. But you're just too pragmatic for it to consume you.. grin
And pragmatism is never too much... Give it to him, he's sensible!.
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by obiorathesubtle: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
bitchcrafts:
And pragmatism is never too much... Give it to him, he's sensible!.
grin aite.. Lemme paraphrase...

.....Pragmatic enough....
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by bitchcrafts: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin aite.. Lemme paraphrase...

.....Pragmatic enough....
Mah Nigga grin
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by obiorathesubtle: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Mah Nigga grin
grin why did you dump your other account?
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
I think you took this contest far more seriously than the contestant themselves..with this thread you're only damaging the reputation of mimzy or ivy, like they're sore losers or something. It's futile arguing over a relative stuff like beauty. didn't fancy lanicker, but she won.accept it. Guy move on and stop dwelling on these irrelevant self opinionated threads.

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by bitchcrafts: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin why did you dump your other account?
Na madam.
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by obiorathesubtle: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Na madam.
Hmmm.. I hope madam paid enough for the decision.. wink

Btw.. Very nice.. BÍtchcrafts grin
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by bitchcrafts: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Hmmm.. I hope madam paid enough for the decision.. wink

Btw.. Very nice.. BÍtchcrafts grin
Well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We expect you up here down here soon. Club of the knotted
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by obiorathesubtle: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We expect you up here down here soon. Club of the knotted
tongue keep waiting..
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by naijaboiy: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

But they did nominate naijaboiy and tommyfrench even when they won previously. get your facts right my lady
Everything is now an issue to you guys.

Jeeez
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by bitchcrafts: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
tongue keep waiting..
hmm, take yr time.. there are enough errand boys here, just that too much is never enough grin
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Marlvin(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

#Smiles. ..buddy

The issue has become somewhat banal... the competition ended a long time ago, if it was a case of beauty, Mimzy n Ivyy , nonetheless our girly girly , refiner. either of 'em would've emerged the winner.

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by obiorathesubtle: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Marlvin:

#Smiles. ..buddy

The issue has become somewhat banal... the competition ended a long time ago, if it was a case of beauty, Mimzy n Ivyy , nonetheless our girly girly , refiner. either of 'em would've emerged the winner.
smiley True.. That's was I've termed the post-competition era as the Hate+o+cratic era.. smiley
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Marlvin(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley True.. That's was I've termed the post-competition era as the Hate+o+cratic era.. smiley

You know , for all it's worth, each of the competitors have moved on with their various lives, none of 'em blew tantrums, made a fuss about it nor filled a lawsuit. rather, some of the voters took it upon themselves to turn it into a chaos.
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by LordScent(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel zip up and stop being a sissy....
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by ThaPatriot(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

Just some random girl who won due to sentiments and rigging
Lol, u go fear rigging na.
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by obiorathesubtle: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Marlvin:

You know , for all it's worth, each of the competitors have moved on with their various lives, none of 'em blew tantrums, made a fuss about it nor filled a lawsuit. rather, some of the voters took it upon themselves to turn it into a chaos.
grin Filed a lawsuit? For 50k? That would've been hilarious..

Well, what do you expect from a country where the employment rate among the youth populace is awfully low?
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

Lol Oracle of the mad people. Spoke women. you are typing jaguns. About 80% off those who voted Lanicky only did so because you all pleaded for votes. Lol I am not a fool like some other monikers

Wait ooo....

Did you just call Laveda oracle of mad people...

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shey that day when I told Mhisbliss say she ugly, she provoke grin

The day wey I tell Laveda say she ugly people say I get bad mouth cheesy..

Now wey dem kan call each other uglies nko grin cheesy #NaGodwin grin

*sips my tea*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
NotoriousAIG:
Shey that day when I told Mhisbliss say she ugly, she provoke grin

The day wey I tell Laveda say she ugly people say I get bad mouth cheesy..

Now wey dem kan call each other uglies nko grin cheesy #NaGodwin grin

*sips my tea*
its bad to tell lies, they are many guys here who think otherwise so go screw yaself
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
its bad to tell lies, they are many guys here who think otherwise so go screw yaself

Stanleywaxy Shey I tell you? cheesy.

Wait Mhisbliss, do you really think you are beautiful, like really beautiful?

Okay you and Lanicky, who fine pass?
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Marlvin(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Filed a lawsuit? For 50k? That would've been hilarious..

Well, what do you expect from a country where the employment rate among the youth populace is awfully low?

God save Us all. bro
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

Stanleywaxy Shey I tell you? cheesy.

Wait Mhisbliss, do you really think you are beautiful, like really beautiful?

Okay you and Lanicky, who fine pass?
lanicky fine pass, you see i thought I'll recieve bank alert for declaring that, but i didn't so like i said go screw yourself
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
lanicky fine pass, you see i thought I'll recieve bank alert for declaring that, but i didn't so like i said go screw yourself

I'd rather screw you grin.

How are you joor.
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by mhisbliss(f): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

I'd rather screw you grin.

How are you joor.
spits walk out of thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining / Man Leaks Chats And Video of Lesbian disturbing his wife to be (photos) / Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.