Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" (8138 Views)

Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Romancelanders Hall Of Fame 2016 Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2016
Shamstiel:

You should tone it down though doesn't fit your type of lady
You'll always give yourself away. Only Synzu/Muva writes like this. You've also made this same statement with your muva account severally.

Aren't you just ashamed of being a bítch boy? Why are you wicked? What do you stand to gain in slut-shaming a girl you once dated? You're also the shameless dog behind MediaSyndicate and WindUpMerchant. Deny it and watch a rabid dog chop off your small dìck. Shameless idìot.

Laveda, you better stay away from this boy if you want to remain happy. Same with your so called boyfriend that leads some disgruntled elements called knights in attacking you over trivial issues which doesn't concern him.
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by dollyjoy(f): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2016
NewSheriff:
You'll always give yourself away. Only Synzu/Muva writes like this. You've also made this same statement with your muva account severally.

Aren't you just ashamed of being a bítch boy? Why are you wicked? What do you stand to gain in slut-shaming a girl you once dated? You're also the shameless dog behind MediaSyndicate and WindUpMerchant. Deny it and watch a rabid dog chop off your small dìck. Shameless idìot.

Laveda, you better stay away from this boy if you want to remain happy. Same with your so called boyfriend that leads some disgruntled elements called knights in attacking you over trivial issues which doesn't concern him.
Huh!shockedshockedshocked
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by ThaPunisHER: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
NewSheriff:

Laveda, you better stay away from this boy if you want to remain happy. Same with your so called boyfriend that leads some disgruntled elements called knights in attacking you over trivial issues which doesn't concern him. [/s]

[b]Retarrded reject! Not only is your brain redundant, you are defiantly stvpid to think that anyone has monopoly over words on this green earth! You are not only dull, the gods of foolishness have been so generous to you in more ways than rendering your brain completely inactive which is why you share the same single digit I.Q with a peruvian Iguana.

Bastardd scum of the earth, you can't stop masturbatinng to the sight of my moniker, right? Very soon you'll blame SYNZU or MUVA for your inability to mount your wife and get her pregnant! Little wonder why my moniker keeps flying up and down. Do you think I give a tuppence what circus clowns like you think?

I don't owe you or any other circus clown any explanation. Feel free to give yourself orgasms with your dumb theories because unlike you, I've never been a coward, I don't deny my alts, I don't hide behind monikers to beef my superiors, YOU are guilty of these things and one can only imagine that its a chore carrying a dick between your legs because cowards like you aint fit to be classified amongst men!

Accursed son of a b!tch! May the old gods congregate to render you and yours useless till your lineage goes extinct! Witless cowering Sex-starved nematode! Hades spit on that rotten corpse you call your body![/b]

3 Likes

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by MUVA(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Now you know how MU.VA types.

2 Likes

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
ThaPunisHER:
[s]Retarrded reject! Not only is your brain redundant, you are defiantly stvpid to think that anyone has monopoly over words on this green earth! You are not only dull, the gods of foolishness have been so generous to you in more ways than rendering your brain completely inactive which is why you share the same single digit I.Q with a peruvian Iguana.

Bastardd scum of the earth, you can't stop masturbatinng to the sight of my moniker, right? Very soon you'll blame SYNZU or MUVA for your inability to mount your wife and get her pregnant! Little wonder why my moniker keeps flying up and down. Do you think I give a tuppence what circus clowns like you think?

I don't owe you or any other circus clown any explanation. Feel free to give yourself orgasms with your dumb theories because unlike you, I've never been a coward, I don't deny my alts, I don't hide behind monikers to beef my superiors, YOU are guilty of these things and one can only imagine that its a chore carrying a dick between your legs because cowards like you aint fit to be classified amongst men!

Accursed son of a b!tch! May the old gods congregate to render you and yours useless till your lineage goes extinct! Witless cowering Sex-starved nematode! Hades spit on that rotten corpse you call your body![/s]
All these after two hours to defend your bítching? grin

Shame on you. Ain't dignifying a bítch boy no further with a response
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
MUVA:
Now you know how MU.VA types.
That's all lezz could come up with for you after two hours?
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by ThaPunisHER: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
NewSheriff:
All these after two hours to defend your bítching? grin

Shame on you. Ain't dignifying a bítch boy no further with a response
[/s]

Useless frenchify faggut, I was busy because unlike you, I have a life outside NL and for your info, the same laveda brought your stupidity to my notice. Since you've got nothing better to do than blame me for every reason why your worthless life is soo damn fuckkked up, I believe you've achieved your life's purpose!

I am your GOD. I will keep being the e-death of you till I finally find you, and boy if you turn out to be Sinizia, the same sinizia who keeps denying his own actions, you'll realise you're not that hard to find. There will be no limit to your hurt. This I can guarantee you.

Yes! you did strike a chord, now you MUST dance to the tunes of your own strings.

3 Likes

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
ThaPunisHER:
[s]Useless frenchify faggut, I was busy because unlike you, I have a life outside NL and for your info, the same laveda brought your stupidity to my notice. Since you've got nothing better to do than blame me for every reason why your worthless life is soo damn fuckkked up, I believe you've achieved your life's purpose!

I am your GOD. I will keep being the e-death of you till I finally find you, and boy if you turn out to be Sinizia, the same sinizia who keeps denying his own actions, you'll realise you're not that hard to find. There will be no limit to your hurt. This I can guarantee you.

Yes! you did strike a chord, now you MUST dance to the tunes of your own strings. [/s]
You don't call the shots - I do. For now, I don't have no fúcks to give about your sorry asś.
By the way, you're always a boring bítch to handle. When I have your time, ensure the rest of your team are around.

For now, fvck off!!
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by MUVA(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
NewSheriff:
That's all lezz could come up with for you after two hours?
[/s]
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
NewSheriff:

looooooool who the fk are you??!
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
Huh!shockedshockedshocked
these kids no know say I no get time for their stupid dramas. my isoko babe, how are you today?
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by ThaPunisHER: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
NewSheriff:
You don't call the shots - I do. For now, I don't have no fúcks to give about your sorry asś.
By the way, you're always a boring bítch to handle. When I have your time, ensure the rest of your team are around.

For now, fvck off!!
[/s]

I don't call the shots yet you're about to scram? Why you running when I haven't even started chasing you? You give no fuckks yet you called me here? You keep quoting me each time your feats of utter retardedness takes hold of your redundant brain!

Ofcourse you have nothing on me because you aint got shxt to say, you're dumb and desolate! Your barren brain sprouts only dust that's why you've lost every privilege of rational reasoning!

Pray to your personal chi that I don't find you. Pray your gods are listening as well cos if they aint and you slip, just one slip on your whereabouts and this world will be rid of one idiotic coward who hides behind an alt to troll in an attempt to challenge his superiors!

An imbecillic dunce who dubs himself a "newsheriff" when you aren't even fit to guard the school gates of a nursery school going by your epic romance with utter stupidity and cowardice! Moronic nematode! Woe betide the skank that shat you into this earth!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by dollyjoy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
these kids no know say I no get time for their stupid dramas. my isoko babe, how are you today?
I'm fine,thank youwink
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Sinizia2: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
ThaPunisHER:
[s][/s]

Useless frenchify faggut, I was busy because unlike you, I have a life outside NL and for your info, the same laveda brought your stupidity to my notice. Since you've got nothing better to do than blame me for every reason why your worthless life is soo damn fuckkked up, I believe you've achieved your life's purpose!

Yes! you did strike a chord, now you MUST dance to the tunes of your own strings.

This is the 3rd time you will be accusing me wrongly, and it's no longer funny. I'm not the reason for your delusions and I don't like it when someone defame my character. You can insult me and shît, but please never accuse me of something I've got nothing to do with.

Sometime back, you subtly accused me of getting you banned by reporting you. On that day, I took my time to explain I'm not that kind of person. I even went further to tell you Ive never used the report button and even swore to never make it in life if I was the person. I did all these to erode whatever ill-feelings you may be harbouring against me. I explained myself as a friend to you, hoping you'd see me in the same light. Few days later, Saintsamurai openly confessed that he's the one that reported you. I'm sure you saw it coz he's mocking you with it.

And now this? Who do you take me for? Someone that will open an alternate to bash you? A supposed friend for that matter. Why do you keep seeing me as an enemy? I take you as a friend and you gon' treat me back this way? Do I type like Newsherrif? You've known me since last year, known Newsherrif since last year, and think I'm the one behind the handle? You think so low of me? Damn!! I guess I've seen what you think of me. It's all good. If I had an alternate, I'll NEVER use it to bash you. It's not my M.O. I don't roll like that.

You might be wondering why I'm typing with an alternate created few minutes ago. Here's why; I went against my ethics of NEVER opening a new moniker when banned, to create this new moniker. Why was I banned? The same night someone falsely leaked a nudê and alleged it to be Laveda's, I stood up for her and exposed the nůde pic to be fake. A supermod came after I've logged out to ban me since then till the 29th. You can confirm this right now by asking any mod or by going through the ban logs of my Sinizia account. What was my crime? Breaking rule 5 and 10, coz I simply quoted the pics the accuser of Laveda HAD ALREADY POSTED and explained the difference in both pics. The mod didn't even read the thread before pronouncing me guilty of uploading Laveda's pics.

Why did I explain all that? To show you I don't do alternates, and when I do, I won't use it for vendetta. If accusing me wrongly makes you feel fulfilled, then get on with it. Godspeed on this journey. Peace.

Cc: Muva/Synzu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by lezz(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
NewSheriff:
That's all le.zz could come up with for you after two hours?
What presumptuousness!
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Laveda(f): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
NewSheriff:

I've read all you said, but you ought to know it's not enough reason for me to indict Synzu as the person behind the alternate. He's not the sole possesor of those words, and those words are not concrete enough to indict him.

Its wrong to judge him based on the evidence you provided. But thanks anyway. Do have a wonderful day.

4 Likes

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Laveda(f): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sinizia2:

This is the 3rd time you will be accusing me wrongly, and it's no longer funny. I'm not the reason for your delusions and I don't like it when someone defame my character. You can insult me and shît, but please never accuse me of something I've got nothing to do with.

Sometime back, you subtly accused me of getting you banned by reporting you. On that day, I took my time to explain I'm not that kind of person. I even went further to tell you Ive never used the report button and even swore to never make it in life if I was the person. I did all these to erode whatever ill-feelings you may be harbouring against me. I explained myself as a friend to you, hoping you'd see me in the same light. Few days later, Saintsamurai openly confessed that he's the one that reported you. I'm sure you saw it coz he's mocking you with it.

And now this? Who do you take me for? Someone that will open an alternate to bash you? A supposed friend for that matter. Why do you keep seeing me as an enemy? I take you as a friend and you gon' treat me back this way? Do I type like Newsherrif? You've known me since last year, known Newsherrif since last year, and think I'm the one behind the handle? You think so low of me? Damn!! I guess I've seen what you think of me. It's all good. If I had an alternate, I'll NEVER use it to bash you. It's not my M.O. I don't roll like that.

You might be wondering why I'm typing with an alternate created few minutes ago. Here's why; I went against my ethics of NEVER opening a new moniker when banned, to create this new moniker. Why was I banned? The same night someone falsely leaked a nudê and alleged it to be Laveda's, I stood up for her and exposed the nůde pic to be fake. A supermod came after I've logged out to ban me since then till the 29th. You can confirm this right now by asking any mod or by going through the ban logs of my Sinizia account. What was my crime? Breaking rule 5 and 10, coz I simply quoted the pics the accuser of Laveda HAD ALREADY POSTED and explained the difference in both pics. The mod didn't even read the thread before pronouncing me guilty of uploading Laveda's pics.

Why did I explain all that? To show you I don't do alternates, and when I do, I won't use it for vendetta. If accusing me wrongly makes you feel fulfilled, then get on with it. Godspeed on this journey. Peace.

Cc: Muva/Synzu

Siniziå, please just let this go. I beg you..Thanks for being there, and I'm sorry about the ban.

wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Laveda:

Siniziå, please just let this go. I beg you..Thanks for being there, and I'm sorry about the ban.

wink kiss
Babe
Re: Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" by Laveda(f): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Babe
embarassed I just quoted you on another thread too.
Sup?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached / Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? / Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.