Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry (6464 Views)

Why Adewumiopeyemi Not At The Party / Mr Na; An Appreciation Thread To Romance Section-nairalanders -adewumiopeyemi / Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by LuveU2(f): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
falconey:

what insolence! I will not be insulted , how do you measure intelligence?

the floor is open please ...............
My king ignore every distractions smiley

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by donmula: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mynd44, the individual who tagged you first went on the offensive. Just so you know and take a fair decision, if any.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
falconey:

what insolence! I will not be insulted , how do you measure intelligence?

the floor is open please ...............

Ignore the attention seeker undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
dear seriously it was peacfull if it is romance thread they go do scattered everything..,,,
ademipeju:

Huh

So u no like as the interview was peaceful without no side talk?

U don't Like the level of sanity put in place?

U can always use. The thread to campaign just copy the link and ask ur supporters to go through your answers to the questions whch will be easily peruse.
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by skywalker001(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
LordNicvuitton I wud av support u till final but saying other contestants doesn't av BRAIN is a no no 4 me

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
bro i need ur support till the final... ur support is needed thanks wink wink one love
skywalker001:
LordNicvuitton I wud av support u till final but saying other contestants doesn't av BRAIN is a no no 4 me
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
dear seriously it was peacfull if it is romance thread they go do scattered everything..,,,

So filebe whether pple view or not.

We like am like dat.
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by KINGinVAHALA: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
tamedwolf90
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ImDharay: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmm, jez stoppinq by...
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ichommy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
devilmaycry:
well as we all know the economy aint smiling at us.This result to criminal activities,and so on.As an individual of the society and a member of "frank talkers" I advise my mates to engage in creative business weather small or big than stay idle and the result have been encouraging as most of my pals have been into one or two stuffs and are making it.with Such I think Nigeria is going to improve.Thank you

Nice One wink
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by princeakins(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
WEll conducted interview...

Really appreciated d well structured responses from ma fellow contestant...

All da best ahead guyz...

We dont hv to tramp on anyones personality here.
We are here for fun n the social aspect of it all..

Ichommy , devilmaycry n all who partook today ... Thumb up

Kudos!! Great job...

Just avoid any means of provocation..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by skywalker001(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
bro i need ur support till the final... ur support is needed thanks wink wink one love
No P bro... U rub my back and I rub ur back
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by jamalnation(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
I just dey observe
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by HDee(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by bayocute(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
LordNicvuitton:

I think I've pretty much answered numbers 1and 2. Now to number3
I'm contesting because I want to draw attention to the tribalism going on in nairaland and find possible ways to curb it. I truly want to be an ambassador for peace on this forum
I didn't wanna get masef involve with this Mr nairaland tin, buh d way u answered ur ques brilliantly. U've convince me in every aspect of voting u in as Mr Nairaland.
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Franchise21(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
skywalker001:
No P bro... U rub my back and I rub ur back
Lol. Ur back dey scratch u?
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Cutehector(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademipeju:
Adewumiopeyemi

Wat apen to you?

All ur questions looks rough undecided undecided
I think he tried his best.. u knw it's really not that easy..

Wats ur personal opinion abt d interview tho?
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
devilmaycry:
then its NOTHING
long life
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by skywalker001(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol. Ur back dey scratch u?
yea bro grin
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by BoboFashion(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Falconey and Cutezt are very similar, comportment and boldness re ....... 8/10. Nice one guys.

Ichommy, bro you re there too.

LordNicvuitton.... Kudos too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Please this thread should be locked at exactly 9: 30

Cc Dominique
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Cutehector:
I think he tried his best.. u knw it's really not that easy..

Wats ur personal opinion abt d interview tho?

They all did well.
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Franchise21(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
skywalker001:
yea bro grin
Lol. U fit still help me scratch my own make I return d gesture
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by falconey(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
BoboFashion:

Falconey and Cutezt are very similar, comportment and boldness re ....... 8/10. Nice one guys.

thank you

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ImDharay: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by skywalker001(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol. U fit still help me scratch my own make I return d gesture
ur back dy scratch u too
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ichommy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
BoboFashion:

1 Share

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Ryabcool(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is to bring to your notice that tomorrow's interview will be conducted by Slimberry1

Watch Out !! cool

Cc

ACCESSME
RYABCOOL
JUSTDULLA
IAMDOTUNE
KUNLEAKINPELU00
PRINCEAKINS
Gotcha!
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Franchise21(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
skywalker001:
ur back dy scratch u too
Ah think so ooh grin
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by teejaypee: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
seems y'all have the same bad habit
'chewing ya fingernails' cheesy

nice work by the mods sha
cool
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by skywalker001(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
Franchise21:
Ah think so ooh grin
k na... No P
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by girlhaley(f): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Attention seekers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

My First Sex Experience / Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics / I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.