Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry (6468 Views)

Why Adewumiopeyemi Not At The Party / Mr Na; An Appreciation Thread To Romance Section-nairalanders -adewumiopeyemi / Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by EmperorLee(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademipeju:

Yes tongue tongue cry

D mods no get chill at all. cry cry

You no fit even mention me codedly cry E pain me ooh.
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
LordNicvuitton:

I think I've pretty much answered numbers 1and 2. Now to number3
I'm contesting because I want to draw attention to the tribalism going on in nairaland and find possible ways to curb it. I truly want to be an ambassador for peace on this forum
Interesting. undecided

Tell me more.

How do you want to achieve that with Mr. Nairaland crown?
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by devilmaycry: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
hilaomo:
answer this question and get my vote...in 1 word wetin you believe say men dey always think aside sex AND money?
God
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by LuveU2(f): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
falconey:

I am so damn tired and famish . from class since 8am with only noodles in my stomach.
embarassed Dont worry bae, i got something ready for u wink

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ichommy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
please ask questions.
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by skywalker001(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
hilaomo:
answer this question and get my vote...in 1 word wetin you believe say men dey always think aside sex AND money?
FOOD
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by falconey(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademipeju:

What Are You Doing To Improve Nigeria?

sacrifice time and resources to help those in need, cognitively , financially and through community service .

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
1 what realy inspired me abt this contest was about the last mr nairaland 2015 because the guy that won mr nairaland many people didnt believe his going to win some moderator here contest and they didnt win.. so i no i have a chance that i can win 2 the leaderhip ship traits i was able to get from the last mr nairaland 206 i chated with him some few day ago.. he told me is not a do or die affair that if am friendly and remain focus that if i can able to gather more people that i will win quote author=olatunjithomas post=47705959]Adewunmiopeyemi, what would you say inspires you as per this contest?

ii) what leadership traits were you able to get from the last or better still the incumbent Mr nairaland?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by LuveU2(f): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
ichommy:
please ask questions.
Do you think we are all mentally unstable for believing in a God? smiley

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
LADIES AND GENTS ASK UR QUESTION

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
ichommy:
please ask questions.

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dominique, kindly help us stick this thread back to the Romance Section

Thank you
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
sorry the network is bad here ave anser ur question check up
olatunjithomas:
Adewunmiopeyemi, what would you say inspires you as per this contest?

ii) what leadership traits were you able to get from the last or better still the incumbent Mr nairaland?
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by devilmaycry: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Am Open to All Questions .
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
EmperorLee:

You no fit even mention me codedly cry E pain me ooh.

Mabinu emi na pede.

I will keep seat 4 u 2mao kiss
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
skywalker001:
FOOD
nice try,but mmba...
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
devilmaycry:
[Color=blue]Am Open to All Questions[/color] .

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Franchise21(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
Nice one guys.
Ichommy and Devilmaycry good job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
devilmaycry:
God
nice try but mmba...
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
1 early in morning i keep praying that NIGERIA should improve i no one day everytin will change and u no change is a gradual process dear
ademipeju:

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
falconey:

sacrifice time and resources to help those in need, cognitively , financially and through community service .

[size=80pt]K[/size]
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ichommy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademipeju:

Am a good law abiding citizen wink
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
1 early in morning i keep praying that NIGERIA should improve i no one day everytin will change and u no change is a gradual process dear

Prayer? Sebi Bible. Say prayer without work is dead. undecided undecided
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by skywalker001(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
skywalker888:
Today's interview was well moderated.. Kudos to the organizers.. Tosyne your questions are dope cheesy
Hello my female version
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
LADIES AND GENT PLS MORE QUESTION NETWORK IS BAD
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
ichommy:

Am a good law abiding citizen wink
dazzal?

undecided
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ichommy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
LuveU2:
Do you think we are all mentally unstable for believing in a God? smiley

No Everybody with his/her view Ma wink
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by devilmaycry: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
hilaomo:
nice try but mmba...
then its NOTHING
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by EmperorLee(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademipeju:

Mabinu emi na pede.

I will keep seat 4 u 2mao kiss

Better kiss
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
devilmaycry:
1.Well,they say honesty pays,I have been truthfully honest with all my answers and I know am well loved by most nairalanders plus when your goons/team gets your back I dnt see any doubt of winning, that's just it.
2.Why pretend ? What's your gain on this when you don't win? These questions I ponder on several times because I dnt really think it protrays you as a good individual if after your trouble making you become good just because of a contest then later go back to your habit .Its a total waste of time and a bad character , I dnt advise such .
3. The things individuals do these days for money suprises me,talking about an online contest though the money is a good pay dosnt create a platform for aggressive attitudes, it pains me a lot , for goodness sake this is E-contest .Making an enemy out of this is just childish and by the way you don't know where you are going to meet that person in life.
4. Well , my success as a winner will be as a result of the hardwork of my team members,they will surely get their share of it . My tithe will be paid , and as an animal breeder,I will like to use the money in making a small animal farm as a starting business. Thank you
You did a very great job bro... Congrats!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
do u no payer is the master king.. so will will keep praying for nigeria i no things will get better dear
ademipeju:

Prayer? Sebi Bible. Say prayer without work is dead. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? / Man Shocked As Mbaise Traditional Marriage List Amounts To N1 Million (photo) / See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.