Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry (6470 Views)

Why Adewumiopeyemi Not At The Party / Mr Na; An Appreciation Thread To Romance Section-nairalanders -adewumiopeyemi / Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by falconey(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademipeju:
Adewumiopeyemi
Falconey
Ichommy
Devilmaycry
Lordnicvutton

i have just thiese three question for all the contestants anyone dat answered well gat my support

why do you deserve Mr. Nairaland

what makes you different from oda contestants

why are you contesting?

every contestant deserve to be mr Nairaland, we are all stakeholders . I think I deserve to be more because of my vision and mission for nairaland, Nairaland is a great forum being the first choice of youths in Nigeria and Africa at large my vision is to make it greater using my creative ability to influence and impact the life of teens and youths in this great forum (Nigerians,africans and foreigners).I have the attributes to achieve these goals, i am innovative,informative, cooperative and productive . I believe I'm the right man for the job.

as stated above i am innovative,informative, cooperative and productive.

because of the publicity and reward .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
answer this question and get my vote...in 1 word wetin you believe say men dey always think aside sex AND money?
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by skywalker888(f): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Today's interview was well moderated.. Kudos to the organizers.. Tosyne your questions are dope cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ronald4lif(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Cutehector:
i'm totally disappointed with you bro. Not because of what u wrote.

U should be a man of your words.. dats the most important thing. When u promise someone something, u stick to it.

I owe you no apology of my action. I'm free to shift allegiance to any contestant at any point I want. It seems you have been stomaching this for a long time and it's choking you. Now that you've barf it out, hope you get a closure.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
skywalker001:
LordNicvuitton do u tink other contestants doesn't av d brain and ball to become MR NL 2016

No I do not think so, every contestant is superb in his own way. I gave other reasons Sir.
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by falconey(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
hilaomo:
answer this question and get my vote...in 1 word wetin you believe say men dey always think aside sex AND money?

some life others God
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Funjosh(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good questions brilliant answers cool
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
skywalker888:
Today's interview was well moderated.. Kudos to the organizers.. Tosyne your questions are dope cheesy

Tanks to d mod in celebrity section.

Wen we talk am yesterday dem dey shout
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
i i deserve to win ,mr nairaland 2016 because ave realy dedicated my social activites into nairaland that is why i deserve to win 2 am different from other contestant because ave contested for a post like this which i won during my school day and i ave the knowledge of this 3 am contesting because i realy love nairaland because i get my first job in nairaland job vancancies thread and i also get information news met more people make friend with them everytin i need i can find it in nairaland cool thanks
Falconey
Ichommy
Devilmaycry
Lordnicvutton

i have just thiese three question for all the contestants anyone dat answered well gat my support

why are you contesting?[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
ave ansered ur question dear look up
ademipeju:

Tanks to d mod in celebrity section.

Wen we talk am yesterday dem dey shout
undecided undecided
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Adewumiopeyemi

Wat apen to you?

All ur questions looks rough undecided undecided
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
falconey:

some life others God
1 word!!!mmba in Ibo means No...You wen dey contest gan, just today alone like how many minutes,you take think of GOD or LIFE?
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
network is bad.. am typing in my office... the network is fuckng up that why
ademipeju:
Adewumiopeyemi

Wat apen to you?

All ur questions looks rough undecided undecided
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
ave ansered ur question dear look up
Seen but dnt understand as it. Looks rough. undecided
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by EmperorLee(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Can we talk now? angry
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by falconey(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
hilaomo:
1 word!!!mmba in Ibo means No...You wen dey contest gan, just today alone like how many minutes,you take think of GOD or LIFE?

lol he dey straight forward now ....ok I chose LIFE
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
network is bad.. am typing in my office... the network is fuckng up that why

[size=50pt]K[/size]
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by larabae13(f): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wow good job guyz!! Way to go falconey u did well kiss

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by falconey(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
[size=20pt] ladies and gents .....the floor is open please ask questions. [/size]
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by olatunjithomas(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Adewunmiopeyemi, what would you say inspires you as per this contest?

ii) what leadership traits were you able to get from the last or better still the incumbent Mr nairaland?
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
EmperorLee:
Can we talk now? angry
Yes tongue tongue cry

D mods no get chill at all. cry cry
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
LADIES AND GENTS ASK UR QUESTION
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by LuveU2(f): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
I am effing proud of you Falconey grin

Great job cool

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademipeju:
Adewumiopeyemi
Falconey
Ichommy
Devilmaycry
Lordnicvutton

why are you contesting?

I think I've pretty much answered numbers 1and 2. Now to number3
I'm contesting because I want to draw attention to the tribalism going on in nairaland and find possible ways to curb it. I truly want to be an ambassador for peace on this forum

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ireneony(f): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
I nor wan ask question cheesy grin..
So many of my comment has already been hidden cheesy..

I will pass smiley
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by skywalker001(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
LordNicvuitton:

No I do not think so, every contestant is superb in his own way. I gave other reasons Sir.
That sounds abusive to me for saying other contestants doesn't have BRAIN
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ireneony(f): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nice one falconey and other contestants.
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by devilmaycry: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademipeju:
Adewumiopeyemi
Falconey
Ichommy
Devilmaycry
Lordnicvutton

why are you contesting?
1. Well ,your character as an individual stands you out amongst your equals .I think I deserve to be crowned Mr.Nairaland 2016 due to the qualities I possess that will help better the administration .I Am honest, hardworking ,intelligient,disciplined ,God fearing ,organised and patient ,easygoing with a good attitude .
2.The way I think and react to situations is different from most people I know, as I put into play reason,logic and emotional aspects in equal proportion to the solution of problems. Reading is one of those things I love doing ,it is a stepping stone for the generation of imaginative and creative ideals .I have this ability to develop and apply abstract principles from this point of learning to other fields ,this ability am told is a rare one .I also have this ability of learning very fast unlike most people,I remember when I graduated from secondary school I immediately got a job of teaching ss2 and ss3 physics ,doing make over ,barbing are some of those things am good at doing at my leisure time and I had no training in it , this I can boast of that most people won't be able to do . I also have this great self esteem and confidence even while I was little,i always wanted to be me. We all can testify that Most persons don't engage in different ventures because of the fear of failing ,I have never been afraid of failure because I see failure as an essential part of the experimental process that gets you success .Infact this is what makes me seek out and accept challenges which I may not appear to be able to deliver on initially. This I can tell you is what makes me different .
3. Like I said earlier,I like challenges as am not afraid of failing,also I have been to other live beauty pageant ,Face of MsG which I came runner Up ,Mr Gold platoon which I won and a few others and I felt it wise to help better the forum organisation .Thank you
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Chicent(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nice and sweet questions from tosyne and lovely and impressive response from the contestants. You guys rock.
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
falconey:
[size=20pt] ladies and gents .....the floor is open please ask questions. [/size]

What Are You Doing To Improve Nigeria?
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by falconey(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
LuveU2:
I am effing proud of you Falconey grin

Great job cool

I am so damn tired and famish . from class since 8am with only noodles in my stomach.
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by photoshoot(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nice one guys.

Ichommy and Devilmaycry good job

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Chaiiiii! Check Out These 6 Hot Girls Showing Of Their Big Back-kassi / Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. / Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.