Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry (6467 Views)

Why Adewumiopeyemi Not At The Party / Mr Na; An Appreciation Thread To Romance Section-nairalanders -adewumiopeyemi / Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ichommy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademipeju:
dazzal?

undecided

Yes smiley
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
falconey:

I respect all the contestants , To be a MR NAIRALAND is both an honor and responsibility, my advantage is my believe, I just believe I will be the next mr nairaland ,because I am a person of integrity, virtue and good character, also I am precise,magnanimous,persistent,exuberant,gregarious, jocose,simple,compassionate, rational and decisive. prospective voters your support is all I need to showcase my skills and abilities to be Nairaland 2016 ambassador, I believe I will be the next MR NAIRALAND .

these people did what they have to do , if the contest requires they change their personality to good , then the contest is influencing people's life positively and showing them the benefits of being good. the act is fine by me . about them changing to former self , anchor that's speculation, they might turn good and remain good . that is under probability.

it doesnt worth it , before the interview last night ,I told every member of my team via WhatsApp to only read and not ask question, if they must ask not provoking and out of line questions not to establish conflict , because if they do the team will surely retaliate. conflict will emerge next catastrophe. the purpose of this contest is to unite members and create a fun zone . there is life on nairaland after the contest so it doesn't worth it a bit .

hmmmmmm I'd really want to share part with my team but they told me they aren't espousing me for the reward but love to do it willingly. when/if I win I'll surely ask them again. I will spend part on my writing materials , I school in the north the rate of poverty in this region is high I'll have the chance to help some people around ,others on friends and family.

You did very well... Congrats !

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by skywalker001(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
hilaomo:
nice try,but mmba...
BALL
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
do u no payer is the master king.. so will will keep praying for nigeria i no things will get better dear

[size=80pt]K[/size]
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Hadez(f): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
[size=18pt]The views are not even up to 400...mtchew. Yawns... [/size]
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by LuveU2(f): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
ichommy:

No Everybody with his/her view Ma wink
This rejoinder does not tally with what an average atheist would say grin
Its fine tho smiley
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
devilmaycry:
then its NOTHING
You done run research am abi!!!!Nice 1,now you have my vote...funny enough thats an all time best seller with empty pages all through,by Sheridan Simove
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
ichommy:

Yes smiley

[size=80pt]K[/size]
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Bluette(f): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Great ans @ichommy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is to bring to your notice that tomorrow's interview will be conducted by Slimberry1

Watch Out !! cool

Cc

ACCESSME
RYABCOOL
JUSTDULLA
IAMDOTUNE
KUNLEAKINPELU00
PRINCEAKINS

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
we could ave move it back to romance thread.. i think more people view the thread than celebrity thread
Hadez:
[size=18pt]The views are not even up to 400...mtchew. Yawns... [/size]
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ichommy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
johnwizey:
Mr President is fighting corruption at the expense of the economy, do you think this is right or not? Give reason(s)

It is Wrong Sir, I believe the loot will be re-loot by some Government officials.

If you are the IGP how do you intend to curtail the activities of the herdsmen?

I will make sure does affected area and potential area to be affect will be flood with Uniform men

Naira inflation is at its peak, how can we rectify dis?

tackle Unemployment and Patronize Nigeria made products

cc;
Adewunmiopeyemi
Falconey
Ichommy
Devilmaycry
Lordnicvuitton
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ichommy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bluette:
Great ans @ichommy

Thank You Ma kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Bluette(f): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good answers @devilmaycry
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by devilmaycry: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademipeju:

What Are You Doing To Improve Nigeria?
well as we all know the economy aint smiling at us.This result to criminal activities,and so on.As an individual of the society and a member of "frank talkers" I advise my mates to engage in creative business weather small or big than stay idle and the result have been encouraging as most of my pals have been into one or two stuffs and are making it.with Such I think Nigeria is going to improve.Thank you
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ichommy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
LuveU2:
This rejoinder does not tally with what an average atheist would say grin
Its fine tho smiley

Meet me at Religion Section. wink Am on vacation now sha!
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
devilmaycry:
well as we all know the economy aint smiling at us.This result to criminal activities,and so on.As an individual of the society and a member of "frank talkers" I advise my mates to engage in creative business weather small or big than stay idle and the result have been encouraging as most of my pals have been into one or two stuffs and are making it.with Such I think Nigeria is going to improve.Thank you

[size=80pt]K[/size]
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
take it easy dear
Hadez:

I hope the mods are seeing this. Insulting a nairalander.

Mynd44. Lalasticlala.

Yesterday you were interviewing others but because you know your constant is not intelligent enough you back out
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
1 what advantage do u have over other contestant that give the impression that will surely emerge the winner i keep saying this that mr nairaland is not a do or die affairs.... have realy dedicated some of my social activities at home and work in nairaland and i know some people realy like me because am friendly easy going type 2 is not a do or die affiars in nigeria politics we see many thing happening i keep geting insult everyday from some party trading aggraevation word toward me but i no if i didnt win mr nairaland GOD MAY HAVE something special for me.. that is more bigger than this 3 if you win mr nairaland 2016 hw will u spend the 5o thousand....yes if i win mr nairaland 2016.. am planing to do a get 2gether party with the money for romanceland 2016 thread..
You did a great job bro... Congrats !!
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
thanks bro..... realy aprecaiate. am on my way home nw... thanks
tosyne2much:
You did a great job bro... Congrats !!
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by devilmaycry: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bluette:
Good answers @devilmaycry
Thank you
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by skywalker001(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hadez:

Mynd44. Lalasticlala.

Yesterday you were interviewing others but because you know your constant is not intelligent enough you back out
Are u calling for d mods to ban her or wat u really tryna achieve ? Anyway am sorry on her behalf
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by falconey(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hadez:

Mynd44. Lalasticlala.

thank you

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ireneony(f): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hadez:

Myn.d44. Lalasti.clala.

I laugh at your level of reasoning.
Trying to play the victim

Go back to your previous comment ..
Before calling the mods

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
LordNicvuitton:
Thanks tosyne for those questions..

I wouldn't want my prodigy to imitate jackie Chan because he literally sustains various degrees of injuries during his stunts, some of which can be life threatening

I would love to test run a lady before marrying her..
These are my reasons,
1. Due to the fact that i'm in the medical field, i've seen cases of ladies with genetically related infertility issues. I need to be sure, she can concieve.
2. I've also come across a real Nymphomaniac. She's literally never going to be satisfied by one man. She has multiple partners every other time.
3. I really can discern if the lady is compatible with me when I co-habit with her and test-run every bit of her life, and she, mine.

There's this famous quote: Money answereth all things, so yes, I believe majority of the ladies are more interested in men's pocket than their facial morphology.

No I wouldn't take back the gift frim my Ex girlfriend but i'll be more careful next time.

No I'm not a womaniser, I define every type of relationship I find my self in.. the world is always aware of my relationship status

Thanks, next...

You performed excellently... Congrats!!
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
we could ave move it back to romance thread.. i think more people view the thread than celebrity thread

Huh

So u no like as the interview was peaceful without no side talk?

U don't Like the level of sanity put in place?
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by devilmaycry: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
Nice one guys.
Ichommy and Devilmaycry good job
thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
How are you going to impact the life of your fellow youth positively ?@ade
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

Huh

So u no like as the interview was peaceful without no side talk?

U don't Like the level of sanity put in place?

U can always use. The thread to campaign just copy the link and ask ur supporters to go through your answers to the questions whch will be easily peruse.
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
ichommy:

Which of your characters you wouldn't like your son to emulate?

Drinking Alcoholic Contents, Indoor type, I can't stay indoor for days.

It's often said that it's very risky to marry a lady without test-running her. Can you take such risk? Give reasons

I can't take the risk, we need to test run ourselves.

Reason: I need to know who I want to marry, I can only take the risk if she's a Virgin.

In our society, people believe that no lady in her right sense of reasoning picks an handsome poor man over a wealthy ugly man. What's your take on this assertion?

Money answers all things, Who Handsome help grin

Work hard, make it and ladies will come knocking

If you saved up your salary to buy something for your girlfriend and she plays smart on you by calling the relationship a quit a day after. Would you collect that what you bought for her? If YES, why? If NO, why?

I won't collect it, I need to appreciate her time with me. I will be painful duo.

Are you a womanizer? If YES, why do you think you are? If NO, why do you think you are not?

HaHa, I do admirers women a lot but I can't womanizer, Hiv/Aids no dey show for face.
Good job bro... Congrats !! cool

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Lonely Wife / Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User / Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.