Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,292 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry (6460 Views)

Why Adewumiopeyemi Not At The Party / Mr Na; An Appreciation Thread To Romance Section-nairalanders -adewumiopeyemi / Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Here comes the next set of questions
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
* Now, let's start with relationship related questions* cool

Which of your characters you wouldn't like your son to emulate?

It's often said that it's very risky to marry a lady without test-running her. Can you take such a risk? Give reasons

In our society, people believe that no lady in her right sense of reasoning picks an handsome poor man over a wealthy ugly man. What's your take on this assertion?

If you saved up your salary to buy something for your girlfriend and she plays smart on you by calling the relationship a quit a day after. Would you collect that which you bought for her? If YES, why? If NO, why?

Are you a womanizer? If YES, why do you think you are? If NO, why do you think you are not?

Cc

FALCONEY
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
ICHOMMY
LORDNICVUITTON
DEVILMAYCRY
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'm Orji Victory Chiazokam

I'm in my mid twenties.

I'm a Christian currently, I was an atheist at some time but had a personal conviction some how..

I'm in an open relationship

My educational background is as follows, I had my primary education at a now moribund primary school in Akwa-Ibom, I proceeded later to federal Govt College Ikot-Ekpene where I had my secondary education. I'm currently pursuing a degree in medical Radiography and radiological science at Nnamdi Azikiwe University.

My bad habits are all because I'm a choleric. People complain that I'm a bit bossy and I'm temperamental, although i've kept those in check recently, thanks for the questions..

I was introduced to Nairaland in 2007 by a friend back in the days of wapking, my 1st moniker on nairaland was OsamaBinLaden before I changed to the current moniker in 2012.

14 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by devilmaycry: 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
.Name :My name is John Atinya Egli
.Age :Early Tweenties
.Religion : Christianity
.State of Origin : Benue State
.Relationship Status : Single
.Educational background
Elementary school :Our lady of Perpetual Help Nursery/primary School Makurdi,Benue state
Secondary school : Mount Saint Gabriels Secondary school Makurdi,Benue state.
Institution: currently a 300 level Student of the prestigious Federal university of Agriculture Makurdi,Benue state.
.Bad habits : Addicted to browsing/chating online and talking while eating.
Who introduced me to Nairaland : well I remember vividly that i actually saw it on google display when I wanted doing my assignment back then In secondary school 2010,started as a guest for over 4 years and later registered as a member in 2014.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
LordNicvuitton:
I'm Orji Victory Chiazokam

I'm in my mid twenties.

I'm a Christian currently, I was an atheist at some time but had a personal conviction some how..

I'm in an open relationship

My educational background is as follows, I had my primary education at a now moribund primary school in Akwa-Ibom, I proceeded later to federal Govt College Ikot-Ekpene where I had my secondary education. I'm currently pursuing a degree in medical Radiography and radiological science at Nnamdi Azikiwe University.

My bad habits are all because I'm a choleric. People complain that I'm a bit bossy and I'm temperamental, although i've kept those in check recently, thanks for the questions..
You're welcome sir... Brilliantly answered questions I must say cool

Kindly answer the next set of questions sir
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
devilmaycry:
.Name :My name is John Atinya Egli
.Age :Early Tweenties
.Religion : Christianity
.State of Origin : Benue State
.Relationship Status : Single
.Educational background
Elementary school :Our lady of Perpetual Help Nursery/primary School Makurdi,Benue state
Secondary school : Mount Saint Gabriels Secondary school Makurdi,Benue state.
Institution: currently a 300 level Student of the prestigious Federal university of Agriculture Makurdi,Benue state.
.Bad habits : Addicted to browsing/chating online and talking while eating.
Who introduced me to Nairaland : well I remember vividly that i actually saw it on google display when I wanted doing my assignment back then In secondary school 2010,started as a guest for over 4 years and later registered as a member in 2014.
You're highly welcome sir... Very impressive answers

We are waiting for your next answers sir
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ichommy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2016

Drinking Alcoholic Contents, Indoor type, I can stay indoor for days. embarassed

It's often said that it's very risky to marry a lady without test-running her. Can you take such risk? Give reasons

I can't take the risk, we need to test run ourselves.

Reason: I need to know who I want to marry, I can only take the risk if she's a Virgin.

In our society, people believe that no lady in her right sense of reasoning picks an handsome poor man over a wealthy ugly man. What's your take on this assertion?

Money answers all things, Who Handsome help grin

Work hard, make it and ladies will come knocking

If you saved up your salary to buy something for your girlfriend and she plays smart on you by calling the relationship a quit a day after. Would you collect that what you bought for her? If YES, why? If NO, why?

I won't collect it, I need to appreciate her time with me. I will be painful duo.

Are you a womanizer? If YES, why do you think you are? If NO, why do you think you are not?

HaHa, I do admirers women a lot but I can't womanizer, Hiv/Aids no dey show for face.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks tosyne for those questions..

I wouldn't want my prodigy to imitate jackie Chan because he literally sustains various degrees of injuries during his stunts, some of which can be life threatening

I would love to test run a lady before marrying her..
These are my reasons,
1. Due to the fact that i'm in the medical field, i've seen cases of ladies with genetically related infertility issues. I need to be sure, she can concieve.
2. I've also come across a real Nymphomaniac. She's literally never going to be satisfied by one man. She has multiple partners every other time.
3. I really can discern if the lady is compatible with me when I co-habit with her and test-run every bit of her life, and she, mine.

There's this famous quote: Money answereth all things, so yes, I believe majority of the ladies are more interested in men's pocket than their facial morphology.

No I wouldn't take back the gift frim my Ex girlfriend but i'll be more careful next time.

No I'm not a womaniser, I define every type of relationship I find my self in.. the world is always aware of my relationship status

Thanks, next...

5 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
A little more patience please. Their answers will be ready soon
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by falconey(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
tosyne2much:

It's often said that it's very risky to marry a lady without test-running her. Can you take such risk? Give reasons

If you saved up your salary to buy something for your girlfriend and she plays smart on you by calling the relationship a quit a day after. Would you collect that what you bought for her? If YES, why? If NO, why?

Cc

FALCONEY
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
ICHOMMY
LORDNICVUITTON
DEVILMAYCRY

my addiction to movies , eating of nails and my adamant trait .

it seems everything man do these days is tenable , my religion and society frown at pre-marital sex so do i . sex is not the primary reason man chooses to be with a woman if it were men who had had countless sex before marriage shouldnt have marry. i don't see it as a risk so I'd take it.

society has it doctrines so do individuals, this concept is idiosyncratic, every woman with her taste in man and qualities she desire . some don't want wealth but want love , others vice versa. I'd say society should let individuals decide what they find best for them .

No ! I will never do that , first ,me buying a lady I'm dating a gift is out of love and willingness. she never forced me. secondly , I must be financially stable enough to release few out of my resources to give to her , so what I bought shouldnt bother me one bit . the moment I give her the gift it belongs to her and it is forgotten to me.

I am not a womaniser ,lol philandering requires time and resources which I don't have at my disposal as we speak/type. I'm a student and my top priority is my studies ,i ain't got time and money .
i don't think I will ever womanise

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
1 which of your characters you wouldnt like your son to emulate : smoking and achohol 2 it is often said that its very risky to marry a lady without test -running her. can you take such a risk... reason : [color=#000000]yes am going take the risk because i love her. and am ready to spend all my life with her 3 IN our SOCIETY people believe that no lady in her right sense of reasoning pick an handsome poor man over a wealthy ugly man .. what is ur take on this aseertion ....: [color=#000000[color=#000000]]my take on this it depend on how well the lady was brought and hw greedy she is as a person that will determine her choice on relationship and marriage [/color] [/color] 4 if you saved up your salary to buy something for r girlfriend and she play smart on you by calling the reelationship a quit a day after would yp collect that which you bought for her.. if yes why if no why: NO i wount collect what i bought for her i will leave it for GOD to judge.. her and she will remember in future that his ex boyfriend bought something expensive for her ... 4 are u a womanize[/color]r : [color=#000000]NO... because am straight forward gentle caring friendly type of guy i dont like it thanks[/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Very intelligent set of contestants

Get ready for the next questions
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by devilmaycry: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
tosyne2much:

It's often said that it's very risky to marry a lady without test-running her. Can you take such a risk? Give reasons

If you saved up your salary to buy something for your girlfriend and she plays smart on you by calling the relationship a quit a day after. Would you collect that which you bought for her? If YES, why? If NO, why?

Cc

FALCONEY
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
ICHOMMY
LORDNICVUITTON
DEVILMAYCRY

1. Well to be frank with you,I wouldn't like my son to emulate my over "disturbing" character,cos I disturb a lot and I know its not good,I dnt have to pretend about it,though am trying to change lol.
2. Yeah,sure.Though it might be difficult but I think with focus and a right mind with God its possible, by the way who dosn't like a virgin as a wife.
3.Well, the question is what can our economy and Government make us do ?. I mean we all know times are difficult so for a lady to pick a weathy ugly man over a handsome poor man shows she is definitely after the money,which I think is probably a two way thing but I wish a lady's choice of man shouldn't linger around wealth but love.
4. Its a NO for me,because I dnt see any reason been stingy with stuffs especially gifts.As long as I have bought something for u,its yours and that's that.
5.No, am not a womanizer.This is because I dnt like such character displayed by individuals,it dosnt speak well of you,as such I dnt indulge in womanizing activities .Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
The Federal Government recently took steps to scrap the post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination. Do you think this is a curse or a blessing to the JAMBITES?

In your own understanding, how can jungle justice be curbed in Nigeria?

A brilliant/well prepared student should not be caught giraff-ing or applying formation to sitting position during an exam. Do you agree? Give reasons to support your answer

Why do you think ladies find it a lot easier to get jobs than men in Nigeria?

FALCONEY
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
ICHOMMY
LORDNICVUITTON
DEVILMAYCRY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. / This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat / If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.