Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God (11455 Views)

Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? / What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2016
The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God

“Some foolish men declare that Creator made the world”

“The doctrine that the world was created is ill-advised, and should be rejected. If god created the world, where was he before creation? . . . How can an immaterial god create that which is material? . . . If god created the world by an act of will, without any raw material, then it is just his will and nothing else, and who will believe this silly stuff?”

4 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by herzern(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2016
if God didn't create the world

Tell me the first animal on earth and how other animals sprinqed out....don't quote some foolish evolution theory for me

If there isn't a super natural force that created the earth....did the world create itself?

3 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by wirinet(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

Tell me the first animal on earth and how other animals sprinqed out....don't quote some foolish evolution theory for me

If there isn't a super natural force that created the earth....did the world create itself?

Did your God create himself or itself?

4 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by herzern(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2016
wirinet:

Did your God create himself or itself?

Answer my question before I answer yours!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by wirinet(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
The first animals on earth were amphibians, capable of breathing both on land and in water. A perfect example is the mudskipper.

It is now your turn to answer me, Did your God create itself from nothing?

2 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by adoyi8: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

Why can't you just say and admit that you dont know like science does instead making foolish assumptions and killing people because of it.

3 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by herzern(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
adoyi8:
Why can't you just say and admit that you dont know like science does instead making foolish assumptions and killing people because of it.

If science knows everything and have every power.....Science should have been able to explain what exactly is inside the SUN

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Richirich713: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lets keep it original. This is how the words go :

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by wirinet(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

If science knows everything and have every power.....Science should have been able to explain what exactly is inside the SUN

Scientists can exactly explain what is inside the sun, and believe me, there is no God there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by herzern(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
wirinet:
The first animals on earth were amphibians, capable of breathing both on land and in water. A perfect example is the mudskipper.

Birds?....... Amphibians turned into it?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

“The doctrine that the world was created is ill-advised, and should be rejected. If god created the world, where was he before creation? . . . How can an immaterial god create that which is material? . . . If god created the world by an act of will, without any raw material, then it is just his will and nothing else, and who will believe this silly stuff?”

Lmao . This actually affirms that a fool says in his heart , there is no God . Your thoughts about God are childish . If you are willing to pay attention with an open mind , I can very easily explain these things .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by plaetton: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

Laughing out loudly.
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Ranchhoddas: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

It was taught in class. You went to fellowship that day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by wirinet(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

Birds?....... Amphibians turned into it?

I was talking about the first animals on land, but if you mean first animals on the planet, then I would tell you that they are a form of flagellated eukaryote (A single cell with a "tail"wink

3 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by herzern(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Lmao . This actually affirms that a fool says in his heart , there is no God . Your thoughts about God are childish . If you are willing to pay attention with an open mind , I can very easily explain these things .

Explain!
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by TrajansKong: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

This^^ is why the world laughs at us. Someone with access to the greatest store of knowledge in human history just wrote this. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Ranchhoddas: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You cannot. You'd only regurgitate your usual 'God is eternal' line without knowing what it actually means and expect him to be satisfied with your answer.

3 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by herzern(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrajansKong:

This^^ is why the world laughs at us. Someone with access to the greatest store of knowledge in human history just wrote this. undecided

Lol.......only if you will do a little research
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by tempem: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

And where does the first cell came from?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

grin oya Explain

2 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

grin If The Theory Was So Foolish Why Haven't We Had A Creationist Debunk It N Win A Noble Price undecided For Over 50 Years Now!!

3 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by adoyi8: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

science doesnt know everything, on the contrary they admit that they know very little and thats why they spend so much on research (a man who claims to know doesnt make more efforts to know). You know what will happen if you are able to debunk the evolution or big bang theory? The science community will not be angry with you (unlike theists when you debunk a biblical fallacy). they will appreciate you and may be give you a noble prize. so we are begging you today, please stop fulling your head with shits from the bible, start reading scientific journals, make researchs that will help humanity. WE NEED YOU.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

Common Science Has Already Explained This Are U In Primary School Or Something??

P.s Science Doesn't Know Everything And Doesn't Claim To Know Either I Think Thats Religious Folks U Talking About!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Richirich713:
Lets keep it original. This is how the words go :
This Shows The Fact That They Were Atheist During King David Time And He Was Scared Of Them Atheist Being Giving Theist Heart Attack Since 0BCE grin

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
tempem:

And where does the first cell came from?
From The First Rain That Fell On Earth grin Just Kidding the theory of evolution proposes that it arose spontaneously out of the inert chemicals of planet Earth perhaps 4 billion years ago.

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You cannot. You'd only regurgitate your usual 'God is eternal' line without knowing what it actually means and expect him to be satisfied with your answer.

Energy is eternal and I'm sure you dont know what it means
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by tempem: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

From The First Rain That Fell On Earth grin Just Kidding the theory of evolution proposesthat it arose spontaneously out of the inert chemicals of planet Earth perhaps 4 billion years ago.
Yet, scientists have been unable to prove that life can spring from non living molecules.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Ranchhoddas: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Energy is eternal and I'm sure you dont know what it means
I knew it. You have nothing else to say apart from that.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
tempem:

Yet, scientists have been unable to prove that life can spring from non living molecules.
Do U Know What Inert Means??

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by tempem: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

Do U Know What Inert Means??
No, explain, sir.

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I knew it. You have nothing else to say apart from that.
Yes Energy Is Eternal Energy Is Neither Created Nor Can It Be Destroyed It Can Only Be Changed From One Form To Another
What Kingebukasblog Don't Know is That Saying This Actually Push Him Out Of The Theist Or Christian Point Of View And Moving To Deist Energy Is Only Conserved I Can Always Agree With Deist

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What It Means To Pray Amiss. / God Told Me To Tell You This Or That / How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.