Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God (11525 Views)

Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? / What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Weah96: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
felixomor:

shocked
Woow
, The New Weah96 Version. Copyright 2016

[size=18pt]Matthew Chapter 5

18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. [/size]

That's your white Jesus saying that the law is to be upheld.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by EVarn(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
wirinet:

I was talking about the first animals on land, but if you mean first animals on the planet, then I would tell you that they are a form of flagellated eukaryote (A single cell with a "tail"wink
Eukaryotes are multi-cellular organisms.
Flagella is used mostly by prokarytic cells(including micro-organisms).
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by felixomor: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Weah96:

[size=18pt]Matthew Chapter 5

18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. [/size]

That's your white Jesus saying that the law is to be upheld.

Chaiiii.......We catch am. Ole!

Typical behaviour of hurriedly prepared arguments,

Please here is what you removed (the laws of Jesus, aka the beatitudes) before your cut and paste.

Mat 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
Mat 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Mat 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Mat 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

This is the LAW, you hear.
Next time, show some restraint, think twice, before ur copy and lift.

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
felixomor:

Please here is what you removed (the laws of Jesus, aka the beatitudes) before your cut and paste.

Mat 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
Mat 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Mat 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Mat 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

This is the LAW, you hear.
Next time, show some restraint, think twice, before ur copy and lift.

tongue

Seriously?? Are U Kidding Or What?? I Though U Were Serious Giving U My Time
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by felixomor: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lilbrown007:

So when somebody says 'we" speaking in a fellowship meeting or in a united gathering as president Obama always uses "we", when talking about america, it means he will always be with them in person.?

Hmmmmm, sad
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by felixomor: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Seriously?? Are U Kidding Or What?? I Though U Were Serious Giving U My Time

Hhehehehe, now that u know.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Weah96: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
felixomor:

I find myself resisting the urge to insult you for trolling me. Are you mad?

One final time.

[size=18pt]17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; [/size]

Only a f.ool will argue that the Law of Israel then was the Beatitudes.

You're a SORRY excuse for a Christian. Someone who hasn't read the bible has no business talking to me. Go read your bible, weak Christian.

I even thought you were about to say that the Law was abolished when the government executed Jesus. Here you are saying that the Law refers to Beatitudes. Don't quote me again under this your handle. I won't respond to cheap, weak, Christians who don't read the bible.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by felixomor: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Weah96:

I find myself resisting the urge to insult you for trolling me. Are you mad?

One final time.

[size=18pt]17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; [/size]

Only a f.ool will argue that the Law of Israel then was the Beatitudes.

You're a SORRY excuse for a Christian. Someone who hasn't read the bible has no business talking to me. Go read your bible, weak Christian.

I even thought you were about to say that the Law was abolished when the government executed Jesus. Here you are saying that the Law refers to Beatitudes. Don't quote me again under this your handle. I won't respond to cheap, weak, Christians who don't read the bible.

So in ur mind Jesus meant the LAW you are talking about, literally, yet he broke the sabbath?
And people kept following him

Or when he said I Come to set a "sword", he was talking about a long knife?

Please, sit down and do some thinking. and read well.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
felixomor:

So when somebody says 'we" speaking in a fellowship meeting or in a united gathering as president Obama always uses "we", when talking about america, it means he will always be with them in person.?

Hmmmmm, sad
"We" Has To Do With Those That Were Alive Then U Cant Say We And Refer To People In The Future!! Simple English Bro

Like I Said B4 Do U Even Know The Reason Paul Wrote The Letter??
No.2 2nd Thessalonians Wasn't Written By Paul Thats Something Scholars Agree On Google Is Ur Friend
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
felixomor:

So in ur mind Jesus meant the LAW you are talking about, literally, yet he broke the sabbath?

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by felixomor: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lilbrown007:

"We" Has To Do With Us Those That Were Alive Then U Cant Say We And Refer To People In The Future!! Simple English Bro

Like I Said B4 Do U Even Know The Reason Paul Wrote The Letter??
No.2 2nd Thessalonians Wasn't Written By Paul Thats Something Scholars Agree On Google Is Ur Friend

So 'We" in a public speech or letter of encouragement, means the writer must always be there. Wow.
So I guess, for example when next Obama is trying to encourage americans, he should use the pronoun "those", afterall he wont live forever.

Hmmmmm..... SMH

Paul wrote that part because people were rumour mongering when the end will come.
So thats why I referred u to it.
Dont try to make it look, u quoted the scripture first.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by felixomor: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Now I can see where u do ur own "bible reading."

Moreover, I can see "slave trading" approval/License is no longer anywhere to be found.

Eiya.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
felixomor:

So 'We" in a public speech or letter of encouragement, means the writer must always be there. Wow.
So I guess, for example when next Obama is trying to encourage americans, he should use the pronoun "those", afterall he wont live forever..
No He Wont Use Those Obama Is Not As Dumb As U Are He Will Clearly Say And The Future Generations Or Something Like That If He Says "We" In An Organized Meeting It Means Those That Are Present And Alive This Is Simple English
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by felixomor: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lilbrown007:

No He Wont Use Those Obama Is Not As Dumb As U Are He Will Clearly Say And The Future Generations Or Something Like That If He Says "We" In An Organized Meeting It Means Those That Are Present And Alive This Is Simple English

hahaha. Please go and watch Martin Luther King videos shot in 1960s and try to count how many times he use "we" in his quotes of encouragement.

Sorry and Clearly, we now know the dumb person here.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
felixomor:

Now I can see where u do ur own "bible reading."
I Even Have More

Luk 12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Luk 12:50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
Luk 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
Luk 12:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
Luk 12:53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Moreover, I can see "slave trading" approval/License is no longer anywhere to be found.

Eiya.
Yes U Wont See Them Cause We Don't Get Our Morals From The Bible We Are Beyond That!!
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by felixomor: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lilbrown007:

I Even Have More

Luk 12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Luk 12:50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
Luk 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
Luk 12:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
Luk 12:53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Yes U Wont See Them Cause We Don't Get Our Morals From The Bible We Are Beyond That!!

Eiya,
The last time I checked, you have to swear by a bible at least in developed countries, before testifying in a court and even when being inducted into noble professions. I guess u know why.

Ignorance laid bare again, please try again. grin
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
felixomor:

hahaha. Please go and watch Martin Luther King videos shot in 1960s and try to count how many times he use "we" in his quotes of encouragement.

Sorry and Clearly, we now know the dumb person here.
Encouragement To Who?? Us?? Or Those That Are Alive During His Time... All Speech Are Written To Why Don't U Bring The Speech Here?? And Lets See It?? Stop Lying For Jesus N Besides Its Pointless Arguing With U!!
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
felixomor:

Eiya,
The last time I checked, you have to swear by a bible at least in developed countries, before testifying in a court and even when being inducted into noble professions. I guess u know why.

Ignorance laid bare agaiin

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by felixomor: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Encouragement To Who?? Us?? Or Those That Are Alive During His Time... All Speech Are Written To Why Don't U Bring The Speech Here?? And Lets See It?? Stop Lying For Jesus N Besides Its Pointless Arguing With U!!

Exactly, Theselonians was a letter of encouragement.

And many people who witnessed ML King are still alive.
So his using "we" doesnt make him dumb. Irrespective of wether they r alive now or not.

"We" can be used to summon strength during encouragement. Both in future and continuous grammatical tenses. e. "we shall overcome someday". It doesnt mean u will be there when it happens.

That is what I have been trying teach u.
Instead u have cascaded ur IQ with pride,

Please go and study. U need it.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
felixomor:

Exactly, Theselonians was a letter of encouragement.

And many people who witnessed ML King are still alive.
So his using "we" doesnt make him dumb. Irrespective of wether they r alive now or not.

"We" can be used to summon strength during encouragement. Both in future and continuous grammatical tenses. e. "we shall overcome someday". It doesnt mean u will be there when it happens.

That is what I have been trying teach u.
Instead u have cascaded ur IQ with pride,

Please go and study. U need it.
Everyone Come And See This Olodo O Common English U Don't Know @Bolded What Has That Got To Do With People In The Future?? What Has That Got To Do With My Children In The Future??
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by EVarn(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Elohim1:

In That Contex It Means Not Active We All Know If U Keep Food For Long It Will Get Spoilt And U Start Seeing Magot This Is Why Caned Food Has An Expiration Date Now Am Not Actually Saying This Is What Happened But I Think Something Close Did And They Is A Reason For @Bolded
Food get spoilt as a result of the action of micro-organisms,some bacteria or fungi are anaerobic; that is why even your canned/sealed foods get spoilt.
Food develop maggot only if they have been exposed to microbe carriers like house-flies and wasps.
There is NO spontaneous genesis in the universe.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by felixomor: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Everyone Come And See This Olodo O Common English U Don't Know @Bolded What Has That Got To Do With People In The Future?? What Has That Got To Do With My Children In The Future??

So "We shall overcome someday" is not an example of future tense statement?

And u are calling "olodo"?

So I guess its past tense.

Please I am waiting for the people to come,
We shall see who the Olodo is.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
EVarn:
Food get spoilt as a result of the action of micro-organisms,some bacteria or fungi are anaerobic; that is why even your canned/sealed foods get spoilt.
Food develop maggot only if they have been exposed to microbe carriers like house-flies and wasps.
There is NO spontaneous genesis in the universe.
Is It The Bacteria That Evolves To Maggot Or The Rice That Came To Life?? Answer This Question
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by felixomor: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Is It The Bacteria That Evolves To Maggot Or The Rice That Came To Life?? Answer This Question

'Bacteria evolve to maggot'

Hmmmmm! cool
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by EVarn(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Bacteria do not evolve to become maggot.
Maggots come from the eggs of common house-flies,which they lay on exposed food.
What you actually observe on a plate of rice that was never exposed to flies is a specific type of fungus called Mucor,Mucor belongs to the class zygomycetes.Maggot is different from Mucor,but they both look alike to a casual observer.
Therefore,there is nothing like "theory of spontaneous genesis",every single living organism has a conscious predecessor.
By the way,I'm a student of microbiology and virology.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
EVarn:
Bacteria do not evolve to become maggot.
Maggots come from the eggs of common house-flies,which they lay on exposed food.
What you actually observe on a plate of rice that was never exposed to flies is a specific type of fungus called Mucor,Mucor belongs to the class zygomycetes.Maggot is different from Mucor,but they both look alike to a casual observer.
Therefore,there is nothing like "theory of spontaneous genesis",every single living organism has a conscious predecessor.
By the way,I'm a student of microbiology and virology.
Tanks For Explaining
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by EVarn(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Tanks For Explaining
you are welcome.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lilbrown007:

I was just passing by when I saw where someone was asking if it is bacteria that evolves to maggots or if its the rice....And that person just called someone else an olodo just a few minutes earlier......

Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I was just passing by when I saw where someone was asking if it is bacteria that evolves to maggots or if its the rice....And that person just called someone else an olodo just a few minutes earlier......

Na wa o
It Was A Question I Saw Earlier And Not An Assertion Gosh

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lilbrown007:

It Was A Question I Saw Earlier And Not An Assertion Gosh

Na observation o before dem call me olodo too.

2 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by EVarn(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
felixomor:

When and how dud jesus break the sabbath?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by felixomor: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Na wa o

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life / How Should A Christian View Internet Addiction?" / Matthew 23, The Message. Let's Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.