Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,269 members, 7,822,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God (11523 Views)

Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? / What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by puresaint12(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please do,it is long overdue.God bless you
Elohim1:

;Maybe Ill Open One 2moro
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by EVarn(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The Law is about works while grace is about acceptance of Christs finished work which we could not accomplish under law.

And yes I can truthfully love my enemies. Its like saying if God is love and He loved us even while we were still sinners so much so that He senr Jesus to die for us and we who are now Gods children how then can we love our enemies like God did.

The truth is that we can because we can simple as that. As many as are Led by the Spirit of God they are the sons of God. If your selfish flesh isnt fully dead then perfect love cannot be experienced. The Holy spirit is to help us express that love. Loving your enemies is a reality otherwise you would have no foundation for preaching the gospel to muslims, atheists, and everyone else who hates God and Jesus.

A deeper relationship with the Holy spirit will reveal this and manifest this to you and through you.
The question isnt whether you can or cannot; Do you love your enemies?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
EVarn:
The question isnt whether you can or cannot; Do you love your enemies?

The only enemy I have is the Devil. But if you are refering to human "enemies"....I love them every day totally which is why I can pray for them and not feel condemned myself and why I can share my bread with them.
One word for human enemies is IGNORANT! They do not know what you do so the only difference between you and them is knowledge. When they know they will become like you. Hence why Jesus said, " FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO"
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by herzern(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I allow my conscience to guide me. Do unto others as you want them to do unto you.
Do you forgive people if they offend you??

If yes.....on what basis?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by EVarn(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The only enemy I have is the Devil. But if you are refering to human "enemies"....I love them every day totally which is why I can pray for them and not feel condemned myself and why I can share my bread with them.
One word for human enemies is IGNORANT! They do not know what you do so the only difference between you and them is knowledge. When they know they will become like you. Hence why Jesus said, " FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO"
How interesting that you love all your enemies(and even pray for them!),but what about christians who find it naturally difficult to genuinely love their enemies(in the same measure that they love their friends)?
Christ admonished us to love,love is the condensed version of the God's law.
But even if the spirit is willing,the flesh is weak.We naturally find it hard to love everyone arounf us; this brings us back to the genesis of the dilemma,man cannot keep the law(either the mosaic or messaihic) definitely.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
The Good Question Is Not If She Love Her Enemies But If She Loves People She Considered Sinners Eg Homosexuals cool
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
EVarn:
How interesting that you love all your enemies(and even pray for them!),but what about christians who find it naturally difficult to genuinely love their enemies(in the same measure that they love their friends)?
Christ admonished us to love,love is the condensed version of the God's law.
But even if the spirit is willing,the flesh is weak.We naturally find it hard to love everyone arounf us; this brings us back to the genesis of the dilemma,man cannot keep the law(either the mosaic or messaihic) definitely.

This is why the Holy spirit has been given to us. To help us in our infirmities. What the flesh is weak to do the spirit is able to Quicken our mortal bodies.

With the Holy spirit fully controlling the life of a believer equal love between friend and enemy is a reality.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lilbrown007:
The Good Question Is Not If She Love Her Enemies But If She Loves People She Considered Sinners Eg Homosexuals cool

I dont know why you just want to keep butting into a perfectly good conversation with all these your childish posts.

Besides I am not a she.

But to answer your question. ..homosexuals are loved by me and I strive to help them out of that lifestyle and I have done so already for a few.

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I dont know why you just want to keep butting into a perfectly good conversation with all these your childish posts.

Besides I am not a she.

But to answer your question. ..homosexuals are loved by me and I strive to help them out of that lifestyle and I have done so already for a few.
Trying To Change Someone Base On Ur Views Is Not Love!!
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Trying To Change Someone Base On Ur Views Is Not Love!!

So says the confused childish atheist.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So says the confused childish atheist.
How About Them Trying To Change U From Heterosexual To Homosexual?? Of Course Not U Won't Agree Cause Its Against Ur Views But U Feel Changing Them Is OK??
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lilbrown007:

How About Them Trying To Change U From Heterosexual To Homosexual?? Of Course Not U Won't Agree Cause Its Against Ur Views But U Feel Changing Them Is OK??

Change is never forced on anyone. If you feel you can convince me to becone an Atheist why not try. The choice is mine if I find your argument overwhelmingly reasonable and it tugs at my moral strings. Why not give it a shot hmmm? Be an Atheistic evangelist for once and make me your first convert. smiley
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Change is never forced on anyone. If you feel you can convince me to becone an Atheist why not try. The choice is mine if I find your argument overwhelmingly reasonable and it tugs at my moral strings. Why not give it a shot hmmm? Be an Atheistic evangelist for once and make me your first convert. smiley
Being HOMOSEXUAL Is Not Choice!!
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Being HOMOSEXUAL Is Not Choice!!

So homosexuality is genetic? Hmm tell me more.

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by EVarn(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

This is why the Holy spirit has been given to us. To help us in our infirmities. What the flesh is weak to do the spirit is able to Quicken our mortal bodies.

With the Holy spirit fully controlling the life of a believer equal love between friend and enemy is a reality.
I cannot change your views.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by orunto27: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Giving the oppotunity, I can even die saving them. A plane crashed in which all the passengers, except a baby, forced out of the mother's womb by the crash died. Some children of Bokoharam sponsors who accidentally fell victims of Bokoharam bomb blast cannot be innocent. For my God knows how to distribute justice. A thief's family who all died in a violent vehicle accident may be suffering punishment for their sins. So what can't you understand in my God's justice?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
EVarn:
I cannot change your views.

Dont even try. Close to 30yrs as a believer in Jesus I have learnt and grown a lot with the help of the Holy Spirit.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by EVarn(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Dont even try. Close to 30yrs as a believer in Jesus I have learnt and grown a lot with the help of the Holy Spirit.
Believe me,I'm not trying to convince you,only the holy spirit can perform the work of convertion,its left to you.But,neither can you convince me.Its that simple.
The concept of love is quite broad; I can love my enemy simply because it looks good in the pages of the bible,afterall,jesus admonished us to do so.But isnt it a wasted effort when some of us claim to love our enemies,only to arrive at church and start demanding that heaven should rain fire and brimstone on these same enemies?.
Jesus layed down his life even when the jews made a mockery of his sacrifice,if we truly love our enemies,then we must be willing to lay down our lives for them,can you lay down your life for your enemy out of love?,I certainly cannot.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
EVarn:
Believe me,I'm not trying to convince you,only the holy spirit can perform the work of convertion,its left to you.But,neither can you convince me.Its that simple.
The concept of love is quite broad; I can love my enemy simply because it looks good in the pages of the bible,afterall,jesus admonished us to do so.But isnt it a wasted effort when some of us claim to love our enemies,only to arrive at church and start demanding that heaven should rain fire and brimstone on these same enemies?.
Jesus layed down his life even when the jews made a mockery of his sacrifice,if we truly love our enemies,then we must be willing to lay down our lives for them,can you lay down your life for your enemy out of love?,I certainly cannot.

FYI I dont pray fall down and die prayers. I avoid people and churches who do that like a plague and whenever I accidentally find myself in their midst and such prayer points are raised I pray something else.

Many of us are just being emotional but the Word of God goes against emotional tendencies oftentimes. The command is to love regardless of who it is directed to and what such a person has done.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by EVarn(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

FYI I dont pray fall down and die prayers. I avoid people and churches who do that like a plague and whenever I accidentally find myself in their midst and such prayer points are raised I pray something else.

Many of us are just being emotional but the Word of God goes against emotional tendencies oftentimes. The command is to love regardless of who it is directed to and what such a person has done.
Interesting,Does that mean that you dont love those "fall-down-and-die" christians?,afterall,you just admitted that you avoid them like a plague,that shows innate distaste.
I think the way we all define love is different.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
EVarn:
Interesting,Does that mean that you dont love those "fall-down-and-die" christians?,afterall,you just admitted that you avoid them like a plague,that shows innate distaste.
I think the way we all define love is different.

Avoidance isnt hatred. I love them but disagree with their views thats all it is.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by EVarn(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Avoidance isnt hatred. I love them but disagree with their views thats all it is.
Avoidance isnt love either,is it?.
Ah....perhaps,you love the sinner,but hate the sin?,a most curious philosophy indeed.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2016
naijadeyhia:

naijadeyhia:
Kingebukanaija I just checked the OP and realised that the thread isnt worth my 2 cents. Its just another comment from a drunk Atheist!

Meanwhile I am male and not female....I guess the Atheists drunk demeanour gave him the illusion that I am female..... this thread does not deserve our roar bro.....lets bounce.
It seams to me that uve spent more time here cool
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Deicide: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
This thread was lit
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
herzern:

If science knows everything and have every power.....Science should have been able to explain what exactly is inside the SUN

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Holy Thursday, Footwashing , And The Institution Of The Priesthood / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life / How Should A Christian View Internet Addiction?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.