Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God (11527 Views)

Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? / What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You are not fit to be called a man lipsrsealed . How dare you ! Football is for REAL men grin . Well , some people claim its rugby but I'll take football anyday
grin Nah I Prefer Wrestling Thats What Real Men Watch

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

So its belief A Fact that over aeons microevolution will arise to macro evolution . Right ?
grin Yes

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Domislaz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Atheists say that there is no God yet they think about God day and night. They will always be guilty from the ontological perspective.

3 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

The Person That Develop The Game Is A Physical Being The Virtual Environment However If U Wanna Put It Will Be The Spiritual Environment This Also Imply That Man Created God
\

That's an illogical conclusion . Virtual environment was created by man who is in the physical realm - this implies that the physical realm gave birth to virtual environment . The predominant physical realm existed before the virtual environment - this means that the AIs cannot create man.

The predominant spiritual realm has been existing before the physical realm so its illogical to say that man created God .

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
tempem:

No! With this definition: Evolution is change in the heritable traits of biological populations over successive generations.
Don't forget, a bacteria isn't a non living, its a living.
The bacteria being living produces the Maggot.
And that supports the fact, "life always comes from previously existing life". If the bacteria isn't present, you sure know that the Maggot wouldn't develop.
So Is It The Bacteria That Evolved Or The Rice Came Back To Life?? Waiting For Ur Answer

What fact supports the Big bang theory? None!!
grin That Answer I Gave Was A Joke If The Theory Of Big Bang Was Wrong Why Haven't We Got A Creationist That Debunk It N Won A Noble??

Keep seeking for facts then, and not unproven theories
Peace, bro..

BIG Bang Proven
Evolution(micro) proven

Still Haven't Seen God Create Some One From Dust Or Rib He Even Has To Fvck 14years Old Mary To Give Birth To Himself

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
\

That's an illogical conclusion . Virtual environment(spirit Relm) was created by man who is in the physical realm(God) - this implies that the physical realm(God) gave birth to virtual environment(Spiritual Relm) . The predominant physical realm(God) existed before the virtual environment(spiritual Relm) - this means that the AIs cannot create man.

The predominant spiritual realm has been existing before the physical realm so its illogical to say that man created God .
grin U Are Contracting UrSelf Read What U Wrote Again And Apply Ur Logic K Lemme Do It For U

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Ranchhoddas: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Lol . Why did you say this ?
Proverbs 3:5
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by cloudgoddess(f): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Domislaz:
Atheists say that there is no God yet they think about God day and night. They will always be guilty from the ontological perspective.
It's truly not about guilt. It's about freeing people from religious indoctrination so they can use their brains more wisely, and the world can progress out of superstition and into reason.

Gods & the religions that accompany them were some of the earliest attempts by humankind to make sense of our world & our experiences. Now we have the means to do better, but out of fear and ignorance people still cling to these dated notions. And this has consequences (pointless division and conflict, intellectual stagnancy, inaction due to hopes that a magical entity will solve our troubles, etc.)

Having open conversations that expose the faults in religious God concepts opens the door for us to collectively develop better worldviews.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

grin U Are Contracting UrSelf Read What U Wrote Again And Apply Ur Logic K Lemme Do It For U

grin You changed my statement and vitiated my logic and now claim that I'm contradicting myself
grin

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Proverbs 3:5

I asked why you made that statement not where it is written grin
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Domislaz:
Of Cause I Think About Unicorn Dragons Sometimes Even About Zeus Or Hades Or Even Spiderman Does That Mean They Exist?? SO If I Open A Thread For Spiderman Base On The Movie Does That Mean He Is Real??

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

grin You changed my statement and vitiated my logic and now claim that I'm contradicting myself
grin
grin It Did Bro I Was Only Making It Clear For U

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Domislaz(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
cloudgoddess:

It's truly not about guilt. It's about freeing people from religious indoctrination so they can use their brains more wisely, and the world can progress out of superstition and into reason.

Gods & the religions that accompany them were some of the earliest attempts by humankind to make sense of our world & our experiences. Now we have the means to do better, but out of fear and ignorance people still cling to these dated notions. And this has consequences (pointless division and conflict, intellectual stagnancy, inaction due to hopes that a magical entity will solve our troubles, etc.)

Having open conversations that expose the faults in religious God concepts opens the door for us to collectively develop better worldviews.

See this girl O! Don't you know that logical sets comprising a theoretical ontology are implicitly incapable of providing comprehensive evidence for atheism? There is no proof that there is no God and it is far from self evident that God does not exist .

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by tempem: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

So Is It The Bacteria That Evolved Or The Rice Came Back To Life?? Waiting For Ur Answer

grin That Answer I Gave Was A Joke If The Theory Of Big Bang Was Wrong Why Haven't We Got A Creationist That Debunk It N Won A Noble??

BIG Bang Proven
Evolution(micro) proven

Still Haven't Seen God Create Some One From Dust Or Rib He Even Has To Fvck 14years Old Mary To Give Birth To Himself
What's the big bang prove?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Domislaz(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

Of Cause I Think About Unicorn Dragons Sometimes Even About Zeus Or Hades Or Even Spiderman Does That Mean They Exist?? SO If I Open A Thread For Spiderman Base On The Movie Does That Mean He Is Real??

Attention seeker. Swerve like formula 1 sports car

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
tempem:

What's the big bang prove?

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Ranchhoddas: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I asked why you made that statement not where it is written grin
I don't want you to go astray.Spending too much time on this section is starting to scramble your mind. You are starting to 'lean on your own understanding'.

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I don't want you to go astray.Spending too much time on this section is starting to scramble your mind. You are starting to 'lean on your own understanding'.

Another atheist with an oblique suggestion to refrain from embarrassing them . Its not happening bro cool

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Ranchhoddas: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Another atheist with an oblique suggestion to refrain from embarrassing them . Its not happening bro cool
What are you saying? I am asking to continue obeying the Bible to the letter. No excipients. By attempting to even take a peek at panentheism, you are doing otherwise.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What are you saying? I am asking to continue obeying the Bible to the letter. No excipients. By attempting to even take a peek at panentheism, you are doing otherwise.

See bro , God remains who He is no matter how man tries to define him or explain His existence . Our brain can carry out multifarious activities but having a complete understanding of whom God is seems not to be part of those

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by herzern(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No points......endless arqument undecided
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by herzern(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

See bro , God remains who He is no matter how man tries to define him or explain His existence . Our brain can carry out multifarious activities but having a complete understanding of whom God is seems not to be part of those
Arquinq with atheist makes them feel more important......just make your points and leave them to deal with it!........That was how an atheist neiqhbour of mine saw snake and was shoutinq "Jesus!" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Don't Mind The Hypocrite Diving From Theism To Pantheism In One Day grin

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Ranchhoddas: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

No points......endless arqument undecided
Were you not the one asking about the sun and embarrassing your village on the other thread? Please go back to school. Nairaland is not a school.

4 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

Arquinq with atheist makes them feel more important......just make your points and leave them to deal with it!........That was how an atheist neiqhbour of mine saw snake and was shoutinq "Jesus!" cheesy

grin grin grin ... They are really obsessed with God

2 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

This Is Wat Indoctrination Causes Him Shouting Jesus Doesn't Mean Jesus Exist He Could As Well Scream Allah If He Was A Muslim Or Even Zeus Note @bolded

2 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

Don't Mind The Hypocrite Diving From Theism To Pantheism In One Day grin

I simply incorporated views from panentheism not pantheism . Na wa oo !
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I simply incorporated views from panentheism not pantheism . Na wa oo !
So U Could Also Incorporate A View From Hinduism To grin

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

So U Could Also Incorporate A View From Hinduism To grin

What's Hinduism
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Ranchhoddas: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And I insist that your statement though true, is not the Christian position. Have you stopped being a Christian?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by herzern(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Were you not the one asking about the sun and embarrassing your village on the other thread? Please go back to school. Nairaland is not a school.
I have always known Nairaland atheist to arque with evidences.......I am a novice....how does it look like??....
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
And I insist that your statement though true, is not the Christian position. Have you stopped being a Christian?

Prove it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life / How Should A Christian View Internet Addiction?" / Matthew 23, The Message. Let's Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.