Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God (11528 Views)

Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? / What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by TrajansKong: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

Lol.......only if you will do a little research

School me, herzern.

I confess my ignorance. I've had a quick google and am none the wiser as to what you mean.

Tell me about of the inside of the sun.

I'm ALWAYS willing to learn.

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
tempem:

No, explain, sir.
In That Contex It Means Not Active We All Know If U Keep Food For Long It Will Get Spoilt And U Start Seeing Magot This Is Why Caned Food Has An Expiration Date Now Am Not Actually Saying This Is What Happened But I Think Something Close Did And They Is A Reason For @Bolded

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrajansKong:

School me, herzern.

I confess my ignorance. I've had a quick google and am none the wiser as to what you mean.

Tell me about of the inside of the sun.

I'm ALWAYS willing to learn.
This Might Help Hope U Have Data??

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=inside%20the%20sun&sm=1

2 Likes

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
tempem:

Yet, scientists have been unable to prove that life can spring from non living molecules.
Maybe Cause They Don't Eat Much Rice grin

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by tempem: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

In That Comtex It Means Not Active We All Know If U Keep Food For Long It Will Get Spoilt And U Start Seeing Magot This Is Why Caned Food Has An Expiration Date Now Am Not Actually Saying This Is What Happened But I Think Something Close Did And They Is A Reason For @Bolded
Thanks.
But don't you think that doesn't still give satisfying answer about how life began? At least if one simple cell happens to be a product of what we are today, we should have convincing evidence about how that came to being.
And you honestly said, you felt something close might have happened and not that you are really sure.
Wouldn't I say, it requires a huge leap of faith?

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by tempem: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

Maybe Cause They Don't Eat Much Rice grin
Lol! But have you?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I knew it. You have nothing else to say apart from that.

You mean you don't get . What I just did to you now . Wawu
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1 : The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God

The fool says in his heart there is no God

Elohim1 : “Some foolish men declare that Creator made the world”

The universe has a cause and the cause of the universe is its creator .

Elohim1 :The doctrine that the world was created is ill-advised, and should be rejected.

Any cogent reason for that ?

If god created the world, where was he before creation?

God is omniscient , infinite and eternal . He has always been in the predominant spiritual realm .

Elohim1 How can an immaterial god create that which is material?

God possesses supernatural abilities . His nature does not limit his abilities . Take a look at game development :

You have AIs which reside in a virtual environment . Their "world" was created by the game developer and he implements whatever idea he has in that environment - this explains how God created the physical universe from the spiritual realm .

Example

Your FIFA16 game . Those AIs present are in their own reality . Their features , abilities , the stadiums were all developed by the game's mavens . But the programmer is human while the AIs are not .

Elohim1 God created the world by an act of will, without any raw material

The bible clearly says God spoke the non physical into existence (Romans 4 : 17)

Ex nihilo - creation out of nothing . Nothing means non existence and not an empty space .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
tempem:

Lol! But have you?
Well Av Seen Rice Spoilt And They Were Maggot I Mean So Many We Traveled For Almost 3month And The Rice Was In Plastic Container Covered So After 3month Thousand Of Maggot Were Swimming In It I Guess The Rice Got Decomposed Holy Sh*t The Big Bang And Evolution Works So Well!! Av Just Thought Of Something!!

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
tempem:

Thanks.
But don't you think that doesn't still give satisfying answer about how life began? At least if one simple cell happens to be a product of what we are today, we should have convincing evidence about how that came to being.
And you honestly said, you felt something close might have happened and not that you are really sure.
Wouldn't I say, it requires a huge leap of faith?
Nope It Doesn't Require Faith We Have Micro Evolution

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Ranchhoddas: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You mean you don't get . What I just did to you now . Wawu
You did nothing. You were just trying to avoid saying Yahweh is eternal, which is what you really want to say.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

No one disputes the veracity of micro evolution bro . But are you implicitly admitting that macroevoulution requires faith ?

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You did nothing. You were just trying to avoid saying Yahweh is eternal, which is what you really want to say.

God is eternal . Everything is part of God . Do you have a problem with that?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Oh boy ! Dortmund are imperiously dominating Man Utd here . I dey laugh with Elohim1
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Oh boy ! Dortmund are imperiously dominating Man Utd here . I dey laugh with Elohim1

2- 0 !!
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by tempem: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

Well Av Seen Rice Spoilt And They Were Maggot I Mean So Many We Traveled For Almost 3month And The Rice Was In Plastic Container Covered So After 3month Thousand Of Maggot Were Swimming In It I Guess The Rice Got Decomposed Holy Sh*t The Big Bang And Evolution Works So Well!! Av Just Thought Of Something!!
Wasnt that the work of a bacteria?
Where does the bacteria comes from?
But man you are funny.. Do you even know what evolution is all about?

Again, why is it that scientists does not have a consensus agreement about where the simple cell came from?

You keep telling me about rice... in fact, I guess am. Mocking myself for being here.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Ranchhoddas: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

God is eternal . Everything is part of God . Do you have a problem with that?
This is not the Christian position. Have you stopped being a Christian?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by tempem: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

Just make it simple.
But we could find no evidence.
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This is not the Christian position. Have you stopped being a Christian?

I incorporated panentheistic views though . Im widely read - so expect some views that may seem "out of place" .

Check out this inchoate post :https://www.nairaland.com/2973792/atheism-dead-logic-god-everything
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The fool says in his heart there is no God
I Just Reversed This Stuff Anyone Can Do It The Fool Say There Is God

The universe has a cause and the cause of the universe is its creator .
Don't The Creator As A Cause?? And Why Do U Think The Creator Is Only One Or Three??

Any cogent reason for that ?
You Have Already Seen It

God is omniscient , infinite and eternal . He has always been in the predominan spiritual realm .
Must U Fvck Everything Up grin

God possesses supernatural abilities . His nature does not limit his abilities . Take a look at game development :

You have AIs which reside in a virtual environment . Their "world" was created by the game developer and he implements whatever idea he has in that environment - this explains how God created the physical universe from the spiritual realm .
They Is Noting Spiritual About Rain Falling And Like I Said Ur Theist View Will Only Fvck This Thing More

Ur Logic Fails Again Cause We Will Have To Deal With Freewill!!

Example

Your FIFA16 game . Those AIs present are in their own reality . Their features , abilities , the stadiums were all developed by the game's mavens . But the programmer is human while the AIs are not .

The bible clearly says God spoke the non physical into existence (Romans 4 : 17)

Ex nihilo - creation out of nothing . Nothing means non existence and not an empty space .
EVERYONE EBUKA IS ADMITING THAT WE HAVE NO FREE WILL!! SO I THINK ME BEING AN ATHEIST IS PART OF THE GAME PLAN grin

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

I Just Reversed This Stuff Anyone Can Do It The Fool Say There Is God

Don't The Creator As A Cause?? And Why Do U Think The Creator Is Only One Or Three??

You Have Already Seen It

Must U Fvck Everything Up grin

They Is Noting Spiritual About Rain Falling And Like I Said Ur Theist View Will Only Fvck This Thing More

All rigmarole , fails utterly to address the arguments . Incessant use of expletives .

Ur Logic Fails Again Cause We Will Have To Deal With Freewill!!

EVERYONE EBUKA IS ADMITING THAT WE HAVE NO FREE WILL!! SO I THINK ME BEING AN ATHEIST IS PART OF THE GAME PLAN grin

**facepalm**

You asked how an immaterial God can create something physical , and I explained that programmers who are present in our reality can create virtual environments for AIs - this means your argument is not reasonable at all .

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
tempem:

Wasnt that the work of a bacteria?
Of Cause Its The Works Of Bacteria But U Will Agree That Evolution Did Happen!!

Where does the bacteria comes from?
From The Big Bang grin

But man you are funny.. Do you even know what evolution is all about?
Evolution is change in the heritable traits of biological populations over successive generations

Again, why is it that scientists does not have a consensus agreement about where the simple cell came from?

You keep telling me about rice... in fact, I guess am. Mocking myself for being here.
This Is Simply What I Observed I Am Not A Scientist Nor Do I Have A Lab

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You asked how an immaterial God can create something physical , and I explained that programmers who are present in our reality can create virtual environments for AIs - this means your argument is not reasonable at all
Ur Argument Was Week How Does That Apply To A "God"

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Ranchhoddas: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I incorporated panentheistic views though . Im widely read - so expect some views that may seem "out of place" .

Check out this inchoate post :https://www.nairaland.com/2973792/atheism-dead-logic-god-everything
...lean not on your own understanding
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

2- 0 !!
grin Last Time I Watched Football Was 2007

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

No one disputes the veracity of micro evolution bro . But are you implicitly admitting that macroevoulution requires faith ?
No It Requires Time & Events

1 Like

Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

Ur Argument Was Week How Does That Apply To A "God"

Oh dear !

God dwells in a different dimension , a different realm and has the ability to create our physical realm . So I related this to game developers who have the ability to implement their ideas in a virtual environment they created which is totally from our reality . All I'm saying is that God's nature - an immaterial being- does not mean he can't create something physical . You dig ?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
...lean not on your own understanding

Lol . Why did you say this ?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

grin Last Time I Watched Football Was 2007

You are not fit to be called a man lipsrsealed . How dare you ! Football is for REAL men grin . Well , some people claim its rugby but I'll take football anyday
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by KingEbukaNaija: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

No It Requires Time & Events

So its belief that over aeons microevolution will arise to macro evolution . Right ?
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by tempem: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

Of Cause Its The Works Of Bacteria But U Will Agree That Evolution Did Happen!!

No! With this definition: Evolution is change in the heritable traits of biological populations over successive generations.
Don't forget, a bacteria isn't a non living, its a living.
The bacteria being living produces the Maggot.
And that supports the fact, "life always comes from previously existing life". If the bacteria isn't present, you sure know that the Maggot wouldn't develop.
From The Big Bang grin

What fact supports the Big bang theory? None!!

Evolution is change in the heritable traits of biological populations over successive generations
Thanks.
This Is Simply What I Observed I Am Not A Scientist Nor Do I Have A Lab
Keep seeking for facts then, and not unproven theories
Peace, bro..
Re: The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Oh dear !

God dwells in a different dimension , a different realm and has the ability to create our physical realm . So I related this to game developers who have the ability to implement their ideas in a virtual environment they created which is totally from our reality . All I'm saying is that God's nature - an immaterial being- does not mean he can't create something physical . You dig ?
The Person That Develop The Game Is A Physical Being The Virtual Environment However If U Wanna Put It Will Be The Spiritual Environment This Also Imply That Man Created God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life / How Should A Christian View Internet Addiction?" / Matthew 23, The Message. Let's Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.