Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? (9892 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Shinkava: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
automatix:
He has a point. Guys need to stop talking about their sexual act with girls. I don't know what you guys gain from such. if men were so super good in bed based on the population of those who brag, which I am believing you belong to as well, why is survey carried out over the years stating otherwise? doesn't that give more reason why men should be ashamed of themselves? Only 1-2 in every 10 women have been sexually satisfied and you go about bragging about it.

WTF?
Get a fucq outta here dude
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Shinkava: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Manueleee:
Hmm wot broght me here?
I will cum bk to dis question when i marry. Maybe, after my one month of marriage.
lols...so No test running?
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Shinkava: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
optimusmind:
I just believe there are a lot of factors at play when it gets to "making a lady cum".
I can say, ladies cum when they are more into you and when you realize that sex doesn't end when you(the guy) cum, and that your tongue isn't for tasting only.

Another guru cited....everything actually started after a very nice oral session

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Rozaystunna(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
lizzlix:
Hehe...... No wonder they say 'great minds think alike'
ikr grin wink
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by fexyrich(m): 12:45am On Jul 26, 2016
curvysola:

8/10 the rest -0.000000001/10
how can a guy last in bed with this ur hot body..
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by enshi(m): 1:17am On Jul 26, 2016
curvysola:
guys! you all talk about cuming as if you can do something, 98% of guys always disappoint, the ones that make me laugh the most are the mouth makers!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy baby i will rock your world grin grin, will be the best ever grin grin, you wont be able to walk lmao! in my life only 1 guy has impressed me, the rest empty barrels!

Try a muscular guy. ... Macho.... Check dp. .. PM me.... After two days. .. . Come back and modify post...

You cute... Less I forget
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by fratermathy(m): 2:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Get a C*ck ring if you have issues with staying longgg. It's on Jumia/Konga for less than 3k.

You can also get a p*nis enhancer that looks like a condom but will get the job done wink

Learn about the female G-Sp*t and how to stimulate it with your middle and fore fingers.

Learn to s*ck b*obs during the act to heighten intensity for her

Think less about yourself and more about your community service cheesy

Checkout for signs in her to know what you're doing well. Signs include deep breathing, flushing, muscular contractions, v*ginal pulsation, increased body heat, uncontrollable moaning, etc etc.

I wish you well as you become a master in the act of female orgasm!

Take note: 70% of girls will fall in love with you if you give them a series of orgasm. Female orgasm creates a sense of love, warmth and camaderie.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by linearity: 2:30am On Jul 26, 2016
firstking01:
This exactly why most girls dnt reply your pms, and some have vowed never to have anything to do with any nairaland guy cos of things like this...@least i have a relationship with some em girls here offline, i can guarantee you that some of em are good and well mannered...my bae last night on phone was bitter with me, when i try to know why she's been sounding all strict and unwanting she said i'd do kiss and tell, i told her it's a lie, we were @the verge of breaking up before i calm her down...you'd hardly see a girl come here to write an expository essay on her sexcapades with her boyfriend, guys pls stop this illicit act...i 've created a topic like this before, guys learn to respect you girlfriend's privacy...girls hate this act...they are no prostitutes...cherish her and give her the impression that you love her and not jusf the sex shd gives you.

I don't think privacy violation is a concern, if no one knows the identity of the OP or his gf. Their escapade is still very much private, only that it is publicly private.

And I doubt if anyone here can spot the OP or his gf in a line up of about five people.
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by christinnah(f): 2:54am On Jul 26, 2016
Shinkava:
Good evening Romancelanders, it was a week ago when bae visited. We've been really sex starved for like 2months now that we had to devour ourselves. Prior to this our last meeting, we've been banging though yet to tell me she came. Buh this one was special and exceptional, I just noticed a strange behaviour from her. the way she moans, tangle her self, and screaming for me not to stop. After a very long banging I came. Only for her to pick her phone to whatsapp me and said 'Babe thank you', I was like, 'thank you for what'?, shey said 'for making me CUM'......Woaw, for once I felt like a boss. So, guys have have you made her cum b4? and for ladies, have you been so blessed with a guy that has made you cum b4?

maybe she'll forget it tomorrow aye...or maybe she'll look for someone else to have sex with so it can make her happier than it before... hahaha..
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by anibueli147(m): 4:31am On Jul 27, 2016
PorscheWayne7:

your dad or mum could answer that

but why would u call my parents into this,u are a bastard cos i never asked for your stupid opinion retard
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by anibueli147(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
PorscheWayne7:

your dad or mum could answer that

u dey sick abi if i slap u,u go recieve sense anyway i knw say na ur parents u dey refer to
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by zexy2030(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
curvysola:
guys! you all talk about cuming as if you can do something, 98% of guys always disappoint, the ones that make me laugh the most are the mouth makers!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy baby i will rock your world grin grin, will be the best ever grin grin, you wont be able to walk lmao! in my life only 1 guy has impressed me, the rest empty barrels!
If u give me the chance, I will impress u,, more than that guy, talking from experience,, but u gat to pay me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong If Your Housegirl Is Sitting Like This? (photo) / Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / Why The War Against Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.