Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Advice Needed Please!. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Please!. (3647 Views)

In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed Please!. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
supersystems:

dont tell me it's apr 27th.Improving on my work life jare hoping to make more money ultimately now all my old disciples have left me
Wow!, march.

Goodluck with that.
Re: Advice Needed Please!. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Wow!, march.

Goodluck with that.

Okay I'm around anyways pretty much very little interesting subjects to provoke an intelligent response hence more sledom inactiveness,all of this hatred mongering has worn me out.Like home people will travel from Bayelsa to Ikorodu in Lagos in the name of militancy when 1. Distance is a barrier 2. The express between the Niger Delta and Lagos is over 50checkpoints.

By the way who are u supporting for your state governorship ?
Re: Advice Needed Please!. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
supersystems:

Okay I'm around anyways pretty much very little interesting subjects to provoke an intelligent response hence more sledom inactiveness,all of this hatred mongering has worn me out.Like home people will travel from Bayelsa to Ikorodu in Lagos in the name of militancy when 1. Distance is a barrier 2. The express between the Niger Delta and Lagos is over 50checkpoints.

By the way who are u supporting for your state governorship ?
My governor already have his fixed tenure, the coming elections shld be state house of assembly.
Re: Advice Needed Please!. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
My governor already have his fixed tenure, the coming elections shld be state house of assembly.

i'm assuming you're from Edo State,so by your gov i'm referring to Oshiomole and the noise btw his camp and Ize Iyamu thesedays..not sure if u're from Edo just a snap guess..pick one EDO APC VS PDP
Re: Advice Needed Please!. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
supersystems:

i'm assuming you're from Edo State,so by your gov i'm referring to Oshiomole and the noise btw his camp and Ize Iyamu thesedays..not sure if u're from Edo just a snap guess..pick one EDO APC VS PDP
Mine is Rivers.

Oshiomole will rig that election in favour of APC, just as Rochas has done in his state. grin

There is no way APC will win a free and fair elections in these states if not by rigging.

I hope PDP wins, cos APC has nothing to offer.
Re: Advice Needed Please!. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Mine is Rivers.

Oshiomole will rig that election in favour of APC, just as Rochas has done in his state. grin

There is no way APC will win a free and fair elections in these states if not by rigging.

I hope PDP wins, cos APC has nothing to offer.

Lol i had my first laff in a week,i think i'm healed now

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please!. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
brightalo1010:

Watch out for the banned moniker tomorrow when I'll still bully and insult you with it if you mess up as usual,then get another longer ban which will lead me to create another 2 monikers.Like I said my based country's internet is not only cheaper than ur inner wears but also very fast.

In other words do not celebrate the banning because banning that allows me create as many monikers as I want means absolutely nothing to me.Just be ready for me here on NL since you started the fire do not run away.
*Yawns* grin keep the insults rolling.

B4 i 4get, i created a new thread, come and insult me. cheesy
Re: Advice Needed Please!. by brightalo1010: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
*Yawns* grin keep the insults rolling.

B4 i 4get, i created a new thread, come and insult me. cheesy

I need ur harsh response as usual my fingers are itching,I need something heavier than Yawns from u.onye ara.
Re: Advice Needed Please!. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
brightalo1010:

I need ur harsh response as usual my fingers are itching,I need something heavier than Yawns from u.onye ara.
I am the one reporting you not the other way round.

Listening to Bekky G #can'tstopdancing. cheesy

Cheers!, while another ban awaits you.
Re: Advice Needed Please!. by brightalo1010: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:

I said I need more ban.any ban will make me create another 2 new monikers just to attack u more. u go report me tire and them go ban me tire.
Re: Advice Needed Please!. by heddiebanks(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] grin
Benita27:
Na good thing.

Is ask I ask .. grin
Benita27:
Na good thing.

Is ask I ask ..
Re: Advice Needed Please!. by brightalo1010: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:

Onye ara u dey run?See they no ban me yet.why u no report me?mugu.
Re: Advice Needed Please!. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
brightalo1010:

I said I need more ban.any ban will make me create another 2 new monikers just to attack u more. u go report me tire and them go ban me tire.
And you will eventually get tired of creating monikers. cheesy

Cheers!, while we wait for another round of insults.
Re: Advice Needed Please!. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2016
brightalo1010:
They've uplifted the banned ones,and I will never get tired of creating new ones I have them plenty already waiting for broken ass like you to venture with me and I will always attack u since you lack manners.

Na ur type wey take NL too serious they fall sick when banned as for me I don't give a damn.
Sorry!, did you say i lack manners?, You don't quote people for the first time and start by insulting them, you don't knw me either, dis is nt my...

You dig?, so i'm ready for you, like i care!.
Re: Advice Needed Please!. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2016
brightalo1010:
They've uplifted the banned ones,and I will never get tired of creating new ones I have them plenty already waiting for broken ass like you to venture with me and I will always attack u since you lack manners.

Na ur type wey take NL too serious they fall sick when banned as for me I don't give a damn.
Why will i report you, and uplift ur banned moniker. Am i a moderator here?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Trust Me / What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? / Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.