Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (33093 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Tabbaz(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pm me for data article writing, research, typing and data entry jobs. Thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by eppysold(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
Hello guys,

I am looking to build a large team of writers. So if you think you're good and can write well, you will be paid on a weekly/per article basis, depending on your choice. Kindly send an email to mrdygeasy@gmail.com and we'll go from there.

There's actually no limit to the number, like I said, I need a large team (of very good writers).

Thank you very much.
Interested sir!
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Dygeasy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
eppysold:
Interested sir!
cheesy grin
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Someone wants to pay me $2 for each 500 word article. And that is like 20 articles.

Please those who have done this before is the amount the person wants to pay me fair?
Abi Na slave job?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Neduzze5(m): 2:29am On Aug 26, 2016
gocare:
Someone wants to pay me $2 for each 500 word article. And that is like 20 articles.

Please those who have done this before is the amount the person wants to pay me fair?
Abi Na slave job?

Looking at the dollar rate currently, it's not too bad though it's pretty low. I remember doing 500 words for 500 naira so you should make your choice. The good thing is it increases your expertise and adds a review to your account.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 3:00am On Aug 26, 2016
please i need some one to copy edit a 30k + words book in 10 hours, and then help me convert it to PDF and mobi for kindle.

Please if you can do it just let me know either here or email or wats app me on O eight O eight five nine six nine six six ninee.

and please tell me your price bearing in mind that fiverr will remove their own before we share.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2016
Neduzze5:

Looking at the dollar rate currently, it's not too bad though it's pretty low. I remember doing 500 words for 500 naira so you should make your choice. The good thing is it increases your expertise and adds a review to your account.

Thank you boss. Well said.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Holuphemmy93(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
i do article writing,business plan writing, proof reading and data entry
if u need my service contact me on 07031209715
A quality service and prompt delivery is assured.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by authecosta911(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
anybody here that can help me to increase my twitter follower?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by saintpn(f): 1:27am On Aug 27, 2016
if you can write eBooks then contact me ...this is a continuous project for the right candidate. whatsapp 08069783660. please serious people only.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by saintpn(f): 1:28am On Aug 27, 2016
gocare:

Abi Na slave job?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Goldenboy842(m): 2:20am On Aug 27, 2016
For Original Article writing, please contact me. 08160403222
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by justi4jesu(f): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 350 to $1
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Chyvy(f): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2016
gocare:

Abi Na slave job?

I'd say if you're just starting out, take the job, garner the experience and move on. With time, you can increase your rate once you've gathered the necessary expertise.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Chyvy:

I'd say if you're just starting out, take the job, garner the experience and move on. With time, you can increase your rate once you've gathered the necessary expertise.

ok, thank you. i have already sent a message to the guy that i accept.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by sunboy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 352/$
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Porthos: 1:13am On Aug 29, 2016
If you can write three articles of 800+ words in less than two days please show interest. Project kicks off right away. Long term job if you are good.... pay will definitely skyrocket before you know it
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 3:03am On Aug 29, 2016
Porthos:
If you can write three articles of 800+ words in less than two days please show interest. Project kicks off right away. Long term job if you are good.... pay will definitely skyrocket before you know it

apart from people sending you a pm how else can people reach you for this job? and if you look up, there are a lot of writers who have even dropped their digits,you can even go ahead and pm or add them up.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by anthonydgrea8t: 4:29am On Aug 29, 2016
guys, I can help out with keyword and wordpress orders,etc. Contact me through my signature/contact below my ost
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by BARAJ92(m): 4:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Any Administrative work/Customer service and Data entry work I'm ready.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Porthos: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2016
gocare:

apart from people sending you a pm how else can people reach you for this job? and if you look up, there are a lot of writers who have even dropped their digits,you can even go ahead and pm or add them up.

Yea, I understand ….. it's really hard to get in contact. I'll hook up with some of them real now.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2016
Porthos:

Yea, I understand ….. it's really hard to get in contact. I'll hook up with some of them real now.

Great.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Porthos: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2016
segxes23 drop your email here & remove it in 10mins.

. My email currently have issues. I'll message u soon.

or you can send me a mail through my new email in my signature below.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by enfield: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2016
Proofreading& copyediting professional available for all manuscripts and students theses. Discover excellent proofreading. Contact - julecamamade@yahoo.com
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by OAUTemitayo: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Porthos:
I can. zero eight zero 3817 7097
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Porthos: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
I can. zero eight zero 7097
replied ur mail.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
there are some jobs that i would like help with, please i need someone to read - really read a book and make all necessary corrections, please for the love of God don't take a job and then disappoint, its not nice treating peoples work anyhow because you know it wont affect your account directly. its a 30k + words book but i am almost half way done.

i also need someone to design a 1 page Hollywood autobiography in the next few hours. please watsapp me.

zrow 8 zerow 8 fivee ninee sixx ninee sixx six ninee
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by paulsir: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
hey guys, you are doing good job here.I am into domain research: I can provide you with as many domain name you want. Also, I can provide as much as 20 slogans or taglines for businesses, not forgetting ABOUT US page writing with words between 300 - 400 words. You can contact me on 08 zero 9 four 71 eight 7 four 8.Thanks.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by 9japple(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
eppysold:
Interested sir!
I am interested, zero eight zero six eight for too nine for night ooh
I am a prolific writer and Freelancer... anything involving writing, data entry... etc....thanks room
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by 9japple(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Porthos:
yes I can in less than a day....0806842949 too
thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by 9japple(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
For any writing job or editing or data entry stuff pls call, PM or mail me. 08068429492 , Robinson.zino.robin@gmail.com....
WhatsApp also
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by 9japple(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
gocare:
i have 20 different jobs in total but for starters i am starting with 4 jobs, please this is urgent, if you send me a pm and i dont see it we can chat here to make it faster
I can help you with some of them, PM or WhatsApp or mtn thanks zero 8 zero 6 hate for too nighs for nine two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria / Nigerians Shun Pos Transactions Over Charges / Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.