Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (33086 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Dygeasy(m): 6:19am On Aug 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

I reside in Malaysia. I can help you open it. pm me
Have you ever opened one?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

I reside in Malaysia. I can help you open it. pm me
if you still need help in opening writers Bay account, do let me know. Add me up on whatsapp.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by SHOPPERS(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Opening a Writers bay account is not dependent on country, it is dependent on how "real" a professional writer you are. You are expected to know about APA, MLA and Chicago style of referencing. Also you are required to know your English syntax properly as a true Pro writer. They require you to be familiar with plagiarism rules and to be spontaneous. Finally, you will required to write an essay and upload your certificate as a graduate of any higher institution.

Most of these can be gamed.

Google is your friend pals.

If you need help, let me know.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Any job or Jobs to do for you on fiverr.. Do contact me now. Am articulate with graphic design and Article writing. You can only get the best and nothing less. Try me today, add me up and lets get started.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by strykr: 1:04am On Aug 20, 2016
gocare:

i spoke to the person you spoke of on mail, but as at when he contacted me i only had java and python jobs, so he said he doesnt do them. thank you so much boss.

No problem man, in case of any other jobs, we are available. Thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by tonyx4x44(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2016
Una don help me well for this thread, make I contribute.

Grammarly is now offering her premium service for free!

If you don't know already, Grammarly is earth's foremost grammar checker. It checks your text automatically across all websites and program. In includes word check, plagiarism check, and syntax and grammar check.

Grammarly is the best thing that can happen to any writer.

How to get it

1. Go to this link and Install Grammarly toolbar for firefox, chrome, or safari - http://gram.ly/qrcy

2. Enjoy the premium free!

You are welcome. cool

1 Like

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
tonyx4x44:

If you don't know already, Grammarly is earth's foremost grammar checker. It checks your text automatically across all websites and program. In includes word check, plagiarism check, and syntax and grammar check.

How to get it

1. Go to this link and Install Grammarly toolbar for firefox, chrome, or safari - http://gram.ly/qrcy

You are welcome. cool

bross it is just for a week!!!
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
bross see the code o

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by TCD: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
gocare:
bross see the code o
confirmed identity.. thaks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by tonyx4x44(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2016
gocare:

bross it is just for a week!!!

Not for life o. For a while invite people to increase your free time. I have like 6 months free. In 6 months time I hope to have enough cash to buy the premium without breaking a sweat
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by TCD: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2016
tonyx4x44:

How to get it

You are welcome. cool

well well well. my university offers me full premium account for grammarly. Maybe i should start running grammerly checks for writers on Nairaland for a small fee cool
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Porthos: 6:16am On Aug 23, 2016
tonyx4x44:

Not for life o. For a while invite people to increase your free time. I have like 6 months free. In 6 months time I hope to have enough cash to buy the premium without breaking a sweat

how do I invite people with my own code?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ask1509(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2016
I am a data analyst on fiverr and I deal with the data analysis and report writing niche. I am proficient in excel, SPSS and R programming language. Please PM me if you have any data analysis or R programming work.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by originalKsp(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Hello, I design Professional websites. I can also design Ecommerce websites at cheap prices...send me a mail if you need my services
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Chromedome(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Hello, I can help do all your translation jobs in Italian and Swedish perfectly. Both written text and audio.

You can reach me by sending a mail to ndyotu@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
TCD:

well well well. my university offers me full premium account for grammarly. Maybe i should start running grammerly checks for writers on Nairaland for a small fee cool

hmmmmmmmm Baba dem. I see you o. I hail.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Gmajor(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chromedome:
Hello, I can help do all your translation jobs in Italian and Swedish perfectly. Both written text and audio.

You can reach me by sending a mail to ndyotu@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
are you on whatsapp? If so drop your number lets work something out.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Ourown(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2016
I'm ready to be outsourced, articles and blog posts writing, transcription, rewriting.... ..

Contact me on jayolabanji947@gmail.com
Or check my signature for my contact.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Sard(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
I need two persons to help me write two ebooks. I'll like to award these books in the next two hours or so because they are quick orders (not too quick though). Just quote me here if you're interested and we will take it from there.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by DEGREE2466(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
ask1509:
I am a data analyst on fiverr and I deal with the data analysis and report writing niche. I am proficient in excel, SPSS and R programming language. Please PM me if you have any data analysis or R programming work.

Bro, I am in the same field with you.

Analyse your data to get your descriptive statistics, ADF test and KPSS test for testing for stationarity, Durbin Watson D Statistics, Etc using E-view

Also analyze your questionnaires using SPSS

All these at affordable prices

Additional skills: Graphic designer, article writer, transcriber, data entry using excel

Reach me on 08185257442

For business minded fellows only

Scammers and spammers steer clear
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by demelza: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sard:
I need two persons to help me write two ebooks. I'll like
to award these books in the next two hours or so
because they are quick orders (not too quick though).
Just quote me here if you're interested and we will take it
from there.
I am interested
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Chromedome(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Gmajor:
are you on whatsapp? If so drop your number lets work something out.

Hello, you can reach me on +2348108703663
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Gmajor(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chromedome:

Hello, you can reach me on +2348108703663
do you speak those languages or do you use a translation software?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Chromedome(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Gmajor:
do you speak those languages or do you use a translation software?

No software, strictly skill based.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ADEWALE7777: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sard:
I need two persons to help me write two ebooks. I'll like
to award these books in the next two hours or so
because they are quick orders (not too quick though).
Just quote me here if you're interested and we will take it
from there.
drop your number 08146877589 whatsapp
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Gmajor(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chromedome:

No software, strictly skill based.
can you transcribe audios in those languages?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by TCD: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2016
gocare:

hmmmmmmmm Baba dem. I see you o. I hail.
Lol thanks o.. we want to be Ike you when we grow up
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Dygeasy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by donifez(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
Hello guys,

I am looking to build a large team of writers. So if you think you're good and can write well, you will be paid on a weekly/per article basis, depending on your choice. Kindly send an email to mrdyeasy@gmail.com and we'll go from there.

There's actually no limit to the number, like I said, I need a large team (of very good writers).

Thank you very much.

Please confirm the mail. Google delivery system did not deliver the mail.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Dygeasy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
donifez:

Please confirm the mail. Google delivery system did not deliver the mail.
Sorry. Modified now.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by mrintelligent(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Contact me for any Data entry job.
virtual assistant.
Thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Chromedome(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Gmajor:
can you transcribe audios in those languages?

For Italian, perfectly well. Why not call and let's discuss, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ugandan Bank Insists That A Sick Man On Oxygen Comes Before Getting His Money / Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.