Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix (8540 Views)

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
WHERE EM "JOHN PAUL" ENTER

WONDERS NO GO ENDshocked
It's "encrypted" somewhere in the big sack grin
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
mightyokwy:
Yekpaaaa shocked shocked shocked. Na to beg the women's husband be that bcs no amount of surgery can stop the calabash from growing. You can imagine the pains this man is going through now.
Dude messed with the wrong fellow grin
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
lovely17:
Where's his d*ck sef bayi
Embedded in the sack I guess
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by mightyokwy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
krak101:
Dude messed with the wrong fellow grin
Hahahaha haha grin cheesy grin cheesy. He played on wrong ground. grin grin
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
This is way too graphic.too nauseating to even view. eeewwoo!
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
This is way too graphic.too nauseating to even view. eeewwoo!
Soeey bro but that's the reality wink
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by druxy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
warrisdis

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by Adeoba10(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Me sure say na for Kenya dis hapun
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2016
This one na BALOON D' OR trophy

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by asjay(m): 12:29am On Jul 31, 2016
Haba!!!!!ignorance is certainly a disease.....I c no jazz in that ,itz just a giant inguinoscrotal hernia
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by ruggedtimi(m): 4:50am On Jul 31, 2016
Wh******t d f*ck shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by Blackfire(m): 5:58am On Jul 31, 2016
I dont think this man will ever look at another man's wife if he comes out of this alive..

But akpara amaro ife.
Our 3rd leg will put us in trouble if we dont master or control it.
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by pedrilo: 6:53am On Jul 31, 2016
damseyl:
Heheheheheh chios xrist
shey una like big D? Lol
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by ossyprince: 7:06am On Jul 31, 2016
my guy dis ur face no 4 here ooooo.
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by Thandobaby(f): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2016
Tjuuu,omg!
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2016
Adeoba10:
Me sure say na for Kenya dis hapun
Chai. Kenyans yaf suffered grin
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by harrysjones(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2016
were is the location if he be say na kenya he happen ooo
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by lovely17(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2016
krak101:
Embedded in the sack I guess
Jesus ewooo shocked
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by calabardick(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2016
Iyami?

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by Slimberry1(f): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2016
AngryNigerian:
...if only this could happen to rapists!

But you for write "graphic" naa...
It would have been the best punishment ever for rapists...if I have my way,I would do worse with all rapists on planet earth. cry

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by freshcvvs: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Slimberry1:

It would have been the best punishment ever for rapists...if I have my way,I would do worse with all rapists on planet earth. cry

So also women who use sexx to blackmail men.
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by AngryNigerian(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Slimberry1:

You are a victim? Or you have a friend, whose one?
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by Slimberry1(f): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
AngryNigerian:

You are a victim? Or you have a friend, whose one?
Is it until you are a victim of armed robbery,that you can suggest how armed robbers can be dealt with??
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by Slimberry1(f): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
freshcvvs:

So also women who use sexx to blackmail men.
Well.... Yeah
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
asjay:
Haba!!!!!ignorance is certainly a disease.....I c no jazz in that ,itz just a giant inguinoscrotal hernia
Whatever it is I sha don't wish it on anybody
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by mjswthrt(f): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chi o!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by eyinjuege: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chai, looks like a longstanding huge inguinoscrotal hernia.
The kin surgery dem go do for am, hope they won't remove half his intestines shocked shocked
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by AngryNigerian(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Slimberry1:

Is it until you are a victim of armed robbery,that you can suggest how armed robbers can be dealt with??

The punishment is very severe naa...& you are suggesting a more serious penalty. Nain make I talk like dat naa...no too vess
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by deanoffaculty: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Simple pendulum.........#pendulumBob The man must be a physics teacher.
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
krak101:
Saw this pix on FB and thought I should bring it here for yall to see. It was said the husband of the cheating wife did this to his wife's lover. Don't ask me he how he did it grin Fair enough
best photoshop of the year.
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by raphieMontella: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
africans jst love stories without checking the roots.. I cant ffind his dickk used in fornicating?? Nd pls dnt tell me it probably got embedded in the sac..thats bullshvt
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by ignis: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
krak101:
It's "encrypted" somewhere in the big sack grin
What if he wants to urinate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Hot Runz Girls In Delta, Warri? / If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth / Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.