Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix (8541 Views)

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by MRBrownJ: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2016
this is just an untreated inguinal hernia (aka hernia of the genitals), nothing to do with sleeping with another man's wife!
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Blackfire:
I dont think this man will ever look at another man's wife if he comes out of this alive..

But akpara amaro ife.
Our 3rd leg will put us in trouble if we dont master or control it.
Bugs me that there so many singles out there yet it's another man's wife the man settled for
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2016
MRBrownJ:
this is just an untreated inguinal hernia (aka hernia of the genitals), nothing to do with sleeping with another man's wife!
I hope so. However it's still bad
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2016
grin Are you a Kenyan
harrysjones:
were is the location if he be say na kenya he happen ooo
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by harrysjones(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2016
no bro... bro help come vote for me na today na mr nairaland 2016 dat the link bro help me out please na u vote like this I VOTE adewumiopeyemi CC:NLjega thanks bro.. thread still dey upload.. please help ur guy
krak101:
grin Are you a Kenyan
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2016
eyinjuege:
Chai, looks like a longstanding huge inguinoscrotal hernia.
The kin surgery dem go do for am, hope they won't remove half his intestines shocked shocked
So intestine has now extended to the balls
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2016
deanoffaculty:
Simple pendulum.........#pendulumBob
The man must be a physics teacher.
You're a guru lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
best photoshop of the year.
The guy who did the work must be a legendary someborry grin
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:
africans jst love stories without checking the roots..
I cant ffind his dickk used in fornicating??
Nd pls dnt tell me it probably got embedded in the sac..thats bullshvt
Don't go too hard on yourself. It must have happened after the action not before. tongue
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2016
ignis:

What if he wants to urinate?
Wait lemme Google it dear wink
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by raphieMontella: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2016
krak101:
Don't go too hard on yourself. It must have happened after the action not before. tongue
how can it happen before the action?
Ure missing the point here brother...
The dick vanished..
The pic depicts that the sac grew to a super sized one..there's no way a dick gets imbeded in the sac...iono if u get my point..u have to look at if frm a biological aspect...lets say the breast of a lady...if twas the breast of a lady and somehow it grew vastly and the head appeared inside the breast magically..does that seem logical?..or shud i use biological?
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by eyinjuege: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2016
krak101:
So intestine has now extended to the balls

Yes
A simple google search would have sufficed
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by cazchukwu: 8:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Skinny nigga big ballz.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

how can it happen before the action?
Ure missing the point here brother...
The dick vanished..
The pic depicts that the sac grew to a super sized one..there's no way a dick gets imbeded in the sac...iono if u get my point..u have to look at if frm a biological aspect...lets say the breast of a lady...if twas the breast of a lady and somehow it grew vastly and the head appeared inside the breast magically..does that seem logical?..or shud i use biological?
Obviously man if the report is true then it's certainly diabolical
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by raphieMontella: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
krak101:
Obviously man if the report is true then it's certainly diabolical
diabolics dnt exist in my world bro..
Thats why u may need to do a follow up if u have interests of seeking the real truth..
Cheers
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by Slimberry1(f): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
AngryNigerian:

The punishment is very severe naa...& you are suggesting a more serious penalty. Nain make I talk like dat naa...no too vess
Lol..the punishment no severe compared to the lives they wreck... cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Hot Runz Girls In Delta, Warri? / Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) / What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.