Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix (8536 Views)

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Saw this pix on FB and thought I should bring it here for yall to see. It was said the husband of the cheating wife did this to his wife's lover. Don't ask me he how he did it grin Fair enough

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by dynicks(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
jeeeeeesuuuuuuuu!! na wetin be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by AngryNigerian(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
...if only this could happen to rapists!

But you for write "graphic" naa...
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by emeijeh(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jeez!
See as the man hold am like World cup. grin
So, what is he doing on a hospital bed?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
dynicks:
jeeeeeesuuuuuuuu!! na wetin be this?
Dick enlargement grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngryNigerian:
...if only this could happen to rapists!

But you for write "graphic" naa...
I did say it was graphic... Read again

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:
Jeez!
See as the man hold am like World cup. grin
So, what is he doing on a hospital bed?
Hmmmmm. Probably waiting on the doc to do something for him
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by vicstar(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
• • • • • Eleyi gidi gan shocked lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lies.
Where is the díck he used to fornicate?

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
VolTOxic:
Lies.
Where is the díck he used to fornicate?
Well I wasn't there so I can't really argue with you. Am also wondering where's the second balls

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by AngryNigerian(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
krak101:
Well I wasn't there so I can't really argue with you. Am also wondering where's the second balls

Na d two balls de inside naa...& look well; you go see say d d**k enter inside the bag of.... grin grin cheesy wink

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by MzDesire(f): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ah....this is serious o

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by kinglekan: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
MzDesire:
Ah....this is serious o
grin grin
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by DRISKLEF(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
This cant be true.

What?!!!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by damseyl(f): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Heheheheheh chios xrist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Na d two balls de inside naa...& look well; you go see say d d**k enter inside the bag of.... grin grin cheesy wink
looks so grin

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
MzDesire:
Ah....this is serious o
Yeah. Some voodoo shit

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by project8(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
oboy come see jabulani

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
DRISKLEF:
This cant be true.

What?!!!
grin Can't believe I just heard that. Pix says it all
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
damseyl:
Heheheheheh chios xrist
grin
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
project8:
oboy come see jabulani
Seems you're a fan of jabulani. All that excitement cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by FTbomb(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
see football o.. grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by cruzita(f): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin

na to use toothpick chuck am

in your next world u no go come with penke to fornicate
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
FTbomb:
see football o.. grin
Bro you're mean o grin
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by krak101(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
cruzita:
grin

Wicked girl... And the woman
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
WHERE EM "JOHN PAUL" ENTER

WONDERS NO GO ENDshocked
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by MzDesire(f): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by mightyokwy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Yekpaaaa shocked shocked shocked. Na to beg the women's husband be that bcs no amount of surgery can stop the calabash from growing. You can imagine the pains this man is going through now.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by mightyokwy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
cruzita:
grin

Na so you wicked reach, chai grin cheesy
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by iykekelvins(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
My gawdd!!

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by mightyokwy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
FTbomb:
see football o.. grin
Lmao, you can call it calabash grin cheesy
Re: Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix by lovely17(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
Where's his d*ck sef bayi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

cut / If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth / Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.