Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP (65308 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Runyi74: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2016
If there is no evidence pretend it never happened.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by mrZENographer: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Politician?
And you came here to post it here so the nabbers can see your Shame more... coward.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by tkconcept(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2016
Lock up like nothing happened. Deny it if he tries to use it against u. Deny it so much he will begin to doubt if he actually saw you. That long lool. Except he has evidence of cos.

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by freecocoa(f): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2016
Nairalanders will never change with the lies, na real wa.

To think that people are actually advising him, Smh.

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by rubyradiance(f): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2016
In as much as its not appropriate but come-on its non of their business, is d girl in question a staff in d office, related to d governor, relative to ur party major opposition or does she have a case with d governor that your office is handling? If it non of d above I advise you u sweep it under d rug so long they don't hv a video or pic dat may taunt ur political carrier in d future,if they ever confront ,just tell them its d heat of d moment, u love each other nd couldn't wait to get home PERIOD.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Omeny: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2016
Na God catch you and not the protocol officer.

Go sort urself out with him as man to man.
Nobody holy pass and as a matter of fact, though it's not permissible to do such tin in d office,the babe is ur girl friend(future wife), So, go do the needful.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by papauju(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2016
Pretend noting happened and move on with your life,
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Aitee1: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2016
Konj na bast*rd grin
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by salbis(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmm! Politicians with punna can neither be differentiated nor intergrate.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by kunsystem: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2016
CODE KAY 001

FOR SALE
1. 3 bedroom bungalow on a full plot of land at lasu road igando. N11m asking with Receipt and survey.
2. 2 no of 3 bedroom deckened on 1 plot of land at idimu road alake bus/stop, ikotun N12m asking with Receipt and survey.
3. A bungalow of bedroom off igando road ikotun with c of o N13m net.
4. A bungalow of 3 bedroom at liasu road egbe with c of o N15m asking.
5. 2 bedroom on a full plot corner piece at ile-eja bus/stop okerube ikotun with Receipt and survey N9m.
6. Mini flat on a full plot of land okerube ikotun app plan N7m asking.
7. 3 bedroom bungalow on a full plot of land at ijegun road ikotun with c of o N8m asking.
8. 3 bedroom flt up and down at abaranje road ikotun with Receipt and survey N10m askng.
Contact us: 08027813501, 08023988033
Thank you
Adekunle O Adelana ACA

DO YOU WANT US TO SELL/LET/MANAGE YOUR LAND/HOUSE PROPERTIES?
Dear All
Do you want us to SELL/LET/MANAGE your LAND and HOUSE properties?
Other Services we offer include
Registration of Company and Business
Registration of Associations Clubs and NGOs
Registration of Schools, Churches and Mosques
Filling of Annual Returns
Accounting and Taxation services
We have affordable Properties to Let/sale in any part of Lagos and Ogun
please call us for home/office service delivery on 08027813501 08023988033
Office Address 2 Apatira Street Itafaji Lagos Island
Emails newmindset2014@yahoo.com

Thank you
Adekunle.O Adelana ACA
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by ITbomb(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2016
I dont know why I'm still thinking that this happened in Akwa Ibom state government house, cos those guys can do anything anytime anywhere with anyone
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Funjosh:
diaris God o grin
Lolz... What i do?
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by freecocoa(f): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
Calm down pls... If I'm not worried about the whole thing I wouldn't be here asking for you guys to help me out of it. All I'm trying to say is he is not in a position to hit me officially in that I do not need his authorization for him to contemplate messing me up if any of my file is to pass through his table. But he is far older and for him to be the SSG, we all know he is a close confidant of H.E.
my friend shut up with the lies already, work directly with the governor my nyash, I pity anyone who sends you pm in hope to get connected, criminal.

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
Mtchew!! What a very simple problem you've got. I HAVE A VERY SIMPLE PRESCRIPTION TOO.

He caught you red handed? Catch him blue handed. As from today, You should start peeping through his office window too, and see if you will also catch him with an eve. If you do –use it against him , if not –GET HIM A GIRL [A really bad one].

SHIKENA !!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK ME LATER.

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by naijaboiy: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
Bro was it so hard for you to have just driven home or at least somewhere secluded so you can do it in your car?

SIGH!

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE GUYS. smiley
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Fidelismaria: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
Dis one pass me ooooo
Abeg were d voting thread day
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
I created this monicker to hide my identity.

I am a political appointee working as an aide to my state Governor. My girlfriend came over to my office with her friend who just got posted for her NYSC and seeking for a PPA

I gave them a note to take to the ministry she said she wants but they came back telling me they were told the Commissioner wasn't on seat. Knowing fully how the system works, I realized they were just diplomatically chased out cos they don't have an appointment with him.

So we drove out all three of us, went over, met the commissioner and explained what I want. He immediately directed she starts her documentation right away hence, my babe and I had to leave her over there and head back to my office.

Seeing that it's already minutes pass 5pm and the official quarters of the Govt House was empty, we decided to have a quick one with my babe in my office, believing that no any other government functionaries is on seat as the car park was kinda empty.

Just as we were in the middle of it, the SSG and Chief Protocol Officer drove in and on seeing my car, they came over to my office (we no even hear anyone knocking sef) . So they decided to peep thru the window as they were a bit worried seeing that my car was there but my office is locked from the inside.

To cut long story short, I was caught red handed making out right inside the office. Though none of them is my direct principal but the Governor himself, I'm afraid they might stylishly leak it out cos we had some problems with the SSG two weeks ago.

Now should I face him and plead he covers my arse or I should just wait and see if he might not even take the issue up to the powers that be?

Kindly help a brother pls.

I wonder the kind of help you need,that sort of help must be voo-doo abi.Yu want to kill the witnesses..Lol.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by illyg: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
hope u handled the babe wella?. Nothing spoil. e dey happen every where. May be their own even worse. nothing to worry about. no be criminal act nah
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by SAEJO: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
stanleykoko:

That's why the gifts comes in. Find out what he likes, get it and talk to him like a boss. You can always fix any situation in Nigeria.
You know how to talk like a boss don't you?
since when has an aide to a governor become a Boss to the SSG?
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Ochendo3: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2016
MR man u mean u work directly wif d Gov n his deputy then d SSG works under who U? Was ur dam position as d boss u clam?
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by biggie73(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Politically you are dead, either now or in future. You are so undisciplined I lack dictions to describe you.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Funjosh(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:

Lolz... What i do?

hahahahaha..................... do wetin, when i nova ready to sleep for nairaland prison tongue
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2016
freecocoa:
my friend shut up with the lies already, work directly with the governor my nyash, I pity anyone who sends you pm in hope to get connected, criminal.

@freecocoa God bless you.i thought i was the only one that noticed i was reading a comedy script of a con man in loose..Lol
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by greggng: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:

I am a political appointee working as an aide to my state Governor. My girlfriend came over to my office with her friend who just got posted for her NYSC and seeking for a PPA

I gave them a note to take to the ministry she said she wants but they came back telling me they were told the Commissioner wasn't on seat. Knowing fully how the system works, I realized they were just diplomatically chased out cos they don't have an appointment with him.

So we drove out all three of us, went over, met the commissioner and explained what I want. He immediately directed she starts her documentation right away hence, my babe and I had to leave her over there and head back to my office.

Seeing that it's already minutes pass 5pm and the official quarters of the Govt House was empty, we decided to have a quick one with my babe in my office, believing that no any other government functionaries is on seat as the car park was kinda empty.

Just as we were in the middle of it, the SSG and Chief Protocol Officer drove in and on seeing my car, they came over to my office (we no even hear anyone knocking sef) . So they decided to peep thru the window as they were a bit worried seeing that my car was there but my office is locked from the inside.

To cut long story short, I was caught red handed making out right inside the office. Though none of them is my direct principal but the Governor himself, I'm afraid they might stylishly leak it out cos we had some problems with the SSG two weeks ago.

Now should I face him and plead he covers my arse or I should just wait and see if he might not even take the issue up to the powers that be?

My brother u no get problem at all. The best way to be pleased with ur conscience is to help me with a job cos am still jobless. You govt pikin sabi ground well well. I am aa hnd graduate in accounting. Find somewhere fix me like u did to ur baby gf. Finally you don't ve any issue cos is your words against the ssg. Did he video you guys in action? Even if he reports the matter, your boss might be of the impression he wanna tarnish ur reputation since your office and their had some issues according to ur write up. On a more serious note stop committing such act in the office don't you ve a house or even rent a hotel? It doesn't speak well of your personality even though am expecting immediate job from you. I don't shy away from truth.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by jerryfisher(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:

Thing is I might kick up the dust myself as he might have decided not say anything as he has no proof to back his allegation. But then, if I should talk to him, what exactly will I tell him? That my house has no bed to have headed over there to go do my thing or what? I'm damn confused
just keep ur calm,don't let ur mind push you!!!its just a matter of time you will get over it...notin dey happen
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Kulas: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2016
Fake story!,and some people are believing him.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Mintayo(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol. I didn't know someone else noticed too. The guy is a liar. Pity some people will fall for this. Lol. I don't believe the story for a second.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:

Have you ever heard anything like plausible denialbility?

Ok if u have'nt. Since they don't hold any evidence against you, they are as well lying against you.
Have u heard about the issue that happened to 3lawmakers in usa?
Im prettt sure they did, but the usa cant prove it, so that is why there has been no case against them.
Let's look at it from this angle, if the whole scenario was a lie against them, why havn't they protested their revoked visa?

Bros stand ur ground well and don't fidget. Don't forget u said u already hve problems with them. So as far as you are concerned, they are just trying to score a cheap point.

Jeun lo oga mi, aye nse iru ee.

My advise though, be careful next time.... There is no reason why u shouldn't hve a PA too. P.A on special duties.

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by SAEJO: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Just lock-up Bros before you use your own hand open your own yansh afterall no evidence,

Your sure escape na Shaggy style, "IT WASN'T ME" simple.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by okutade: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
At times we drag ourselves into trouble and we answer for un ask question he saw you he didn't ask you you said you want to go and report yourselfe what is his concern after all is your office not his office. Just learn how to diffend ur self I case
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by delzbaba(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Your girlfriend is cheap,office sex is for sluts, if she has her way she'll feck the SSG and even the governor..SMH
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by akilo1: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2016
This must be from our brother from the east,igbo kwenu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.