Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP (65300 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by zinachidi(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2016
stanleykoko:
grin grin grin

Konji na baaaaaastard!

Talk to him like a boss... with some gifts of course cool
bad idea man... and after he decides he wants more nko? it can lead to blackmail if you are naive. Just act like nothing happened since there is no proof and u can deny easily. only if he had proof would I suggest "talking to him like a boss".
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
mamawin:
at home? what of the madam?
I'm single
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
AmAlbert:
OP I initially thought you were joking but after seeing from your profile that your Moniker was created today I have no other option than to believe you...

Well first the deed is done, so no need of crying over a spilled milk, my advice is this, for now lay low until you hear the Subject being raised or till your boss confronts you about it, since you're sure no Cams and Vids were involved just lock up for now, when you see am don't even act strange or feel awkward, they're men and I think they would reason and act like men on this issue, and please as an advice, please and please try not to jeopardise your sensitive position with Making out Issues again try to get a hold of yourself and Control your Burge before you'll cry more than you've laughed... Don't worry Sir you'll scale through..
Amen
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by chrisflow(f): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
princefunmmy:
Eleyii gidi gan (this one is strong)
this one is obviously too strong ooo
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Laredojohn(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
it has been said , no evidence, just mere seeing u, try to act as if nothing happened, if u see his attitude to u the next day u can approach him ,some of them might even be doing same, u just unfortunate to be caught,u also have to reason that if the Governor knows what will be his reaction , if ur boss na soji boss, he might not be happy about it, but he will wave it and warn u , to use guest houses next time, if ur boss na very strict guy , u just plead and make them know it would not happen again....hop eu get out of this, lets know ur what happened afterwards
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Phranex(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
CeenoEvu:

You know it's all part of the fun. See... I just gave you a mention and a like. Oya tell me you didn't smile when you saw that you got a mention and a like.

Lol
On the contrary, I feel indifferent about likes,mention and FTC.. I wonder how people derive joy from it..
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by idk016(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Guy just remain silence and be behave ursef well towards him; atleast this days. Your silent may also scare him u knw!
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Phranex(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
So aides are no longer humans or what? Nawao

My guy, this is mid week and you have time to be on nairaland this afternoon...

Are you the governor's special aide on leisure and recreational activities..

You are doing a good job then..

Keep it up

Continue deceiving people..
Are you related to lai Mohammed?

You guys share a common trait..
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by bigtt76(f): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
No sweat joooooor! They all partake in these things and except your boss is a born-again I'm sure he must have done same before too. Iron beget Iron they say grin

MrFerrari:
I created this monicker to hide my identity.

I am a political appointee working as an aide to my state Governor. My girlfriend came over to my office with her friend who just got posted for her NYSC and seeking for a PPA

I gave them a note to take to the ministry she said she wants but they came back telling me they were told the Commissioner wasn't on seat. Knowing fully how the system works, I realized they were just diplomatically chased out cos they don't have an appointment with him.

So we drove out all three of us, went over, met the commissioner and explained what I want. He immediately directed she starts her documentation right away hence, my babe and I had to leave her over there and head back to my office.

Seeing that it's already minutes pass 5pm and the official quarters of the Govt House was empty, we decided to have a quick one with my babe in my office, believing that no any other government functionaries is on seat as the car park was kinda empty.

Just as we were in the middle of it, the SSG and Chief Protocol Officer drove in and on seeing my car, they came over to my office (we no even hear anyone knocking sef) . So they decided to peep thru the window as they were a bit worried seeing that my car was there but my office is locked from the inside.

To cut long story short, I was caught red handed making out right inside the office. Though none of them is my direct principal but the Governor himself, I'm afraid they might stylishly leak it out cos we had some problems with the SSG two weeks ago.

Now should I face him and plead he covers my arse or I should just wait and see if he might not even take the issue up to the powers that be?

Kindly help a brother pls.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by snoopdg(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
This story is a hoax, and if it's true ,so be it.

But then, I assume the man in the story is a married man having a side-chick for extramarital affairs, it's abnormal but normal in these times. Won't say why it is.

Also, if he's not married, I am sure that's not the lady he intends to marry anytime and if it happens that's his future partner then they should expect to have dogs as children, because that scenario defines dog acts. Both grossly lacking in morals and self control. S3x is sweet but not to be abused.

It can be as well true that a guy somewhere is praying hard to have the lady in this s3x issue as a future wife, begging to see her and discuss life issues with her, sadly she's playing away with another man. Misplaced priorities of life.

As for the guy in case being married, don't throw up if you get to know another male is your wife's sidekick. What's good for the gander is good for the gesse.

As for the two of you, wherever you find yourselves - married to each other or to other spouses, when you get to know that your children are into such deeds, mind your reaction, a lot of us saw the video of the man who beat his unclad daughter and posted it online because she did s3x in his house - who knows if it was nemesis at play?

As for the help you asked for, pray God to cover your a*s, that's the best help you can get, as for those who saw you, they can blackmail you and not with consequences, they too should be careful as none has a clean hands.

Peace bro.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by mamawin(f): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
I'm single
all the reasons you shouldn't be caught doing such, Pele, sorry
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by kagari: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
I created this monicker to hide my identity.

I am a political appointee working as an aide to my state Governor. My girlfriend came over to my office with her friend who just got posted for her NYSC and seeking for a PPA

I gave them a note to take to the ministry she said she wants but they came back telling me they were told the Commissioner wasn't on seat. Knowing fully how the system works, I realized they were just diplomatically chased out cos they don't have an appointment with him.

So we drove out all three of us, went over, met the commissioner and explained what I want. He immediately directed she starts her documentation right away hence, my babe and I had to leave her over there and head back to my office.

Seeing that it's already minutes pass 5pm and the official quarters of the Govt House was empty, we decided to have a quick one with my babe in my office, believing that no any other government functionaries is on seat as the car park was kinda empty.

Just as we were in the middle of it, the SSG and Chief Protocol Officer drove in and on seeing my car, they came over to my office (we no even hear anyone knocking sef) . So they decided to peep thru the window as they were a bit worried seeing that my car was there but my office is locked from the inside.

To cut long story short, I was caught red handed making out right inside the office. Though none of them is my direct principal but the Governor himself, I'm afraid they might stylishly leak it out cos we had some problems with the SSG two weeks ago.

Now should I face him and plead he covers my arse or I should just wait and see if he might not even take the issue up to the powers that be?

Kindly help a brother pls.
they both have nothing against you till you posted this thread here that is if you are saying the truth. They both have something against you, get something implicating against them as soon soon as possible or they would one day use it against you and reference this your thread.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
mira4u:
First things first, op the Story is misleading. You had sex with your girl friend or her friend or are you saying it was thre.e.s.o.m.e? undecided or you had it with her friend and she looked on?

Modified: come, nairaland why edit 'thre...so.m.e' to mean 'party'? Are they the same?
No we left the friend at the Ministry of *** to carry on with her documentation
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
wada88:
if u guys have problem some weeks ago and the governor was aware, don't worry, if he report you just say it's because you were having problem with him that's why he is lying against you. I believe the governor will have a second thought about it. that is if he don't have any evidence oo
No H.E isn't aware but the Dep Gov, CSO, Chief Detail and some Exco members are aware. Though the Gov knows him as a sadist to a point that he once was placed under watch
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
ziddy:
Does he drink? if yes your problem is half-solved. Go out on the town with him and feel him out after a few bottles. You can't do this if he's at war with the governor though, otherwise you might be labelled his mole within the governor's camp.
He doesn't drink. We talking up north bro
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrHenshaw:
I can only see a very irresponsible aide if this really happened.
We all make mistakes
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
PoundspassDolla:
Bros so far you are not working directly under him..... Nothing dey happen. Don't ask or confront him about that,allow him to say a word to you on the issue and see where his statement will be coming from before you then know what to do or say.....he's a man too and can fall into such situations any where worst than yours, so calm down and stay out of further troubles....... Ehhhh any vacancy dey for that your work place?......me too dey interested..... No be only babes supposed get such luck and opportunities na.
Ayt
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by NaijaBlend: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
We are here, reading your story ooo!
Come and settle!
Before we alerted you that day right in the act, we actually had videoed you, and we have a copy of that video.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Kobicove(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
There wasn't anything pics or video. He just peeped, called my name and immediately I raised my head to answer, he adjusted the curtain from outside and left. Everything happened in less than 30secs

He called your name to let you know he saw you.

Just bear in mind that you owe him a favour which he will 'cash in' anytime you step out of line! undecided
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bahd baddo baddest
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MummyE(f): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmm.truly u hv no reason to be scared for God sake that's ur office your privacy.do u knw if he does d same thing and no one has discovered him. Play cool pretend like nothing ever happened beside it was nobody else buh your girlfriend. When he brings it up u turn d table around cos he invaded in your privacy.wen he knocked and dnt get a response he shud hv called ur phn.God bless u

Anyway u cud help a sister who needs a job.fresh graduate and jst completed NySc..want to get busy to support my family. Studied Accountanvy.God touch ur hrt for me.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Laredojohn:
it has been said , no evidence, just mere seeing u, try to act as if nothing happened, if u see his attitude to u the next day u can approach him ,some of them might even be doing same, u just unfortunate to be caught,u also have to reason that if the Governor knows what will be his reaction , if ur boss na soji boss, he might not be happy about it, but he will wave it and warn u , to use guest houses next time, if ur boss na very strict guy , u just plead and make them know it would not happen again....hop eu get out of this, lets know ur what happened afterwards
The Gov will sure be disappointed in me, so will his wives (who prolly will let my family know) cos the relationship is not just official. Thing is both the Gov and the Deputy are father figures and confidants - the latter being the reason I feel the SSG is up in arms with me. And age wise, in the typical nigerian political circle I'm no close to that who a Gov and/or his Deputy should be consulting even on matters already deliberated upon by the Executive Council.

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Phranex:

My guy, this is mid week and you have time to be on nairaland this afternoon...

Are you the governor's special aide on leisure and recreational activities..

You are doing a good job then..

Keep it up

Continue deceiving people..
Are you related to lai Mohammed?

You guys share a common trait..

Chairman today na Wednesday oo... We ain't got no engagements nor any courtesy calls. Just Exco meeting by 2pm
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by delzbaba(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
An Ineffectual Buffon is what you are...Mtchewww
jobless youth posting fake stories so you've been online since morning reading comments.MR Riff raff ni...
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
snoopdg:
This story is a hoax, and if it's true ,so be it.

But then, I assume the man in the story is a married man having a side-chick for extramarital affairs, it's abnormal but normal in these times. Won't say why it is.

Also, if he's not married, I am sure that's not the lady he intends to marry anytime and if it happens that's his future partner then they should expect to have dogs as children, because that scenario defines dog acts. Both grossly lacking in morals and self control. S3x is sweet but not to be abused.

It can be as well true that a guy somewhere is praying hard to have the lady in this s3x issue as a future wife, begging to see her and discuss life issues with her, sadly she's playing away with another man. Misplaced priorities of life.

As for the guy in case being married, don't throw up if you get to know another male is your wife's sidekick. What's good for the gander is good for the gesse.

As for the two of you, wherever you find yourselves - married to each other or to other spouses, when you get to know that your children are into such deeds, mind your reaction, a lot of us saw the video of the man who beat his unclad daughter and posted it online because she did s3x in his house - who knows if it was nemesis at play?

As for the help you asked for, pray God to cover your a*s, that's the best help you can get, as for those who saw you, they can blackmail you and not with consequences, they too should be careful as none has a clean hands.

Peace bro.
I'm single and believe me she's my fiancée. I blame the devil that let me into telling her to come over with the friend in the first instant. cos I have been trying to keep her off anything governance cos she's known by ALL. Dunno why I didn't just place a call or attach her with any of our protocol guys or something Now my rep is on the brink. The stupid part of it is the commissioner will be in the Govt House for Council meeting today so I would've just suspended the yesterday stuff and spoke to him about it after Exco meeting.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by wizzprince(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
sir, help me with a job, and nothing will happen to you, I always have that good charm, that my helpers don't get into trouble my personal email is alvinallen4real@gmail.com
thanks for your consideration
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Samuel89(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
Let it slide.. Keep an eye on them for a while and see if they say anything. I bet they won't say a thing..
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Laredojohn:
Ok when we are done with Council meeting, I'll hang around for the usual chitchats so I can monitor his demeanour, and holla back. Thanks for the concern guys....well appreciated

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by BABANGBALI: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Imagine having sex in an office?govt office?you are as useless as your girl friend. I pray you are fired,so as to see if your so called girl friend will still be there for you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
MummyE:
Hmmm.truly u hv no reason to be scared for God sake that's ur office your privacy.do u knw if he does d same thing and no one has discovered him. Play cool pretend like nothing ever happened beside it was nobody else buh your girlfriend. When he brings it up u turn d table around cos he invaded in your privacy.wen he knocked and dnt get a response he shud hv called ur phn.God bless u

Anyway u cud help a sister who needs a job.fresh graduate and jst completed NySc..want to get busy to support my family. Studied Accountanvy.God touch ur hrt for me.
Well appreciated
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kobicove:

He called your name to let you know he saw you.

Just bear in mind that you owe him a favour which he will 'cash in' anytime you step out of line! undecided
Nawao
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by PastorAji(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Phranex:
So all of you advising want to tell me you believe this story to be real. What aide of any governor has time to be posting on nairaland?

And by the way, if op is right.. What makes him so sure that the ssg is not on nairaland?

You people were talking of the ssg not having evidence.. This nairaland post is one.

You see that's y I know this story is fabricated..

People can do anything just to get comments
abeg make una manage this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.