Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP (65307 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Jollymich(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
How to Use African lizard "type=Red head" to make him continue to nod head like a lizard anytime he thinks of that he can never speak out about it.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Wininlight(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Those in the corridors of power r nevr completely clean. U jst made the ssg ur classmate. Cos he too have got dirty hands somwhr. Find it n get prepared for the worst.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Imagine having sex in an office?govt office?you are as useless as your girl friend. I pray you are fired,so as to see if your so called girl friend will still be there for you. tongue tongue tongue
You are so matured
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by BABANGBALI: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
I blame the devil that let me into telling her to come over with the friend in the first instant.
see him putting the blame on the devil. No let me report you to the devil o,because that day in question the devil was in Iraq and not Nigeria.

That girl you called your fiancée is not worthy to be a wife material. A girl that is foked in the office can be foked by any man anywhere. Take it or leave it,you were not the first man to bang her in the office and that was not your first time of having sex in the office. As I said earlier I pray that you are fired so as to learn your lesson and see if your so called fiancée will still be there for you.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by hormeiza(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Just study him is he a sharp nigga or a slacker? that is when you will know what to do
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
BABANGBALI:
see him putting the blame on the devil. No let me report you to the devil o,because that day in question the devil was in Iraq and not Nigeria.

That girl you called your fiancée is not worthy to be a wife material. A girl that is foked in the office can be foked by any man anywhere. Take it or leave it,you were not the first man to bang her in the office and that was not your first time of having sex in the office. As I said earlier I pray that you are fired so as to learn your lesson and see if your so called fiancée will still be there for you.
You sound as if you've never made any mistakes in life. Now if I'm sacked, how will that positively affect you? How will you feel if someone says same about your loved one? A normal thinking human should know that if i havent accepted the fact that I goofed I wouldn't be here disturbing you guys to help bail me out. I Pray God Almighty shields you from finding yourself in such a mess...Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Guy you f up big time angry
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Dongata:
Guy you f up big time angry
Its incontestable. But I've my lesson. Gotto step out for the council chamber. I appreciate you all. Nagode
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
Did he approach you? Did he catch you? Governor call you? Your sharp babe complain? Chair spoil? Una pour sperm for ground? What of condom kwanu; una drop am for governor office? My guy nothing happen. Move on. Next time wait till you reach house. That your babe self...she go too like man..quicky for office ni! Oloshi...na joke ooo
MrFerrari:
I created this monicker to hide my identity.

I am a political appointee working as an aide to my state Governor. My girlfriend came over to my office with her friend who just got posted for her NYSC and seeking for a PPA

I gave them a note to take to the ministry she said she wants but they came back telling me they were told the Commissioner wasn't on seat. Knowing fully how the system works, I realized they were just diplomatically chased out cos they don't have an appointment with him.

So we drove out all three of us, went over, met the commissioner and explained what I want. He immediately directed she starts her documentation right away hence, my babe and I had to leave her over there and head back to my office.

Seeing that it's already minutes pass 5pm and the official quarters of the Govt House was empty, we decided to have a quick one with my babe in my office, believing that no any other government functionaries is on seat as the car park was kinda empty.

Just as we were in the middle of it, the SSG and Chief Protocol Officer drove in and on seeing my car, they came over to my office (we no even hear anyone knocking sef) . So they decided to peep thru the window as they were a bit worried seeing that my car was there but my office is locked from the inside.

To cut long story short, I was caught red handed making out right inside the office. Though none of them is my direct principal but the Governor himself, I'm afraid they might stylishly leak it out cos we had some problems with the SSG two weeks ago.

Now should I face him and plead he covers my arse or I should just wait and see if he might not even take the issue up to the powers that be?

Kindly help a brother pls.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
Its incontestable. But I've my lesson. Gotto step out for the council chamber. I appreciate you all. Nagode

Nothing do you.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by kelvinkosi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
WTF

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by rosalieene(f): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
greggng:

My brother u no get problem at all. The best way to be pleased with ur conscience is to help me with a job cos am still jobless. You govt pikin sabi ground well well. I am aa hnd graduate in accounting. Find somewhere fix me like u did to ur baby gf. Finally you don't ve any issue cos is your words against the ssg. Did he video you guys in action? Even if he reports the matter, your boss might be of the impression he wanna tarnish ur reputation since your office and their had some issues according to ur write up. On a more serious note stop committing such act in the office don't you ve a house or even rent a hotel? It doesn't speak well of your personality even though am expecting immediate job from you. I don't shy away from truth.

Desperation!!
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by greggng: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
rosalieene:

Desperation!!

Who is desperate?
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by imperiouxx(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Phranex:
So all of you advising want to tell me you believe this story to be real. What aide of any governor has time to be posting on nairaland?

And by the way, if op is right.. What makes him so sure that the ssg is not on nairaland?

You people were talking of the ssg not having evidence.. This nairaland post is one.

You see that's y I know this story is fabricated..

People can do anything just to get comments

You are the only brilliant one on that front page. I wonder how people fall for cheap fictitious tales on nairaland.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by damon222: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Chicent:
Act dumb.... Approaching him will surely raise dust. If he blows the whistle..... DENY! He got no prove.

And stop missing pleasure with business. Quickie should be done at home..... Save ur job. #BewiseAct dumb.... Approaching him will surely raise dust. If he blows the whistle..... DENY! He got no prove.

And stop missing pleasure with business. Quickie should be done at home..... Save ur job. #Bewise
But why is everthing about this country is like this? Why on earth should people like you and others say deny it since there is no evidence. Are you people saying if a person of the SSG or a protocal should go straight to the governor with this details and report this rubbish, are you people saying the governor will not believe because there is not evidence?That an SSG can fomulate such type of lie? Comon, we should not deliberately allow this society to go down completely. This guy should go to the SSG to appeal for forgiveness. Period.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by fairygeh(f): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Just tell me the state where it happened and I will tell you what to do grin
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Horsesmouth: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
You are a cheapskate. So you couldnt get a hotel room.

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Yabsun(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
T[quote author=MrFerrari post=48134433]I created this monicker to hide my identity.

I am a political appointee working as an aide to my state Governor. My girlfriend came over to my office with her friend who just got posted for her NYSC and seeking for a PPA

I gave them a note to take to the ministry she said she wants but they came back telling me they were told the Commissioner wasn't on seat. Knowing fully how the system works, I realized they were just diplomatically chased out cos they don't have an appointment with him.

So we drove out all three of us, went over, met the commissioner and explained what I want. He immediately directed she starts her documentation right away hence, my babe and I had to leave her over there and head back to my office.

Seeing that it's already minutes pass 5pm and the official quarters of the Govt House was empty, we decided to have a quick one with my babe in my office, believing that no any other government functionaries is on seat as the car park was kinda empty.

Just as we were in the middle of it, the SSG and Chief Protocol Officer drove in and on seeing my car, they came over to my office (we no even hear anyone knocking sef) . So they decided to peep thru the window as they were a bit worried seeing that my car was there but my office is locked from the inside.

To cut long story short, I was caught red handed making out right inside the office. Though none of them is my direct principal but the Governor himself, I'm afraid they might stylishly leak it out cos we had some problems with the SSG two weeks ago.

Now should I face him and plead he covers my arse or I should just wait and see if he might not even take the issue up to the powers that be?

Kindly help a brother pls.[hmm]
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by dam007(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
What if he's here on this platform, codedly watching and chilling... sad undecided chill out.. He's a man too.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by syntekelite(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
my man its all politics,act like they didnt see you,but be prepared for them to ask u a favor in the future,or better still,do ur investigation abt said person,and find out what he wants or needs,supply it innocently like a favor,but neva mention the incident..thats called disarming technique.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Chicent(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
damon222:
But why is everthing about this country is like this? Why on earth should people like you and others say deny it since there is no evidence. Are you people saying if a person of the SSG or a protocal should go straight to the governor with this details and report this rubbish, are you people saying the governor will not believe because there is not evidence?That an SSG can fomulate such type of lie? Comon, we should not deliberately allow this society to go down completely. This guy should go to the SSG to appeal for forgiveness. Period.

And if the SSG choose to take advantage of the situation what will be his fate??

It wont be better if he is sacked and add up to the bunch of umemployed graduates in the country..... So the best thing is to DENY!!!
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by lizberry1(f): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
I advise you to deny everything as if nothing happen and dont shake whenever ur boss his talking to you since no evidence , my advice for you is dont let it happen again,it can happen to anybody.dont give him gift or anything that is blackmailing and u can implicate yourself just act like nothing happen and be yourself .
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Missmossy(f): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Chai!! Its topics like this that one would see traffic on. Makes no sense to me.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by 99foxxy(f): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Simply tell him you were asked to bring your semen for analysis in the lab, which requires masturbation and you can't masturbate so you asked your babe to help you so that when the shit is coming out you will package it in their lab bottle and it was to be taken within five minutes. trust me on this one and thank me later.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by anyicash(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:

Don't ever beg them, you will make it worst, if they bring it up, just them it wasn't you. finito
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by AliAiyes: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bravoo!!
keep it up...................the only thing is that i want to see ur pic.............yeye man u too like sex like goat to dey do am anywhere
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Ziondebade(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:

Chairman, i think der is no need to show ur sef as an accused before him. Have a normal discussion with him and along the line you can see an excuse to chip in the fact that you wanna marry that babe. leave it at that. and u ve psychologically passed your message.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by uchwar1: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
There wasn't anything pics or video. He just peeped, called my name and immediately I raised my head to answer, he adjusted the curtain from outside and left. Everything happened in less than 30secs
pretend as if nothing happened. u can as well deny it if there is no proof
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by anyicash(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Cutehector(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:

it's ur office. Don't meet him
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by 2saints: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mehn, that p*ussy must be a Ferrari class p*ussy. grin
Anyways, you can walk up to your boss and tell him what you did in your office and you're not only reporting because you got caught, but because u felt it's wrong and would like go apologies to him before he hears it somewhere else. And that it only happened this once and would never happen again. You got carried away at that moment.

And dont ever try it again.
Ps: GO with ur gf when u set to apologise, and apologies like he's ur dad
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Ejytex(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Did he snap or video u guys.If no,leave him cox he no have any evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.