Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP (65295 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Princewell2012(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Babe2sure:

Gift ke? That would be the beginning of blackmail. He should just play dumb as if nothing happened, while being friendly at the same time. If the man brings up the issue, he should deny outrightly since there is no evidence.

Hmm, what makes you think the guy hasn't take his picture already
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Princewell2012(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Phranex:
So all of you advising want to tell me you believe this story to be real. What aide of any governor has time to be posting on nairaland?

And by the way, if op is right.. What makes him so sure that the ssg is not on nairaland?

You people were talking of the ssg not having evidence.. This nairaland post is one.

You see that's y I know this story is fabricated..

People can do anything just to get comments
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by NaijaBlend: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ejytex:
Did he snap or video u guys.If no,leave him cox he no have any evidence

NaijaBlend:

We are here, reading your story ooo!
Come and settle!
Before we alerted you that day right in the act, we actually had videoed you, and we have a copy of that video.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Princewell2012(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Phranex:
So all of you advising want to tell me you believe this story to be real. What aide of any governor has time to be posting on nairaland?

And by the way, if op is right.. What makes him so sure that the ssg is not on nairaland?

You people were talking of the ssg not having evidence.. This nairaland post is one.

You see that's y I know this story is fabricated..

People can do anything just to get comments

Hmm, i think i disagree with you to an extend.

Now what makes you think that even governor does not have moniker here as a nairaland member

That's why we don't use our real name, anybody can be here and disguise himself. Don't doubt it.
Thank you.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Babe2sure(f): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
rodimus:

You are very scary!!!!

cheesy cheesy I hear.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by mechanics(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
stanleykoko:
grin grin grin

Konji na baaaaaastard!

Talk to him like a boss... with some gifts of course cool
guy u funi o, konji no b bastard o.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Ejytex(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
NaijaBlend:

Is he d first person to have sex in office,abeg respect urself.wat goes round must surely one day cm round and it mayb ur turn then.pls help him cox no one knows tomro
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by sufficientGod(f): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Quickly introduce her friend to him to keep his mouth shut now and forever
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Doesn't take a genius to figure it out and having been on here for a while, we know their ways.grin

Pity most people don't like using their head.

Lol
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
supersystems:

@freecocoa God bless you.i thought i was the only one that noticed i was reading a comedy script of a con man in loose..Lol
I noticed that too, when freecocoa mentioned it.

If he actually work with the government, he won't have mentioned so much abt himself. shocked
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by chike4: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Both you & your babe are very irresponsible
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by mattsvibes: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Na lectural job fit you since you like emergency s*x

You should a've locked the door
Once caught is an incident
Don't make the second be a co-incident
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by EmekaBlue(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
So its u abi...d ssg was telling us in d office about what he saw in a joking matter tho..U know now I know d state ooo...oya bribe me with one contract Asap bfr I announce u here
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by frankopit: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
Im 99% sure he didn't. The whole thing was in like 15secs. He drew the curtain from outside and turned back immediately our eyes met

I'm just imagining the nature of the building,
A government house.the curtain should be inside the office and buglar proof window.how will the Ssg have access to your curtain? I know NEPA light is alway constant hence air condition is powered on.ok I don't think a highly placed and gentle man like Ssg will go about pulling your curtain after nocking at your door with out u answering.is he spying on u to check through your curatain.of cause I can decide to park my car in d government house if it breaks down , so does that mean u must be in d office.what about if u left office with another colleague car.bro go get a life plsss
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by funshelite(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
I created this monicker to hide my identity.

I am a political appointee working as an aide to my state Governor. My girlfriend came over to my office with her friend who just got posted for her NYSC and seeking for a PPA

I gave them a note to take to the ministry she said she wants but they came back telling me they were told the Commissioner wasn't on seat. Knowing fully how the system works, I
realized they were just diplomatically chased out cos they don't have an appointment with him.

So we drove out all three of us, went over, met the commissioner and explained what I want. He immediately directed she starts her documentation right away hence, my babe and I had to leave her over there and head back to my office.

Seeing that it's already minutes pass 5pm and the official quarters of the Govt House was empty, we decided to have a quick one with my babe in my office, believing that no any other government functionaries is on seat as the car park was kinda empty.

Just as we were in the middle of it, the SSG and Chief Protocol Officer drove in and on seeing my car, they came over to my office (we no even hear anyone knocking sef) . So they decided to peep thru the window as they were a bit worried seeing that my car was there but my office is locked from the inside.

To cut long story short, I was caught

red handed making out right inside the office. Though none of them is my direct principal but the Governor himself, I'm afraid they might stylishly leak it out cos we had some problems with the SSG two weeks ago.

Now should I face him and plead he covers my arse or I should just wait and see if he might not even take the issue up to the powers that be?

Kindly help a brother pls.

From the story you said you were caught MAKING OUT ...that is kissing not sex

If it's sex , just plead like a real G and bribe him a little (that's what govt officials love )
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
Boyooosa:

Why should he jump off his feet because of this your shallow comment and temporary like undecided.
That guy came up with a comment DAT will actually come from a real man, he should add my like.

Na wah o. Person wey I quote self no insult me. Do you take anything on Nairaland sexuality seriously?

I still insist that it's all fun here o. Nothing to take to heart. Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive anyway.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by BABANGBALI: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
You sound as if you've never made any mistakes in life. Now if I'm sacked, how will that positively affect you? How will you feel if someone says same about your loved one? A normal thinking human should know that if i havent accepted the fact that I goofed I wouldn't be here disturbing you guys to help bail me out. I Pray God Almighty shields you from finding yourself in such a mess...Cheers
you shouldn't have made such a silly mistake that could cost you your job,as a man you should have what is called self control. That your fiancée allowed you to do it to her in the office speaks a lot about her,she should not have allowed you to do it. I guess you know the story of Adam and Eve and the consequences of the fruit they ate in the garden of Eden? You are your woman are good examples of Adam and Eve and your office was the garden of Eden. Sorry for being hard on you but honestly you need it
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Boyooosa(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
CeenoEvu:

Na wah o. Person wey I quote self no insult me. Do you take anything on Nairaland sexuality seriously?

I still insist that it's all fun here o. Nothing to take to heart. Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive anyway.
Am very sorry I did not know that u r unserious type.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
Boyooosa:

Am very sorry I did not know that u r unserious type.
Oga Mr. Seriousness, na on top sexuality section you wan display say you serious? There's more to life than insulting people you don't know, bro.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by hyeeshat(f): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2016
MrFerrari:
I created this monicker to hide my identity.

I am a political appointee working as an aide to my state Governor. My girlfriend came over to my office with her friend who just got posted for her NYSC and seeking for a PPA

I gave them a note to take to the ministry she said she wants but they came back telling me they were told the Commissioner wasn't on seat. Knowing fully how the system works, I realized they were just diplomatically chased out cos they don't have an appointment with him.

So we drove out all three of us, went over, met the commissioner and explained what I want. He immediately directed she starts her documentation right away hence, my babe and I had to leave her over there and head back to my office.

Seeing that it's already minutes pass 5pm and the official quarters of the Govt House was empty, we decided to have a quick one with my babe in my office, believing that no any other government functionaries is on seat as the car park was kinda empty.

Just as we were in the middle of it, the SSG and Chief Protocol Officer drove in and on seeing my car, they came over to my office (we no even hear anyone knocking sef) . So they decided to peep thru the window as they were a bit worried seeing that my car was there but my office is locked from the inside.

To cut long story short, I was caught red handed making out right inside the office. Though none of them is my direct principal but the Governor himself, I'm afraid they might stylishly leak it out cos we had some problems with the SSG two weeks ago.

Now should I face him and plead he covers my arse or I should just wait and see if he might not even take the issue up to the powers that be?

Kindly help a brother pls.
lol this is so funny....the best thing is to play dumb
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Hello Guys, glad to tell you there hasn't been a mention of it as I'm typing this. The SSG and I met at the council chambers and we observed the normal courtesy and that was it. I stayed behind after the meeting for the usual chitchat but there was no sign he made mention of it to anyone. I'll keep observing his demeanor though. Thank you Thank you folks. I've learnt my lesson #NeverAgain smiley
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Ziondebade:

Chairman, i think der is no need to show ur sef as an accused before him. Have a normal discussion with him and along the line you can see an excuse to chip in the fact that you wanna marry that babe. leave it at that. and u ve psychologically passed your message.
Yeah I haven't done that and will not. Tnx
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Ejytex:
Did he snap or video u guys.If no,leave him cox he no have any evidence
No pic no video
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2016
Princewell2012:

Hmm, what makes you think the guy hasn't take his picture already
I'm 100% sure he didn't
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Ejytex:
Is he d first person to have sex in office,abeg respect urself.wat goes round must surely one day cm round and it mayb ur turn then.pls help him cox no one knows tomro
Tnx for sticking out your neck for me. Nagode

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2016
chike4:
Both you & your babe are very irresponsible
We are humans and bound to make mistakes. I know I really messed up but have learnt my lesson
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2016
frankopit:

I'm just imagining the nature of the building,
A government house.the curtain should be inside the office and buglar proof window.how will the Ssg have access to your curtain? I know NEPA light is alway constant hence air condition is powered on.ok I don't think a highly placed and gentle man like Ssg will go about pulling your curtain after nocking at your door with out u answering.is he spying on u to check through your curatain.of cause I can decide to park my car in d government house if it breaks down , so does that mean u must be in d office.what about if u left office with another colleague car.bro go get a life plsss
How do I start explaining this. The car park slots are reserved. As in they are marked as every principal government official and top functionaries have their parking space marked. So after the main reception from where you can access the office of the Chief of Staff, PS, DOP, DAF and some civil servants, you'll have to move out a passage to a courtyard where you'll meet another building with yet another reception with metal detectors and all that. The council chamber and H.Es Security exit is to your left while to your right is where the offices are. It's in a form of a corridor. The offices are side by side...Chief Detail, CSO, Chief of Protocol and some SSAs. Down the corridor you come across another reception we call "inner sitting" and that is from where my office is located, then that of the SSG and H.E's. Thing is you can access one of the Windows from outside if you move via the security exit and that is where we mostly follow once H.E and Dep Gov are not on seat. So unfortunately for me the sliding window was drawn closed but dunno that the cleaners didn't clip it all back to activate the inner lock after they might have cleaned and aired the office before I reported to work. So it was from the space left which didn't allow the auto lock to activate that the SSG used in pushing his hands to slide the window and move d curtain.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2016
BABANGBALI:
you shouldn't have made such a silly mistake that could cost you your job,as a man you should have what is called self control. That your fiancée allowed you to do it to her in the office speaks a lot about her,she should not have allowed you to do it. I guess you know the story of Adam and Eve and the consequences of the fruit they ate in the garden of Eden? You are your woman are good examples of Adam and Eve and your office was the garden of Eden. Sorry for being hard on you but honestly you need it
I take full responsibility for my sell-out. Tnx
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by BABANGBALI: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
MrFerrari:
I take full responsibility for my sell-out. Tnx
may God's will be done in your life.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by BABANGBALI: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
MrFerrari:
How do I start explaining this. The car park slots are reserved. As in they are marked as every principal government official and top functionaries have their parking space marked. So after the main reception from where you can access the office of the Chief of Staff, PS, DOP, DAF and some civil servants, you'll have to move out a passage to a courtyard where you'll meet another building with yet another reception with metal detectors and all that. The council chamber and H.Es Security exit is to your left while to your right is where the offices are. It's in a form of a corridor. The offices are side by side...Chief Detail, CSO, Chief of Protocol and some SSAs. Down the corridor you come across another reception we call "inner sitting" and that is from where my office is located, then that of the SSG and H.E's. Thing is you can access one of the Windows from outside if you move via the security exit and that is where we mostly follow once H.E and Dep Gov are not on seat. So unfortunately for me the sliding window was drawn closed but dunno that the cleaners didn't clip it all back to activate the inner lock after they might have cleaned and aired the office before I reported to work. So it was from the space left which didn't allow the auto lock to activate that the SSG used in pushing his hands to slide the window and move d curtain.
Why are you exposing yourself more on a public forum?anybody that knows your office will know who you are. Abeg kill dis story and stop causing more damage to yourself. Enough is enough biko.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by BABANGBALI: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
MrFerrari:
Hello Guys, glad to tell you there hasn't been a mention of it as I'm typing this. The SSG and I met at the council chambers and we observed the normal courtesy and that was it. I stayed behind after the meeting for the usual chitchat but there was no sign he made mention of it to anyone. I'll keep observing his demeanor though. Thank you Thank you folks. I've learnt my lesson #NeverAgain smiley
stop talking about this issue. He don do now. You don't know who is reading this.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by tabisegroup(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Tell me the state before i advise u....
Ekiti

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.