Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (61276 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 7:26am On Mar 30, 2016
amebono1:

Youve used that line a million times without giving good reasons to back it up

its not a competition, so whats bulge got to do with this?

you are just going round circles, deceleration my foot, i ask again, are the virgins with 13 eyes eyes, why did they not bulge when alot of them are so under pressure, a man claims to love you and tells you to kill someone for him, you will do it abi? honestly if a girl falls for that, shes the biggest fool,and you agreeing with that kind of person falls under which category?

I know whats happening, and whats happening is, women should stop blaming men for their lack of intelligence and stupid dumb mistakes
na so
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Ebonyeyes:

My bad I thought you were a man because some of your comments sound pro-men. Im not talking about girls who like to play around, im talking about the serious girls who get hurt because they truly believe giving themselves wholly to man after hearing the lust love word will put a ring on their fingers. We as females should sympathise with them not ridicule them.
sympathize wetin when you hoes are fond of bad guys? Sorry b! Tch everything has a prize to pay.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 7:40am On Mar 30, 2016
Ebonyeyes:
Hun its a different context smiley What im saying is these girls have been lied to. Hopefully it will help them close their legs when the next liar comes along. Both parties are wrong in this case, the men for lying their crazy asses off and the women for foolishly believing and opening their legs.
you forgot that you hoes don't like the truth.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by esejessy(f): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2016
StellaN3:
am not a guy,
but to me as a girl it matters alot
it's  infact the biggest deal ever, there is nothing like trust and respect,
if u maintain urself till u marry ur husband have every right to respect and trust u
the diginity and respect  of a woman is her virginity am proud to say that, take it or lump it
thumbs up!
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2016
amebono1:

the last time i checked , you were against the men alone, how come youve added the women, my dear, take that palmwine off your eyes grin, like stillwater said, they want it too, but when alarm blow, they blame the men

some Women are useless, and those that think opening their legs for the men will keep them, are a disgrace to womanhood

Bloody prostitutes cool
I like you already, damn!
Nairaland ladies back then were very intelligent.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2016
amebono1:

im i holding you? you were clearly agasint the men alone, do you want me to retrieve your posts? undecided

I repeat any woman that thinks sex can keep a man is the biggest fool the devil every created
95% are fools then, lol cos they believe they are doing men a favor and should maybe stick to her pusy for life, whereas there are so many b! Tches to be sampled.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2016
lizzyreal:
'virginity' is the dignity of a woman
men lay much emphasis on virginity because it gives them the confidence and boldness to defend their partner's in time of adulterous accusation
to be sincere, if i were to be a guy i wont marry a woman whose virginity is not certain
"but guys note! you can't go around de-flowering other girls and expects your's to be a scent
"planting a bean seed must surely yield a bean during harvest"
fuckingg the non virgins is very OK.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2016
Unluvable:
Hymens are now reconstructed surgically...guys just have this in mind
sad
you think say na #1?
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2016
yetseyi:
hmmmm I have read so much on this thread and the best I can say that Ladies who are still virgins should guard their virginity jealously. It is one of our prized posessions if not the most prized
you are correct..
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by bizzibodi18: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
No big deal about it, I think they just want a tite P to start with. But what tite P doesn't end up being a slack? Just after one for that matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.