Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (61277 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 28, 2009
!amebo no1:

the last time i checked , you were against the men alone, how come youve added the women, my dear, take that palmwine off your eyes grin, like stillwater said, they want it too, but when alarm blow, they blame the men

some Women are useless, and those that think opening their legs for the men will keep them, are a disgrace to womanhood

Bloody prostitutes cool

No I wasnt against men alone but I sympathise with these women. Im playing devils advocate here so free me grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 1:50am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

No I wasnt against men alone but I sympathise with these women. Im playing devils advocate here so free me grin

im i holding you? you were clearly agasint the men alone, do you want me to retrieve your posts? undecided

I repeat any woman that thinks sex can keep a man is the biggest fool the devil every created
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by na2day2(m): 2:40am On Sep 28, 2009
unitee:

Am all yours

i know baby, i know cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss

!amebo no1:

the last time i checked , you were against the men alone, how come youve added the women, my dear, take that palmwine off your eyes grin, like stillwater said, they want it too, but when alarm blow, they blame the men

some Women are useless, and those that think opening their legs for the men will keep them, are a disgrace to womanhood

Bloody prostitutes cool

stillwater said that? shocked shocked shocked shocked i owe that girl a kiss smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Kunbee: 3:51am On Sep 28, 2009
na2day?:

i know baby, i know cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss

This una loff no tire una
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by genetokky(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2009
"@rokiatu
haha bitch,your pic in your profile scares me."

rokiatu dont mind him,i like what i saw.can we talk dis na my no 08035070265 for real.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by na2day2(m): 6:38am On Sep 28, 2009
Kunbee:

This una loff no tire una

u can't understand, it is heavenly tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by ucnduka(f): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hello guys. I read some posts saying women should be allowed to have as much fun as the males , hmm another deceit from those who claim they want gender equality. Methinks why d emphasis on women to remain virgins is to protect the female folks. Tell me who goes thru more emotional trauma after a heartbreak?if a pregnancy occurs who goes thru the pains? who goes under the surgical knife to remove the 'unwanted baby'? I am yet to see a woman who would be bold to raise her head up high in a room filled with her ex -lovers. A girl I know who can't seem to control her appetite is desperately looking for help because of the multiple emotions she is going thru. Well, for the guys most times the only risk they stand is getting STD's(which a lot of women incubate without even knowing till a great havoc has been done to their syst).Apart 4rm these, I think sex has been reduced to another mere activity and like it is always said 'when the use of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable'. I agree the virginity issue should apply to both sexes as most men who sleep around are so dumb and unproductive you cant talk sense with them as all they think about is putting their joysticks in some1's vagina loose men. Like amebo1 has been saying REAL WOMEN SHOULD LEARN TO CLOSE THEIR LEGS (NOT TO THEIR HUSBANDS SHA )VIRGIN OR NOT.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
uc nduka:

Like amebo1 has been saying REAL WOMEN SHOULD LEARN TO CLOSE THEIR LEGS (NOT TO THEIR HUSBANDS SHA )VIRGIN OR NOT.

Thank you,thank you so much kiss kiss kiss kiss

my point exactly, REAL WOMEN SHOULD LEARN, the cheap prostitutes are the ones making noise after several rounds of enjoyment, why blame the man? if someone says jump into fire, should you do it for love? where on earth is your brain?

Even when adam ate the apple and said it was eve, what happened? wasn't he cursed for even listening and not using his initiative?
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Kunbee: 2:40am On Sep 29, 2009
na2day?:

u can't understand, it is heavenly tongue tongue tongue

Ok oo cheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by dawoyo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2009
Honestly, it depends on the guy, some guys wants an experienced lady sexually 4 a rela. while some wants to be the 1st and d only like me grin grin grin

btw us, i would kill to be the one to disvirgin d lady i'll marry my gf must never know about this oh grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by posakosa(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2009
uc nduka:

men who sleep around are so dumb and unproductive you cant talk sense with them as all they think about is putting their manlinesses in some1's womanliness loose men. REAL WOMEN SHOULD LEARN TO CLOSE THEIR LEGS (NOT TO THEIR HUSBANDS SHA )VIRGIN OR NOT.

I think thats the smartest thing u have said so far. 

Regarding the last sentence, how do you explain woman whose husband's leave them after marriage ?!  undecided undecided

Open or close your legs, many things depend on luck.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by kpolli(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2009
cos a man wants to know whether he is gonna "get it" during the relationship or he has to wait till the marriage
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by chikito1(f): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
I understand the husband giving respect and dignity to his virgin wife, but does this mean that every woman who was

dis-virgined by her husband remain faithful, repect and honor her husband?

I have heard a case where the wife was a virgin before her marriage, got bored of the relationship and started to have

an affair outside her marriage. Virginity is good to have for the ladies but guys please do not be fooled that virgins

automatically bag you respect and honor. Enough said!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by deluxecad(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2009
D virginity of my wife would be my pride. That shows some decency and a strong character. She'd better keep it!
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by mamagee3(f): 2:01am On Dec 15, 2009
Who keeps resurrecting this dead thread? undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Kunbee: 2:26am On Dec 15, 2009
Na you tongue
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Pweety4me(f): 5:18am On Dec 15, 2009
Obsessed with virgins or s*x? undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by nene1: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
wow. i was going to say my views but ameoba no. 1's post basically said everything i feel.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by nene1: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2009
uc nduka:

Hello guys. I read some posts saying women should be allowed to have as much fun as the males , hmm another deceit from those who claim they want gender equality. Methinks why d emphasis on women to remain virgins is to protect the female folks. Tell me who goes thru more emotional trauma after a heartbreak?if a pregnancy occurs who goes thru the pains? who goes under the surgical knife to remove the 'unwanted baby'? I am yet to see a woman who would be bold to raise her head up high in a room filled with her ex -lovers. A girl I know who can't seem to control her appetite is desperately looking for help because of the multiple emotions she is going thru. Well, for the guys most times the only risk they stand is getting STD's(which a lot of women incubate without even knowing till a great havoc has been done to their syst).Apart 4rm these, I think sex has been reduced to another mere activity and like it is always said 'when the use of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable'. I agree the virginity issue should apply to both sexes as most men who sleep around are so dumb and unproductive you cant talk sense with them as all they think about is putting their manlinesses in some1's womanliness loose men. Like amebo1 has been saying REAL WOMEN SHOULD LEARN TO CLOSE THEIR LEGS (NOT TO THEIR HUSBANDS SHA )VIRGIN OR NOT.

This post explains very well why there is a double standard when it comes to virginity, especially the bolded portions. Men and women are equal BUT we are DIFFERENT. That's what some girls fail to understand. I am not saying that men should not be blamed for some of their actions, but there are some things they can do that a woman can't do just like women can alsodo things men can't do. Our bodies are different. period.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Eaglebabe: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2010
If u are not a virgin,it is not wrong for another person to be able to keep and respect herself.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2010
kini big deal about virginity self, if you want new kitten just tell her to wait three months grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by ayettymama(f): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ poster cause they are a bunch of perves
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sweetpie23: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

kini big deal about virginity self, if you want new kitten just tell her to wait three months grin grin grin grin grin grin

ayettymama:

@ poster cause they are a bunch of perves
so men who want virgins are perves? undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by ayettymama(f): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2010
^^ no muppet

the men that are obsessed wiv them are!

and chrisbenogor meant if u dont have se.x in 3 mnths her kitty will be tight again!
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sweetpie23: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ no muppet

look around is there any muppet in here? undecided i don't think so tongue tongue tongue

ayettymama:

the men that are obsessed wiv them are![/b]

and chrisbenogor meant if u dont have se.x in 3 mnths her kitty will be tight again!
once a woman lose her virginity she can never regained it undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by ayettymama(f): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
God

inno that

is a man going to eat her virginity NO

its the tightness that the men love

and the perves just wanna see blood nyama!

so he basically meant u will get the same FEELING!!!!

gosh!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by playahP(m): 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2010
I HAVE OPENED THIS TOPIC BEFORE.
*thief* HEHE
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by American25: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2010
Most of these girls who claim to be Virgins are not. They pretend to be Virgins so they can get men. They will do anything to back up their Virginity claim. Their excuse for not bleeding is excercise. In fact, many Nigerian men are fooled into believing that their wife was Virgin when they married him.

I met this man, who is over 50, admitting to me that he had been with over 50 Nigerian girls in his life. He was obsessed with marrying a Virgin. None of the girls who bedded were Virgins. I met this girl who said she is a Virgin, then I caught her with a guy, who gives her money.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2011
american,
your over 50yr old friend is not looking at the right places. link him to me and i'll process for him over 5 true virgins that will blow his mind! grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by lizzyreal(f): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2011
'virginity' is the dignity of a woman
men lay much emphasis on virginity because it gives them the confidence and boldness to defend their partner's in time of adulterous accusation
to be sincere, if i were to be a guy i wont marry a woman whose virginity is not certain
"but guys note! you can't go around de-flowering other girls and expects your's to be a scent
"planting a bean seed must surely yield a bean during harvest"
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Pogistega(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2011
It is sheer foolishness that makes a man to seek virginity. some men go to the extent of getting one from the village.
When Mrs Virgin gets wise, hmmm, she be worse than those in a brothel.
I recently counselled a 26 year old female virgin on the disadvantages of declaring her status to men.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
lizzyreal:

'virginity' is the dignity of a woman
men lay much emphasis on virginity because it gives them the confidence and boldness to  defend their partner's in time of adulterous accusation
to be sincere, if i were to be a guy i wont marry a woman whose virginity is not certain
"but guys note! you can't go around de-flowering other girls and expects your's to be a scent
"planting a bean seed must surely yield a bean during harvest"

3 gbosas!

Reminds me of something my Palestinian friend said as their men are similar. Sleep with every girl and then want a virgin. Very hypocritical. Maybe these virgin girls don't want a used man either? What makes these men think they're even worthy of a virgin? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.