Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (61269 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by genetokky(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2009
if you care to know,i am not a virgin freak.i will rather go for a "non- virgin" cause she would hv gathered enough experience as against a virgin that may want to experience what her non-virgin counterpart experienced in the days of their youth. pls,any disvergined chicolo in the house? grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Donvilo(m): 6:39am On Sep 25, 2009
genetokky:

if you care to know,i am not a virgin freak.i will rather go for a "non- virgin" cause she would hv gathered enough experience as against a virgin that may want to experience what her non-virgin counterpart experienced in the days of their youth. pls,any disvergined chicolo in the house? grin
^^^^shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by genetokky(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2009
donvilo,are you still looking for a virgin? omo you go tey o.better join me and your life will never remain thesame again grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:53am On Sep 25, 2009
genetokky:

Y do u want to know dat?
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Donvilo(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2009
@genetokky. No thanks, I would rather remain where I am. sad Me and u no get the same head oo! shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by chic2pimp(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2009
Donvilo:

@chic2pimp. He he! grin u mean it? shocked
Yes ooo. I no dey joke cool

sexyLeamon:

haha dicrimination my butt. ok am sorry jare.
sorry alone? undecided. U suppose add kiss nah grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by iykedare(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
[size=16pt]
Outstrip:

The only men looking for virgins especially when they are not virgins themselves either cannot Bleep or they have small joysticks. It is just that simple. They are just insecure.

u dey vex?no one asked u to sell your virginity for meat pie and pure water or probably for 100 naira recharge card.who would prefer to buy tokunbo instead of buying something new.no one forced u so stop making silly comments.every man wants a woman who has got dignity and thats what a virgin stands for.

since u have related this to sex,is it better bleeping wide gutter of yours or bleeping a sweet tight and fresh cunt like those of virgins?
[/size]
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Diva1(f): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2009
iykedare:

u dey vex?no one asked u to sell your virginity for meat pie and pure water or probably for 100 naira recharge card.who would prefer to buy tokunbo instead of buying something new.no one forced u so stop making silly comments.every man wants a woman who has got dignity and thats what a virgin stands for.

since u have related this to sex,is it better bleeping wide gutter of yours or bleeping a sweet tight and fresh cunt like that of virgins

You are so Rude!!! This wasn't called for. It takes two to tango, the girl was once a virgin too, did she do it herself?? Wasn't it with a man like you?? Then you go screaming virgin this and that. What makes you think a non virgin's cunt is always wide??  It's always easy for most guys to say "we want virgins" but have forgotten they go around deflowering girls and dumping them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
Diva1:

You are so Rude!!! This wasn't called for. It takes two to tango, the girl was once a virgin too, did she do it herself?? Wasn't it with a man like you?? Then you go screaming virgin this and that. What makes you think a non virgin's cunt is always wide?? It's always easy for most guys to say "we want virgins" but have forgotten they go around deflowering girls and dumping them.
I could not have said it better myself.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by ebila(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2009
@sexyleamon,
I think these days,guys don't really emphasis that.They rather be stuck wif experience than wif virginity.For me,it's experience or nothing!
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2009
sexyleamon needs encouragement, cos shes still a vargin, thats why she opened up these thread

But why open up a thread on this topic? for heaven sake a million threads like these are still existing on this forum, the answers you seek are there, so why waste space? undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]

since u have related this to sex,is it better bleeping wide gutter of yours or bleeping a sweet tight and fresh cunt like those of virgins?
[/size]

you are sick, you are deluded, go see a doctor
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by iykedare(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
where dis mosquitoe fly out frm? my dear silly thing,her statement was rude to all the guys here who said that they would prefer virgins.so u are now blaming guys who deflowered u.kai,see ur level of reasoning.i think u are wrong for think dat way( at least u were not raped)so u shld not open ur legs for every one who wants to browse eh.

rokiatu:

I could not have said it better myself.

birds of the same feather.besides why is this ugly girl attacking me?
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by rubi(f): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]

[/size]
The insult does not call for she is just contributing to the topic
Diva1
link=topic=328089.msg4609508#msg4609508 date=1253886502:

You are so Rude!!! This wasn't called for. It takes two to tango, the girl was once a virgin too, did she do it herself?? Wasn't it with a man like you?? Then you go screaming virgin this and that. What makes you think a non virgin's cunt is always wide??  It's always easy for most guys to say "we want virgins" but have forgotten they go around deflowering girls and dumping them.
Well said
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by kidsam: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2009

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by platinumnk(f): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
well said^^
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Diva1(f): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2009
iykedare:

where dis mosquitoe fly out frm? my dear silly thing,her statement was rude to all the guys here who said that they would prefer virgins.so u are now blaming guys who deflowered u.kai,see your level of reasoning.i think u are wrong for think dat way( at least u were not raped)so u shld not open your legs for every one who wants to browse eh.

Who are you calling a mosquito silly kid? The point is made, if you want a virgin, remain a virgin yourself that's if you are one and stop ranting about with such cheap words!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2009
iykedare:

where dis mosquitoe fly out frm? my dear silly thing,her statement was rude to all the guys here who said that they would prefer virgins.so u are now blaming guys who deflowered u.kai,see your level of reasoning.i think u are wrong for think dat way( at least u were not raped)so u shld not open your legs for every one who wants to browse eh.

birds of the same feather.besides why is this ugly girl attacking me?

why do not you use your brain and think before posting?
cause you are just posting rubbish!
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by iykedare(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2009
rubi:

The insult does not call for she is just contributing to the topicWell said

did u not see her reply above.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by rubi(f): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2009
iykedare:

did u not see her reply above.
In a public forum like this do not take issues personally just post or read and move on. Then if you want to dialogue do it in a respectful manner
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Fiona0007: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
@outstrip
Of course who am I to speak for the guys! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by iykedare(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
yes madam.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by chukz4real(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2009
Wonders shall never end! Who cares about virginity any longer? When we guys keep on deceiving them and taking our cuts right, then u come back tomorrow seekin for a virgin? Are they better than the disvirgined? Afterall, no one dies a virgin cos life on its own disvirgins all, Crap!
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by iykedare(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2009
rokiatu:

why do not you use your brain and think before posting?
cause you are just posting rubbish!

ugly duckling,i dont have ur time eh.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2009
iykedare:

ugly duckling,i dont have your time eh.
hey did I ask you for your name? you are aobviously a fool,
you are lucky am not one so you can carry on do your work well tongue
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by iykedare(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2009
@rokiatu
[size=16pt]haha bitch,your pic in your profile scares me.[/size]
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Donvilo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
kidsam:

Ladies don't be decieved, as much as your virginity is appreciated by a guy it does not substitute for a good and pleasant wife.
I am married and she was a virgin till our wedding night but sometimes i had wished i married a non-virgin without some of her attitudes
U're wrong! sad Those who married virgins did not made a mistake. It's just that what they thinks in their hearts made them who they are. And mind u, not all men are like u. sad
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by iykedare(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
kidsam:

Ladies don't be decieved, as much as your virginity is appreciated by a guy it does not substitute for a good and pleasant wife.
I am married and she was a virgin till our wedding night but sometimes i had wished i married a non-virgin without some of her attitudes

even if u are given mary the mother of jesus christ to marry,u will still not respect her.wwhat has attitude got to do with virginity?
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by posakosa(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2009
ask ur MOMMA IF she was a virgin.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Itohan123(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ OP

"penis envy"
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by iykedare(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
Diva1:

Who are you calling a mosquito silly kid? The point is made, if you want a virgin, remain a virgin yourself that's if you are one and stop ranting about with such cheap words!

ur daddy is a kid.a silly kid for that matter
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by mikesleek(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2009
turning the thread into a wrestling field?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.