Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (61268 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2011
ogugua,
this one wey you day talk so, i'm sure you lost yours decades ago! grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Mobinga: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2011
Unmarried non Virgin = LovePeddler
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
mobinga,
sorry just a question: what about the 'unmarried non-virgin' that was forcefully disvirgined? does she qualify as a LovePeddler too?
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Mobinga: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2011
You mean raped? If she was raped, thats said, she ain't a LovePeddler cool

Infact I rephrase.

A girl who's been to bed with 2 different guys and above = Massive LovePeddler
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
mobinga,
again, there are girls that were raped twice or more by different men.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by tpia5: 6:08am On Jul 23, 2011
hmm.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by nyabingi(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2011
bABES THESEDAYS FAKE VIRGINTY, THERE ARE MEDICATIONS AND CREAMS U CAN USE TO FAKE GIRGINITY, E DON TEY!
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by bismond(f): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
Although, is not a must to get a virgin as a wife b'cos is not a guarantte 4 a successful marriage but not withstanding, is a very gud thing if a lady can remain a virgin till after her marriage b'cos it will also av a little impart if not much in d marrige.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by admajorem: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Disverginity goes beyond sexual pleasures. It is a blood covenant which is meant between a husband and wife (4 life). A disvergined girl cannot forget d one dat did it even when married to another. D one dat disvergined u is a very important person in ur life. Secondly, it creates fragmentation of soul (sex= and d two shal become one). Again, d trauma, effects and consequences shall sualy surface later in d married life and hunt d victim. Result? Devastated home! More also, divided attentn. It is a foundation 2 many family pblems. But why are d ladies alone at d receing end of dis issues?
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Bisjosh(f): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2012
PROUD VIRGIN grin cool grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Ybutterfly: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=15pt]SEXXXXXXXXXXX[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Adolak(m): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2012
Thats what we are mistaken. Everybody talked about sex when it came to marriage. But you all understand that there is more to marriage than mere sex. If you dont meet your wife as a virgin, it is almost impossible for you to trust her completely expecially when the womanliness is so so wide like bigvagina's own.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by geekinthelead: 1:18am On Dec 22, 2012
sexyLeamon: am sorry even I am tried of this virgin topics, but please bear with me and go through this one. why are men so obsessed with Virginity?there have been like countless topics on dis, and honestly I don't know whats the fuss is all about. and i don't mean it badly, i just want to hear from guys on why it's important. is it like a prize? or an ownership thing? please be completely honest. i just don't see what the big deal is. I mean it's not like i care if you are or not, so why does it matter if i am?

I am not bashing you guys for this, just curious at what the big deal is.

forget that one my dear.. imagine you marry a virgin only to find out later say her toto dey smell, rotten congo... lailai, not all men are that obsessed!...
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by dlight1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
It's something of great price and a thing of pride. A lady married intact as a virgin will easily earn our husband's trust even when her fidelity should be questioned. I think for men marrying a virgin gives the sense of a singular ownership on her, she also gets to feel more relaxed and confident in our matrimonial home knowing the fact that she was married as a virgin and I don't think any right thinking man will treat such meanly
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by geekinthelead: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
d light: It's something of great price and a thing of pride. A lady married intact as a virgin will easily earn our husband's trust even when her fidelity should be questioned. I think for men marrying a virgin gives the sense of a singular ownership on her, she also gets to feel more relaxed and confident in our matrimonial home knowing the fact that she was married as a virgin and I don't think any right thinking man will treat such meanly

blah,blah, blah.. backward mentality!! in that case the man must be a virgin as well, else he has no right to expect same..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by OCTAVO: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
d-baby:
I dont mean to sound rude,but abeg it pisses me off when some guys emphasize so much on a females virginity. After the guys have disvirgined other girls, then they start looking for virgins to marry.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by inuyasha01(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
Eshyy: Persönaly i tink any dude stil lukin 4 a virgin must b sick coz 2 me its a crime if u're stil a virgin by 18 or u must realy b síck.
bloody fornicator

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Unluvable(f): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hymens are now reconstructed surgically...guys just have this in mind
sad
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:35pm On May 31, 2013
d light: It's something of great price and a thing of pride. A lady married intact as a virgin will easily earn our husband's trust even when her fidelity should be questioned. I think for men marrying a virgin gives the sense of a singular ownership on her, she also gets to feel more relaxed and confident in our matrimonial home knowing the fact that she was married as a virgin and I don't think any right thinking man will treat such meanly
`

she has to earn her husbands trust thru her virginity? trust is a far deeper issue than this...... Can a wife have full trust in her husband knowing hes shared himself around but expects her to keep herself for him? Its double standards and so wrong. Offer of yourself what you expect in return, and expect no less. There are non v women out there who still have self respect. A good woman remains a good woman no matter what her sexual status. Im glad some guys on this thread get this aspect...they have mature minds and look beyond d surface
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by yetseyi(f): 4:05pm On May 31, 2013
hmmmm I have read so much on this thread and the best I can say that Ladies who are still virgins should guard their virginity jealously. It is one of our prized posessions if not the most prized
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by daprincel(m): 7:12am On Jan 02, 2014
rhymz: I am a man and to me,Virgins re hardwork most of em can be very immature when it comes to the issue of sex.And besides marrying a virgin does't mean a man is shielded from the problems associated with marriage but that is not to say virgins do not make good wives,i would even love to have one for a wife but I aint waiting.

Koni baje fun eh.....................................imagine a Virgin wey no get corect attitude
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by marigold05(f): 4:55am On Mar 30, 2016
Donvilo:
So it appears that chic2pimp may not be a virgin grin Anyway sha, every man has a choice so has the women.
@sexyleamon. Noo! shocked I do not I agree with that. Some guys might even use that kind of presumption as an excuse. angry Not all girls give up their virginities by choice. undecided
i dunno if i was it was stolen from me in ah very cruel way i have ah very big problem wid d opposite sex i cant stand dem
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 5:36am On Mar 30, 2016
sexyLeamon:
am sorry even I am tried of this virgin topics, but please bear with me and go through this one. why are men so obsessed with Virginity?there have been like countless topics on dis, and honestly I don't know whats the fuss is all about. and i don't mean it badly, i just want to hear from guys on why it's important. is it like a prize? or an ownership thing? please be completely honest. i just don't see what the big deal is. I mean it's not like i care if you are or not, so why does it matter if i am?

I am not bashing you guys for this, just curious at what the big deal is.

its really a big deal for men, it shows that the lady is decent unlike those hoes with their overused pusys who are busy jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship, every sane man should Marry a virgin.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 5:44am On Mar 30, 2016
StellaN3:
am not a guy,
but to me as a girl it matters alot
it's  infact the biggest deal ever, there is nothing like trust and respect,
if u maintain urself till u marry ur husband have every right to respect and trust u
the diginity and respect  of a woman is her virginity am proud to say that, take it or lump it
you are very correct with, although most hoes will disagree with you.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 5:47am On Mar 30, 2016
sandee575:
Virginity at marriage sounds cool. But there have been many unhappy marriages
following such. Its no guarantee.
mumu
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 5:52am On Mar 30, 2016
rubi:
It is always good to look out for a man who is well matured psychological, emotionally and spiritually that can treat a woman with love and respect

Men who are obsessed with women's virginity are still Immatured marriage license should not be given to them ( thank god I'm taken)

Virginity is not a guarantee to successful/happy marriage
if you are taken for real, I pity the unfortunate man.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 5:57am On Mar 30, 2016
dbaby3:
I dont mean to sound rude,but abeg it pisses me off when some guys emphasize so much on a females virginity. After the guys have disvirgined other girls, then they start looking for virgins to marry.
those b! Tches were not forced, they could have said no and stick to it, no big deal.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Ebonyeyes:
Because men are bloody hypocrites thats why, they pressure their gfs to sex them up but tell their folks to find them a virgin. I was with some guys the other day and they had the nerve to say men cheating on their wives is amoral and normal but when a woman does it its wrong and she should be lynched. Bloody hypocritical scums of the earth.
its a man's world do learn to deal with it, you can rant forever but it won't change anything.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2016
amebono1:

who's talking about men and women? so if the men jump into ocean or inside a fire a woman should do same ehn? its irritating

Now wait a minute, did they put a gun on the girls head? any excuse outside i was raped is not acceptable, a grown ass woman has the rule of choice, and should know the consequences of the choice that was chosen

Pardon me but women with this kind of mentality like yours are those that make mistakes in life and refuse to accept their mistake, the earlier you start accepting your mistake the better for you

So if a man pressurizes a woman to kill herself, she should, shouldnt she?afterall she was under pressure

Seriously what kind of excuse are you giving, why blame a girl that refused to be pressurized by a man and kept herself for her husband? why not blame the idiot that was so scared of loosing her man dat she opened up to him

I mean WTH are you on about? undecided
you are making sense
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Youngpo413: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2016
amebono1:

No stop acting like all girls are stupid, i ask again, was a gun put on the head? does she think having sex will keep him? im not twisiting nothing, but i so hate it when women come here,after opening their legs for men and come put the blame on the man, like i said any excuse outside i was raped is not acceptable, if a woman cannot be sensible enough or have brains to cover the head,  then shes not worth being called a woman

Do the virgins have two heads?those gurls dat even after all the pressure kept themselves were they born with two nose? is it not the same thing they have with them non virgins? Alot of women are just plain stupid, if a woman engagies in an immoral life with a man and now wants to blame a man for it, then shes a BLOODY HYPOCRITE, and a GOD FORSAKEN CHEAP HOE
gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.