Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (15282 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

Post who I called stupid.
You are a very BIG HYPOCRITE.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Otemanuduno and 4evergod, this is going nowhere.
Domino Reverad or Yahweh knows who is telling the truth. cool

BTW, otem that number is switched off.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Goddys(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
4everGod:
Otemanuduno, you and Eartum had a thousand and one opportunities to deal with me but both of you couldn't.

You see I sometimes work in dangerous waters due to the nature of my job and so I need to go on boat over choppy waters in order to commute.

Like today I have been out and in and attached are some of the pics along with one of my three specially assigned military guards.

Eartum had the chance to capsize the boat and kill me or even disable me but could he? No!

Afterall if he cannot reach me directly he could have reached me via something he has control over such as the speed boat which is a scientific machine.

The guy no get liver grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
You have indeed finished Otem and discredited all his rantings and write up. I Thank God for the wisdom and intelligence impacted in you

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
4kings:

You are a very BIG HYPOCRITE.
Really? You realized that all by yourself or someone helped you get to that conclusion?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

Really? You realized that all by yourself or someone helped you get to that conclusion?
I can't believe this.
You are an embarrassment to the reputation of True Christianity. undecided
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
4kings:
I can't believe this. You are an embarrassment to the reputation of True Christianity. undecided
Guy, move along, am not responsible for your frustration biko

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

Guy, move along, am not responsible for your frustration biko
Bye. Mr.Hypocrite
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2016
4kings:
Otemanuduno and 4evergod, this is going nowhere.
Domino Reverad or Yahweh knows who is telling the truth. cool

BTW, otem that number is switched off.

I have switched it off ever since I started receiving unsolicited calls from different unknown people. BTW, this number called me: 0811 389 7303
Hope it isn't urs?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2016
Goddys:
You have indeed finished Otem and discredited all his rantings and write up. I Thank God for the wisdom and intelligence impacted in you

Laffing in Igala. Finished indeed. Everything shall appear in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH and the generations to come shall know the truth. grin

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
Since 4evergod refused to open up, I WILL DO.
4kings
4evergod denied that my number was 09091221112
He said he has my number(but till now he refused to declare it)
4evergod called my number 09091221112 and we spoke(content of what he spoke and his apologetic advances won't be disclosed by me because I swore not to). If you hear the guy's voice so shaky on phone eeh... he couldn't wait to end the call when we were done cheesy

BUT HERE IS 4evergod, silent about the fact that WHEN HE CALLED ALL THE OTHER NUMBERS OBTAINED FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S ACCOUNT AS MINE, THEY WERE NOT MINE.

Now kindly ask him, CAN YOU DISPLAY THE NUMBERS YOU CLAIMED ARE FOR OTEM? AT LEAST SOMEHOW WE COULD EVEN OBTAIN THE IMAGE OF OTEM IF THE NUMBER HAS BEEN ONCE REGISTERED ONLINE. cheesy

cool
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

I have switched it off ever since I started receiving unsolicited calls from different unknown people. BTW, this number called me: 0811 389 7303
Hope it isn't urs?
No, it's not mine.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
4kings:
Bye. Mr.Hypocrite
*palm to your face*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye / Should I Give My First Salary As Firstfruits Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.