Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (15328 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by LordCenturion(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=4everGod post=48483606][/quote]

With the way u have been behaving, everybody now believe that u truly call Otem to beg him, u are just using all this meme picture to cover up , u called him not to expose u, but he did which result to all this meme pictures u have been uploading like a kindergarten student,....
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
LordCenturion:

With the way u have been behaving, everybody now believe that u truly call Otem to beg him, u are just using all this meme picture to cover up , u called him not to expose u, but he did which result to all this meme pictures u have been uploading like a kindergarten student,....

Then ask him to show proof of that. If i accuse you of 419 or fraud when you know you did not do it would u not ask me for proof and be vexed as well?

if you are sure i called him them encourage him to show the proof. thank you

Bye the way...kindly mention the monikers of the "everybody" who now believes. If you have nothing sensible to say kindly go to bed
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
[size=15pt][b]OTEMANUDUNO HAS EARTUM NOT FAILED YOU? THE SAME EARTUM THAT VOWED AND PROPHESIED THE HE WOULD GET ME WHISKED AWAY BY LAW ENFORCEMENT BECAUSE ACCORDING TO YOU EARTUM SAID I AM A 419.

ALL THAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED HERE IS PROOF THAT EARTUM DOES NOT EXIST AND IF HE DOES THEN IS A DECEIVER AND A WEAKLING WHO IS CLEARLY AFRAID OF A HUMAN LIKE ME (REMEMBER I PROMISED THAT IF HE EVER APPEARED TO ME I WOULD GIVE HIM THE KIND OF SLAP THAT EVEN YOU WOULD FEEL WHEREVER YOU ARE)

LET THIS THREAD STAND AS A WARNING TO YOU ANYTIME YOU WISH TO USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THREATS OF DEATH ON ANYONE HERE ON NAIRALAND. ANYTIME YOU TRY SUCH YOU WILL KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMEONE ON NAIRALAND WHO KNOWS YOU AND WILL NOT HESITATE TO CLIP YOUR WINGS HERE ON NAIRALAND LIKE I HAVE CLEARLY DONE WITH THIS THREAD.

SUDDENLY YOU LOST YOUR WIT AND TONGUE. SUDDENLY YOU HAD NO THREATS OR REBUTTALS ANYMORE. SO OTEM COULD BE THIS QUIET? AMAZING! THE SAME OTEM WHO WOULD QUICKLY PASTE PAGES OF THE DOCTUFOS TO DEFEND HIMSELF WITH COULD NO LONGER DO SO? AMAZING AGAIN.

YOU SEE WHEN YOU ARE KNOWN TO BE NEUROLOGICALLY IMBALANCED LIKE I DO AND YOU ARE KNOWN TO BE A GENETIC LIAR LIKE I KNOW YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE THEN SUDDENLY YOU HAVE NO MORE WORDS BECAUSE ALL THE WORDS YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAD, HAVE BEEN LIES. IF THEY WERE THE TRUTH THEN YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A VOICE BUT BECAUSE YOU KNOW I KNOW THOSE LIES YOU WENT QUIET.

I WILL BE WATCHING YOU EVERYDAY OTEM..I GIVE YOU THAT PROMISE AND ANY DAY I OBSERVE YOU TRYING TO BULLY OR THREATEN ANYONE HERE ON NAIRALAND WITH THEIR PERSONAL INFO....YOU WILL SEE ME.

I HAVE PLAYED AND JOKED WITH YOU IN THE PAST BUT YOU TOOK IT ALL FOR GRANTED AND SAW IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO USE MY PERSONAL LIFES ISSUES TO MOCK AND RUN ME DOWN....I GUESS NOW THAT YOU ARE FACING YOUR OWN MONSTER YOU CRINGE.

GO AND GET YOURSELF FIXED. I WILL GIVE YOU SOME BREATHING SPACE NOW BUT WILL NOT BE FAR AWAY.

CHEERS![/b][/size]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2016
realmindz:

Pls I'm lost o, when did he prophesy that you will be arrested in 30 minutes time? kindly respond if possible with a link to it. Thks
Where did this toddler crawl out from? Crawl back there, we don't need dummies up here.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

Realmindz I am the cause of all these embarrassment. You Know why? I revealed him as Naijadeyhia whom he is. Then he was bent on revenging. Hence, this conspiracy. I know how many mails I receive daily and how many questions and requests for help I also get. I tell people some things in the DOCTUFOS which I have not even pasted yet and also tell people how I left the worship of yahweh(satan) and got this DOCTRINE. Little did I know that some of them are actually enemies in form of friends.

This guy you 4evergod is trying by all means to get information from me which he thought to use against me. Many people who have tried hard to let me tell them my real name have failed. Now when 4evergod didn't get it, he came up with his CHINEDU CONSPIRACY.

mheen, during the campaign for presidential election, I was so serious then that I was among the yorubas who were making fun of the igbos. Though now I have repented from such thing, yet the guy tagged me CHINEDU. that's where the failure of his conspiracy failed woefully.

However I have learnt some lessons, just like the covered pot of LUWABI. whenever some people don't know how things are actually going, they will turn the table on you and tell lies against you with different forms of lies. Yet none of those things belong to you.

When 4evergod called me yesterday on my number 09091221112, I picked it and he cut the call. Then I did my meditation in much anger because the guy really got me annoyed yesterday. Then it was revealed to me that 4evergod is a 419 who used his phone number to call me. I put his number on google when I woke up and it was then I saw that he is indeed a 419.He deals in all these stuff like chemical called DURAX etc. HE IS A YAHOO YAHOO guy also. And he also has decided many people into believing that he can cure sicknesses and raise the dead. Then he duped his victims.
THAT IS WHY I SAID I WILL REVEAL HIS IDENTITY TO THE EFCC.
DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS GUY CALLED ME UP THIS MORNING AGAIN? AND WE EVEN SPOKE(HE WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SILENT ABOUT THIS). THEN HE MADE ME SWEAR THAT I WILL KEEP HIS SECRET. HE CUT HIS CALL ON ME(Ask him if he didn't cut his call on me after I finished talking with him. He will never answer you).

Now he is here again telling lies. I AM DONE WITH HIM RIGHT NOW. NOW I WI CONCENTRATE ONLY ON THE DOCTUFOS AND POST THIS SMILEY grin grin WHENEVER THEY RAISE THEIR HEADS TO CONSPIRE AGAINST ME.

I WILL REVEAL THE NUMBER HE USED TO CALL ME AND THEN THAT WOULD BE THE END OF THE MATTER WITH ME. HOWEVER, HE WILL NEVER OWN UP TO THE FACT THAT HE CALLED MY 09091221112 NUMBER WHICH HE SAID THAT IT IS NOT MINE EARLIER, AND I SPOKE WITH HIM.

Pls just help me ask just this question?

Did you call otem's 09091221112 phone number which you lied earlier that it isn't his number?
What did Otem reply you?

Here is the 419 number of 4evergod which he used to call me this morning. 07066891944
Here is a link I saw when I typed the number on google to find out that some people in the past have raised his scam alert.
https://www.nairaland.com/1158945/new-fraud-town-samarium-care

I REST MY CASE!
Thanks.
Be silly but not always. You revealed 4 Monikers here, not including the ones you want to hide oo.
What is wrong with him being that Moniker? That's the lie you want to tell yourself as the reason we are here, then you are more sick than I thought.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2016
realmindz:

This guy is rendering help to people he has never met physically not to talk of what he myt be doing in the real world. Now tell me, who u don help for here? Then stop comparing ursef to him here cus action is speaking
Hypocrites help and announce it to the world for the purpose of appearing as good and receiving praise of men, just like u r doing. That's all the reward he will get, your praises.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
4kings:

what's d point of all this unnessary talks?, he asked u a simple question, just reply (yes/no),
U might not know, but 4rm d deduction of d convo so far, it 'seems' u are d liar. grin
See what I was expecting you to say, "Otem, okay, show him the screen grap and put him to shame", but you can't afford to do that can you? Hypocrite.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
sugni:
lordnicklaus your fellow Christians have succeeded in derailing this thread..the main purpose of this thread has been defeated by your fellow Christians from the very first page.. shows what Christianity is really truely about.. no unity, no coordination, hypocrisy etc.. this thread proves other religions are not the problem as you claim, its you Christians that are problem...
Crawl back into the slimy pit you crawled out from. No be your type. Get a life first.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
4kings:

Okay, now u've made ur answer clear.
Otemanuduno, i think u should just show us the screen grab, and silence this issue.

But come to think of it, otem has been giving his contacts & assistance to people he doesn't know, why should this be so hard 4 him, especially with the accusation(419) he made on u.
Otem is a liar. He just clocked 30, BTW, he has been PISSING IN THE BED FOR THIS 30yrs.
He claims he pays his Tithe of 20k every month to NLers, meaning Otem, has a monthly income of 200 thousand naira. Yet he is always here on nairaland typing bull.
The question is where does Otem work? A 30yrs old Internet recliner who earns 200k monthly. I want to know what Otem does for a living.

Can you just believe in lies just because he said it?
Otem has 20k to share to total strangers in the Internet when his relatives are dying of hunger in Buhari regime, yet you believe him hook line and sinker.

Otem is either a liar or an Internet fraudster or an armed rubber.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Who's seeking your attention?

Bros, your wriggling tactic won't work in this

Just say you didn't login with these accounts

4evergod1

4evergod2

Naijadeyhia

Damogul

Damogulxx

2 other accounts that I can't remember now but I have the screenshots of each one viewing this thread

As soon as each of these accounts started viewing this thread, likes kept creeping up on your post

But one thing about Nairaland is that it still leaves those accounts below and still shows them viewing this thread

I never even knew you had a damogulxx until today

Bros, take care lest you'll be like the proverbial person in your holy book who saw Jesus and said
"We cast out demons in your name, we performed miracles in your name, we made Nairaland atheists Christians for your sake, we argued in favour of you all the time"

And Jesus would look at you and say "go away I know you not"
Shouldn't you respect yourself and stay out of this? You make it seem like you don't want to get into it, but you are. What is wrong f with him having multiple Monikers? Who doesn't?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=4everGod post=48483606][/quote] Otemanuduno, he has answered you, so just show the screengrab like u promised.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros, stop doing that, you leave traces
If you want a brawl with him open a thread, this thread is not about you, rapist. Am still waiting for you to come and rape me, as you so threatened.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

See what I was expecting you to say, "Otem, okay, show him the screen grap and put him to shame", but you can't afford to do that can you? Hypocrite.
Haba!
Why do u love insulting?
Are u a christian?, what denomination if so?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
4kings:

Otemanuduno, he has answered you, so just show the screengrab like u promised.

Watch and see his response grin grin
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
lordnicklaus:

This is why I am somehow ashamed of Christians even though I am one.
How long have you been on NL? I have read Otem's posts while he was still a Christian and I have seen he has really endured lots of pains and trials. I just wanted to find out where he lost his faith and tackle that area. Btw, this is my thread and not yours. Anyways, you can have the privilege of running this one while I have made another which would be strictly by invitation. Thanks for derailing my thread, it shows how moral you are as a Christian.
Brother no vex abeg. I understand, we come your house come dey fight break things. Abeg no vex.
But na Otem start am, and you no call am to order. You just allow am dey throw insults like say na only him get mouth.
Abeg no vex biko.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:
The otem guy is kinda undecided undecided undecided
I get slight headache each time I read his rubbish
You'll naturally be on his side because his attacks is agaisnt Yahweh. It bits me how you Muslims fight so hard to make Allah Yahweh, yet turn around and malign him when it doesn't suit u. Satan tries to lie and convince people he is God, but lies can lie low for too long. Smh.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Rilwayne001: 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

[s]"You'll naturally be on his side because his attacks is agaisnt Yahweh. It bits me how you Muslims fight so hard to make Allah Yahweh, [/s] yet turn around and malign him when it doesn't suit u. Satan tries to lie and convince people he is God, but lies can lie low for too long. Smh.

Wrong supposition.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
01Mysticdon:

Nigga just chill. Behave yourself and answer the three questions.
See you all Satan worshippers, you want to turn the table round? Why hasn't your Eartum fished out 4everGod as a criminal? Why hasn't your god done that yet? Is your god dead? You worship Satan yet won't shut up about it.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
4everGod:

I think you are new here. Page 8 of this same thread has given my answers. Go there for clarification. Thank you

Surely you have not sold your senses for 3.2k have you?
He indeed has.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

Shouldn't you respect yourself and stay out of this? You make it seem like you don't want to get into it, but you are. What is wrong f with him having multiple Monikers? Who doesn't?

Look at this "genius" that can't seem to read properly?

Who said its wrong for him to have multiple monickers? No its not wrong, but not right either by the laws of Nairaland but of course everyone does, I have 3 BUT you'll always know its still me (Hopefullandlord, Hopefulandlord, hopeful1andlord)

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to know its still the same person

But what your brother is guilty of is simple and you just be fair when judging

1 he denies he has different monickers, he kept denying until I threatened to expose him, he then quickly stopped denying, is that how a "Christian" lives? Yet according to this "saint" he hasn't sinned in years, I guess lying, juxtaposing and dishonesty is not a "sin" in his world

Analice, if you want proof of the above, kindly say so, I have proofs right here

2 he used his different monickers to "like" his own post
That shows pure case of dishonesty; it was hilarious as I saw all these monickers "viewing" the thread and as each got added, the likes on his post kept increasing

If you also want proof of the above, kindly say so, I have it right here

So you use your "Christian" mind to judge this and pls keep the opinion to yourself, only reply this post if you want those proofs of mine
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
4everGod:
BREAKING NEWS!
Bros no kee me wif laf oo. Chai. Tears dey come out from my eyes.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
4kings:
Haba! Why do u love insulting? Are u a christian?, what denomination if so?
It will be an insult if it's not true?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Wrong supposition.
Islam, Satanists, atheists in the same camp against Christians, do we go far to decipher why?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Who said its wrong for him to have multiple monickers? No its not wrong, but not right either by the laws of Nairaland but of course everyone does, I have 3 BUT you'll always know its still me (Hopefullandlord, Hopefulandlord, hopeful1andlord)

1 he denies he has different monickers, he kept denying until I threatened to expose him, he then quickly stopped denying, is that how a "Christian" lives? Yet according to this "saint" he hasn't sinned in years, I guess lying, juxtaposing and dishonesty is not a "sin" in his world

Analice, if you want proof of the above, kindly say so, I have proofs right here

That shows pure case of dishonesty; it was hilarious as I saw all these monickers "viewing" the thread and as each got added, the likes on his post kept increasing

So you use your "Christian" mind to judge this and pls keep the opinion to yourself, only reply this post if you want those proofs of mine

You are always too hasty. My monikers are mine and not yours and have been on nairaland since way back. I opened them when bans were being thrown around anyhow back then and never used any for anything else but to make my real estate adverts and I always used the same numbers which were mine so park well.

Unlike Otem who would open one for answering himself and posing as a contestant on his own tithe thread.

For a long time I have maintained naijadeyhia and left the others but when naijadeyhia was banned I had to reopen my old moniker.

Nairaland has rules but I am not bound to live my life by them because those rules are not real. They are virutal rules in a virtual world so again park well.

I have collected my cheque so I now have time for you here.

Holla at your boy.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by sugni: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

Crawl back into the slimy pit you crawled out from. No be your type. Get a life first.
Abegie!! displaying your foolery.. you reek of serious BAD ENERGY
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Like I said, if you want a brawl with him open a thread. This thread is not about you. You want to buy a fight that's isn't yours. You have need right here when Otem forgot that we Africans do not denigrate the dead, but he did it against 4everGod's father over and over, I didn't see you calling out Otem to a brawl for that.

I hope when someone does that to your late parent you'll find it entertaining?

This thread is not even about Him and 4everGod, but he left who called him out for Duel, to still attack 4everGod. He disparaged his father, you laughed about, He called him a criminal, it was okay by you. Now you by all means want to blackmail him. What does that make you?
Go ahead and open a thread, because what you are doing here is condescending.

We are Christians doesn't mean we are above faults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
4everGod:

You are always too hasty. My monikers are mine and not yours and have been on nairaland since way back. I opened them when bans were being thrown around anyhow back then and never used any for anything else but to make my real estate adverts and I always used the same numbers which were mine so park well.
Unlike Otem who would open one for answering himself and posing as a contestant on his own tithe thread.
For a long time I have maintained naijadeyhia and left the others but when naijadeyhia was banned I had to reopen my old moniker.
Nairaland has rules but I am not bound to live my life by them because those rules are not real. They are virutal rules in a virtual world so again park well.
I have collected my cheque so I now have time for you here.
Holla at your boy.

Neutrals, has this guy in ANY WAY denied those things I accused him of? He's only cryptically confirming them to be true

What he's saying is that he's free to lie on this forum, lie anyhow since its virtual and its not real, he's free to be dishonest, cheat and do anything here so long it is not in real life

This guy has confirmed he did those things, I'm therefore done with that end
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Rilwayne001: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

Islam, Satanists, atheists in the same camp against Christians, do we go far to decipher why?

Oh my gosh! Are you this dumb? Why are you asking me when You can always find your answers [url=google.com] here? [/url]
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Like I said, if you want a brawl with him open a thread. This thread is not about you. You want to buy a fight that's isn't yours. You have need right here when Otem forgot that we Africans do not denigrate the dead, but he did it against 4everGod's father over and over, I didn't see you calling out Otem to a brawl for that.

This thread is not even about Him and 4everGod, but he left who called him out for Duel, to still attack 4everGod. He disparaged his father, you laughed about, He called him a criminal, it was okay by you. Now you by all means want to blackmail him. What does that make you?

We are Christians doesn't mean we are above faults. I'd rather a Christians who has faults and admits them and work towards getting better than be a fool who fights God.

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

We are Christians doesn't mean we are above faults.

You really have a serious case of bad energy

Weew! Blackmail? Lmao, I'm simply exposing dishonesty

It seems you're in support of people logging in with different accounts to like their thread when they're having a duel with someone else

Birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:
It will be an insult if it's not true?
durrhh!!! From ur logic, its an insult, because its not true. So stop telling lies. undecided
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

"We are Christians doesn't mean we are above faults. I'd rather a Christians who has faults and admits them "

Like I said, its not that wrong having monickers, its just wrong denying having monickers

Also his always denying till I tell him I'll expose him is really dishonest

Which begs several questions I don't want to ask

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye / Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.