Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (15291 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
lordnicklaus:

This is why I am somehow ashamed of Christians even though I am one.
How long have you been on NL? I have read Otem's posts while he was still a Christian and I have seen he has really endured lots of pains and trials. I just wanted to find out where he lost his faith and tackle that area. Btw, this is my thread and not yours. Anyways, you can have the privilege of running this one while I have made another which would be strictly by invitation. Thanks for derailing my thread, it shows how moral you are as a Christian.

Check my moniker to know how long i have been. There is a spirit of discernment which you need to have. Otem carefully laid the foundation for his doctufos by first pretending to be a Christian when he was not.

Never mind! You wouldnt understand it. Thanks anyway
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Rilwayne001: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
The otem guy is kinda undecided undecided undecided
I get slight headache each time I read his rubbish
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Ranchhoddas: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
...and it gets weirder.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
...and it gets weirder.

grin grin
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by orisa37: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
I say Faiths don't collide. It's the same God using us either as Angels or Demons. The Parable of The Wheat and weeds explains this. "let them grow together till the day of Judgment when the twin spirits will be separated and weeds burned". That Moses didn't reach the Promise land, did not prevent God from granting him eternal life. The same was David. Whether it was God or Satan that ordered him to count his men, David obeyed "The last Order". He regretted his confusion and was forgiven. Judas didn't repent and committed suicide, a hellish sin. We are all made for God's Pleasure and He warns us not to be jealous at that.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Goddys(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

Simple questions:

Did you call my 09091221112 number which you claimed it isn't mine? Answer yes or no.
Did we speak with each other? Answer yes or no
What did we say? Narrate

So simple!

THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I WILL RESPOND YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE THE ANSWERS. AND THE PEOPLE WILL PERCEIVE THE TRUTH IF YOU DON'T RESPOND. IT IS NOT BY THE LENGTH OF TALKS BUT BY THE PERCEIVED TRUTH IN TALKS THAT MAKES YOU KNOW WHO IS SAYING THE TRUTH AND WHO IS LYING. BYE BYE GUY. CHEERS.

OTE THE LIAR. OTE OTE WHY HAS EARTUM FORSAKEN OTE?
Oh I forgot, eartum is the big OTE. OTE means mumu
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Goddys:
OTE THE LIAR. OTE OTE WHY HAS EARTUM FORSAKEN OTE?
Oh I forgot, eartum is the big OTE. OTE means mumu

Goddys in as much as i appreciate you and your support i would however ask that you chill out. This is between Otem and i. If i get dirty let me do so alone because i do not want anyone else to focus on you and attack you with negative comments. Let all the negative comments be directed at me and while they all direct negative comments at me they should also not forget to encourage Otem to prove his lies against me.

Thanks bro
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by realmindz: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

Goddys in as much as i appreciate you and your support i would however ask that you chill out. This is between Otem and i. If i get dirty let me do so alone because i do not want anyone else to focus on you and attack you with negative comments. Let all the negative comments be directed at me and while they all direct negative comments at me they should also not forget to encourage Otem to prove his lies against me.

Thanks bro
have u proven his name is Chinedu?

You guys are embarrassments.
Otem has rly bitten these guys hard as they have become jumping frogs on rampage from thread to thread. Truly they tremble at the mention of otem.

You guys have no shame, so much of religion and holiness.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

Thanks bro
Nigga just chill. Behave yourself and answer the three questions.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
realmindz:

have u proven his name is Chinedu?

You guys are embarrassments.
Otem has rly bitten these guys hard as they have become jumping frogs on rampage from thread to thread. Truly they tremble at the mention of otem.

You guys have no shame, so much of religion and holiness.

If you have finished go and help your lord and master Otem to make sure eartum does not fail. 2 heads are better than one. Maybe you can photoshop eartum into existence or better yet photoshop Eartums prophecy and Otem together in one room. Any which way you wish just help him ensure he performs and stop trying to distract. Your Antics are quite obvious.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
01Mysticdon:

Nigga just chill. Behave yourself and answer the three questions.

I think you are new here. Page 8 of this same thread has given my answers. Go there for clarification. Thank you

Surely you have not sold your senses for 3.2k have you?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

I think you are new here. Page 8 of this same thread has given my answers. Go there for clarification. Thank you

Surely you have not sold your senses for 3.2k have you?
that 3.2k I needed was for my host. Please check this pic. I will go to page 8 and come back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
01Mysticdon:

that 3.2k I needed was for my host. Please check this pic. I will go to page 8 and come back

yeah 3.2k as an Otem apologetic. Cheers! Some people have sold their loyalty for a lot less so i am not surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

yeah 3.2k as an Otem apologetic. Cheers! Some people have sold their loyalty for a lot less so i am not surprised.
you think I have goten it?
I have been following Otem since months now not at the begining of this thread.
And you didn't answer otem question instead you questioned him.
Check this pic again

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
OTEMANUDUNO. 2 MORE HOURS TO THE EXPIRATION OF THE 24 HR ADDITIONAL GRACE PERIOD I GAVE TO YOU AND EARTUM TO PERFORM EARTUMS PROPHECY WHICH WOULD MAKE IT A TOTAL OF 30HRS FROM THE 6HR DEADLINE YOU ORIGINALLY DECLARED AS EARTUMS PROPHECY.

HMMM WILL EARTUM SHOW UP IN THE 11TH HR? I AM SO EAGER TO FIND OUT. grin grin grin

NA SO E DEY BE WHEN PERSON LIES DON BEGIN DEY TELL THEIR OWN LIES JOIN. ONE LIE GIVES BIRTH TO SEVEN MORE LIES TO DEFEND THAT ONE LIE...ONE DAY YOUR LIE GO FINISH SUCH AS WE DEY SEE NOW.

LIES NO DEY AGAIN TO TELL AS THE LIES NOW SELF DON DEY ABANDON DEM.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:
OTEMANUDUNO. 2 MORE HOURS TO THE EXPIRATION OF THE 24 HR ADDITIONAL GRACE PERIOD I GAVE TO YOU AND EARTUM TO PERFORM EARTUMS PROPHECY WHICH WOULD MAKE IT A TOTAL OF 30HRS FROM THE 6HR DEADLINE YOU ORIGINALLY DECLARED AS EARTUMS PROPHECY.

HMMM WILL EARTUM SHOW UP IN THE 11TH HR? I AM SO EAGER TO FIND OUT. grin grin grin

NA SO E DEY BE WHEN PERSON LIES DON BEGIN DEY TELL THEIR OWN LIES JOIN. ONE LIE GIVES BIRTH TO SEVEN MORE LIES TO DEFEND THAT ONE LIE...ONE DAY YOUR LIE GO FINISH SUCH AS WE DEY SEE NOW.

LIES NO DEY AGAIN TO TELL AS THE LIES NOW SELF DON DEY ABANDON DEM.

I thought you were battle ready, hope you read my last post before this one.
#AwonMilitary
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
01Mysticdon:

I thought you were battle ready, hope you read my last post before this one.
#AwonMilitary

Sigh! Simpleton if your brain as eartums follower is not sharp enough to read then quit mentioning me. Mr Warrior grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

Sigh! Simpleton if your brain as eartums follower is not sharp enough to read then quit mentioning me. Mr Warrior grin grin grin grin cool
you have lost bro.
Keep calm.
*lights cigar*
I'm not Eartum follower.
#ProudlyADeist.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
OTEM IS THIS NOT HOW EARTUM PROPHESIED AGAINST ME AND CALLED ME A 419 AND SWORE HE WOULD GET ME ARRESTED? LOL.

IMAGINE A god THAT NEEDS THE HELP OF EFCC BEFORE HE CAN DEAL WITH A MERE MORTAL LIKE ME. THAT god MUST BE A WEAKLING AND AN OTE.

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
WHEN LIES REFUSE TO DEFEND YOU ANYMORE AND YOU ARE NOW LEFT ALL ALONE.

JUST LIKE WHEN A CRIMINAL IS CAUGHT AND HE BLAMES THE DEVIL SAME WAY WHEN YOUR LIES WERE CAUGHT THEY BLAMED YOU OTEMANUDUNO!

QUESTION: NOW MR LIES WE HAVE CAUGHT YOU, WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?

LIES ANSWERS: PLEASE FORGIVE ME ITS OTEMANUDUNOS FAULT O. I NEVER ASKED HIM TO LIE O BUT HE DELIBERATELY CHOSE TO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:
WHEN LIES REFUSE TO DEFEND YOU ANYMORE AND YOU ARE NOW LEFT ALL ALONE.

JUST LIKE WHEN A CRIMINAL IS CAUGHT AND HE BLAMES THE DEVIL SAME WAY WHEN YOUR LIES WERE CAUGHT THEY BLAMED YOU OTEMANUDUNO!

QUESTION: NOW MR LIES WE HAVE CAUGHT YOU, WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?

LIES ANSWERS: PLEASE FORGIVE ME ITS OTEMANUDUNOS FAULT O. I NEVER ASKED HIM TO LIE O BUT HE DELIBERATELY CHOSE TO.

Very creative . Those memes were on point cool

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Very creative . Those memes were on point cool

grin grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT EITHER OTEM OR EARTUM IS SLEEPING OR EARTUM IS LOST IN SPACE.

1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
DAILY DEVOTION QUESTION
15/08/2016
cc: 4evergod

The questions are :
1. Did you call my 09091221112 phone number which you said it isn't mine or not? Answer yes or no
2. Did we speak or not? Answer yes or no
3. What did we say?

Expecting a LOOOONNNGGG EPISTLE
checking in 2mao to see the LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG EPISTLE cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hope u aren't falling for the sense he is trying to play on you.
The questions are :

1. Did you call my 09091221112 phone number or not? Answer yes or no
3. What did we say?

Those three golden questions hasn't been answered. I saw him say that he has been answering it. cheesy. WHEN he knows what's happening, HE WILL NEVER ADMIT IT. as for the screengrab he is asking for, you'd rather ask him, YOU SAID YOU HAVE THE CHINEDU GUY'S PHONE NUMBER. WHY CAN'T YOU PUT IT ON TRUE-CALLER AND SHOW US THE NAME THAT WILL COME OUT OF IT? HE WILL NEVER DO SUCH A THING, WHY? HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.

I have already said mine. I won't quote him anymore. If he can answer the three questions above rightly, then nothing stops me from showing the screen grab. HE KNOWS WHY HE WILL NEVER ANSWER THAT QUESTION

HAHAHAHA NOW HE SPEAKS! THE LIAR WITH MISSED CALL TO EARTUM! YOU ARE LOST IN DERISION. 6PM IS HERE AND WHERE IS EARTUM AND HIS GOONS?

HAVE YOU LEARNT HOW TO SCREENGRAB NOW?

CHAI! HOW ART OTEM OF EARTUM FALLEN! SMALL TRUTH YOU CAN NO LONGER TELL INSTEAD ITS TO SING LIKE A BROKEN RECORD. NOW YOU WANT TO DISTRACT AGAIN IN YOUR NORMAL CLASSIC MANNER. YOU SAID I CALLED YOU ABI NA ME SAY YOU CALL ME?

OTEMANUDUNO THE LIAR SHOW ME MY NUMBER THAT CALLED YOU NA. AM I SPEAKING CHINESE?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hope u aren't falling for the sense he is trying to play on you.
The questions are :

1. Did you call my 09091221112 phone number or not? Answer yes or no
3. What did we say?

Those three golden questions hasn't been answered. I saw him say that he has been answering it. cheesy. WHEN he knows what's happening, HE WILL NEVER ADMIT IT. as for the screengrab he is asking for, you'd rather ask him, YOU SAID YOU HAVE THE CHINEDU GUY'S PHONE NUMBER. WHY CAN'T YOU PUT IT ON TRUE-CALLER AND SHOW US THE NAME THAT WILL COME OUT OF IT? HE WILL NEVER DO SUCH A THING, WHY? HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.

I have already said mine. I won't quote him anymore. If he can answer the three questions above rightly, then nothing stops me from showing the screen grab. HE KNOWS WHY HE WILL NEVER ANSWER THAT QUESTION

[img] https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/4105933_index_jpeg7a22bf66580ddb64c14e9a6d0970044a[/img]

This guy get time o cheesy
Me go just they post once a day, the 419 was busy designing stuffs. Hahahahahhahaha cheesy

THE GUY HAS SEEN THAT YOU ARE DODGING AND COOKING UP TALES BY MOONLIGHT.

YOU POSTED A NUMBER YOU CLAIMED WAS MINE AND TRUCALLER SAYS IT ISNT. YOU NOW SAID A 419 DOES NOT USE HIS REAL NUMBER AND I SAID YOU ARE RIGHT.

DESPITE BEING RIGHT I SAID POST THE NUMBER YOU SAID IS MINE USING A SCREENGRAB OF YOUR PHONE THAT CLEARLY SHOWS THE 419 NUMBER YOU SAID CALLED YOU AND SINCE THEN YOU HAVE BEEN DANCING UP AND DOWN.

YOU HAVE THE KNIFE AND THE YAM YET YOU CANNOT PERFORM. YOU SAY YOU WANT TO EXPOSE ME AS THE 419 THAT EARTUM SAYS I AM YET I HAVE OFFERED YOU ON A PLATTER OF GOLD PERMISSION TO DO SO AND YET YOU HAVE NO PROOF EVEN THOUGH YOU ORIGINALLY CLAIMED YOU HAD PROOF.

YOUR SECOND NAME SHOULD BE LINUS OTE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
01Mysticdon:

you have lost bro.
Keep calm.
*lights cigar*
I'm not Eartum follower.
#ProudlyADeist.

Epic reply. I love that cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
That slap meme is just too funny. grin

4everGod, Otem I think only the two of you will ever know what happened yesterday behind the scenes as the rest of us were watching the time and the thread cheesy.

Otem seems sworn to secrecy about the phone call he insists he received, and 4everGod is convinced he never called, and is E-slapping him mercilessly.

I think lalasticlala should close this thread before it gets bloody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
Muafrika2:
That slap meme is just too funny. grin

4everGod, Otem I think only the two of you will ever know what happened yesterday behind the scenes as the rest of us were watching the time and the thread cheesy.

Otem seems sworn to secrecy about the phone call he insists he received, and 4everGod is convinced he never called, and is E-slapping him mercilessly.

I think lalasticlala should close this thread before it gets bloody.

lmao.

I am free to tag him a liar na or am i not? When he has the yam and the knife and even with my express permission cannot provide any proof whatsoever of my alleged call no be liar be dat?

He no longer is as vocal as he used to be because he knows he has been caught out so his final hope is to cling on to those 3 silly questions which are false especially if he cannot provide proof to the question 1 on that list.

If person no get eye you go dey ask am the colour of the car wey just pass? If i never called him how then can i tell him what we discussed? The guy is a genetic liar joor... cut and dry!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
BREAKING NEWS!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
4evergod, otem said:

otemanuduno:

So, just maybe he wants a formal reply(idk), just state your reply like:
1) question - (yes/no)
2) question - (yes/no)
3) question - (yes/no)
And he will show the screen grab, just like he said.

Also since u are so sure and intend to proof that he is lying, u can please show us a screengrab of his caller id on your phone.

Otemanuduno I hope this is okay.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=4kings post=48483405]4evergod, otem said:

IT SEEMS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE SAID. LET ME QUOTE IT HERE

I have already said mine. I won't quote him anymore. If he can answer the three questions above rightly,then nothing stops me from showing the screen grab. HE KNOWS WHY HE WILL NEVER ANSWER THAT QUESTION

LOOK AT THE BOLDED. YOU WHO IS TRYING TO EXPLAIN HIS QUESTION TO ME HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHO IS SAYING THE TRUTH OR NOT EXCEPT BY TRYING TO DEDUCE WHAT I AM SAYING AGAINST WHAT HE IS SAYING.

1) HE SAYS I CALLED HIM WHICH I DID NOT SO WHATEVER I SAY HE WILL SAY ITS NOT THE TRUTH BECAUSE OF THE BOLDED.

2) IF HE HAD THE SCREENGRAB HE WOULD HAVE POSTED IT A LONG TIME AGO BUT HE DOESNT EVEN THOUGH HE CLAIMS HE DOES

3) AM I TO FABRICATE A STORY ABOUT CALLING HIM WHEN CLEARLY I DID NOT?

IS IT HARD FOR EVEN YOU TO GRAB?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Another Gospel Singer Uncovered As An Illuminati Member / Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City / Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.