Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (15280 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
When the name of your storybook Jacob was changed to Israel, was it immediately he fulfilled the ministry of birthing Israel as a nation? Names must first be changed before MINISTRY starts.

It's a different thing to be called by GOD and ordained a prophet like Elijah and it's another thing to find favour in GOD's presence like david.

Jacob's case is a different thing .. Now tell me what ministry did Jacob run? If not that GOD loved him and blessed him to the point he changed his name from Jacob to Israel.. All of you false doctrine inventors and atheists comes here to say you were once christians, meanwhile you were just a church goer.

As far as i am concerned, your otem name is as a result of delusion..Your so called god ''eartum'' lied to you, just bcuz he's Jealous of Jehova... But i promise you, oneday you will look back at this doctrine of yours and laugh at it...

It's never too late to accept Jesus as your saviour into your life. God love us all..

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
When the name of your storybook Jacob was changed to Israel, was it immediately he fulfilled the ministry of birthing Israel as a nation? Names must first be changed before MINISTRY starts. OTEM is not a birth name but a title, meaning REVELAER OF TRUTH.

I knew it was a title. Now why did you call me a liar? When i told you Jasheb was an ''otem''. Well am not against your doctrine, but leave Jehova out of this. Believe me you, the end result from all this you're putting up is going to be self-destruction...

Ask ''eartum'' if he still talks with Jehova and why should you believe all he tells you. Also ask him to give you proof, let him show you ''domino reverad'' and the rest grin. Let him also give you powers to do greater things.. If all that has been achieved, then mention me

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by youngestland: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I must admit, that I do not know. There is probably more to the story than we know.

okay

I have other places in the bible, can we continue?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:
I knew it was a title. Now why did you call me a liar? When i told you Jasheb was an ''otem''. Well am not against your doctrine, but leave Jehova out of this. Believe me you, the end result from all this you're putting up is going to be self-destruction...
So now you have seen that Jasheb is not Otem, right? Jehovah(yahweh/satan) being left out of the history of the gods will make the TRUTH incomplete and become half-truth. Yahweh(satan) existed and I can't ignore the fact that he does, unlike the bible and every other religious books in the world keep silent about other gods of their time and pretended as if they never existed.

Jacksonville: Ask ''eartum'' if he still talks with Jehova and why should you believe all he tells you. Also ask him to give you proof, let him show you ''domino reverad'' and the rest
Eartum and Jehovah are the sons of God. They are brothers, so they should deal with their own relationship themselves, cos I am not a pokenoser. Domino REVERAD our GOD is in everything around you. We can only feel that he is there by all the proofs staring at our faces. HE MADE THE UNIVERSE, THE SKIES, UNCOUNTABLE PLANETS, THE SEAS, THE UNCOUNTABLE STARS, THE SOIL, ETC. AND ULTIMATELY OUR BRAINS(Thank goodness yahweh didn't claim that he made the brain since BRAIN is missing in his 'holy book' throughout.) NO MAN HAS SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME(Faulkin said this during his ministration on earth millions of years ago), but the upholder of the BELIEF OF HIS FATHER(yahweh) fought him hard, saying, MOUSSA, BRAHMA, YACOB and many others have seen GOD. Faulkin(Yeshua) laughed at their ignorance because he knew that it was himself they saw and not ALMIGHTY GOD.

jacksonville: grin. Let him also give you powers to do greater things.. If all that has been achieved, then mention me
He should give me power to do greater things than who? You? Have you been given power by your god to do great things? If so let us meet in a specific location and test each other's power. I HAVE A LEVEL OF POWER GIVEN TO ME BY THE USE OF MY BRAIN. AND YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE POWER GIVEN TO YOU BY YOUR god. So let us meet in a specific place to test the power we have. Thanks.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

So now you have seen that Jasheb is not Otem, right? Jehovah(yahweh/satan) being left out of the history of the gods will make the TRUTH incomplete and become half-truth. Yahweh(satan) existed and I can't ignore the fact that he does, unlike the bible and every other religious books in the world keep silent about other gods of their time and pretended as if they never existed.

Eartum and Jehovah are the sons of God. They are brothers, so they should deal with their own relationship themselves, cos I am not a pokenoser. Domino REVERAD our GOD is in everything around you. We can only feel that he is there by all the proofs staring at our faces. HE MADE THE UNIVERSE, THE SKIES, UNCOUNTABLE PLANETS, THE SEAS, THE UNCOUNTABLE STARS, THE SOIL, ETC. AND ULTIMATELY OUR BRAINS(Thank goodness yahweh didn't claim that he made the brain since BRAIN is missing in his 'holy book' throughout.) NO MAN HAS SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME(Faulkin said this during his ministration on earth millions of years ago), but the upholder of the BELIEF OF HIS FATHER(yahweh) fought him hard, saying, MOUSSA, BRAHMA, YACOB and many others have seen GOD. Faulkin(Yeshua) laughed at their ignorance because he knew that it was himself they saw and not ALMIGHTY GOD.

He should give me power to do greater things than who? You? Have you been given power by your god to do great things? If so let us meet in a specific location and test each other's power. I HAVE A LEVEL OF POWER GIVEN TO ME BY THE USE OF MY BRAIN. AND YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE POWER GIVEN TO YOU BY YOUR god. So let us meet in a specific place to test the power we have. Thanks.

You know One thing.. I can do greater things which i can boast of through GOD almighty. Just spare us all these lies from the pit of hell. You keep telling us that dogbino riverad wants us to use our brain grin..i no fit laugh..all my pple here don laugh u tire.

''eartum'' and Jehova are brothers? I spit on him mtsww..don't divert it. When moses was sent by GOD to deliver the israelites from bondage in the hands of the egyptians, he gave him power
to prove to the pharaoh and his cohorts that GOD is real. And the story goes and goes and the likes of Elijah, Jeremiah and co.

But what did ur domino river or ''eartum'' give to you?. That's why he's scared of GOD's people. D so called ''eartum'' will tremble in the presence of Jehova and his people, that shows what a coward he is mtsw angry.

He waited for you to stop believing in GOD because u were frustrated things werent working well for you(you derailed) . With that you opened doors for him(eartum) to come into ur life grin..i laugh..hahahaha.

Let him the ''eartum'' show himself to me, if i dnt send him back to hades for eternity..He's powerless and deceptive....

And meeting me also will change your life forever, cuz i wnt let you go thesame way. You will see the hand of GOD and testify of his Goodness and loving kindness. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

[quote author= jacksonville]You know One thing.. I can do greater things which i can boast of through GOD almighty.
YOU KNOW ONE THING... I CAN DO GREATER THINGS WHICH I BOAST OF THROUGH THE BRAIN GIVING TO ME BY GOD ALMIGHTY. hahahahahaha laughing grin cheesy

Jacksonville: And meeting me also will change your life forever, cuz i wnt let you go thesame way. You will see the hand of GOD and testify of his Goodness and loving kindness. Amen!
Where and where should we meet to showcase the glory of the ones we serve(your own god(Satan) and THE ALMIGHTY GOD whom I BELIEVE in)?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

You know One thing.. I can do greater things which i can boast of through GOD almighty. Just spare us all these lies from the pit of hell. You keep telling us that dogbino riverad wants us to use our brain grin..i no fit laugh..all my pple here don laugh u tire.

''eartum'' and Jehova are brothers? I spit on him mtsww..don't divert it. When moses was sent by GOD to deliver the israelites from bondage in the hands of the egyptians, he gave him power
to prove to the pharaoh and his cohorts that GOD is real. And the story goes and goes and the likes of Elijah, Jeremiah and co.

But what did ur domino river or ''eartum'' give to you?. That's why he's scared of GOD's people. D so called ''eartum'' will tremble in the presence of Jehova and his people, that shows what a coward he is mtsw angry.

He waited for you to stop believing in GOD because u were frustrated things werent working well for you(you derailed) . With that you opened doors for him(eartum) to come into ur life grin..i laugh..hahahaha.

Let him the ''eartum'' show himself to me, if i dnt send him back to hades for eternity..He's powerless and deceptive....

And meeting me also will change your life forever, cuz i wnt let you go thesame way. You will see the hand of GOD and testify of his Goodness and loving kindness. Amen!

Ignore that Nairaland comedian! I have told him to show me even a toy brain achieved scientific project of his as proof that his god is the god of science...HE CANNOT

I told him that if his god is indeed the god of science then he otemanuduno should be the custodian of all the knowledge scientists seek to fix some of their scientific headaches like the cure for AIDS and CANCER and other things and that he should give me the cure for AIDS or CANCER.....HE CANNOT

Yet he claims reverad is almighty. So almighty that he is scared of ordinary man and keeps pointing at scientists as the ones with solutions when he claims to be the god of science and can easily break protocol.

The guy is a monumental fraud and his god and otem are both Nafdac certified scientific racketeers.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

Ignore that Nairaland comedian! I have told him to show me even a toy brain achieved scientific project of his as proof that his god is the god of science...HE CANNOT

I told him that if his god is indeed the god of science then he otemanuduno should be the custodian of all the knowledge scientists seek to fix some of their scientific headaches like the cure for AIDS and CANCER and other things and that he should give me the cure for AIDS or CANCER.....HE CANNOT

Yet he claims reverad is almighty. So almighty that he is scared of ordinary man and keeps pointing at scientists as the ones with solutions when he claims to be the god of science and can easily break protocol.

The guy is a monumental fraud and his god and otem are both Nafdac certified scientific racketeers.
Entitled to ur own grin pini wink n

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Entitled to ur own grin pini wink n

Yep and apparently my opinion is same with 99% of the people
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

Yep and apparently my opinion is same with 99% of the people

Yep, and that makes your opinion right and mine wrong. 4evergod has won. I surrender cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2016
youngestland:

okay
I have other places in the bible, can we continue?
Sure!!
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

My brother, you've said it all.
What baffles me is that he claims to be an ''otem'' (revealer of truth) for ''eartum'' . But why didnt his god give him the knowledge and power to start helping humanity grin grin... I expected more from him than all his epistles..toomuch talk grin...

He should use his brain and start flying, or curing deadly diseases and also start creating advanced scientific tech that an ordinary man would not be able to invent probably 1500 years to come ..

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=otemanuduno post=48414419][/quote]

Hahaha, otem. The day come in contact with me or any other man of God, that day you'll cease to hear from ''eartum''.. That day, not even ''eartum'' can save you, cuz GOD will cast him and his agents into hades.

I have prophesied, you will see the hand of GOD...You will be saved, Otem.

I'm in Ph, where are you?

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

My brother, you've said it all.
What baffles me is that he claims to be an ''otem'' (revealer of truth) for ''eartum'' . But why didnt his god give him the knowledge and power to start helping humanity grin grin... I expected more from him than all his epistles..toomuch talk grin...

He should use his brain and start flying, or curing deadly diseases and also start creating advanced scientific tech that an ordinary man would not be able to invent probably 1500 years to come ..

Dont mind the Charlatan. He will just be shouting BRAIN BRAIN everywhere without realizing that we have been using our brains long before his doctufos began. Maybe the car or cab he uses when commuting was not an invention from someones brain or even the shaving stick he is using. The guy is definitely not well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hahaha, otem. The day come in contact with me or any other man of God, that day you'll cease to hear from ''eartum''.. That day, not even ''eartum'' can save you, cuz GOD will cast him and his agents into hades.

I have prophesied, you will see the hand of GOD...You will be saved, Otem.

I'm in Ph, where are you?

Oh Gush! I am currently in Lagos. Can't you take the pain to come to LAGOS, at least to save a soul? However, THUS HAVE I ALSO PROPHESIED, "I SHALL REMAIN SAVED AS I AM AND NO PASTOR OR PROPHETS OF yahweh(Satan) can take me back to the time of my ignorance in christianity).

Let's see whose prophecy would work out eventually. If I ever come back online to share the testimony of my reverting to Christianity, then your prophecy is fulfilled while mine failed, but if this prophecy you said is declared in the DOCTUFOS at its completion and I don't return to say that the DOCTUFOS is false, then MY PROPHECY IS FULFILLED.

LET'S WATCH AND SEE cool
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville: My brother, you've said it all.
You are sounding like the atheists now whenever they ask your god 'WHY'? grin I LOVE YOUR 'WHY' BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE THOSE YOU OPPOSE(the atheists). Okay lemme also ask you one WHY? Why does your god make hell fire for his followers? cheesy

jacksonville: He should use his brain and start flying, or curing deadly diseases and also start creating advanced scientific tech that an ordinary man would not be able to invent probably 1500 years to come ..
As yahweh did to his worshippers abi?

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Oh Gush! I am currently in Lagos. Can't you take the pain to come to LAGOS, at least to save a soul? However, THUS HAVE I ALSO PROPHESIED, "I SHALL REMAIN SAVED AS I AM AND NO PASTOR OR PROPHETS OF yahweh(Satan) can take me back to the time of my ignorance in christianity).

Let's see whose prophecy would work out eventually. If I ever come back online to share the testimony of my reverting to Christianity, then your prophecy is fulfilled while mine failed, but if this prophecy you said is declared in the DOCTUFOS at its completion and I don't return to say that the DOCTUFOS is false, then MY PROPHECY IS FULFILLED.

LET'S WATCH AND SEE cool

Haha ok bros.. I'll be in lagos by nextmonth or so.. My base is around ikeja. Let's see how strong your ''eartum''(satanic demon) is. cool
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

Haha ok bros.. I'll be in lagos by nextmonth or so.. My base is around ikeja. Let's see how strong your ''eartum''(satanic demon) is. cool
Are u saying that u will be ready to showcase the power of yahweh(satan) your god to me? No p, we shall meet on the IKEJA ALONG pedestrian bridge where you will demonstrate your healing power(a lame guy is always sweeping the top of the Ikeja along bridge. You will heal him in Jesus(Faulkin's) name. Then I will come with the invention I am working upon by the use of my brain.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Are u saying that u will be ready to showcase the power of yahweh(satan) your god to me? No p, we shall meet on the IKEJA ALONG pedestrian bridge where you will demonstrate your healing power(a lame guy is always sweeping the top of the Ikeja along bridge. You will heal him in Jesus(Faulkin's) name. Then I will come with the invention I am working upon by the use of my brain.

You seem to know every lame guy on every bridge in Lagos yet you have not helped any? Are you the president of the lame bridge sweepers association? He never said anything about a lame guy. His focus is on you.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Are u saying that u will be ready to showcase the power of yahweh (satan) your god to me? No p, we shall meet on the IKEJA ALONG pedestrian bridge where you will demonstrate your healing power(a lame guy is always sweeping the top of the Ikeja along bridge. You will heal him in Jesus (Faulkin's) name. Then I will come with the invention I am working upon by the use of my brain.

You are to name my GOD what you like, because that's the least you can do. You have no power or authority from above because all power belongs to GOD almighty... And by his grace , the lame will walk , the dumb will speak and the deaf will hear.

He's an awesome GOD..
Don't forget to tell your ear- tum about me. I bet he will shiver at the mention of my name and warn you of me...It's a normal trait in every cowardly being.

But tell him to fret not, i come in the name of Jehova... I come to cast him to hades, where he belongs and for you to see the light.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

You seem to know every lame guy on every bridge in Lagos yet you have not helped any? Are you the president of the lame bridge sweepers association? He never said anything about a lame guy. His focus is on you.

Right from time till now, the only help I have been rendering to them is GIVING THEM ALMS. I know most of them by name because I am very close to them, even while I was still religious. I have taken lame people to Oyakhilome's church before, but they were sidelined while healing continued for the ones I didn't know. I have taken lame people to different churches for healing while I was a christian(according to what the handbills of those churches instructed) but none of them have ever received healing.

Until Eartum came and told me that THERE IS NO HEALING POWER WITH ANY PASTOR. THAT THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO STAGEMANAGE THINGS. Then he told me that NO LAME PERSON CAN BE HEALED BY MIRACLE BUT ONLY BY NATURE.

My friendship with the disabled over time, taking them to churches and prayer houses for healing made me know many of them. And the only help I have rendered to them successful so far is GIVING OF ALMS. The other help of taking them to churches for healing turned out to be a waste if effort. I remembered one Kumuyi crusade at Agege where I took the lame on the Ikeja bridge to. Rain beat the hell out of us while going there and we called it SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS AND SIGNS OF MIRACLES. Mey I hear say the guy got healing.

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

Right from time till now, the only help I have been rendering to them is GIVING THEM ALMS. I know most of them by name because I am very close to them, even while I was still religious. I have taken lame people to Oyakhilome's church before, but they were sidelined while healing continued for the ones I didn't know. I have taken lame people to different churches for healing while I was a christian(according to what the handbills of those churches instructed) but none of them have ever received healing.

Until Eartum came and told me that THERE IS NO HEALING POWER WITH ANY PASTOR. THAT THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO STAGEMANAGE THINGS. Then he told me that NO LAME PERSON CAN BE HEALED BY MIRACLE BUT ONLY BY NATURE.

My friendship with the disabled over time, taking them to churches and prayer houses for healing made me know many of them. And the only help I have rendered to them successful so far is GIVING OF ALMS. The other help of taking them to churches for healing turned out to be a waste if effort. I remembered one Kumuyi crusade at Agege where I took the lame on the Ikeja bridge to. Rain beat the hell out of us while going there and we called it SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS AND SIGNS OF MIRACLES. Mey I hear say the guy got healing. * undecided

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

My friendship with the disabled over time, taking them to churches and prayer houses for healing made me know many of them. And the only help I have rendered to them successful so far is GIVING OF ALMS. The other help of taking them to churches for healing turned out to be a waste if effort. I remembered one Kumuyi crusade at Agege where I took the lame on the Ikeja bridge to. Rain beat the hell out of us while going there and we called it SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS AND SIGNS OF MIRACLES. Mey I hear say the guy got healing.

[b]CHINEDU CHINEDU CHINEDU, So i was right when i said you had something to do with them. Not bad though but if you really had interest in them and eartum has interest in you could eartum not open your brain and show you how to scientifically help them sharp sharp?

Everybody gives beggers or the lame Alms or render some kind of help including taking them for prayer programs so do not assume that you alone do it because knowing you, you have a way of using words to paint a glorious image of yourself which is something i clearly see through.

This is my focus, you know them by name (I already knew this and mentioned it before even without you saying it and i was attacked for that statement. Thank God you are confessing it now) Yet knowing them by name and being Eartums special prophet cannot make eartum meet the needs of those who are so special to you since you give them alms and know them by name and have taken them to church programs and even been drenched in the rain. So are they not a classic opportunity for eartum to show his scientific might by using you to bring them healing and relief since you claimed none of them were healed in any of the progams you took them to?

I can smell your lies 100 miles away CHINEDU aka Otem which is why i speak these words. Nobody would have a friend he loves so much and when given the opportunity and power to help them would not jump at that opportunity except that person with the power who in this case is you is a very wicked person who was just originally pretending to be good.

If You have a friend you love so much and suddenly one day your father becomes the President of Nigeria would you not directly ask your father to please help your friend with maybe a job or medical care if they are sick? Anyone with such a power who does not use it to better the lives of those he claims he loves is simply wicked because there is no other word for it.

You are deliberately painting elaborate verbal lies to discredit the church and God with every opportunity you are given but when you are given a grand and awesome opportunity to physically show you are better or your god is better you dodge it and quickly hide under these 2 words, SCIENTIST AND BRAIN.

Why are you deceiving yourself? Why are you playing yourself for a fool? Why are you a big time hypocrite? [/b]

CC goddys and Muafrika2 you need to read this thread

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

[b]So i was right when i said you had something to do with them. Not bad though but if you really had interest in them and eartum has interest in you could eartum not open your brain and show you how to scientifically help them sharp sharp?

Everybody gives beggers or the lame Alms or render some kind of help including taking them for prayer programs so do not assume that you alone do it because knowing you, you have a way of using words to paint a glorious image of yourself which is something i clearly see through.

This is my focus, you know them by name (I already knew this and mentioned it before even without you saying it and i was attacked for that statement. Thank God you are confessing it now) Yet knowing them by name and being Eartums special prophet cannot make eartum meet the needs of those who are so special to you since you give them alms and know them by name and have taken them to church programs and even been drenched in the rain. So are they not a classic opportunity for eartum to show his scientific might by using you to bring them healing and relief since you claimed none of them were healed in any of the progams you took them to?

I can smell your lies 100 miles away Otem which is why i speak these words. Nobody would have a friend he loves so much and when given the opportunity and power to help them would not jump at that opportunity except that person with the power who in this case is you is a very wicked person who was just originally pretending to be good.

If You have a friend you love so much and suddenly one day your father becomes the President of Nigeria would you not directly ask your father to please help your friend with maybe a job or medical care if they are sick? Anyone with such a power who does not use it to better the lives of those he claims he loves is simply wicked because there is no other word for it.

You are deliberately painting elaborate verbal lies to discredit the church and God with every opportunity you are given but when you are given a grand and awesome opportunity to physically show you are better or your god is better you dodge it and quickly hide under these 2 words, SCIENTIST AND BRAIN.

Why are you deceiving yourself? Why are you playing yourself for a fool? Why are you a big time hypocrite? [/b]

I AM OTEM, I HIDE NO TRUTH.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

So says CHINEDU the lying one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

CHINEDU the deceiver. So you bedwetted till you were 29? Chai! No wonder your brain is scrambled. Your entire life has been a mess! So for 29yrs you were actively bedwetting. smh grin cc kingebukanaija, kingebukasblog you need to see this.

winner01, felixomor, naijadeyhia, tempem, analice107, strawman you guys need to see this.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by realmindz: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:
This man that claimed to be an ''otem'' this year , meanwhile he was otem since 2013 grin. He also said from his ''Doctufos'', that ''Jasheb'' is an otem grin sh*t according to ''waldis'' .. Just because your so called ''eartum'' Showed himself to you, you believed every lie he told you grin..

*spits on your doctofus* The devil is a liar... I just began to reason of recent that the so called ''doctufos'' was masterminded by these so called ''aliens'' termed as extra-terrestials.

They have deceived the american govt. Now they wanna use otemanuduno grin to lure africa..

Otem the anuduo grin ..may God have mercy.
If American govern had been deceived to be this great, may nigeria be deceived

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

CHINEDU the deceiver. So you bedwetted till you were 29? Chai! No wonder your brain is scrambled. Your entire life has been a mess! So for 29yrs you were actively bedwetting. smh grin cc kingebukanaija, kingebukasblog you need to see this.

winner01, felixomor, naijadeyhia, tempem, analice107, strawman you guys need to see this.
Mine stopped at 30, not 29. And I shared the testimony on my DOCTUFOS THREAD back then when some people asked me for the reason why I believed in EARTUM. Then I said HE CURED ME OF ALL THE AILMENTS yahweh couldn't cure for 29 years. He cured me at 30years. Praise Eartum.

Haven't you wondered why I said that I have the solution for that past problem I had? I have even suggested it to two nairalanders and it worked for them. I DON'T HIDE MY THINGS. I SAY THEM AS THEY ARE. Seelurd(Seelud) and others can TESTIFY TO THAT TESTIMONY I SHARED ON MY DOCTUFOS THREAD. AND I SHALL INCLUDE IN THE DOCTUFOS.

Anything more you have to say? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Mine stopped at 30, not 29. And I shared the testimony on my DOCTUFOS THREAD back then when some people asked me for the reason why I believed in EARTUM. Then I said HE CURED ME OF ALL THE AILMENTS yahweh couldn't cure for 29 years. He cured me at 30years. Praise Eartum.

Haven't you wondered why I said that I have the solution for that past problem I had? I have even suggested it to two nairalanders and it worked for them. I DON'T HIDE MY THINGS. I SAY THEM AS THEY ARE.

So you admit that your life was messed up hence the purpose of your doctufos. Also i have info that clearly shows that you deliberately want to annoy Christians by writing false stories and creating multiple monikers that you use even on your 20,000 naira tithe thread and you ask the questions with one moniker and answer with another moniker.

Plus did you ever wonder how i found out your name is CHINEDU?

CHINEDU the deceiver. I know you o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

So you admit that your life was messed up hence the purpose of your doctufos. Also i have info that clearly shows that you deliberately want to annoy Christians by writing false stories and creating multiple monikers that you use even on your 20,000 naira tithe thread and you ask the questions with one moniker and answer with another moniker.

Plus did you ever wonder how i found out your name is CHINEDU?

CHINEDU the deceiver. I know you o

I know where you get your idea from? You got it from one of my follower, ebiagtales, who started his own version of the bible sometimes ago and called it 'King Chinedu's Version. cheesy
The guy just shared my post now. I doubt if you didn't get the bed-wetting story from another fan of mine which I suggested the masturbation Idea to, for curing of the bed-wetting problem he had. The guy dumped Christianity immediately my suggestion worked for him. grin

People I have been paying my tithe and offering money all the while, so you expect that we wouldn't be mailing each other to discuss things? Infact about 100 mails are in my inbox now and I am looking for how to help them all.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Haven't you wondered why I said that I have the solution for that past problem I had? I have even suggested it to two nairalanders and it worked for them. I DON'T HIDE MY THINGS. I SAY THEM AS THEY ARE. Seelurd(Seelud) and others can TESTIFY TO THAT TESTIMONY I SHARED ON MY DOCTUFOS THREAD. AND I SHALL INCLUDE IN THE DOCTUFOS.

Anything more you have to say? wink
Hahahahahahahaha. So, you been dey piss for bed till you reach 30 years? I no talk am? Guy piss out him brain. I knew it. I knew from the start that something was wrong with you. Ahh, epele oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye / Should I Give My First Salary As Firstfruits Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.