Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (15334 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Neutrals, has this guy in ANY WAY denied those things I accused him of? He's only cryptically confirming them to be true

What he's saying is that he's free to lie on this forum, lie anyhow since its virtual and its not real, he's free to be dishonest, cheat and do anything here so long it is not in real life

This guy has confirmed he did those things, I'm therefore done with that end

You make me laugh. Indeed u do. Hasty assumptions everywhere and everytime.

Are u quite finished now? If you are then go back to promise10 and your thread and finish ur debate and stop running, plus liase with dalaman to ensure he keeps his end of the deal plus liase with otem since you came off as his supporter to finally paste my phone number on his screengrab afterall I have answered his questions.

I always say you like putting yourself where u are not needed but you always keep proving me right.

Talk with sense some times and I will begin seeing you as sensible but right now you are so far from that.

I am done!
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
4everGod:

You make me laugh. Indeed u do. Hasty assumptions everywhere and everytime.

Are u quite finished now? If you are then go back to promise10 and your thread and finish ur debate and stop running, plus liase with dalaman to ensure he keeps his end of the deal plus liase with otem since you came off as his supporter to finally paste my phone number on his screengrab afterall I have answered his questions.

I always say you like putting yourself where u are not needed but you always keep proving me right.

Talk with sense some times and I will begin seeing you as sensible but right now you are so far from that.

I am done!

Let me reiterate this again

hopefulLandlord:

Neutrals, has this guy in ANY WAY denied those things I accused him of? He's only cryptically confirming them to be true
What he's saying is that he's free to lie on this forum, lie anyhow since its virtual and its not real, he's free to be dishonest, cheat and do anything here so long it is not in real life
This guy has confirmed he did those things, I'm therefore done with that end

Your dishonesty is begging several questions I wouldn't ask right now
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Simply because your focus has always been on me you would easily look away from someone elses error and want to claim I am in error.

If I liked my own post how does that effect you? Plus I only did it because Otem did same and was trying to play a psychological game so I showed him that 2 can play.

Maybe u didnt know I was also studying him when logged on with geoworldedu and ediagtales and about 4 other monikers just to like his own poste and create the illusion of having supporters to u guys. My action was purely psychological but apparently I did not need to as 7 othet people also liked the same post so were those people also me?

Like I keep advising you, never speak for someone u have never met and do not know. What goes on in my head is something u will never know.

Cheers.

Otemanuduno your supporters need your presence to finally prove to them that I am wrong and you are right.

Where is the proof of my call to you?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
4evergod, finally you're being honest, I like that

But do "not be evenly yoked"

Is that not what the bible said?

What you're really doing is confirming the saying I keep telling you

'He who fights with monsters should take care, lest he becomes a monster'

Tbh, you're one of the most mature nairalanders, had it not being for my strict anonymity, I would've loved to meet you

He did something wrong to have advantage over you (albeit psychological one) "monster"

You then did the same thing and even did a bigger one in order to have an even bigger advantage over him "monster"

Hence you've duplicated a monster inadvertently

What you're simply doing is that childish thing we say when we were kids

"You do me, I do you, god no go vex"

A Christian doesn't live by such rules of "an eye for an eye"

All you need do is expose him like I just did you or "ignore" and keep going with the discussions

After all, he said he'll gibe your details to efcc and they'll put you in prison, whatever likes are there don't really matter, his posts may have 10000000 likes, so long you're still a free man and can still visit Nairaland, its obvious no efcc put you in prison

Likewise, no matter the millions of likes your posts get, if you end up in prison, it wouldn't matter

"Support" here therefore has NO bearing in the discussion between you too

Time is the judge between the both of you not likes

And pls, don't do what Jesus won't do

I'm therefore totally done with you on this thread; I'll only talk to others

See you in another thread bro
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

See you all Satan worshippers, you want to turn the table round? Why hasn't your Eartum fished out 4everGod as a criminal? Why hasn't your god done that yet? Is your god dead? You worship Satan yet won't shut up about it.
undecided
My Eartum?
Please do yourself a favour, take fufu tonight and refresh your brain with palm wine.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
4evergod, finally you're being honest, I like that

But do "not be evenly yoked"
Is that not what the bible said?

What you're really doing is confirming the saying I keep telling you

'He who fights with monsters should take care, lest he becomes a monster'

Tbh, you're one of the most mature nairalanders, had it not being for my strict anonymity, I would've loved to meet you

He did something wrong to have advantage over you (albeit psychological one) "monster"

You then did the same thing and even did a bigger one in order to have an even bigger advantage over him "monster"

Hence you've duplicated a monster inadvertently

What you're simply doing is that childish thing we say when we were kids

"You do me, I do you, god no go vex"

A Christian doesn't live by such rules of "an eye for an eye"

All you need do is expose him like I just did you or "ignore" and keep going with the discussions

After all, he said he'll gibe your details to efcc and they'll put you in prison, whatever likes are there don't really matter, his posts may have 10000000 likes, so long you're still a free man and can still visit Nairaland, its obvious no efcc put you in prison

Likewise, no matter the millions of likes your posts get, if you end up in prison, it wouldn't matter

"Support" here therefore has NO bearing in the discussion between you too

Time is the judge between the both of you not likes

And pls, don't do what Jesus won't do

I'm therefore totally done with you on this thread; I'll only talk to others

See you in another thread bro

Smh! This guy and his hastly assumptions!

Did u per chance see the first time I mentioned on this same thread that I am sorry if any of my comments or actions hurt his feelings but that I needed to do them and that I could easily take down all my posts if he asked me to. I really meant it.

But he instead thinking I was being soft went on the attack again which made me up the tempo.

Note: the post in questiin which I liked had already been liked before I made that comment because I felt I had bashed him enough.

Stoo being hasty. My relationship with Jesus is absolutely fine because I am led by His spirit.

I think you need to go back to where I wanted to stop with the bashing before he made me deliberately up the tempo.

Stop being hasty.

Note: refer to page 5 of this thread to see what I just pointed out to u.

My agenda toward otem never made me break my relationship with God as it was not coming from a place of bitterness but had to be perceived to be so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
01Mysticdon:
undecided
My Eartum?
Please do yourself a favour, take fufu tonight and refresh your brain with palm wine.
Thank me later.
LOlzzz. Kids running wild
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Like I said, its not that wrong having monickers, its just wrong denying having monickers

Also his always denying till I tell him I'll expose him is really dishonest

Which begs several questions I don't want to ask
Again, I reiterated, open a thread and expose him, this fight here is not yours.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
4kings:

durrhh!!!
From ur logic, its an insult, because its not true.
So stop telling lies. undecided
I called you an Hypocrite. Yes you are. If you weren't and I said you were, it would've been an insult, but since you are, it's not.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

LOlzzz. Kids running wild
you come be papa running wild tongue
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You really have a serious case of bad energy

Weew! Blackmail? Lmao, I'm simply exposing dishonesty

It seems you're in support of people logging in with different accounts to like their thread when they're having a duel with someone else

Birds of a feather
So your constipation is that he logs in with different Monikers and likes his threads? I thought you were going to say, he logs in with other Monikers to cause trouble. It's him liking his threads that's bringing up this bad blood against him? You are a terrible person.
You close eyes to main issues and project trivial and magnify them. What is evil about liking threads or not liking them? I can't even remember liking anyone's comment and don't remember checking if anyone likes mine. It's nothing to me.
What's the big deal? You've been shouting dishonesty since. You can't seem to see anything wrong from what Otem has done.
Guy, pls shift.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Oh my gosh! Are you this dumb? Why are you asking me when You can always find your answers [url=google.com] here? [/url]
The answer is not gar fetched. One club, one master
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Oh my gosh! Are you this dumb? Why are you asking me when You can always find your answers [url=google.com] here? [/url]
The answer is not far fetched. One club, one master
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
sugni:
Abegie!! displaying your foolery.. you reek of serious BAD ENERGY
Yes yes. Now crawl back into your slimy hole. Up here humans talk not snails.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
01Mysticdon:
you come be papa running wild tongue
Move along kiddo

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

Move along kiddo

grin grin analice107 only u na one man mopol o. Chai!
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

Move along kiddo
Sir abeg no vex for my first comment.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
4everGod:

grin grin analice107 only u na one man mopol o. Chai!
abeg make una relax, we are all brothers, biko.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by sugni: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

Yes yes. Now crawl back into your slimy hole. Up here humans talk not snails.
F00lish human with a life totally immersed in stupidity...FVCK OFF MY MENTION B.I.E.T.C.H!

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
01Mysticdon:

abeg make una relax, we are all brothers, biko.
Hahahahahahahaha. Na one woman Mopol my brother. These people think that because we are Christians and christ say, turn the other cheek, they have all the leverage to taunt and insult us at will. Let this sound as a note of warning to the likes of Otem in this forum.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. Na one woman Mopol my brother. These people think that because we are Christians and christ say, turn the other cheek, they have all the leverage to taunt and insult us at will. Let this sound as a note of warning to the likes of Otem in this forum.
Noted!
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Otemanuduno, you and Eartum had a thousand and one opportunities to deal with me but both of you couldn't.

You see I sometimes work in dangerous waters due to the nature of my job and so I need to go on boat over choppy waters in order to commute.

Like today I have been out and in and attached are some of the pics along with one of my three specially assigned military guards.

Eartum had the chance to capsize the boat and kill me or even disable me but could he? No!

Afterall if he cannot reach me directly he could have reached me via something he has control over such as the speed boat which is a scientific machine.

The guy no get liver grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

I called you an Hypocrite. Yes you are. If you weren't and I said you were, it would've been an insult, but since you are, it's not.
Ok, Mr Righteous
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Rilwayne001: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
[.

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Daily question to 4evergod
15/08/2016
1. Did you call my 09091221112 phone number which you said was not mine or not?
2. Did we speak?
3. What did we say?

grin grin grin

Waiting 4 a long sermon instead of answering the question. cheesy
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
Daily question to 4evergod
15/08/2016
1. Did you call my 09091221112 phone number which you said was not mine or not?
2. Did we speak?
3. What did we say?

grin grin grin

Waiting 4 a long sermon instead of answering the question. cheesy

Abeg swerve! Your nake/dness has been put on display for all of nairaland to see and point at. The stupidity of your questions have also been observed even by your loyalists but note what i wrote on page 10 is all i have to say to you. Let that message above in bold letters sink in and settle down in you because i meant every single word.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Since 4evergod refused to open up, I WILL DO.
4kings
4evergod denied that my number was 09091221112
He said he has my number(but till now he refused to declare it)
4evergod called my number 09091221112 and we spoke(content of what he spoke and his apologetic advances won't be disclosed by me because I swore not to). If you here the guy's voice so shaky on phone eeh... he couldn't wait to end the call when we were done cheesy

BUT HERE IS 4evergod, silent about the fact that WHEN HE CALLED ALL THE OTHER NUMBERS OBTAINED FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S ACCOUNT AS MINE, THEY WERE NOT MINE.

Now kindly ask him, CAN YOU DISPLAY THE NUMBERS YOU CLAIMED ARE FOR OTEM? AT LEAST SOMEHOW WE COULD EVEN OBTAIN THE IMAGE OF OTEM IF THE NUMBER HAS BEEN ONCE REGISTERED ONLINE. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
@4kings i no tell you to wait for his answer? There you have it!

He has lied till he has run out of lies. Otemanuduno i have told you to observe my warning on page 10. thats the last i have to say to you.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Pig, always seeking my attention. Now that you've gotten it, would you now go and breastfeed your piglet undecided
Cc: Lalasticlala. This guy here has broken role number 2. Get him banned.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Rilwayne001: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
analice107:

Cc: Lalastic.lala. This guy here has broken role number 2. Get him banned.

After going about calling other members stu.pid and so on.

Get him banned! Your head like " get him banned".
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

After going about calling other members stu.pid and so on.
Get him banned! Your head like " get him banned".
Post who I called stupid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes / "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.