Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (15289 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

CHINEDU the deceiver. So you bedwetted till you were 29? Chai! No wonder your brain is scrambled. Your entire life has been a mess! So for 29yrs you were actively bedwetting. smh grin cc kingebukanaija, kingebukasblog you need to see this.

winner01, felixomor, naijadeyhia, tempem, analice107, strawman you guys need to see this.
Is his name Chinedu?

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

I know where you get your idea from? You got it from one of my follower, ebiagtales, who started his own version of the bible sometimes ago and called it 'King Chinedu's Version. cheesy
The guy just shared my post now. I doubt if you didn't get the bed-wetting story from another fan of mine which I suggested the masturbation Idea to, for curing of the bed-wetting problem he had. The guy dumped Christianity immediately my suggestion worked for him. grin

See oga Chinedu the Job procurement agent lying here. Chinedu the guy with etisalat airtel and glo lines lying here. Chinedu the guy who parades Lagos scouting for Jobs for people lying here. The intelligent know what i am saying and they know you are a lying liar.

Which ebiagtales shared your post? You shared your own post using your ebiagtales moniker and you are here talking trash and lying.

LMAO you are so unintelligent. I know you and i have even more dirt on you. Otem aka Chinedu the deceiver.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
See where you got the idea of calling me Chinedu from: www.nairaland.com/3136197/holy-bible-king-chinedu-version#46113746
I don't know why the guy didn't continue his funny stuff sef. He began it when I told him that Moses of our own time is the reincarnate of Yahweh. cheesy
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
analice107:

Is his name Chinedu?

HIS NAME IS CHINEDU 100% CONFIRMED!

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

See oga Chinedu the Job procurement agent lying here. Chinedu the guy with etisalat airtel and glo lines lying here. Chinedu the guy who parades Lagos scouting for Jobs for people lying here. The intelligent know what i am saying and they know you are a lying liar.

Which ebiagtales shared your post? You shared your own post using your ebiagtales moniker and you are here talking trash and lying.

LMAO you are so unintelligent. I know you and i have even more dirt on you. Otem aka Chinedu the deceiver.

Keep deceiving yourself okay?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

I know where you get your idea from? You got it from one of my follower, ebiagtales, who started his own version of the bible sometimes ago and called it 'King Chinedu's Version. cheesy
The guy just shared my post now. I doubt if you didn't get the bed-wetting story from another fan of mine which I suggested the masturbation Idea to, for curing of the bed-wetting problem he had. The guy dumped Christianity immediately my suggestion worked for him. grin

People I have been paying my tithe and offering money all the while, so you expect that we wouldn't be mailing each other to discuss things? Infact about 100 mails are in my inbox now and I am looking for how to help them all.

CHINEDU THE LYING PROPHET grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. So, you been dey piss for bed till you reach 30 years? I no talk am? Guy piss out him brain. I knew it. I knew from the start that something was wrong with you. Ahh, epele oo.

thats is eh. The guy evacuated his brain via that orifice for 30 solid years. Chai now wonder he is messed up in the head. Anybody who would be bedwetting for 30 yrs has psychological problems.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by tempem: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

[b]CHINEDU CHINEDU CHINEDU, So i was right when i said you had something to do with them. Not bad though but if you really had interest in them and eartum has interest in you could eartum not open your brain and show you how to scientifically help them sharp sharp?

Everybody gives beggers or the lame Alms or render some kind of help including taking them for prayer programs so do not assume that you alone do it because knowing you, you have a way of using words to paint a glorious image of yourself which is something i clearly see through.

This is my focus, you know them by name (I already knew this and mentioned it before even without you saying it and i was attacked for that statement. Thank God you are confessing it now) Yet knowing them by name and being Eartums special prophet cannot make eartum meet the needs of those who are so special to you since you give them alms and know them by name and have taken them to church programs and even been drenched in the rain. So are they not a classic opportunity for eartum to show his scientific might by using you to bring them healing and relief since you claimed none of them were healed in any of the progams you took them to?

I can smell your lies 100 miles away CHINEDU aka Otem which is why i speak these words. Nobody would have a friend he loves so much and when given the opportunity and power to help them would not jump at that opportunity except that person with the power who in this case is you is a very wicked person who was just originally pretending to be good.

If You have a friend you love so much and suddenly one day your father becomes the President of Nigeria would you not directly ask your father to please help your friend with maybe a job or medical care if they are sick? Anyone with such a power who does not use it to better the lives of those he claims he loves is simply wicked because there is no other word for it.

You are deliberately painting elaborate verbal lies to discredit the church and God with every opportunity you are given but when you are given a grand and awesome opportunity to physically show you are better or your god is better you dodge it and quickly hide under these 2 words, SCIENTIST AND BRAIN.

Why are you deceiving yourself? Why are you playing yourself for a fool? Why are you a big time hypocrite? [/b]
That's what they get.

Sometimes, like you always say..

Just sit back.. Get yourself a soft drink and lots of pop corn..

Then, watch them as a movie...

They'll soon come to know the real truth!!

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Right from time till now, the only help I have been rendering to them is GIVING THEM ALMS. I know most of them by name because I am very close to them, even while I was still religious. I have taken lame people to Oyakhilome's church before, but they were sidelined while healing continued for the ones I didn't know. I have taken lame people to different churches for healing while I was a christian(according to what the handbills of those churches instructed) but none of them have ever received healing.

Until Eartum came and told me that THERE IS NO HEALING POWER WITH ANY PASTOR. THAT THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO STAGEMANAGE THINGS. Then he told me that NO LAME PERSON CAN BE HEALED BY MIRACLE BUT ONLY BY NATURE.

My friendship with the disabled over time, taking them to churches and prayer houses for healing made me know many of them. And the only help I have rendered to them successful so far is GIVING OF ALMS. The other help of taking them to churches for healing turned out to be a waste if effort. I remembered one Kumuyi crusade at Agege where I took the lame on the Ikeja bridge to. Rain beat the hell out of us while going there and we called it SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS AND SIGNS OF MIRACLES. Mey I hear say the guy got healing. * undecided
You were taking them to "churches and Prayer houses". Such a good and knowledgeable christian u were. A christian who patronized "prayer houses" will show up to say God doesn't answer prayers. No, He will answer you, why not? Is he not your servant, doing according to your will?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Keep deceiving yourself okay?

Suddenly you have lost your voice. I thought you always had a very smart comeback but now you no longer do because the truth is slapping you mercilessly.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
tempem:

That's what they get.

Sometimes, like you always say..

Just sit back.. Get yourself a soft drink and lots of pop corn..

Then, watch them as a movie...

They'll soon come to know the real truth!!

Of course! Lies have a way of telling the truth by itself eventually. All you need is patience!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
analice107:

You were taking them to "churches and Prayer houses". Such a good and knowledgeable christian u were. A christian who patronized "prayer houses" will show up to say God doesn't answer prayers. No, He will answer you, why not? Is he not your servant, doing according to your will?

The guy knows how to fabricate tales and lies in form of literature. Be they poems or literary work but he now chose to use it to mock God because he has this habit of always trying to infuriate Christians. Its a mental problem he has.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

Suddenly you have lost your voice. I thought you always had a very smart comeback but now you no longer do because the truth is slapping you mercilessly.

I am typing a long epistle that is why. I want to sit back while I wait for Seelurd and others who have once seen my testimony to come and speak for me. Even Ebiagtales the supposed CHINEDU should come and say his own part of the story. So... I'm waiting... cheesy

BTW, those who knows me very well knows that I am not an igbo guy. So, how come the name Chinedu? I am more of a yoruba to the core and I can speak conc. yoruba. So how am I an igbo guy?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

People I have been paying my tithe and offering money all the while, so you expect that we wouldn't be mailing each other to discuss things? Infact about 100 mails are in my inbox now and I am looking for how to help them all.
Confused guy. Does your aliens demand Tithes and offerings from you? You want to transfer Yahweh doctrines to demons?

You hardly talk like someone who can earn 200k to pay Tithe of 20k. You sound like a teenager.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

I am typing a long epistle that is why. I want to sit back while I wait for Seelurd and others who have once seen my testimony to come and speak for me. Even Ebiagtales the supposed CHINEDU should come and say his own part of the story. So... I'm waiting... cheesy

See person! You are waiting for who? Your other moniker? Your moniker ebiagtales that came on a short while ago as you signed on with it simply to click like and share on your own post just so you would create the illussion that many people like your comments more than my own especially since you saw my comment had 5 likes and 4 shares already then unlike now that is has 7 likes and 7 shares.

I have always known you were an attention seeker and an attention who.re so save your lame excuses. I get your info for my hand.

Supporters club indeed!

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

BTW, those who knows me very well knows that I am not an igbo guy. So, how come the name Chinedu? I am more of a yoruba to the core and I can speak conc. yoruba. So how am I an igbo guy?

CHINEDU THE DECEIVER. Suddenly you no longer sound composed..how come? Your intelligence is fading. The truth dey slap you anyhow.

At the mention of the name of 4everGod Otem will run kabakabakaba

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
analice107:

Is his name Chinedu?

Chinedu my foot. See how people turned me to an igbo guy JUST LIKE THAT? ebiagtales come and talk o. Your fellow igbo Samuel Ekwueme is calling me an igbo guy cheesy
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

CHINEDU THE DECEIVER. Suddenly you no longer sound composed..how come? Your intelligence is fading. The truth dey slap you anyhow.

At the mention of the name of 4everGod Otem will run kabakabakaba

I am busy typing the next chapter of the DOCTUFOS when your mention came up. That's why. With time, those who saw my testimony on my DOCTUFOS THREAD will speak for me. However, I will leave you with what Seelurd said when he heard my testimony then. I am coming.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

The guy knows how to fabricate tales and lies in form of literature. Be they poems or literary work but he now chose to use it to mock God because he has this habit of always trying to infuriate Christians. Its a mental problem he has.
I spotted the Bipolar disorder syndrome a long time ago, that's why I don't pay him much attention.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
This thread was meant for me and otemanuduno alone, you guys are derailing it.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

thats is eh. The guy evacuated his brain via that orifice for 30 solid years. Chai now wonder he is messed up in the head. Anybody who would be bedwetting for 30 yrs has psychological problems.
Am telling you the truth. Pissed the whole of his brains out.
He is denying that he is not Chinwdu
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

I am busy typing the next chapter of the DOCTUFOS when your mention came up. That's why. With time, those who saw my testimony on my DOCTUFOS THREAD will speak for me. However, I will leave you with what Seelurd said when he heard my testimony then. I am coming.

Which doctufos? CHINEDU THE LIAR AND DECEIVER. Has the cat got your tongue now?

The lying clown of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
lordnicklaus:
This thread was meant for me and otemanuduno alone, you guys are derailing it.

I sincerely apologize bro but i want to believe this thread was for such a purpose as this. So this deceiver would be exposed for what he truly is. Pls pardon me and the rest of us but i just needed to speak up before i burst with pent up information i had within me.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Go and check my past posts and you will see that I HAVE ONCE BEEN AN ANTI-IGBO MILITANT. HOW CAN A CHINEDU LIKE ME DOUBLE UP TO BE A VERY CRITICAL ANTI-IGBO AND ANTI-JONATHAN FAN DURING THE ELECTION PERIOD? LAFFING IN CHINESE cheesy

waiting for those who have seen my testimonies on my doctufos thread to come and tell you that I HAVEN'T HIDDEN IT FOR THEM.

chinedu is ebiagtales and he should be here to tell you with his own mouth.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

Which doctufos? CHINEDU THE LIAR AND DECEIVER. Has the cat got your tongue now?

The lying clown of Nairaland
Didn't they day, these UFOs are highly intelligent beings with supernatural powers? Why haven't Chinedu been given this Powers for him to heal all the sick and lame people in the street of Lagos, with that he won't waste time being on NL every second. Becos the number of clients he would have won't allow him time to always be here yammering trash.

By the way, does he work for NL to earn the money he claims to be paying tithe to his fellow clowns? Who could employ a guy like this biko?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
analice107:

I spotted the Bipolar disorder syndrome a long time ago, that's why I don't pay him much attention.

I spotted it too but had to deliberately engage him constantly so i could study him, his language and expressions. When i was done profiling him the rest was easy. The guy lies like its going out of fashion and there was even a time on Nairaland he wanted to change his moniker to ANTICHRIST666 just for the purpose of mocking and getting Christians angry. He is a charlatan
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

I sincerely apologize bro but i want to believe this thread was for such a purpose as this. So this deceiver would be exposed for what he truly is. Pls pardon me and the rest of us but i just needed to speak up before i burst with pent up information i had within me.

What is the actual exposure now? Is it that I was once a bedwetter until Eartum taught me how to cure it or that I am Chinedu(Ebiagtales)whom I taught a method to also stop bed-wetting and it worked for him? Which of the two things are you saying here? You are very much confused Samuel and I laff in Chinese cheesy
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Go and check my past posts and you will see that I HAVE ONCE BEEN AN ANTI-IGBO MILITANT. HOW CAN A CHINEDU LIKE ME DOUBLE UP TO BE A VERY CRITICAL ANTI-IGBO AND ANTI-JONATHAN FAN DURING THE ELECTION PERIOD? LAFFING IN CHINESE cheesy

waiting for those who have seen my testimonies on my doctufos thread to come and tell you that I HAVEN'T HIDDEN IT FOR THEM.

chinedu is ebiagtales and he should be here to tell you with his own mouth.

See your lame excuse. I was also anti Jonathan and anti biafra and anti igbo and I am IGBO so why is my name not Adamu or Kayode? CHINEDU THE DECEIVER
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

I spotted it too but had to deliberately engage him constantly so i could study him, his language and expressions. When i was done profiling him the rest was easy. The guy lies like its going out of fashion and there was even a time on Nairaland he wanted to change his moniker to ANTICHRIST666 just for the purpose of mocking and getting Christians angry. He is a charlatan
Chalatans have been known to be smart and clever. This one is an exception.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
analice107:

Didn't they day, these UFOs are highly intelligent beings with supernatural powers? Why haven't Chinedu been given this Powers for him to heal all the sick and lame people in the street of Lagos, with that he won't waste time being on NL every second. Becos the number of clients he would have won't allow him time to always be here yammering trash.

By the way, does he work for NL to earn the money he claims to be paying tithe to his fellow clowns? Who could employ a guy like this biko?

Dont mind the charlatan. He is like the proverbial monkey that shows its skills only because the trees are close together. Spread them far apart and he would be caught. He is not intelligent at all. Imagine a 30yr old bedwetter coming to tell Nairalanders how to live.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by ebiagtales: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

See your lame excuse. I was also anti Jonathan and anti biafra and anti igbo and I am IGBO so why is my name not Adamu or Kayode? CHINEDU THE DECEIVER

I am Chinedu and I am the writer of the KING CHINEDU VERSION of the Christian bible. I am writing it for fun. So fvcck off! This man Otem taught me a method to stop my 29year bed-wetting. I was happy when it worked and I opened thread on nairaland to paste it twice. see one of the thread here: www.nairaland.com/3154354/thank-otem-showing-me-truth
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
let me show you your trick now now. Analice107 watch the method he is about to emply to claim that ebiagtales is a different person. I will also do what he is doing as proof that he is one and the same. Carefully observe the time stamps on each response and when each moniker responds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Know If You Have Been Called By God / Another Gospel Singer Uncovered As An Illuminati Member / Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.