Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) (90535 Views)

Is There Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Again? / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Trump Blasts Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari ‘an Insensible President’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by oodua1stson: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
It shall never be well with everybody driving hatred towards this man.

Trump did not say anything related to what is up there about Nigeria.

I know it was made up by bloody Islamists to drive up hate agenda against him and it won't work.

obama, clinton and the rest of the animals lying against this man will become victims of the Islamic terrorists they are protecting

Vastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Crieff(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
The staple of whatsapp broadcast in the coming days ...
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by aresssa: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
TEYA:
What is wrong with Nigerian youths? I am so in shock that almost none of the guys that commented on the first page read through the post, yet we call ourselves leaders of tomorrow. Wow! Tomorrow is in trouble, it seems.

Abeg na Igbos and they are not leaders of tomorrow, they are leaders of Igbos tomorrow..

They did not read this rubbish hence missing the joke even after highlighting the joke for them to see. When you hate your own country so much, any rubbish and idiotic nonsense said about your country makes sense to you..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Excuzeme: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
ReddLabel:
Trump is insanely real!!!

God spare my life, Just imagine how it will be, having a "Certified" Mad Man with his fingers on the Nuclear button?

l want to see a "Mad Man in America's white house! grin grin grin

Vote Donald 'Duck' Trump for President.
undecided
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by babdap: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Trump foolishness is Legendary. Aunty Kemi Oluloyo come and see your partner in foolishness.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by vic4slim: 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Last line:
What if I tell you the above is an imagined
outburst from Trump? It, actually, is.

based on d last line of dis post it is clear dat d writer only imagined what Trump would say and not Trump's actually words.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by emekajerry: 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
;Dhahaaha dis dude is right damn hilarious n mean.....CNN CLITON NEWS NETWORK DAT gat me cracking ;Dhahaaha dis dude is right damn hilarious n mean.....CNN CLITON NEWS NETWORK DAT gat me cracking
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by shugaboy6102(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
If actually anyone took his time to read that to the end you will end up realising that all this was fake.not real @ all.the problem with Nairalanders is that they are quick to comment b4 even reading the post.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by richard16(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Going tru ur comments am amazed by wat most of u re vomiting here.... Daz why Nigeria wil never move forward irrespective of our failed leaders,the lead re still backward fellas..... A man is speaking the truth abot ur country,wit Gud reasons....i challenge any of u here to tell me a single lie in wat he said, listen 2 CNN every Gud dey relate it to clinton,all dey report is Negative abot trump....the media is bias shame to CNN
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by ALADE19(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
An Epistle to Trump.
Dear friend,
Trump, you may be called a liar but a good realist. But thinking like a Nigerian will not secure you the seat in the white house. So Trump, the beats of your wailing criticism can only be remembered years after your opponent ascend the throne. Again, Trash or Trump is your name, using Nigeria as a case study towards your political cinematography will not lead you to the right path but brings about your down fall. And remember as a student of Nigeria school of thought(s), you can never graduate but see yourself in the well. Your case is like a fish inside a well. You cannot see beyond the well. Can't you just get out of the well of Nigeria and see beyond oceans and seas. Nigeria is my country. Though our politicians are not pious but there are no God fearing politicians everywhere ( in the whole world). What you all seek is power. My dear Trump, stop politically harassing my precious country. We may have bad time today but surely tomorrow is in our hands.
You yourself should seat and read this speech of yours as quoted:
" They also said people fight at my campaigns; why can’t they just wake up and read me well. I said I use the Nigerian template. And, there has been no major casualty with me. My people only punch the faces of trouble makers. My haters should go to Nigeria. They shoot guns there — worse than Orlando. They also say I get back at people, that I do not turn the other cheek. Is politics some sort of soul-winning
evangelism? I don’t want to lose my hearing. I may be a good student of Nigerian politics, but I am not a Nigerian who does not care if he goes deaf. If there is anything I cherish, it is my ears. Super functioning just like my mouth. That was why I properly heard and gave it back to those Muslims- Khans or what is their name? Imagine, that man abused me on Hillary’s
stage and I abused him back on my own stage and the unfair press said I was wrong. How unfair! If it were in Nigeria, someone would be nursing some real, raw wounds now."
From your speech I deduce you are a great ambassador of war and terrorism. If that is what you stand for I would rather advise you to step down. I wouldn't love to see on TV, American fighting one another. Oh my good realist,you sound like a devil's advocate not even a leader. A leader don't destroy but create a lasting solution for peace to reign, like you claim to have good mouth and super ear; but your nose can't smell problem for you. USA is bigger than you. A racism fundamentalist, oh I hail thee. The 21st century Adolph Hitler. I know your plan third world war. Remember the kingdom of God is at hand. Spread love not hate. Must you spoil my country.
This is just a warning that the country (Nigeria) is already going through a lot. Please leave her. The wound which she is suffering from is still fresh. As a patriotic Nigeria I support my country. I am an Ambassador of peace. Trump, where do you fall?
I love the federal republic of Nigeria. I love The United States of America. God bless Nigeria. God bless America my dream country.Till I come over there.
Yours sincerely,
Olagoke Babatunde Alade.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by aresssa: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
richard16:
Going tru ur comments am amazed by wat most of u re vomiting here.... Daz why Nigeria wil never move forward irrespective of our failed leaders,the lead re still backward fellas..... A man is speaking the truth abot ur country,wit Gud reasons....i challenge any of u here to tell me a single lie in wat he said, listen 2 CNN every Gud dey relate it to clinton,all dey report is Negative abot trump....the media is bias shame to CNN

You are the problem simply because that clown did not utter that rubbish, it was all made up and you need to stop blaming other people and blam yourself for not reading and comprehending what you are talking about.

The disclaimer is there for you to read and understand, but because you don't know how to read and comprehend, you missed it and start convulsing erratically about other people.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Zakamori: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
So most people didn't read the last line... The world is full of fools
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by hardextheprince(m): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hear a stupid word from that stinking idiot called Donal trump.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by DabuIIIT: 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
KnowAll:
he is talikng of obanikoro
una see typical nigerian!? Smh
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by prof2015(m): 12:02am On Aug 17, 2016
The day Trump stops talking he would die
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by lordkhalifa(m): 12:07am On Aug 17, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

God don't answer evil prayer same way God didn't answer your evil GEJ till 2019 rubbish... grin

Trump is already losingwoefully... grin

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Zombie alert grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by emekajerry: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2016
chaii op don deceive us oo...nice one sha I like d creativeness
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by BobUg28(m): 12:08am On Aug 17, 2016
Op, only a dunce would believe this crap you just spewed..it's true that Trump is one hell of a radical protagonist the history of USA has ever known but it hasn't gotten to the extent of coughing out all manner of gibberish using Nigeria as an example.

The reason whyy I don't believe this thread is that trump and every inhabitant member of the US have one set of peculiar intonation which was obviously missing from the premises you just posted above. It would have been nice if you can channel the energy you used to coined up this little trash to sth positive.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by millionaireman: 12:08am On Aug 17, 2016
Who created the political structure that makes loading money to bribe to win elections in Nigeria? The same northern Nigeria military class who still rules Nigeria today - indirectly or through proxy.

Nigerians are mostly barely-educated to see the flaws in their country's rigged political structure.

When Igbo suggested that the political structure be redrawn in a democratic atmosphere, the Raji Fasholas of Lagos state said no, there was no need for restructuring the polity. Life goes on.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2016
Checked86:
Trump to me is too sincere for political leader. This man is what Americans need. Who are the people that hate Trump? Muslims, blacks and Africans. Trumps joor.
you forgot to add illegal immigrants especially of the South American kind...
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by CrocodileTears: 12:10am On Aug 17, 2016
What Trump said is true if you disagree honestly point out the part that is not true and we take it up from there.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 17, 2016
18SNVL:

You must be blind yourself. When the white man was making fire what were your and our ancestors doing. Get the hell out of here with that nonsense talk, typing with original technology that not one black person contributed too. Compare the shortfalls of every african nation to that of the whites and you will see ours is grossly exaggerated in every sense. Why is that?it is because we are black. South africa is lucky because it has whites. Truth hurts.

tell him bro,...the only thing that the white
didn't contribute to his existence is only
the air he breaths in

black men would still be riding on horses
and going unclad if not for the whites
he is a beneficial of western Education to
be able to know his left and right

South Africa's economy is controlled by
whites even though black man is the
president order wise it would also be in a
mercy state

Example is Zimbabwe that confiscated
farm lands and there companies and
restributed to black people and now
everything has folded up
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Michel2013: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2016
Trump mus have a direct media link to Igbos cos na only ipob losers and blog site dey carry this idiotic, fake and fabu nonsense grin

You losers hate your country so much that you make up rubbish everyday to prove it... losers ;[/color][/color]

why have u not joined the nija army in zambesi forest to fight bokoharam? Idiot. patriotic zoombie
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by aresssa: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Zombie alert grin

lol @ ipob zombie calling other people zombie...wonders shall never end. grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by UPDISTIC7: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2016
I agree with you. The Trumps have been long time friends with the Clintons. Seems all this controversies of his is to help Hillary win indirectly. No serious person running for President of any nation will go so low in acting the way trump has been going. Seriously its not a matter of being a Truth teller as some tell him. The guy is either a political entertainer or a confused man who does not know how to win an election. Meanwhile his poll numbers are falling drastically, and he is busy accusing everyone: Obama, Hillary, US Press, Nigeria, Mexico, Muslims, His own party. Wondering the next set of people he will attack for been the cause of his declining. The guy i must confess is hilarious to watch as a celebrity and not as a world leader.

AnonyNymous:

Lol, Trump is doing this sh*t on purpose, he's a reality TV star, he's a good actor. . . he and Hilary have been friends for a long time, they're even distantly somewhat related. Hilary is the 'chosen' one by the billionaires that run America from behind the scenes, and Trump is just a ploy to erase any for of opposition. . . with the way he's been acting recently its like he's trying to lose. Lol. But the dumb hillbilly republican sheeple are following him around
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:17am On Aug 17, 2016
pilotab55:
Naija which way. Una see una life, common trump don finish una. The small respect our last election show to the world has been given to the dog by buhari lead INEC of inconclusive election. But the guy said the truth. Anybody that got piss off with what this dude said dn't wish nigeria well. May dey rig away his/her destiny away.
Lmao My Brother, I Don weak
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Gerrout!
Who used underaged kids with PVCs to rig the elections? Fr Mbaka?
pls can you post the link or pictures if actually mr Mbaka is guilty as you claimed bcs I've seen the ones in the north
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 17, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I see the truth in what he said, although I don't like his loud-mouth. Nigeria is too corrupt

so what is the way forward
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Yalakalibari007:
Well its a good thing we are known for some thing.

Are you scared obama may hire Nigerians to rig the election? Well we shall gladly accept the offer dweeb.

U no wan let us rest abi?? Trump!
Lmao! Nope, you can't rest
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:22am On Aug 17, 2016
Young03:
I had to take time and read all he wrote, sincerely speaking the man has just said the truth.. all his points r real with facts.

Trump is a Nigerian version of fayose n kayode

Trump for US president.

if u doubt what he said because u hate him,plz take time to read his epistle.

You took time to read all that was written, and still you did not get that the writeup was imaginary. Dumbhead.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Khameal007(m): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
Chai!.....Xee ax dix man dy paint ux black!!!!.....Bt we knw he z lying xHa!!

of course we aint white ... grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by possibilties(m): 12:27am On Aug 17, 2016
Trump the dumb!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.