Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

iPhone 6S: Honest Review - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 6S: Honest Review (70052 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / Honest Review On Bluboo X550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2016
Even the current Android Nougat cannot stand iOS 8. After watching an exclusive presentation on the upcoming iOS 10 in WWDC 2016 earlier this year I just have to give it to Apple. They are the king of innovations. Samsung too are forward thinkers but as sad as it may sound Android are drawing them backwards. iOS 10 is a software that will act as a robot! Apple are so far gone and they give their customers value for their money. I have tasted Android and I have tasted iOS and now I have seen the light. My iPad has never heated up in one day in the past one year but my S4 heats up continually when data is on and my friend's S6 edge gets so embarrassingly hot most times especially when on charge. People should stop undermining iOS devices all in the name of sentiment or hate games. Apple means quality and that's it.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2016
greenhulk:

Yea... that's all u can say right. I'm talking from experience and I didn't even need to post online results to prove this, but if u still doubt then use google come back and tell us which phone's screen perform better under direct sunlight.. This hatered for iphone will get u no where, try losen up a bit.

Did u tell ur ifriends to losen up a bit regarding their hatred for Android?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 7:09am On Aug 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
Lol you guys should understand this ollah2 is a fanboy, now i will tackle your points one by one and make you see reasons, we aren't fighting..

1.) on the issue of hardware, ram mostly..

I own a pavilion dv6 as my own personal pc, My laptop spec are:
Core i7 5th gen 3.3ghz, 8GB ram, multi gpu: intel hd graphics card 5500 and nvidia geforce 940m...

While i also own another laptop a dell e latitude, it has 12gb ram, core i7 proccesor and an nvidia tegra gpu.. Trust me the pavilion is way faster than the Dell, despite the dell having more ram , the pavilion plays the gta 5 game with an fps of 30 to 60... While the dell does this with an fps of 13 to 26 , lags the game sometime... Despite it having a much more higher ram, why? Because this ram hardware crap doesn't matter.. It is just a big for nothing pc that i use mainly for work to me.. The pavilion despite having a lower ram is _stupidly fast, and blazes like cray, i prefer it really much more to my ps4 for gaming because its allow me update my pes on a weekly basis easily.. So my point here is, the iphone has 2gb of ram, while the s7 has 4gb or so, yet the 6s embarrases the s7 speed wise and _stupidly responsive.. Why really won't i go for the 6s? Why really then do i meed this 4gb ram nonsense? If the iphone uses 4gb and it makes it way faster, i will leave the 2gb ram iphone and opt for the 4gb ram own .. If you loved ram so much, why not go buy a ram chip itself and eat it.. Your phone has the highest ram, but my phone embarrasses your phone with its ram, when it comes to the need for ram, then really you should be ashamed rather boastful grin..

Well iphone cant do much so it easy to run fast on dated hardware. Modern phones run at 1440 x 2550 resolution verse iPhones 1336 x 750.
These features and hardware on Android devices doesn't come free. Always display requires cpu power and memory, Quad HD as well, edge
software, s-pen software, fast chargers, wireless charging software, heart rate monitors, VR support, fingerprint software, iris software
and a whole host of setting and customization features. How much faster will note 7 run if it was a limited as iPhone? How much slower would iPhone run If it had note 7 hardware? Think the iPhone will run at the same speed it had all these? of course no

2.) screen, dude your phone has a very good amoled screen right? If my iphone and your s7 is actually put side by side, does the display smoke mine or just looks slight crispier? If this is really where your phone wins mine, then congratulations.. grin

if its indeed slightly, Apple wont be switching to Amoled display next year and sammy contols 95% of Amoleds. The display of Sammy smokes iphone displays but ur god greenhulk won't tell you this while he enjoys it more with VR. Good luck VRing with your 720 and 1080p screens

3.) lags and bugs, dude why actually are you fooling yourself with this childish thoughts? For now im the whole wide word, the iphone actually has the best fastest and little or no bug any smartphone has to offer in the whole .. It is faster than the best android currently in existence, in this earth, earth2, earth3, krypton, multiverse, any where right now in existence, the iphone 6s of last yesr is faster and has less bug to the best iphone of 2016/2017 in existence.. A simple Google search of which is the fastest phone in 2016 presently will pop you up with your answer, and how the 6s embarrasses the s7..

All phone lags and stutters once in a while and OS got bugs too. I defines the definition of fanboyism to your other iFans and you possess just the same thing. You talk about iPhone like it was made my aliens from pluto and flew to earth with UFOs. Ur god greenhulk knows IOS 7 till date has been more buggy then Androids. I know how fast he is to upload pictures and screenshots to prove his points but I won't go down that lane to prove mine. Did you ask yourself why the current version of iOS is at 9.3.4 when it debuted with 9.0 while Android still sits on 6.0.1?

4.) pricing, and sells,

iphone users aren't buying iphone phones really for the phone, they are buying it for ios.. The iphone had one of the best sells in the world.. Half of the world use this phone, people in maximum quantity, camp out a day or two or three to get the latest iphone before it is released, if you are just too good, your fans and customers will be loyal to you.. The iphone 7 isn't taking a different part, people already have cash set out to get this baby whenever it is out and sells will overwhelm the world..

If I tag you a fanboy, you will reject your name. Apple just celebrated one billion phones sold yet you claim it's used by half of the world. And you want me to take your word serious? Aren't you writing with delusions? Bookmark this page today. IPhone 7 or 6SE that it might be later dubbed will sell way less than 6s. S7 series are still selling like pancakes but no Android/Sammy fan would be shouting about that. At the moment, it putting the iphone sales in its homeland you shame and Note 7 will do same.

5.) final verdict,

You are arguing as a fan base who have neither of both phones at hand but just a fanboy, greenhulk is a user of s6 and iphone 5s, i use the 6s and a htcone m8, bossmd uses the current best ipad and has used an android.. So we are not android haters, but users who after using both worlds, give our opinions, not out of what we read online nor what we imagine, but actually what we have actually experienced.. Please argue with facts and not after reading specs on paper , you base your analysis on imaginations..

I used to be a fan of Apple when they were innovating. I was their fan when they thought outta the box and I bought an iPhone 4s but dumped it for a Galaxy and never look back since then. Ur friend uses an S4 with an old software yet he is comparing it with the most recently released iPad he uses.

Thank you, am I proud of my phone, YES, am i happy with it? YES.. am I bragging?? HELL YEAH, because ios comes with it for free.. grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2016
Bossmd:
Even the current Android Nougat cannot stand iOS 8. After watching an exclusive presentation on the upcoming iOS 10 in WWDC 2016 earlier this year I just have to give it to Apple. They are the king of innovations. Samsung too are forward thinkers but as sad as it may sound Android are drawing them backwards. iOS 10 is a software that will act as a robot! Apple are so far gone and they give their customers value for their money. I have tasted Android and I have tasted iOS and now I have seen the light. My iPad has never heated up in one day in the past one year but my S4 heats up continually when data is on and my friend's S6 edge gets so embarrassingly hot most times especially when on charge. People should stop undermining iOS devices all in the name of sentiment or hate games. Apple means quality and that's it.

iOS 8 should be compared to touchwiz on Jellybean. 80% features on iOS8 was avaliable on touchwiz Jellybean and 60% was available on Jellybean. Your words shouldn't be taken seriously. I use an S6 edge and it doesn't heat up. I use a bb charger presently and it still doesn't heat up. Ur S4 heats up then it justifies all Samsung phones. Bravo!
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2016
ollah2:
sadly you ended up answering nothing, you say the note 7 powers more, reason to why it lags or is slower than my device, and i tell you that more it powers is utter _bullshit, baseless a not needed feature, their for no reason.. The 6s got the fastest os in this lifetime, 3D touch, ultra fast finger print sensor, faster than any in existence again, haptic feedbacks, split view and even after jailbreak and i get everything the android has and more, it is still super faster than the newly released note 7, your note 7 should be embarrassed.. Lol it already is all over the web.. What slows samsung down isn't its features but the OS android, get that stuck in your head..

Lol, about VR, and screen? In direct sunlight the 6s is way much more superb than the note 7, not to deny, the samsung got the better display which should be so of a newer device, it doesn't in anyway smoke the 6s, it is a tad bit better, not smokes.. Smoking a screen display is when you lay a tecno m3 and a samsung s4 screen side by side.. A tad bit better is when you lay the s6 and s7 together.. VR is a great technology but until Samsung moves from android, or Apple releases its VR i am splendidly comfy without it... Would even get it soon enough for my gaming when next i make an order, I don't need a Samsung before i enjoy a VR dude..

Lags, the ios 7 smokes even the android nougat yet to be released speed wise, you know why? Optimization, iphone have always been with the flat ui animation since ios 7 and 6, and combined with the optimization it was _stupidly fast and splendid, android on the other hand finally tried to copy it, and overhauled their own os giving it a material ui animation and yet they haven't for once been faster and well optimized than any ios version since ios 6, .. Apple have not for years made any overhaul to their os upgrades and release, because they don't need to, they are already crazy fast and well well optimized and much more better than any overhaul Android os or any os would make for now...
The reason why android got stuck on 6.0.1 since? Because they suck when it comes to upgrades.. Lol, if android was bugless as you are saying, why then do custom rom users thrash bugs upon bugs with every custom rom release, even the stockroms app crashes two or 3 times in a day.. Any android user will agree to this.. Ios kept releasing updates after ios 9, because they simply can, they make a major security upgrade and then they release it, .. Like ios 9.3 came with nightshift mode, ios 9.3.4 came with thrashing of jailbreak, every ios upgrades comes for a reason either a security patch or an upgrade, it has nothing to do with bugs.. If these bugs you are talking about are spiritual only you know, you do not own an iphone and you are telling iphone users of bugs They do not know about, lol you must be spiritually strong...

Last, greenhulk replies you with proofs , screenshots, statistics of different users and alot of reviews, and you reply with your imaginations and say you do not need to post screenshots? So you want me/us to take just the word of a certain ollah we do not even know how techy he is, phone he uses, someone whose last encounter with an iphone was years ago with an iphone 4, over users all over the web who still even uses best of both worlds and make their verdicts known... Dude no make me laugh this fine morning.. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2016
ollah2:

Did you ask yourself why the current version of iOS is at 9.3.4 when it debuted with 9.0 while Android still sits on 6.0.1?

U been saying this and I've never really had time to reply. That ios is on 9.3.4 doesn't mean all at dates were to fix bugs. It is just a Damn nomenclature, Apple choose to add a number after each update. My galaxy s6 was updated to 6.0.1 back in April. Since then I've received 2 different updates for security and bugs but it is still on 6.0.1. Simply put... My phone is more up to date that someone that didn't get the last 2 updates from Samsung but we are both on 6.0.1 so no way to differentiate.

The first picture below is my s6 with June 1 2016 security patch while the second picture is another s6 with may 1 security patch. We are both on 6.0.1 but mine is more up to date.

So the numbering doesn't really matter... If we are to check how many updates Google and oem has released since marshmallow they should be on 6.0.5 by now.

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by solepager(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2016
This has been so so informative. Somehowpenis{i still smh over that moniker} lols...greenhulk..and everyone who enlightened us. Thank you. My personal opinion is this. Please i'm not going into the technicality of it battery life..ram etc. I'm talking as a layman.

If i can afford an iphone and i want the premium apps they can offer i should be also be ready to pay for it. Its a high end phone. I know there are free apps also.

But i'm made to understood the best apps are paid for(correct me if i'm wrong}

PERSONALLY i think most android users can relate with this because we get almost everything basically free{i'm not arguing which app store is better than the other} and customise to our taste even without rooting

Most times its about doing the basics and moving on not something hold us back.

I still find it hard "hauling" my laptop up and down cos i want to sync with my phone. In a typical clime like nigeria a guy can have two iphone but no laptop.

I still feel{my opinion} it should be able to stand alone on its own. Getting a mac or pc should be an option.

I now know apps can be shared through xender but playing and accessing it through xender? What's the movie/music app(s) for?

I know some restrictions can be lifted. Its their baby.They make the rules.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2016
ollah2:

iOS 8 should be compared to touchwiz on Jellybean. 80% features on iOS8 was avaliable on touchwiz Jellybean and 60% was available on Jellybean. Your words shouldn't be taken seriously. I use an S6 edge and it doesn't heat up. I use a bb charger presently and it still doesn't heat up. Ur S4 heats up then it justifies all Samsung phones. Bravo!

What do you mean by BB Charger?? cheesy

There is obviously no point going into any further arguments with you, you have openly demonstrated the limit of your intelligence cheesy

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2016
solepager:
This has been so so informative. Somehowpenis{i still smh over that moniker} lols...greenhulk..and everyone who enlightened us. Thank you. My personal opinion is this. Please i'm not going into the technicality of it battery life..ram etc. I'm talking as a layman.

If i can afford an iphone and i want the premium apps they can offer i should be also be ready to pay for it. Its a high end phone. I know there are free apps also.

But i'm made to understood the best apps are paid for(correct me if i'm wrong}

PERSONALLY i think most android users can relate with this because we get almost everything basically free{i'm not arguing which app store is better than the other} and customise to our taste even without rooting

Most times its about doing the basics and moving on not something hold us back.

I still find it hard "hauling" my laptop up and down cos i want to sync with my phone. In a typical clime like nigeria a guy can have two iphone but no laptop.

I still feel{my opinion} it should be able to stand alone on its own. Getting a mac or pc should be an option.

I now know apps can be shared through xender but playing and accessing it through xender? What's the movie/music app(s) for?

I know some restrictions can be lifted. Its their baby.They make the rules.
you spoke well mahn, please to change a certain thought of yours, iphone users do not need pc to sync file up and down, really the only thing i need my pc for is to upgrade my os, or copy in any full seasonal movie i would like to watch from my phone if I don't have data to download directly .. The only issue of syncing music is because of pirating music, and iTunes is the app that does it, it syncs your music to know how many musics bought or you have, but no one uses iTunes to copy musics expect the person is simply new to ios.. Itools, appcake and many more easily work for getting musics and you can easily download the music directly from the web..

Yes some apps are paid for on ios, but its the same thing with android and Apple apps being paid for on the playstore, like if you get an app, then get the pro version, it is paid, the only reason why its not that much known on android is that these apps can be uploaded to the web, cracked versions and can be downloaded on android without using the playstore, which requires risk, because some of this cracks, cause more harm than good,,,.. Same thing on ios, i can get paid app for free on other market stores , like tongbu, vshare, appcake, like imovie, it is paid for on AppStore, but i never bought it, i got it from appcake for free.. Up to 648mb file, it too comes with risks... So iphone isn't that dependable on pc as you think.. Android users too need pc to enjoy themselves, like copying files, movies to watch and songs , just normal reasons and this same normal reasons are also what iphone users use their pc for.. Bro, i am not guessing or making stuffs up, this exactly is my own iphone experience, i am an android user who switched to ios, if i had reason to be dissapointed or dissatisfied i would have gone back to android and bash apple here crazily , but the reverse is the case, i tried apple, and just got dissapointed with android because i just don't understand why they can't make things simple smart and super fast like the ios.. Trust me this is the only reason iphone users go for iphone, because of the ios feel...
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by solepager(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
you spoke well mahn, please to change a certain thought of yours, iphone users do not need pc to sync file up and down, really the only thing i need my pc for is to upgrade my os, or copy in any full seasonal movie i would like to watch from my phone if I don't have data to download directly .. The only issue of syncing music is because of pirating music, and iTunes is the app that does it, it syncs your music to know how many musics bought or you have, but no one uses iTunes to copy musics expect the person is simply new to ios.. Itools, appcake and many more easily work for getting musics and you can easily download the music directly from the web..

Yes some apps are paid for on ios, but its the same thing with android and Apple apps being paid for on the playstore, like if you get an app, then get the pro version, it is paid, the only reason why its not that much known on android is that these apps can be uploaded to the web, cracked versions and can be downloaded on android without using the playstore, which requires risk, because some of this cracks, cause more harm than good,,,.. Same thing on ios, i can get paid app for free on other market stores , like tongbu, vshare, appcake, like imovie, it is paid for on AppStore, but i never bought it, i got it from appcake for free.. Up to 648mb file, it too comes with risks... So iphone isn't that dependable on pc as you think.. Android users too need pc to enjoy themselves, like copying files, movies to watch and songs , just normal reasons and this same normal reasons are also what iphone users use their pc for.. Bro, i am not guessing or making stuffs up, this exactly is my own iphone experience, i am an android user who switched to ios, if i had reason to be dissapointed or dissatisfied i would have gone back to android and bash apple here crazily , but the reverse is the case, i tried apple, and just got dissapointed with android because i just don't understand why they can't make things simple smart and super fast like the ios.. Trust me this is the only reason iphone users go for iphone, because of the ios feel...
wow. There's a adage that says..if you need directions ask questions. I guess what most of us need is info esp in this clime. Reading that i can download my rock music directly online is music to my ears. But when you do that does it require jailbreak. If no...i'm leaning 70% towards IOS.

I have gone through app store before and their music/video collection is wow. Basically everything you need to tv shows. I just find it easier to download that same song or album with just few mb.

And the guy that sells cd next street. Its just for me to buy a cd..he extract and i copy the seasonal movie to my infinix phone. That's why i was thinking about restriction.

But that means i should get even a small laptop even if its just for upgrading or doing things myself..or any pc that has itunes..right?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
sadly you ended up answering nothing, you say the note 7 powers more, reason to why it lags or is slower than my device, and i tell you that more it powers is utter _bullshit, baseless a not needed feature, their for no reason.. The 6s got the fastest os in this lifetime, 3D touch, ultra fast finger print sensor, faster than any in existence again, haptic feedbacks, split view and even after jailbreak and i get everything the android has and more, it is still super faster than the newly released note 7, your note 7 should be embarrassed.. Lol it already is all over the web.. What slows samsung down isn't its features but the OS android, get that stuck in your head..

Lol, about VR, and screen? In direct sunlight the 6s is way much more superb than the note 7, not to deny, the samsung got the better display which should be so of a newer device, it doesn't in anyway smoke the 6s, it is a tad bit better, not smokes.. Smoking a screen display is when you lay a tecno m3 and a samsung s4 screen side by side.. A tad bit better is when you lay the s6 and s7 together.. VR is a great technology but until Samsung moves from android, or Apple releases its VR i am splendidly comfy without it... Would even get it soon enough for my gaming when next i make an order, I don't need a Samsung before i enjoy a VR dude..

Lags, the ios 7 smokes even the android nougat yet to be released speed wise, you know why? Optimization, iphone have always been with the flat ui animation since ios 7 and 6, and combined with the optimization it was _stupidly fast and splendid, android on the other hand finally tried to copy it, and overhauled their own os giving it a material ui animation and yet they haven't for once been faster and well optimized than any ios version since ios 6, .. Apple have not for years made any overhaul to their os upgrades and release, because they don't need to, they are already crazy fast and well well optimized and much more better than any overhaul Android os or any os would make for now...
The reason why android got stuck on 6.0.1 since? Because they suck when it comes to upgrades.. Lol, if android was bugless as you are saying, why then do custom rom users thrash bugs upon bugs with every custom rom release, even the stockroms app crashes two or 3 times in a day.. Any android user will agree to this.. Ios kept releasing updates after ios 9, because they simply can, they make a major security upgrade and then they release it, .. Like ios 9.3 came with nightshift mode, ios 9.3.4 came with thrashing of jailbreak, every ios upgrades comes for a reason either a security patch or an upgrade, it has nothing to do with bugs.. If these bugs you are talking about are spiritual only you know, you do not own an iphone and you are telling iphone users of bugs They do not know about, lol you must be spiritually strong...

Last, greenhulk replies you with proofs , screenshots, statistics of different users and alot of reviews, and you reply with your imaginations and say you do not need to post screenshots? So you want me/us to take just the word of a certain ollah we do not even know how techy he is, phone he uses, someone whose last encounter with an iphone was years ago with an iphone 4, over users all over the web who still even uses best of both worlds and make their verdicts known... Dude no make me laugh this fine morning.. Thank you.

You asked for it. There you go. Apple were only updating because of security and jailbreak. I'm sure ur fellow ifans would have laughed heavily while mocking you .

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Bossmd:

What do you mean by BB Charger?? cheesy

There is obviously no point going into any further arguments with you, you have openly demonstrated the limit of your intelligence cheesy

You have being proving your troll nature since yesterday and it's still in you. The only thing you could highlight in what I wrote was the bb charger I'm presently using. Lol, my man that has limitless level of intelligence, how does charging my phone with a bb charger correlate with intelligence? The hommie that liked your comment needs a brain replacement.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2016
somehowpenis:

You can even easily update your iOS without a PC. That's even what makes iOS far better than Android. Android users wait endlessly for their phone manufacturers to roll out an update before they can get it, but with iOS you get it immediately Apple rolls it out.

As for the iTools is it a mobile app available in AppStore or a PC Software?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
... So iphone isn't that dependable on pc as you think.. Android users too need pc to enjoy themselves, like copying files, movies to watch and songs , just normal reasons and this same normal reasons are also what iphone users use their pc for.. Bro, i am not guessing or making stuffs up, this exactly is my own iphone experience,

Why you dey lie like this? Ehnn, what do you stand to gain? Android users can and would enjoy themselves with or without pc to carry out virtually everything.
How can a man lie upto this extent just to prove a meaningless point.

I'm done with you man.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2016
ollah2:

You have being proving your troll nature since yesterday and it's still in you. The only thing you could highlight in what I wrote was the bb charger I'm presently using. Lol, my man that has limitless level of intelligence, how does charging my phone with a bb charger correlate with intelligence? The hommie that liked your comment needs a brain replacement.

You are digging yourself deeper cheesy

Speak in technical terms. What actually differentiates a Blackberry Adapter from a Samsung Adapter? They are both 5V adapters with outputs of 1-2A. So what point are you driving home exactly.

My brother when you come to a forum like this come with all your Arsenal.

You have just been bashed grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2016
greenhulk:

U been saying this and I've never really had time to reply. That ios is on 9.3.4 doesn't mean all at dates were to fix bugs. It is just a Damn nomenclature, Apple choose to add a number after each update. My galaxy s6 was updated to 6.0.1 back in April. Since then I've received 2 different updates for security and bugs but it is still on 6.0.1. Simply put... My phone is more up to date that someone that didn't get the last 2 updates from Samsung but we are both on 6.0.1 so no way to differentiate.

The first picture below is my s6 with June 1 2016 security patch while the second picture is another s6 with may 1 security patch. We are both on 6.0.1 but mine is more up to date.

So the numbering doesn't really matter... If we are to check how many updates Google and oem has released since marshmallow they should be on 6.0.5 by now.

Find your answers in the above screenshots. Number matters completely to Apple at least in the ios world. Every update were basically fixing bugs. And the most recent version is the most stable else they would have continued sending updates. Marshmallow at 6.0 was more stable that 9.0 till 9.2. Damn it!
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2016
Bossmd:

You are digging yourself deeper cheesy

Speak in technical terms. What actually differentiates a Blackberry Adapter from a Samsung Adapter? They are both 5V adapters with outputs of 1-2A. So what point are you driving home exactly.

My brother when you come to a forum like this come with all your Arsenal.

You have just been bashed grin

You are simply a zero brained hommie. They both same numbers but does it mean they function the same way? My Samsung charger is pretty too fast that my chic had to take it.

The dudes I see been bashed here are the iFans and they finding their ways out through all sorts of means which also includes lies, purposely ignoring some key lines
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2016
ollah2:

You are simply a zero brained hommie. They both same numbers but does it mean they function the same way? My Samsung charger is pretty too fast that my chic had to take it.

The dudes I see been bashed here are the iFans and they finding their ways out through all sorts of means which also includes lies, purposely ignoring some key lines

A zero brained cannot type na grin

Okay let me drill you a little.....What is Fast Charging Technology? Tell me what you know about AiQ. You better don't get at me.....I will finish you in one sweep! grin

You told us that you use a BB charger to charge your Samsung.....what message does that send to us. It's simply meaningless. Have you told us the characteristic of that particular charger? How are we to deduce anything from that statement. We know all phones are powered by Lithium ion Cells. I just advised you to speak a language we can understand thats all. We are not agberos here....the way greenhulk and "somehowP" speaks you will know they are quite experienced technically....To battle such people you need some level of technical prowess not this mediocrity you are displaying everywhere. All you do is just copy and paste like a Rank Xerox machine. My guy park well joor.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2016
ollah2:

Why you dey lie like this? Ehnn, what do you stand to gain? Android users can and would enjoy themselves with or without pc to carry out virtually everything.

I'm done with you man.

Calm ur nerves down, I've always emphasized that android is a more functional OS, it comes down to if u actually need those numerous functions available on android or the speed, organsation and optimization of IOS. You can download ur music without using a computer both on android and IOS. But for me I love syncing my music from my computer both on android and IOS.. why?

Because I love my music library to be orgainized.. I pay attention to the simplest of things like album art, song title, album title and I like my playlist organized. U can get this done on android without a PC but it is too cumbersone and time consuming. So what I do is download all my music on my computer, the n trabsfer to itunes where I edit the track details, album arts and then create playlists. I can then sync to my iphone or use synctunes to sync from itunes to my android. It is way easier than downloading directly from the phone and having the whole music library disorganized.

personally if I am to choose only one device between a laptop, an iphone and a high end android phone I would pick the android phone . But if I am to choose 2 devices then I would pick a laptop and an iphone.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2016
ollah2:

I'm done with you man.
ok. You can stay in your own house and claim what i say are lies, i have an android, i have an ios lying gets me nothing, i am telling you my own real life expirience.. Below is my m8 , and i am currently posting with the 6s.. So what really am i lying about??
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2016
Bossmd:

A zero brained cannot type na grin

Okay let me drill you a little.....What is Fast Charging Technology? Tell me what you know about AiQ. You better don't get at me.....I will finish you in one sweep! grin

You told us that you use a BB charger to charge your Samsung.....what message does that send to us. It's simply meaningless. Have you told us the characteristic of that particular charger? How are we to deduce anything from that statement. We know all phones are powered by Lithium ion Cells. I just advised you to speak a language we can understand thats all. We are not agberos here....the way greenhulk and "somehowP" speaks you will know they are quite experienced technically....To battle such people you need some level of technical prowess not this mediocrity you are displaying everywhere. All you do is just copy and paste like a Rank Xerox machine. My guy park well joor.

When your beloved Apple embraces fast charge technology then we can talk about it. I made mention of the bb charger to counter the hommie that staged his friend s6 edge overheats while charging. Only him knows what charger he is using. My version of s6 edge doesn't overheat regardless of the charger I use, the Sammy or BB
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
ok. You can stay in your own house and claim what i say are lies, i have an android, i have an ios lying gets me nothing, i am telling you my own real life expirience.. Below is my m8 , and i am currently posting with the 6s.. So what really am i lying about??

Where in my comment did I say you don't have an android phone? I simply busted your lie by highlighting it. Do you know the reason why the highlighted in the screenshot is that way? I know you do

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2016
SomehowP tell me more about the iTools. @Olla2 continue using your S6 edge. Nothing do you.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2016
Bossmd:

You can even easily update your iOS without a PC. That's even what makes iOS far better than Android. Android users wait endlessly for their phone manufacturers to roll out an update before they can get it, but with iOS you get it immediately Apple rolls it out.

As for the iTools is it a mobile app available in AppStore or a PC Software?
its a pc app bro, will make a screenshot below showing them exactly how i copy my stuffs easily from pc to ios ..

1.) i feel like watching a two and half men season episode and i want to use my phone.. First pic is me checking out the movie on pc ..

2.) second step I easily copy the movies into my itools under 2 secs.. 2nd pic,

3.) i plug my iphone into my pc and copy the movies to it without syncing or doing any of that crap, just plug and copy, 3rd pic

4.) i start watching the movie on my phone, on my video player.. 4th pic..

So i really don't get why they said i was lying, same applies for music which i would show in a jiffy...
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2016
ollah2:

Where in my comment did I say you don't have an android phone? I simply busted your lie by highlighting it. Do you know the reason why the highlighted in the screenshot is that way? I know you do
look carefully, am i the dude who typed the whatever you quoted and highlighted?? undecided
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2016
First pic, i want myself some good naija sheyman music or flavour music or infact a whole album.. Let me check if i have any on my pc..

2.) i find my songs and put it into the iTools in just roughly 4secs, and i plug in my phone.. 2nd pic

3.) i copy the musics to my iphone and under a minute all my songs are in my iphone, I didn't even open ITunes nor sync a single thing, i just dragged droped and copied.. 3rd pic

4.) i start blasting my music on my phone.. 4th pic....

So where exactly is the syncing whatever coming from?? I will do it again on another pc with the same phone and a totally different app, and won't need to sync a single crap..
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by ollah2: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
look carefully, am i the dude who typed the whatever you quoted and highlighted?? undecided

And who says you are the dude? I ss'd that message simply because your lie. Since you believe greenhulk more, the reason why he would choose an android phone is simply because he can use it with or without a pc. Btw, ain't you the dude that was hyping ios and lieing through your teeth and fingers but got busted with the screenshots and jejely ignored it?

What a man that you are!
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2016
ollah2:

And who says you are the dude? I ss'd that message simply because your lie. Since you believe greenhulk more, the reason why he would choose an android phone is simply because he can use it with or without a pc. Btw, ain't you the dude that was hyping ios and lieing through your teeth and fingers but got busted with the screenshots and jejely ignored it?

What a man that you are!

I am just an end cosumer like u and somehowpenis and bossmd. I wrote that based on personal preference. It is very obvious somehowpenis knows the in and out of ios than I do.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
First pic, i want myself some good naija sheyman music or flavour music or infact a whole album.. Let me check if i have any on my pc..

2.) i find my songs and put it into the iTools in just roughly 4secs, and i plug in my phone.. 2nd pic

3.) i copy the musics to my iphone and under a minute all my songs are in my iphone, I didn't even open ITunes nor sync a single thing, i just dragged droped and copied.. 3rd pic

4.) i start blasting my music on my phone.. 4th pic....

So where exactly is the syncing whatever coming from?? I will do it again on another pc with the same phone and a totally different app, and won't need to sync a single crap..

Nice... I've actually never tried this. Good to know there are more possibilities on ios without need for jalbreaking. I actually normally sync my music through itunes which works flawlessly..

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
ollah2:

What a man that you are!
what did you burst really? undecided you are confusing yourself , i have said it before , you are _masturbating over what your imaginations play out for you lmao..you are talking about the one screen shot you posted forgetting the tons of screenshot greenhulk posted and you are rubbing yourself already lol.. Dude fact is their will always be article favoring the iphone and also articles favoring android.. We are schooling you with facts from users of both worlds and you are schooling us with an s6 and imaginary thoughts (friends) lol.. I won't bother replying you again since you went to insults and rather facts.. Thanks .
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by mbourie(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
greenhulk:

Calm ur nerves down, I've always emphasized that android is a more functional OS, it comes down to if u actually need those numerous functions available on android or the speed, organsation and optimization of IOS. You can download ur music without using a computer both on android and IOS. But for me I love syncing my music from my computer both on android and IOS.. why?

Because I love my music library to be orgainized.. I pay attention to the simplest of things like album art, song title, album title and I like my playlist organized. U can get this done on android without a PC but it is too cumbersone and time consuming. So what I do is download all my music on my computer, the n trabsfer to itunes where I edit the track details, album arts and then create playlists. I can then sync to my iphone or use synctunes to sync from itunes to my android. It is way easier than downloading directly from the phone and having the whole music library disorganized.

personally if I am to choose only one device between a laptop, an iphone and a high end android phone I would pick the android phone . *But if I am to choose 2 devices then I would pick a laptop and an iphone.

I have been going through this thread nice arguments from great men...Even though i am the android-type but i love the way greenhulk construct his chose of words....your last paragraph shows you are a great and strong man....I doff my cap for you.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
greenhulk:

Nice... I've actually never tried this. Good to know there are more possibilities on ios without need for jalbreaking. I actually normally sync my music through itunes which works flawlessly..
you are welcome mahn.. From arguments we all learn ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications / Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.