Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something (15127 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Baby I Want To Ask U Something / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
some people have good words to say why some ,

will u thank him or curse him,

1 Like

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by izeek(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
yes, thanks for showing me the way to destruction. lol
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by yme1(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
what else am i suppose to say than thank him for making me a woman tongue
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by whitelexi(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
Look what u done started!
Take a look at me now!
Wait till i catch u, u will confess!!
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by izeek(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
all this for a disvirgenee!!!
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by amarula(f): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2009
cry cry cry cry u were my first romantic mistake sad sad sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by posakosa(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2009
If I find you, ill kill you!
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
Dear woman,you succeeded in seducing me & i fell, doing it with you was my 1st time, you should have known but you didn't, becos i  fcukd up, though you didn't tell me,your close frnd told me, E NO TRY was what you said to her, I regreted doing it with you becos i got no feelings for you and i didn't enjoy either, your pusy was too wide that my dickk was looking for his bearing, if only i could turn back the hands of time, i will do it with some1 i love, you cheated on your boyf for doing it with me, i regret it, even still this point.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by titsqueez(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
^^^ at least she show u road. . grin
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by kerosine: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
i cant even remember who did

1 Like

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by CrazyMan(m): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
I can only say well done and thank you for such a wonderful and memorable day night. cheesy
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2009
You could have paid me in cash after taking my innocence for God's sake! cheesy grin
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Kunbee: 12:20am On Sep 30, 2009
posakosa:

If I find you, ill kill you!

Classic
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Anabel(f): 2:57am On Sep 30, 2009
may god forgive you
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Agnesqueen(f): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2009
How could you angry Now your image is stuck in my head everytime i i try to do it cry
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by tunyus(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2009
@izeek,
well said
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by galatico(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2009
Thanks and no thanks!!! grin grin grin
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by xynerio(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2009
Baby am sorry for making u bleed in ur pusy when u disvirgined me. Am sorry I was so tough on my first time. But I expect u to teach me and not me teaching u. Well thanks for making me a gladiator.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Segunagagu(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2009
Mulikat thank u very much,

1 Like

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by TheSeeker(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2009
Even though I was young, you took advantage of me and raped me. All in all, thank you very much for making me feel better after you did it, and now I'm a professional. grin

1 Like

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by biola44: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by rooney86(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
lucy, thanks for the sex, it was really xplosive; but did you have to give me weed?

now i'm a fuccking wreck.

i hate u!

2 Likes

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2009
LOL,

i cant stop laughing to all this comments

1 Like

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2009
Thanks for Permitting my Access to the Gateway of LifE!!!

I never knew the p ussy is sweeter than Honey!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Spyker: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2009
You were my first mistake but i never regretted it?
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by IFELEKE(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2009
Topic,
It's been ages but i still recall vividly.

. . .It was like eating the forbidden fruit when you steadily guided me,your hands and smile calmed me when i was shaking like someone suffering from advanced parkinson. . .It's a pity i can't show you what have learnt over the years.your husband go kill me!
what can i say? Thank you!.

2 Likes

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2009
u
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2009
What was that your name again cheesy tongue
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by anddrewz: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2009
;DThanks for letting me start with my fingers, before I knew it my small d**k was already jumping up and down. then u showed me where to put it, i was shivering all over, when I wanted to pee, u said I should pee inside. Where are you now? wish I could see you so I can prove to you that ur student is now a pro. hmmmmmmmm what a wonder world!
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Atreus(f): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
You were a sensational first lay. Thank you for giving/fueling my fascination with the female boobs.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Gracito(f): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2009
na wa oh
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by africhika(f): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2009
finally, an interesting thread on this virgin topic!

quote by y me:
« #2 on: Yesterday at 10:38:38 AM »

what else am i suppose to say than thank him for making me a woman Tongue

womanhood aint about having sex.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo) / Fulani Or Yoruba? / Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.