Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something (15120 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Baby I Want To Ask U Something / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 04, 2012
As I was reading the comments here ( especially the women's comment), I felt so bad that I haven't disvirgined a woman yet.....
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 04, 2012
My message to her...... GO TO HELL..

It was so horrible, I wished it wasn't my first encounter.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by lakersreality(m): 2:29am On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Fck that fo0l . smiley[/quo

He did it too hard? Aww boo boo, its ok papi (me) s here now ok?. smiley
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:

He did it too hard? Aww boo boo, its ok papi (me) s here now ok?. smiley

undecided angry
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by lakersreality(m): 3:27am On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided angry

You just broke my nyash heart
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:

You just broke my nyash heart

Leave the drugs bro. Besides u never answered my question....u Nigerian?
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by lakersreality(m): 3:47am On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Leave the drugs bro. Besides u never answered my question....u Nigerian?

Don't do drugs, never did n never will. Wait medical marijuana ain't bad tho grin . . Hmm I can't remember you asking me the question before. Well my parents are Nigerian but I was born in England so somehow I am Naijarian n proud wink
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:

Don't do drugs, never did n never will. Wait medical marijuana ain't bad tho grin . . Hmm I can't remember you asking me the question before. Well my parents are Nigerian but I was born in England so somehow I am Naijarian n proud wink

Cool. smiley I asked u before but some Mod hid it. tongue

And you lyin like hell about the first part grin
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 04, 2012
Some girls would say

"My boo said that after 2 inches, it was like a new puzzi"
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by 7footre(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2012
One gud turn deserves another
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2012
grin
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Peterson1993(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
Eveluv: God is watching u wherever u r. I leave d rest to Him.
lmao. Hope he dint do it by force
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
She did an awfull job very bad xperience
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Meeky(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
Passing dis thread tru a needle.disvirgining matters oops!I can hear d p**sy talking.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by richy5(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
God Do somthing new in my life.HNM dude #Godguideme#
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Phemour: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2012
See disvirgined babes. LMAO
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by DukeNija(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2012
Anabel: may god forgive you
Were you rap.ed?
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by kwenu: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ekaite i came to your house just to watch tales by moonlight but you had another plan in mind for me,you hid me under that old skool chair and begin to put blueband butter in my mouth, i liked it and later you moved your hand to my nikah and brought out my joystick and then you directed it into someplace that is slipery, wet and a little hot.(i guess that place was your honeypot)then you started moving your waist up and down upon me. i enjoyed it though
but God punish devil for allowing this to happen to me because now i find it hard to stop, i m now a professional

You are a wise,sexy and sweet calabari babe
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Peterson1993(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
kwenu: Ekaite i came to your house just to watch tales by moonlight but you had another plan in mind for me,you hid me under that old skool chair and begin to put blueband butter in my mouth, i liked it and later you moved your hand to my nikah and brought out my joystick and then you directed it into someplace that is slipery, wet and a little hot.(i guess that place was your honeypot)then you started moving your waist up and down upon me. i enjoyed it though
but God punish devil for allowing this to happen to me because now i find it hard to stop, i m now a professional

lol oooo.. I no fit laugh.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
hum
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by toygod2: 3:50am On Jul 21, 2012
Ekaite i came to your house just to watch tales by moonlight but you had another plan in mind for me,you hid me under that old skool chair and begin to put blueband butter in my mouth, i liked it and later you moved your hand to my nikah and brought out my joystick and then you directed it into someplace that is slipery, wet and a little hot.(i guess that place was your honeypot)then you started moving your waist up and down upon me. i enjoyed it though

......u sef , y not folo a boy play. abi dem close ur mouth to shout
WITH ALL THIS KIND COMMENTS, VIRGINS DEY AMONGST D GURLS OF NOWADAYS SOOOOOO?

Hmmmmm,well,well,well.....Tanx to Tosin.
I wnt say more than that. Evn though we ddnt do d real thang, but she atleast gave me the courage....
CANT 4gt her, though she is married nw to anoda pesin while the actor is STILL SINGLE
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by blaise26abj(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
i was experimenting and you were a sweet gullible girl. 8 times in 2 hours was more quantity than quality. was trying to have as many test-samples as possible to prove an hypothesis. wink more skillful now though( 2nd girl was from calabar). Damn that calabar girl. Na she spoil me. angry sad sad
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Yorisb: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
Thank goodness; my chastity is still intact. smiley

blaise26.abj:
i was experimenting and you were a sweet gullible girl. 8 times in 2 hours was more quantity than quality. was trying to have as many test-samples as possible to prove an hypothesis. wink more skillful now though( 2nd girl was from calabar). Damn that calabar girl. Na she spoil me. angry sad sad

She was sweet and at the same time, gullible? embarassed Haba! Oga, nwayo nwayo nu....
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
undecided
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by dammytex: 12:41am On Jul 22, 2012
I'm so cracked up right now.

I noticed a trend. The ladies are kinda solemn in their comments while the guys are so weird with theirs.

Lesson 1: ladies are very attached to the kick off while guys only remember such moments as gateways to a life of limitless boundaries.

Lesson 2: A lot of ladies would rather not discuss it here and have the moments exposed or lambasted on NL. Of course, guys wanna show off and get funny.

Still waiting for the first person to be dis-virgined by his wife....
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Barbiebii(f): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2012
winkHey Chima..... I neva did regret it.. I jst wished we v a future 2geda... Tanx for shown me d light...smiley
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ur p.u.scy was warm and sweet...bt u moaned too much acting like some1 possessed.....U're a bad girl...Now I'm a bad boy too....I surprised u rite....Yes I was a virgin didn't mean I didnt knw things...I'm a naughty freak...
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
lol
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by empron(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
obo_man: As I was reading the comments here ( especially the women's comment), I felt so bad that I haven't disvirgined a woman yet.....

never too late
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
dont tell mummy i came
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by folahann(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
Very interesting comments.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
you forgot to add "thing" to the list....just saying grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo) / End Time! Girl Upload Half Unclad Pictures On Facebook (photos) / Did I go too far with my actions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.